We must accuse our opponents of being pedophiles to win

>we must accuse our opponents of being pedophiles to win

Chaponiggers confirmed CIA

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-002757_reddit is fun golden platinum.jpg (1440x1751, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dogwistling
Kek!

Why are they always talking about this kind of shit? Really, what are they always thinking this way?

>honk honk = heil hitler
3/10 theory

Projection 101.

Unimpressed.
Need I remind you the left actually supports half naked 8year old boys dressing up and dancing in gay bars for money.
And the CIA recruits pedophiles so they can have a way to blackmail them if they release secrets.
But Yea, we're the pedos.. lol fucking retards.

They told me that pizzagate was fake....

Attached: 2C8244F8-0582-4514-AC76-A1B0C8A6DE1E.jpg (575x1024, 61K)

>From the people that brought you "buy your 12 year old daughter sex toys or else you are a nazi" comes our latest product "the right is pedophiles because they have taken clowns as a symbol for a world that has revolted against reason and common sense"

Wtf. Kids hate clowns. Kids haven't liked clowns since probably the fucking 1800s. Wtf kind of psyop glownigger bullshit is this? Honking is better than getting upset over absurd shit you have no personal control over. It's also a stand against demoralization. Fucking faggot ass projecting pedo commies.

>clownfags are codeword child grooming pedos
>meanwhile actual child grooming pedos across the western world are getting sheltered and hidden because they're brown

Why is Jow Forums making crypto-fascist threads about raiding chapo's reddit and Discord server? These never go well for you guys. You just end up making yourselves look VERY stupid.

You're so persuasive. Fuck off tranny

Ever since this thread has been up there's been a lot of interracial spam threads on the catalog. It's pretty damn obvious where it's coming from. (you) and your ilk.

This is hardcore projection
Some real weirdos on reddit

For the far-left, everything is political. Every joke, every meme, every slight movement of the head. Everything, all of it, is political. And in a way, they are right. But then they obsess over it like autists obsess over trains, and try to to thirty steps ahead of their opponents. When in the right hands, they are actually effective (think of the bolsheviks). When these chapofags do it, it comes off as cringey hand wringing and autistic obsession.

Its just projecting. Literally everyone in their leftist-only life is some kind of degenerate, and pedophilia is the OG degeneracy as old as Islam itself. Not to mention most older leftists are straight up unapologetic pedos.

Why do redditors always think about fucking kids

Always thinking with their subconious desires.

The clown/honkhonk meme is forced and gay. Not funny, not clever, not ironic. Probably CIA or other intel agency pushed also. Only government fucks can be this devoid of creativity. Not to defend the human excrement at chapo, but tyhe clownfags must go.

Damn and i thought you guys were retards

Yeah, surely we are the ones who want little kids dressed like whores and dancing for money in gay clubs...
We are also the ones promoting the "Pedophilia is a gender identity" shit....
They looooooooooove projecting...

>For the far-left, everything is political.
Tell me about it, all I wanted to do was play video games

Your meme flags says you are the ones doing that

Alright user let me break it down for you. The glowniggers have been seeding memes in Jow Forums for a long time. Shills used to be way more sophisticated and blended in. But here's the thing, they can't control how a meme evolves, only it's starting point and form. This is the way it's always been. As you can see from the chapociafags it does seem to be like their plan is to use it as they described, but it's already evolved far far past their grasp.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
Look at the view count on that. HONK HONK

Attached: pepe pie.gif (607x609, 514K)

What in the actual fuck? The people in that screenshot have serious issues, it's like their brains have been completely warped so they can't even see reality anymore

Attached: 1556217656187.gif (511x512, 105K)

Lurk more

>From the people that brought you "buy your 12 year old daughter sex toys or else you are a nazi

You mean Commifornia?

Attached: Soros Sex toolkit for kids.png (678x1191, 322K)

Holy shit, how can people legitimately be this retarded?

Attached: 1556165688920.jpg (831x799, 55K)

>that image
total projection

Absolutely Weimar