Based Koreans bully Japanese immigrant for posting about Heisei

>TWICE's Sana criticized for her Japanese post on the end of the Heisei era

>TWICE's Sana is being criticized for expressing her opinion on the end of the Heisei era.

>Japanese citizens are expressing bittersweetness at the end of the Heisei era. Sana, a Japanese member of TWICE, also shared she's feeling empty via Instagram and encouraged people to have a good last day of the Heisei era. Her post was written in all Japanese.

>There were some Korean netizens who flooded the post with criticism, stating it's displeasing how Sana, a member of a K-pop group, expressed her personal feelings regarding Japan and written in Japanese on TWICE's official group account.

Based Koreans know to put foreigners in their place when they start talking about their culture. Whites should do the same when muslims talk about Ramadan or some other shit.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-01 TWICE on Instagram “平成生まれとして、平成が終わるのはど� (755x581, 608K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5q-8FC1fjoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

name a bigger inferiority complex than korean - japanese.

you cant.

Attached: japanesewarcrime.webm (1018x490, 2.93M)

gooks should be thankful that japanese raped them . they would be ugly like the chinese

fuck you moors rape baby

No Sana, no Life

>western culture? that's okay though

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=5q-8FC1fjoA

Attached: KOREAN_GOOKS_BTFO.png (1440x900, 407K)

what?

Based Japan

Really, those hoes arenliterally dancing on stage with their pussies out, atleast when japs are whores, they tend to be discreet

move this unintelligible gook nonsense please

I wonder how many weebs would defend japan if it got into another war

I wish she would use even more beauty filters so I wouldn't even be able to see her eyes

You better believe it.

Attached: 1556403509154.jpg (1438x1340, 413K)

Attached: 1544056364698.jpg (2047x2865, 1.37M)

Japan could go to war for Lebensraum and it would be justified.

Attached: 1551731214582.webm (640x358, 2.92M)

Shoulder shrugging intensifies. If TWICE has already broken out into the Japanese market then while in somewhat bad taste, it was still perfectly reasonable from a business standpoint, but if not then yea, she kind of has no business talking about that. There you have it.

I was considering not going to Japan, but you changed my mind. Based.

Sauce?

koreans have no history their existence is to be a slave race for the chinese and japanese. even today they are good goyim for global homo.

Attached: 1556625092769.jpg (559x515, 66K)

Ouch my ears

yeah the koreans are very fragile. more so than a nationalist chinese when taiwan is mentioned

Dude, Koreans are such soft butthurt faggots

don't go, you racemixing scum

man face

twice just finished the biggest Dome stadium tour ever in japan, so they have broken out in japan. how is it any different from posting banal shit about your dog on instagram? she isn't calling for death camps, just commenting on the biggest story of the day.

>koreans have no history
korean 3 kingdoms era is interesting history & what would now be koreans were fucking up what would now be japanese more than 1500 years ago.

no, they just are not niggers like you, jamal

Poor Sana. She's so adorable and doesn't deserve any of this.

Attached: wallpaper.jpg (1080x1620, 310K)

You really seem to be misjudging the tone of my post and wtf don't ever accuse a Jow Forums user of messing with that vapid attention whore app. That's normalfag shit.

>Mad, Koreans?

Attached: Smug Sana Pepe.png (921x584, 455K)

Please stop bullying me

Attached: crying sana.webm (584x538, 141K)

:(

Attached: Sad Sana.webm (1920x1080, 1.11M)

>name a bigger inferiority complex than korean - japanese
The entire world's inferiority complex towards Americans.

K-Pop is for fuckin' retards. End of fuckin' story, fucks.

Attached: image.jpg (640x396, 157K)

Proof?

I see this too. I do not know what they are so jealous of, but it shows

Attached: 1556121993959.png (707x490, 12K)

티. 븅신