Why don't we just send the illegals back?

Why don't we just send the illegals back?

Attached: migrants-1.jpg (788x460, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ednq_vKPdQE
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128303672
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986
youtube.com/watch?v=fVNhXcdt3_8
youtube.com/watch?v=86Q7d10RPXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They vote democrat and work for cheap.

>we
Who is this we?

Attached: 1546567368184.png (769x508, 719K)

because they'll just try again tomorrow.
We need to find a way to send a clearer message. Something that says 'you're not worthy of this life, fuck off'.

We should round them all up and make them build the wall for us.
If they’re caught sabotaging any portion of it, pop, execution on the grounds of national security.
Put them in camps along the border that can be used for detention or labor even after the wall is built and they’re thrown out.

As long as they pay there taxes/behave, whats wrong with letting illegals back? Srs

because gays and women want them to destroy our societies.

they're good for the economy. I'm an alt righter and hate spics for having brown skin and being retarded like the rest of you but the reason both sides support them is because they contribute to the United States from an economic standpoint even if from a moral and cultural standpoint they are shitty brown people

Voting bloc for dems, unquestioning slaves for republicans. The establishment support those continue their status quo. For profit like any big corporation.

Ronald Reagan said the same thing in 1986 when he signed the "Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986" which granted amnesty to the illegals in the country at that time. That helped to turn states like California Democrat forever. I know a rule of law argument will not work with such a simple minded fool as yourself so I will not bother.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ednq_vKPdQE

"A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants"
>npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128303672

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986

Attached: 98347568734509834753.jpg (850x400, 81K)

kys you fucking newfag

because we're not allowed to due to a bunch of bull shit (((human rights))) measures put in place by the kike kritocracy pushed by the NGOs aiding this whole process.

Never forget, this whole immigrant crisis is planned and organized by people who hate you and want you dead. This is an invasion aided by traitors in our own countries.

So? As long as they pay taxes I don't see what the issue is

Attached: Sun-Maid_Logo.jpg (220x273, 20K)

public executions or gtfo.

They key issue is that they pay *some* taxes, but take in far more than they put into the system. There is then a negative balance. They then vote to make your white ass into toast by screaming "muh racism".

Because the economy is retracting and we have no need for a bunch of low skilled mystery meat laborers. Automation is taking over, we have enough problems serving the people who already live here, we don't need to become more of a global charity then we already are.

Also, these people don't contribute in any meaningful way, at best they contribute 11 billion in tax revenue a year, which is laughable considering the resources they take up in schooling and prison populations alone. In addition, they end up ghettoizing around cities and creating fifth columns that are more loyal to their home country than their host country, even creating movements demanding land be given back to mexico and that white dominated states be transformed into the same shitholes they fled from. There is no benefit in taking this people in, get that idea out of your dense skull.

KYS boomer.

The funny thing is my beaner dad became legal from that but he’s a hardcore conservative

>they're good for the economy
On an individualistic level, they're fucking cancer for the economy. The reason why "immigrants are good" stands up as reason is because, out of a certain generation's cohort of said immigrants, a few will make so much money that it'll make up for the rest. We could simply put a standard down stating that Juan and Mohammed have to have college degrees prior entering the country and achieve the same effect. The only thing we're doing by accepting dirt poor Mexicans who hate you and strategically vote against you is committing group suicide.

The top corporations pay no taxes and bride congress to keep taking away our rights, the real enemy is tax dodging billionaires not spics

Attached: tax-fairness.jpg (800x1080, 329K)

due process, basically

having a trial individually for every illegal is not something you can square with mass, rapid deportations

they hacked the system, basically

Yikes, cool it with the inappropriate rhetoric.

>So?
Truly you are a simple minded fool.

Countries have borders and immigration laws for more reasons than simply to keep out potential tax payers as you suggest. By importing large numbers of those especially from the 3rd world with literally no skills beyond what we would classify as low skilled, minimal to no money, minimal to no understanding of the English language, and requiring significant resources to go from having nothing to being able to pay rent and feed themselves much less paying taxes you are further expansing the lower class and putting strain on the people already here. I know that you do not care but importing millions of 3rd world physical laborers further undermines those Americans living in poverty and barely making it.

You idiots act like these millions of illegals are coming here with bank accounts with enough money to making first months rent, an education for a viable job, understanding and speaking English, and ready for American life when in reality you are getting millions who could not make it in 3rd world countries or the 2nd world countries who you want to put in America thinking they will just snap to being able to carry their weight in society.

Again I get that you would be fine with these 3rd worlders working in the fields like slaves on below minimum wage and needing government assistance to even make it in rural areas. I get that you want to virtue signal with your suicidal mass immigration policies. I get that you do not have a goddamn clue what you are getting the country into by importing millions of the worlds poor while acting like that are big time tax payers. I get your do not want to touch topics like remittance. I get it. You want a flood of 3rd world trash. I get it.

Attached: 2929904766246.png (473x414, 351K)

The globalist parasites want the illegals to clean their pool, take care of their kids, keep wages low and to destroy the white race. They are winning on all fronts. Trump is a phony Israeli puppet, elected on build the wall and all he has done is deals for Israel.

That typically comes with age and parenthood. You are welcome to go back to the shithole from which you illegally immigrated.

>Why don't we just send the illegals back?
because the ruling class needs their slave labor and depressed wages

We are a country for a reason. These people are not entitled to breaking our immigration laws by deciding they want to live here. We have a process for that. That's why can't just let them in. If we did, how is that fair to my grandparents who gave an arm and a leg to come here through Ellis Island? We might as well have open borders.

>good for the economy

So basically capitalize the gains, and socialize the costs, right? As long as the elite make a profit, who cares if every community in America has to pay for it though increased healthcare, increased education, and increased crime?

We are so fucked bros

no shit faggot
you think this is something new?
everything is about money
every single war we have waged was about one thing.. fucking money.
youtube.com/watch?v=fVNhXcdt3_8
grow the fuck up.

How do they put a strain on economy?
>you cant get government assistance on green card
>schools are paid for by property taxes, spics can own homes
>kids grow up to be college educated working pros

We are fucked because the government refuse to take action, the political parties feel as if they have something to gain, and morons with an IQ of a cantaloupe see no problem with flooding the US with a constant chain of poor 3rd worlders who neither speak English or have the skills for anything beyond a low skill job.

Attached: 89374758378453450.jpg (1100x763, 191K)

>>you cant get government assistance on green card
yes, you can.
Non-cash or special-purpose cash benefits are generally supplemental in nature and do not make a person a public charge.

>>you cant get government assistance on green card
Q. What publicly funded benefits may not be considered for public charge purposes?

A. Non-cash benefits (other than institutionalization for long-term care) are generally not taken into account for purposes of a public charge determination.

Special-purpose cash assistance is also generally not taken into account for purposes of public charge determination.

Non-cash or special-purpose cash benefits are generally supplemental in nature and do not make a person primarily dependent on the government for subsistence. Therefore, past, current, or future receipt of these benefits do not impact a public charge determination. Non-cash or special purpose cash benefits that are not considered for public charge purposes include:

Medicaid and other health insurance and health services (including public assistance for immunizations and for testing and treatment of symptoms of communicable diseases; use of health clinics, short-term rehabilitation services, and emergency medical services) other than support for long-term institutional care
Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
Nutrition programs, including Food Stamps, the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Program, and other supplementary and emergency food assistance programs
Housing benefits
Child care services
Energy assistance, such as the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
Emergency disaster relief
Foster care and adoption assistance
Educational assistance (such as attending public school), including benefits under the Head Start Act and aid for elementary, secondary, or higher education
Job training programs
In-kind, community-based programs, services, or assistance (such as soup kitchens, crisis counseling and intervention, and short-term shelter)

>you are getting millions who could not make it in 3rd world countries

That's a really good point. Most people in Mexico don't want to leave their homeland, even if they're objectively poorer than us. The only people who are willing to drop everything to try to sneak into America are the ones who have utterly failed in their own country and have nothing left to lose. When you look at it from that perspective, only a dunce would think it's a good idea to welcome those types of people in droves.

Their first act in sneaking into our country (lately they've been very direct), is breaking our law.
Their presence in our country is a continuing violation of our immigration laws.
The people who passed those laws do nothing, the branch of our govt. responsible for enforcing our law, does nothing, the branch responsible for interpreting those laws, sides with the lawbreakers.
This country is broken.

they are busy waging a War on Drugs
they don't give a fuck about illegals who want to come here and be paid 200 dollars a day for 12hours of construction work
why do you think they don't pass/enforce laws to prohibited employers employing illegals

>How does flooding the US with low to no skill mass immigration from the 3rd world where millions of college educated US citizens find it hard to get a job that will pay the bills put a strain on the economy?
Not sure if you are stupid or just pretending. I get that you view flooding the US labor market will millions of fast food tier or less quality workers is ideal when US citizens born in the US can hold those jobs but you are wrong. I also get that you are perfectly fine with those illegals that are not wanted to take US citizens places in society working when those jobs are protected for US citizens. I also get that you are perfectly fine with those illegals using US infrastructure when they are desired to be here or legally able to be hired thus they have no legal source of income thus they have not money to pay taxes. I get that you think they could not turn their shithole counties around so flooding them into the US by the millions it ideal.

I get that you are fine with undercutting the US born population by import millions of poor from the 3rd world with minimum to no education, with minimum to no financial stability, with minimum to no desire to follow US law, and absolutely zero respect for the US population. You want a flood of poor who could not make it in the physical labor economies of the 3rd world to flood into the US where the physical labor market is already below the point of livable wage and US born population who need those jobs will have to fight off the flood of the 3rd world poor. I get it.

Attached: 1549060805808.jpg (1600x1067, 467K)

youtube.com/watch?v=86Q7d10RPXw

Attached: dontcare.png (1242x598, 540K)

>Not sure if you are stupid or just pretending
I'm going with stupid.

>How do they put a strain on economy?

Attached: Welfare Usages by Immigration Status (1).jpg (2250x1507, 246K)