Soph uploaded a new video, stay red repilled fellow anons

Soph uploaded a new video, stay red repilled fellow anons.

youtu.be/OdaUDeAGIck

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpEyluHxD6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Reddit homos
lol

is she the most based human being on the planet?

whats the song at the end credits?

can Jow Forums please stop getting erect over every child that gets posted here?

Damn, did she get some beta-orbiter to post this shit non-stop, or did she pay a firm like mine to project her brand?

Imagine being a grown adult listening to a 12 year old girl for her stance on our politics and culture lmao

checked

Attached: MeinGett.jpg (467x393, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SpEyluHxD6o

I want to make her into a teenage single mother.

>erect over every child
that's Jow Forums for you. Getting erections from children.

Attached: 1542221373114.jpg (439x290, 23K)

Hilarious. Great narrative.

>" Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace: For I am with thee, and no man shall set on thee to hurt thee: for I have much people in this city." Acts 18:9-10

What the fuck is this ?

Attached: 1556528113657.png (579x437, 511K)

inspired by alia from dune 1984?

Attached: file.png (750x319, 243K)

Tranny discord spamming as per usual

She's a Bene Gesserit witch.

Better version

Attached: mindkiller.gif (400x256, 1.73M)

Let be breed you already Soph, or at least cum on your budding teen bush

>pay a firm like mine to project her brand?
user, what firm does this? And can I get a discount?

no

Attached: 1174719585872.jpg (282x324, 12K)

>Omg based 8 year old parroting edgy shit
Shit is cringe. Fuck off.

After viewing this individual's Youtube I gained a much deeper understanding of why the tone on this board is so incessantly hostile. Now I get it.

I did not understand the depth to how much the internet had affected young people until now. Nor did I even think about it.

I'm actually just sort of stunned.

Now I realize the futility of using Jow Forums to enact any real change. It's populated by people like in the OP.

This was an actual Red Pill moment for me. Wow. Just wow.

Attached: Tucker face.jpg (1024x534, 40K)

She looks like Ben Shapiro

She's pretty creepy desu

Ok now this is some epic spacing.

Working at a middle school I have found Gen Z to be terrifyingly redpilled. It's clear internet culture has had an effect on them. They're incredibly anti-PC/anti SJW and get their own information from the web rather than have it spoon fed to them by the media like millennials have. Its almost kinda scary.

Attached: D1vUBqpUwAAJWKF.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

>"I'll never stop. Kill yourselves, faggots."
The entire 18 minutes is based as fuck but that last few really brings it home. It's crazy that a teenage girl not even old enough to drive is the most vocal proponent of free speech on youtube. Why do all other e-celebs lack her balls?

Yeah, I'm really sure these opinions are actually hers. That's why it cuts every line because she needs to be told what to say, right?

Gen Z is our salvation boyos

Jump cuts make the video shorter and more streamlined. Personally I've always assumed she had a writer but she's officially stated she writes her own shit so I'll believe it until proven otherwise. So what of she did though? Her delivery is still masterful.

her grammar is far worse than her script content, she definitely does not write this

saying anyways and shit, she does not name the jew, define shill

only if we win the meme war, if the kikes win the meme war its over forever

I don't think she's being told what to say. She sounds like the standererd zoomer to me

Good bait. The reddit spacing is a nice touch.

You're the ideal fanbase of this fucking onions level shit.
>Le based 8 year old XD!
>She's so redpilled!!!
>Even if she's just a mouthpiece, epic delivery!

start playing gas gas gas out of your phone and see how many people give you the look of... I know that song from the 17 minuets

So are we going to go back to shilling this dumb childs youtube?
You guys realize these aren't her opinions right?
She's a fucking child. She doesn't ANY opinions. EVERY SINGLE opinion she has is that of some one else that she bought.

There's not a single original thought in that persons head.

Useless.

old enough to bleed red, old enough to be red pilled

you guys are going to rape her one of these days

Gen-z is going to gas all of us and we deserve it.
boomers, millennial's, X, all failed them and they know it.

Attached: nothingleft.png (477x724, 692K)

this and she doesnt name the jew, obvious shill, she is probably sponsored by some sand merchant

>when you are a late 90s kid so your the first of the gen Z

kek.

OP aid her fucking parents you retards
eceleb cancer

I do it for free.

For you, yes. Not those over 30 who are beginning to realize what's happening.

I want to start that firm

>all these faggots mad at people appreciating a foul mouthed tween girl
Forget the messenger, did you autist hear the message? Everyone on YouTube should be parroting that sentiment just as bluntly.

Attached: did-you-get-my-message-its-priority.jpg (400x400, 111K)

And there's nothing you can do to stop it boomer.

This is your generations fault.
The overton window would have never shifted this far if you people didn't let things get this bad.

And let's not kid ourselves here. Boomers literally let this shit happen. You are all responsible.

Not even.

We have absolute online anarchy right now. Young people have to be taught how to think critically. After seeing the channel of the Youtube the OP linked to, I realize kids are getting bombarded with... chaos.

This is a wake up call to me.

this girl is going to get knocked the fuck out one day and it's going to be well deserved

>This is a wake up call to me.
for what? to recharge your mobility scooter?

anarchy is the only place the hope for saving the west still lives, without the internet we would be in 1984

What fucking bubble have you been living in?

Attached: 1548376551428.jpg (758x528, 148K)

No shit. I'm old enough to be her husband. Am I going to listen to my wife? Checked.

>chaos
Go take your meds, Peterstein.

Tits or GTFO

>img
kikes are invading Jow Forums

Attached: Capture.png (717x557, 48K)

I remember her old videos being a lot of regurgitated Jow Forums ideas, but this is a strikingly thorough analysis.

Shards of information that are half correct all jumbled up in chaotic thinking. You do not have a solid grasp of anything that you are saying.

I'm watching this now with new eyes. You, and everyone else posting here.

Half amazed. Half saddened. But fully awake.

>I'm watching this now with new eyes. You, and everyone else posting here.

Go be a pretentious faggot somewhere else.

Attached: 1538893428311.gif (474x379, 471K)

Your lack of self-awareness is almost amusing. Please, tell us clearly what your epiphany has brought.
> But fully awake.
No. Like most other sentient creatures, you're going to be having these sudden realizations about every decade or so until you die. Don't delude yourself into thinking you've figured it all out.

Get your fedora out of your anus, boomer.

Teenagers.

Welcome to the real world. Just hope gen z will show you mercy when they start to build the gas chambers

You only figure it all out when you die.

>kikes are invading Jow Forums
no fucking way, senpai. that's been known for fucking ever.
sharpen the long pillows

Attached: SS2.gif (456x522, 647K)

You can, digital marketing projection can seriously be a one man job
The bigger firms suck at focused projection

>our politics
just because we all hate leftist retards doesnt mean we agree with everything, you get the rope too you amerimutt goblin

I am not giving any details here, but if you give me some way to contact you, I'll contact you

It's perfectly OK to celebrate seeing a woke gen z making videos like this. A lot of triggered "anons" itt. I don't need this girl to inform me but my heart sings at the thought of all the other 14 year olds watching her. Well done Soph, keep it up sister.

I'm not going to lie, I mostly do ASMR YouTube personalities. I'd have to form a whole new marketing strategy around what you do

You can, nothing is stopping you

I love the arguing online here. Its entertain as all fuck watching the shills trying to tell us what to think and telling them to shut the fuck up. This place is an active warzone and I love the battle. Its so absolutely obvious who the shills are. Every single time, they get a mountain of replies calling them out always. Its like they aren't even infiltrating they are doing so badly. Its causal trolling at best.

Obviously they're going to sexualize this young girl as much as possible to make this place look bad, and they will be called out as shilling kikes accordingly because kikes are pedophiles and it is long known that this place is infiltrated, even by idiot standards. You have to be the most leftest redditor virgin to not know what's going here.

>Please, tell us clearly what your epiphany has brought.

Resigned to knowing I'm one of only a handful of people alive who can properly guide this situation even if I'd prefer to avoid the limelight and overt acts of power.

whoever writes her material is pretty redpilled, that's for sure.

>For you
Shut the fuck up glow in the dark baneposting nigger

I cant... breath. send help

Attached: 1556468407283.jpg (715x1538, 152K)

No, just a regular wake up call. Boomers are geriatric fucks who need to take naps often.

>Resigned to knowing I'm one of only a handful of people alive who can properly guide this situation

Attached: 1549092650750.jpg (1440x1080, 117K)

idk what exactly it is, but something about this 14 year old gives me the creeps....

I have literally never heard a 14yo talking like that, she's getting coached, regurgitating someone elses lines to make it seem like she's smarter than she actually is, or some other type of nefarious activities are afoot.

tl;dr I don't trust that she's real.

He’s talking about his pedophiliac fantasy where he seduces and saves her from Jow Forums.

early gen z ers are not teenagers... drinking age bitch

once she is 18 I would lover to make her my murdoch chan to my murdoch murdoch, 2023 yall

shes older than that you retard she has a disease

soph isn't funny

she is 14, but not 10 like the other idiot said

I have a creeping suspicion that anyone with that in mind that gets within a mile of her would have an intimate encounter with a 30-06 round.

this meme wars is not just about the memes, but the message
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Attached: SAINT terrant hq.png (2180x2624, 1.33M)

nope a .308 from a m1a

are you serious or just making this up?

Seems to me like she's a digital Pinocchio puppeted by a middle to late aged man, using a variety of pitch modulation software and face mapping software.

fair
.308 is cheaper anyway.

it's just pushing boundaries. soph appeals to some people.

are you retarded or did you not watch the video?

its also the best round for a civilians who... need to penetrate body armor

she has super high IQ

but says "Anyways"

I doubt that very much.