B-but my faster twitch muscles

>Texas teen ran 100 meters just 0.40 seconds behind Usain Bolt

youtu.be/ejoAhVDhA5w

youtu.be/BMxI-6M7fp0

Attached: 8FF5481B-098D-4906-84E4-6FCBFB3FC758.jpg (960x653, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwyltmUR3MU
youtube.com/watch?v=5_mucR_LTMM
youtu.be/3nbjhpcZ9_g
heavy-r.com/video/124953/Girl_Groped_At_Concert/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Racist

I used to run. Now I'm fat and old.

>texas cornfed

>blacks are better at sports
Not in any sport where whites are actually participating.

Powered by Jesus

ATHEISTS AND HEATHENS BTFO

>random person cam in second

youtube.com/watch?v=uwyltmUR3MU

Yeah, well, least we have bigger dicks.

Nice placement of that 5

Attached: 1539907073439.png (441x451, 142K)

He really should have let that nice boy behind him win. That poor soul is going to be continued to be held back his whole life. Let him win something . Bigot.

Keep dreaming

I'm pretty quick for my size.

MUH DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

Attached: 41ISxKDOW+L._SL500_AA130_.jpg (130x130, 4K)

> gimme back my bike white boi

He can race the girls next year as Q'washana.

Nobody cares nigger

>White man comes in 2nd place to a nigger, proving white supremacy, somehow

look at all those white people

Attached: 1540582754321.png (495x362, 234K)

True Aryan master ace. He’s probably a good Christian boy too.

Ohhhhh yeah about that....

Attached: 884D27CC-4F01-4AA1-B4FA-2191D1BF1F63.jpg (1242x1578, 549K)

No shit, i'd run as fast as i can if i saw a nigger trying to mug me

>0.40
That's a fucking eternity, the olympic times are only 0.05-0.1s off of each other.

>white high school student is less than half of a half second away from beating an olympic athletes who was caught using steroids
>hehe *sweats* who gives af he’s not breaking world records just the national high school record haha

The only reason blacks beat whites at sprinting for so long is because boomers were subhuman and never exercised. Now we are catching up and will take our rightful place as the fastest.

Zoomers literally zoom lmfao

why compare him to Bolt? it's utter COPE. when he beats his records, then talk mr. 56

What the hell, 6" is above average?

>why compare a high school student to the world record holder of the 100 meter sprint

To put in perspective how fucking fast this kid is? Are you retarded?

shhhiiiieeeet
at least us niggaz got dat BBC and yall no dem white wimminz caynt resist da BBC

YA DAS RITE GET DUNKED BLACK BOIS

can I get the girth measurements bro? I'm blowing that study out of the water right now. Feeling breddy guud

Attached: PSX_20190207_113217.jpg (219x240, 11K)

quadroon

WE COMIN BLACK BOIS

Yes. They're all retarded

Attached: 1531634885467.jpg (600x433, 245K)

exceptions exist

i'd run that fast too if i had all those blacks chasing me

I kno right. I wrap a dollar all the way around it and it just touches end to end.

>Leafs
>3.7"
Kek

>guy has the girth of a coke can

Attached: A2113CE2-8C7B-4DB9-AFF8-67ADF9031646.gif (500x328, 1.45M)

OH NO NO NO

Just that pic alone is insane, looks like an absolute machine

Damn, they don't make wholesome movies like that anymore.

womp womp

Attached: bbc.jpg (678x905, 77K)

>whites are the worldwide minority
>however
>they dominate strongman competitions, super marathons, iron man contest, CrossFit games, spartan races, delta force members, SEAL team members, green beret members, broke the first 4 minute mile in a country where blacks have always had equal rights, Eastern Europeans dominate boxing, Rocky Marciano's record as a heavy weight still goes undefeated with his 49 fights with 49 wins 43 KOs and 0 losses unless you want to include Floyd may weathers exhibition fight with Connor McGregor who isn’t even a boxer year Mayweather still has less knockouts at 27, the best boxing record ever is held by vasyl lomachenko a Ukrainian with a record of 396 wins and 1 loss, whites dominate MMA, whites dominate BJJ, whites dominate every other combat sport such as Olympic wrestling, Poland just recently set the new 4x400 relay world record with an all white team, every note worthy Olympic team is from... a white country (aside from China where they literally breed their athletes)

Attached: 9297C5EC-A198-46E8-B1FD-EE148EA33274.jpg (480x481, 77K)

Impressive, but 0.4 seconds is an eternity in sprinting.

Keenan Cornelius is the aryan BJJ god

Attached: a-810x456.jpg (810x456, 57K)

NIGGAS IS BROKEE

Scrawny white boys can beat negros when there are rules involved.

Attached: 24883348_2032030273706501_7543487747426565476_o.jpg (2048x1365, 205K)

intelligence goes a long way in bjj

Attached: LOL.jpg (426x437, 78K)

God, I love smooth thighs on a twink, he's so cute

Not even remotely fucking true lmao

Attached: 1527297291108.png (534x548, 249K)

said no black person ever

Jeff Glover is also pretty fucking epic

youtube.com/watch?v=5_mucR_LTMM

>china not only fudges their IQ measurements but also penis size

As if half a second isn't a world of difference in this competition

Speedy Gonzales, why must you jump fences and run from the cops when you could make headlines in the Olympics?

And you are a neckbearded faggot with zero muscles. So stop jerking off to other men's accomplishments like a limp cuck you are

The difference between usain and him is the same between him and the fastest woman.

>that expression
She’s shocked and disappointed that the myth is fake and now she’s stuck cause she doesn’t want to get robbed.

tell me about it, when I was 6 months into my white belt I was wrecking blue belts. BJJ is like physical chess, once you know the fundamentals you can do fairly well without being an expert, as long as you have the intellect, and physical athleticism to do so.

He looks like a quadroon to me

Good for him, now he should stop playing nigger games and use his true power for good which is his IQ.

Attached: 1556603137795.jpg (513x510, 59K)

>I wasn't good at any sports.

sports are for kids

Lol your dick looks like something I shut out after a night of drinking and kebab eating.

We wuz athletes

roid abuser lol

nice digitals but id say octaroon. nobody will pay attention though it goes against the thread narrative. sorry frogbro
also fuck mods for considering checking digits to be spam. fucking queers

Attached: 1519185006619.jpg (750x750, 77K)

kys boomer

.4 seconds is a lot in the 100m dash.

youtu.be/3nbjhpcZ9_g
This is the record run, pay attention to the 2 guys in the top lanes and when pass the finish line relative to usain. That's when that kid would pass the line.
The kid's time is really impressive but still it's not even close.

Actually it's .01 slower but you get the picture.

samefag

No shit, was correcting myself Muhammad.

Ah yes, Strake Jesuit. A fine school to go to. All boys school, too. But you do share a few classes with St. Mary's all girls school just across the parking lot.

roids

Running is a sport of cowards

CANT FITE THE WHITE

>just 0.40 seconds behind Usain Bolt

>behind

w-w-white power

heavy-r.com/video/124953/Girl_Groped_At_Concert/

sauce

lmao imagine being a white person larping as a black person attempting to demoralize the most radicalized place on the internet

Usain Bolt is too old nigga. This white kid is gonna smoke him. You betta get out there, school shoota, find this fellow white kid and take him down before he takes your girl

>we gonna win now he's old and decrepit

LMAO

be honest

are you lucky enough to be born white, but you have brain damage so you post like a newfag

or are you unfortunate enough to be born non white and so you're sour grapes about your race?

I wanna know

whites still have cars to hunt niggers with, no need to outrun them

French national team won the World cup though

based fucking georgian!

Attached: 1531349760888.jpg (842x725, 104K)

keep them tears coming whiteboy.

>georgia having anything other than a russian cock up it's ass.

wasn't that team like 9/10 niggers?

He now must transition and dominate female competition the next two or three decades.

thanks for this, homes. I've never heard of this guy before but he is incredible.

sorry about your race, cuck

every country you touch turns to shit. you are the slave race

hey you stoopid weight lifting gym clowns
the real red pill is sprint workouts
stop aging get younger
anaerobic exercise grow stem cells and rewire your nervous system at the same time

whiteoid turbo old fag here can outrun high school sprinters
not this one of course cause I’m old as dirt
we ran 100yd in my day ran many 9.8 as a junior almost as fast now body weight exercises with training you can get faster and taster

get back to work wagie you tax dollers need to pay form my the rest of africa to move over there.

kek whitebois seething.

no matter how hard y’all whitebois be tryin we gonna win. we gonna put yo asses back the da hood and win the game. yeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh niggas, rememba how the black French team defeated white bois? Lol, y’all pale ass cracker bitches ain’t worth for shit

Ur a quick guy

another pussy sport like football, proving again that nigger are the best of the best at being pussies

BJJ/MMA is my sport, I actively participate in it, and learn about it. I injured my knee a few months ago, otherwise I'd be hitting the mat harder than ever. MMA changed my life in more ways than one, especially BJJ. For the record I train in BJJ, Judo, and Muay Thai.

just curious, what’s your endgame pretending to be black? do you just like the attention?

>tfw an inch shy of 6ft and over 6 1/2 penor
Damn son, lmao

Hello handlers, now you know