Red hats not racist?

Real facebook profile, go search him up for yourself.

Not saying all trump people are racist fucks, just most of them. People on the left who are racist seem to hide it pretty well.

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-205845.png (720x1280, 360K)

What is wrong with saying he likes to be white? You have black pride and brown pride people all over your country. If you are not for white people able to be proud of their heritage but other can be then you are a racist and hypocrit.

My motto is "if you're not racist, you're retarded".

Why is he such a fragile, white snowflake complaining about whites in a America when statistically speaking they're better off than everyone else? Stop having a victim complex, you pasty faced fuck.

This, OP wouldn't have any problem with a black person having "I love being black" or a Chinese person having "I live being Asian" as their profile pictures.

>proud of their heritage
Why should he be proud of things he never was a part of? You don't have a right to claim the achievements of other people just because you share the same skin color - you fucking mongoloid.

this is doxing
enjoy your ban m8

>saying you love who you are is complaining about being a victim
It's not though?

>Why is he such a fragile, white snowflake complaining about whites in a America when statistically speaking they're better off than everyone else?

Where did this entire string of bullshit come from, I don't see it anywhere in the post you're replying to or OP's picture

>I love being white is racist
>lefites who say "fuck white people, death to non-Poc" isn't

OP is clearly an idiot

typical nigger excuse to explain his inferior race

love for ones race isn't racism.

Why are you worried about what a white person is proud of? Do you have concern about blacks in the same way? Who are you to say who or what someone can be proud of. You are a weak person trying to assert what someone else can do but you have no power over that and would be likely to have your fat ass slapped down if you tried.

I don't see anything racist about this picture.

Attached: aABqP5NJ_700w_0.jpg (700x920, 67K)

Being white is racist, Now imagine liking to be white (racist)..

He's a part of something great.

It's ok to be white senpai.

It's a commie memeflag you're replying to, you expect coherent and on-topic comments?
They just ramble about whatever comes in their head.
You pwn them on something? They'll jump on a next thing as if the first on never even happened.

>Why should he be proud of things he never was a part of?
Why do you care what makes him proud?

With a positive connotation, pride refers to a humble and content sense of attachment toward one's own or another's choices and actions, or toward a whole group of people, and is a product of praise, independent self-reflection, and a fulfilled feeling of belonging.

>hide
you accept it, that doesn't mean it's hidden it just means it doesn't have to hide

it's 2019 and leftists STILL don't know what pride is, but that's fair since it's leather thongs and rainbow feathers and ballgags in public to you isn't it

Except for when it comes to reparations I bet you don't give a fuck what any white person in America's past includes or even if their families were here during slave ownership, they owe blacks don't they faggot? Fucking kill yourself you're a cancer.

Where's the arguments, liberals? I don't see any. All I see is excuses.

So it's okay to be proud of your race unless you're white?

Jewnigger detected.

> calls a flip a "you pasty faced fuck."
> repeatedly doesn't realize it
communists are obviously smart.

I love being white too. Id hate to be any other color. Especially black.

Statistics don't even support your claim sped.

Attached: 1507899730904.jpg (258x195, 9K)

It's OK to be white.

Better off because they built the country and that's only versus blacks and mexicans. No gibs for you.

why are you complaining about identity politics when you use them yourself?

If it's ok to BE white, it's ok to LOVE BEING white.

>Stop having a victim complex, you pasty faced fuck.
All that emotion.

Attached: 1528768560142.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Funny how this logic ONLY applies to whites. Every other race takes collective pride in their peoples' achievements without shame.