After 7 seasons of buildup, I'm glad the antagonist died from a stab wound from a 4 foot tall girl

After 7 seasons of buildup, I'm glad the antagonist died from a stab wound from a 4 foot tall girl

Who actually wanted to see a battle between John and the night king? I know I didn't.

Attached: !!!n.jpg (872x545, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knHZTvdgbTs
youtu.be/S6OFlc6M5pM
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1556693430585.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don''t follow jewish propaganda
take it to /tv/ faggot

the night king isn't dead, though. this dude in the pic was going to kneel to bran, the real knight king.

It all seemed anti climactic didn’t it? How many years in the making? 7? And it was all over in an instance. Tbh, battle of the bastards was significantly more impressive.

yeah cause lazy fat white man let the .... take over and that's what .... do, they ruin everything with subversive tactics.

I've never watched a minute of this and I have 0 regerts

that's what you get for watching game of jews

it was never going to end well. You think there can be any pro man or pro white or heaven forbid a a pro white man that doesn't cuck out or give up?

I would lose my shit if they m knight shamyalamamabamabanned it like this

Caring this much about degenerate jewish swill

Friendly reminder Bran gets eaten by one of Danys dragons in the next season

no issues with arya killing night king, it just dumb killing night king easily, he should be last bosses on last episodes or something.

Attached: Capture.jpg (363x272, 15K)

Why are all the White Walkers white people?

I wanted Jamie to do it
>Oathbreaker!
>Kingslayer!
It would have been kino.

None of that matters. For R'Hollor decides the twisting of the wheels of time.

He's gonna kill Cersei when she turns into Night Queen

Blame that fat fuck George R. R. Martin for not finishing the books. Once (((HBO))) took over the storyline creation it of course was going to become a grrrlpower SJW trannyfest. No one is surprised.

Just fuck off with the prophecy about the prince that was promised since 1990 god damned 5 I guess. DnD are a bunch of hook nosed kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=knHZTvdgbTs

That was literally the best way it could have happened. This isn't 1992, Good v Evil sword fights are fucking lame, which why Star Wars didn't bother with one either.

>thousands died soley because a woman leader (dani) got emotional and abandoned the battleplan.
Based writting.

take it to reddit

GoT is literally star wars without indoor plumbing.

>Ep 4
>Arya teleports out of nowhere and stabs Cersei
>Cowabunga dudes!
>Winter is officially CANCELLED!!
>Impromptu dance party
There is no Ep 5 or 6, subverting everyone's expectations.

Attached: game of thrones post credits.png (500x296, 187K)

Stock to anime not ((()))

Attached: image.jpg (565x586, 247K)

She (doubt) could have, at least, backstabbed him. For the l33t assassin lore.

I don't mind that a trained assassin infiltrated a heavily guarded space, lied in wait, and sprung from cover to assassinate her target. Fine. But the way they shot it in the goofy, suspended-by-wires OH SNAP way they did was unsatisfying and stupid. It would've been much better if they let the audience in on Arya's POV, so maybe we could see her faceless magic or her hiding spot or whatever, and if the kill was delivered in a more fluid and believeable way, more assassin-y, less capeshitty.

holy shit. i havent watched cracked in so long. it feels like a bad 90s skit.

it's pretty legit if you read the books. arya is much more deadly and been through a whole lot more

delet dis

Be glad they didn't just ((("""loldragons"""))) the literal whole thing. Also lolswordshit.

it would basically prove that the holocaust never happened

what the fuck is this show about is it like snow monsters or is it faggots shitting each other to death in leather pants

I kept thinking this was going to happen. Wouldn't it have been great? If the Night King said something like "I have brought your army south of the wall" and knelt. But the showrunners are too much of a hack to do anything interesting.

also how can somebody sit through 7 years of this shit, they made 7 seasons of power rangers in that time and if you had watched that instead you could have enjoyed 7 full plot arcs and climactic battles instead of paying a monthly subscription fee to watch hairy men thumb each other in the eyeballs and filmed scenes from a hack author with the bodily proportions of a sideways penguin who writes entire chapters about a woman lying on a medieval riverbank at night shitting herself to death from dysentery
skip the one where their zord is made out of trains tho that one was fucking stupid

Every ten years there's a long running mystery box show that normies lap up, expecting a big payoff. They're always cheated. Last time round it was Lost.

Screenwriting software now comes with Inclusivity Analysis which Govt agencies that administer tax rebates/offsets are celebrating and promoting.

Get ready for more wokeness.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 12.05.31 pm.png (1118x1160, 1.02M)

That would’ve been incredible but it’s been kiked

Gay gay gay. Your tv shows are gay

Shouldn't this be in /tv/ you fucking pleb?

>game of jews
play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Attached: 1556505183274.png (1034x640, 173K)

yeah, for them to take him out here the next episodes had better be some epic shit

>the character with no connection to the knight king being the one kill him
it should have been john in an epic final duel.
if they wanted to make the feminists happy they could have had the sweet aerial battle between him and danny, let her take out the zombie dragon and then have john finish the fight on the ground.

>(((Lost))) created by (((((((((J.J. Abrams)))))))))
>conned the goyim so hard with that series that (((they))) gave him BOTH Star Trek AND Star Wars to deconstruct and ruin
The vast gulf between Star Trek and Star Wars fandoms was akin to the Sunni-Shia schism and he managed to unite and obliterate them both within a decade.
We are living in an age where Nephilim walk the earth

What about the books?
If he come back
Whats might gonna happen ?

I do but also agree

There is no Night King in the books.

you think you can have a satisfying ending? No, women are strong!!!!

that explains why its so shit lmao
rr martin is telling everyone he intended for arya to kill him while he never even wrote the fucking guy holy shit

I almost want to talk to the manager and get my money back.

Had I known the show is going to turn to this shit I would have unironically stopped watching it after season 3.

The biggest bullshit part was there was no explanation given by anyone behind Night King's actions. Not even by the cripple. Everybody is supposed to feel happy that a gurrl and powers of feminism killed the night king. Rejoice everyone!

I mean, NK doesn't die with the dragon fire but dies with a magical steel powerful because it's forged with the dragon fire?

GIVE ME MY TIME BACK YOU FUCKING LOSERS. THIS IS LITERALLY WHY PEOPLE VOTED HITLER INTO POWER.

The only saving grace here on would be for the Night King to come back saying It's just a prank bro. It was a social experiment.

Attached: bc.jpg (257x196, 6K)

These faggots with Darth Vader stickers on their cars. Sad.

Attached: thedarkside.jpg (236x439, 23K)

I wanted from him to have some deeper agenda behind his existence, and some motivational factors that had to do with a seer he was focused on. White walkers plot is too simplistic and ended up abruptly. It's lazy writing.

Sorry but that's bullshit. Neither the Brianne nor the Aria story lines had a whiff of obvious SJW bullshit IMO. Brianne was made a night because she DESERVED it. Aria is a badass because she earned it. No quotas here. I found the episode stunning and highly entertaining. All the fags whining have no sense of the intensely deep archetypal motivations at play here. Good will ALWAYS triumph over evil in the end. Read Campbell you brainlet pussies. Sheesh.

Attached: selfaware.jpg (194x259, 5K)

>Aria is a badass because she earned it
Agreed, it's a show "game" of thrones, and they built up her story to become unstoppable magical assassin. People are looking too deep into this, even if it is backed by feminism, at least it's not Mary Sue type of instant gratification girl power, only because she's a female to begin with.

history of fantasy literature:
> tolkien (1892-1973)
> lewis (1898-1963)
> peake (1911-1968)
end.
then the burgers and the jews took over

Jon Snow and the Night King would have just been too predictable. Basically everything you were expecting didn't happen. I wouldn't have guessed Arya. Which catches me off guard.

No wonder Lord of the Rings is such an amazing movie.

Arya literally has had every big moment in the show to herself. She is super woman and this show is about her now. Fuck the prophecies and fuck the fans the show runners have gone off the rails and decided that the most interesting thing left in the show will just be killed off in an episode without explaining anything about them.

Mark my words, if they don’t give the white walkers anymore lore past this point this final season will be regarded as the worst final season of any show. No doubt.

I don't mean to say Jon should be the one to have killed the NK. I understand that would be too boring. At the same time, this is not the same show that the season 1 - 3 were. It's because they've peddled too much of this BS in between by listening to the feminist cucks. It's not about Brienne. Spoiler alert: She dies, and so are your femidreams.

There were countless better theories of who would kill the NK and why. All were better than this turd of an episode.

My biggest disappointment was that there will be some kind of a reveal about NK first that explains him. Now even if there's one in the coming episodes it won't work. Not unless NK comes back.

Any comment explaining why NK doesn't die with dragon fire but dies with valyrian sword? No. Because you KNOW it's bullshit.

Thats because grrrllpower sjw tranfags are the ones spending their paychecks on this shit

i watch, but i realized very early on like apparently no one else in the fucking world does, that it's pointless to want anything from this show. just watch it and try and enjoy between all the cheese.

>Mark my words, if they don’t give the white walkers anymore lore past this point this final season will be regarded as the worst final season of any show. No doubt.
Agreed.

Any of these two endings would be vastly superior to Arya jumping out of nowhere for the shock value. Completely shit ending. Imagine when the showrunners told GRRM 3 years ago and GRRM never spoke to them again since.

Attached: FB_IMG_1544681672022.jpg (720x540, 42K)

He says he has no time to watch GoT but then promotes another show on twitter. Gurm has abandoned this dumpster fire after realizing the show runners know literally nada about how to wrap up all these storylines meaningfully.

>Had I known

Will the goyim ever learn?

Attached: brainlet34.jpg (492x536, 62K)

It would have been so much better if the Night King grabbed her, then made her suck his ice dick.....now thats how it feels to chew 5 Gum.

Jewmedia writing is pursuing the metric of how many
>yass queen slay!
>sassyblackgirl.gif
reaction comments they can produce on social media.

it is. and that's beacuse the writers just stuck to the book (unlike with the hobbit screenplay).

no one cares, it should've been Jon's kill

I liked the theory that the dead would surround Winterfell but couldn't sack it.
After a while they would make a deal
The night king gets Dany in marriage and returns behind the wall for a few hundred of years
the North will remember ... winter will come again
and you have an eternal circle

reported slide thread

There is no next season moron
>inb4thisisbait.png

shit bait

It's a full blown feminist show now. I read an article by a feminist explaining that they won. That's why this season is shittier than the previous ones.

I assumed that lightbringer would end up being a synonym for wildfire based gunpowder and that's how cersi would contribute. Turns out lightbringer is English pussy.

Attached: IMG_3120.jpg (500x349, 91K)

WTF was the sneaking in the library if Arya can teleport past hundreds of wights and a bunch of white walkers?

>tfw you realize writers dont even give a sht about the show.
>not even a single thought was put

Attached: IMG-20190430-WA0001.jpg (1074x396, 161K)

fpbp

Attached: 1556427763794.png (978x808, 1M)

New season is shit

Arya went through a lot of shit in the books. The show doesn't quite do it justice. I'm satisfied with the outcome... I just wish Nymeria would have played a role in the killing of the Night King.

Attached: MissionAccomplished.jpg (370x278, 20K)

Remember when they showed the Baby being taken from Castor and the Night King Turned the baby.

Bam. Night Prince.

Attached: ShitArt.jpg (665x649, 76K)

youtu.be/S6OFlc6M5pM

Arya.... you must be paid shit to not even know how to spell these characters names.
However I made this point that we have seen Arya Stark go from the weakest to one of the bravest and underestimated characters. Her killing the night king has been setup for seasons, from the prophecy to foreshadowing in previous seasons and even earlier in the episode with the death of the giant. The moral was don’t underestimate the underdog when they have more heart and spirit, that matched with good intentions paves the road to victory. I think people also don’t understand she used dragon forged Valeryan steel to stab the Night King in the same spot he was stabbed to be created. It was real writing and story telling poetry that has been put together over 7 years.

>GRRM never spoke to them again since.
Probably, but not because of anger. GRRM doesn't give a shit about ASoIaF anymore. He doesn't watch the show and has no interest in writing any more books.

AND THEN EVERYBODY CLAPPED - THE SHOW

then no white walker fought anyone, they just sat there watching from a safe distance as their army fought the living.
and the defenders of winterfell are absolute retards.
no shit everything after this scene i.4cdn.org/wsg/1556693430585.webm (a galant hero and ser jorah) is nonsense.

Attached: 4ga9wvi164v21.jpg (3024x4032, 961K)

Never going to happen. They couldn't even let loli-mormont get roasted without having a bs 'heroic' death. I miss old got where main characters got brutally raped, tortured and killed off.

So this is the new reddit pol page

>jews subvert heroism arc
>unexpected
I knew it was going to be silly but I don't think anyone was prepared for what actually happened.

Attached: meinplot.png (1110x466, 102K)

Feminism ruins another show, sigh.

so glad I dropped it after season 4

She can, she's a level 100 rogue with assassin specialization, featuring abilities like cloak of shadows and backstab without cooldown and dodge w/o diminishing returns. It's an op class currently. But I doubt they'll balance it in this single player game "of thrones".

Okay that is pretty sick.

Attached: 6021D133-13D1-48B3-99DF-8585585DFACE.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

>He thinks the Night King is the antagonist
Just wait until you see John snow kill Daenarys and Cercei.

>Actually watching this wankfest to begin with

It could've been worse, the other stark girl couldve been the one to kill him in the crypt after arya gave her that dagger and said stick him with the pointy end.

Reminder that the white walkers are supposed to represent white people and Gendry Baratheon is supposed to represent the Jewish Vulcanic God, so basically he fucked Arya the night before she kills the White Patriarchy.

Attached: spepe.jpg (226x223, 7K)