"Preferably Caucasian" is against the law to post in a job listing. 14,000 Likes. 8,000 Retweets

"Preferably Caucasian" is against the law to post in a job listing. 14,000 Likes. 8,000 Retweets.

This is white ethno-masochism at its worst, and this behavior is placing a target on every white person's back.

This is why women's right to vote must be scaled back. Or this insanity will continue.

Organize. Now.

The hysterical left and bureaucrats will try to censor you.

Use bill boards, local facebook pages, the_donald, local reddits, churches, AM and FM radio commercials, text messages, and e-mails to get around them.

You must organize politically to abolish these laws.

Attached: Preferably Caucasian is against the law..png (494x784, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dol.gov/general/topic/discrimination/ethnicdisc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how do you expect employers to diversify their brown workforce if they don't hire a few Caucasians?

Who cares what brownies say

Don't play by their language. It will not work. "Diversity" is code for "anti-white", and it always will be.

She got a person fired for posting "Preferably Caucasian". That will be you soon.

ah, i see.
Adding a Caucasian to a brown workforce would only serve to point out the failures of leadership at all levels of the aformentioned business. Can't have people capable of critical thinking on the jobsite now would we?

MAYBE THE COMPANY HAS TOO MANY BROWN AND ASIAN PEOPLE WORKING THERE ALREADY AND NEED TO REACH THEIR DIVERSITY QUOTA. IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO ASSUME THE COMPANIES INTENT LIKE THAT! DISGUSTING WENCH PROBABLY ISN'T EVEN QUALIFIED FOR THE JOB AND IS JUST BROWSING TO SEE WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOOK FOR JOBS THAT PAY MORE THAN $9/H

>open hire list
>get people
>if black, tell them no
>if white, tell them yes

if its not your company just start hacking into computers and emailbombing

Attached: 1497647570728.gif (241x170, 267K)

The focus should be on passing new laws to not hire minorities and hiring white Americans. There shouldn't even BE a brown work force in the United States.

The higher IQ of white Americans as they dwindle to a minority will eventually cause mob violence against them.

Attached: What.png (451x361, 181K)

i own a successful business that only hires negroes

Selling crack doesn't count

hows it going warden

hahaha

>pass new laws to make it legal to hire whites only

>pass new laws to make it legal to avoid hiring minorities

How about doing something that has a much larger effect instead? It beats tiptoeing around laws that are ethno-masochistic.

This fucking thread again? 400 times a day.

Attached: SAGE - this thread again - SAGE.jpg (600x354, 34K)

Everyone at their workplace is an H1 pajeet. They need a white person to make their workplace diverse.

Oh that's right, silly me

I don't see why businesses like this simply say "democrats need not apply". That takes care of most shitskins. I mean youtube bans based on political belief.

Go FUCK yourself.

i fuck myself all the time

Women's right to vote has to be scaled back. Otherwise they will continue to let the barbarians in.

Attached: Hispanic assaulting White American Girl..webm (270x480, 2.45M)

On the other hand, you could hijack the word "diversity" to mean "more white" so it because an alt-right dog whistle and they stop using it. See: the ok hand gesture.

>no context
>somehow I'm expected to believe that this isn't just stupid women drama but the le mustard rice is superior
Whites are pussies, as evidenced by this footage.

go back to plebbit you fucking faggot

Pros and Cons for each choice. Though I think your idea would have the most amusing response. Imagine Racist for Diversity, the alt right hacker known as Jow Forums is using diversity as our strength as a dog whistle.

>the_donald
worthless faggot shills for RINO Trump

It is a violation of the law, you faggot. Shit’s been illegal for over 50 years. Where the hell did you come from?

Imagine if they just simply didn't reply to her tweet.
That liberal would be absolutely powerless.

If an ass beating is what it takes to make white women wake up, then an ass beating is what it shall be.

My guess is some place like India where they need to front their shitty fly-by-night tech companies with shady-ass (((white))) businessmen

Attached: 1511413343322.jpg (480x444, 28K)

The law is wrong.

>This is why women's right to vote must be scaled back.
will never happen democratically.

I didn't think an NBA team owner would be spending time here. Welcome.

Start by immediately throwing away applications with names Taneshia, Jasmine, Shaniquia, Shaneeta, Latisha.

maybe the job is located in the Caucas Mountains and they are trying to find someone who doesn't have to commute far.

The law is immoral, yes. But that stems from the same nonsense that gave us radical democracy and open borders.

I’m pretty sure my daughters, wife and mother are all smarter than you and I’m happier that they vote than you.

The lawmakers are wrong, a law cannot be wrong because it's just a thing.

dol.gov/general/topic/discrimination/ethnicdisc

Cry more.

Attached: Please_Clap.png (1519x2574, 222K)

Laughably the poster was prob their best employee. Apparently ghosting isnt that big of a deal

Theres no point in saying anything about. Just dont hire niggers

>"Preferably Caucasian" is against the law to post in a job listing.
Shouldn't be against the law, it's against human freedom of whom the associate with. This is only natural, and that law is against the nature. Only in burger land you get so many regulations imposed on society. Literally everything is illegal, it just depends how willing are cops to enforce it.
>land of the free

they*

White men are the only ones who can't sue for racism or discrimination so I'm not surprised that a company would prefer white men.

Does "European" work or do you just not say it?

you should probably kill yourself then

People segregate by nature and that's their right to do. What currently governments are doing is imposing the tyranny by using minorities as defended class against the "whites". Literal sellouts funded by oligarch campaign money doing what they please with demographics, calling that democracy while having no referendum for this big question. Super rich and their businesses getting higher profit margin with lower wages on whole middle class because of mass immigration, with farther consolidation of market percentage and impunity, ruling the world at the same time through corrupted officials. Like clock work.
>Democracy

Injun corporations here have injun prefrence hiring.

ayo hold up lemme get this straight is it actually illegal to only hire white people? I'm sure it's illegal for publicly traded companies, but like, what kind of nepotism and job laws are we talkin about here?
Why can't I start a business to hire whites only? What about starting a tax exempt religious organization?
Someone who isn't a retarded nigger (comprises more than 90% of Jow Forums now) weigh in on this. I could google but that's lame.

Your country does the same but instead of huwites it uses shiptar scum and other assorted garbage like gypos.

>her friend sitting at the table that just continues to sip her drink, not even looking

Women.

Yeah, we can segregate and hate each other here, reason for so many borders. What west is currently doing is literally building up future separatism, for as well, changing of the borders and weakening the size and the power of country ultimately. But what it's done to counter it the natural course of human segregation by imposing limits on speech, pushing for degeneracy, white guilt/hatred, and totally societal cuckery and demoralization for that reason. So people are forced to live among each other while facing the cultural/religious/racial tensions by proximity between them. It's literal totalitarian dystopia in creation for "white christian societies".

Attached: 33FAF1ED00000578-3580768-image-a-18_1462792194740.jpg (634x914, 97K)

kek

Attached: 1555588993259.jpg (962x886, 119K)

>Preferably Caucasian

If you said Preferably Black these same dipshits would praise you.

>How could you possibly think this is okay?
did anyone tell this white female it is okay to be white?

>preferably Caucasian
>loses mind

>preferably POC
>Thunderous applause and congrats
I bet the cunt that pointed this out was actually looking to apply for the job but did the social calculation and decided the good boy social virtue points she'd get for pointing this out outweighed the benefits of actually getting the job.

Attached: 1519061493460.jpg (150x144, 8K)

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Good Girl gets Good girl headpats
then Goodgirl goes back to her apartment, she cant afford, And cries that she doesn't have basic things, Or has any success in life. The only thing she does have is a small circle of internet frens who give her headpats when she talks about how she should be exterminated.
Sad!

Literally your women pulling the trigger on you folks.