Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically. Now that that is out the way...

Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically. Now that that is out the way, let me explain my problem with Jow Forums and the backwardly ass cave dwelling fundamentalist, left, right, conservative, republican, yellow, etc. Whatever bullshit you believe the rest of the world should follow and you proudly identify yourself with like a fucking race of wardens.

Your seriously thinking Politics is about making a better world, lets just look at the coherently. See the state of Jow Forums? see how divided it is and how it'll never agree to be agreeing. Thats politics, thats how you people define the F U C K I N G world arround people.

You openly allow politics to be filled with egocentric pointed and bullshit rhetoric to appear smarter, or better the average person's views in an effort to be correct instead of whats best for all people in the land. Look at how many countries, how many groups how divided the entire fucking human population is because of these bullshit nuance conceptuals and politics that people employ.

Politics doesnt make the world a better place for all human beings to live in, it gives you a reason to bullshit yourself and others for hours, days, years, decades, centuries, weeks into arguing over whats right and wrong without any agreevance and you expect humility to thrive off the backs of this backwards ass concept. You people actively state how corrupt politicans are, well what the fuck is ROOT? Politics itself, but no, lets not blame that, because that is good for humans and also beasts of forrests right?

Attached: 259834572893745092387459028374609283476098234760287609827430698234970623846.png (1235x711, 1.53M)

NIGGER

show flag nigger loving kike

Fuck off pasta faggot

meme flag
israel

Read title, you guys must be new here but i'm looking for a good discussion and you're clearly not bringing it.. Reported.

N
I
G
G
E
R

You people...

why is it always with this same exact post and pic...
if real, post face with timestamp niggerfag

Shut up fag Iberians like you are not white

Why so fucking idiotic? I said no N-Word comments you idiots...

OMG, YOU ARE SO WOKE.
I AM SO GIDDY RIGHT NOW!
The root of the problem really is humans. It's time for an extinction level event, or the Silicone Tree of Life to be erected. AI or Die

nigger

Dick Loving Nigger Faggot

Go to bed Fucking nigger

There you go I work for a tech company, and I really enjoyed his video and this post brings up good points which I want a healthy discussion over.

Attached: may1st2019.png (486x493, 373K)

>Politics doesnt make the world a better place for all human beings to live in
Nice political opinion faggot.
Heil HitIer

Attached: 1508118324878.jpg (608x648, 60K)

do you know WHY you're a nigger, nigger?
All you did was trade your iron chains for gold ones. You still serve the same masters.

It doesn't, and you're a racist Nazi prick.

You're going down Nazi scum antifa, and BLM will fuck your shit up boy.

nigger

sheeeiiit nigga I ain't realize dis be da Pickaninny Junction

Dunno what you're trying to say. Politics is about power. Power corrupts.

I make more money then you, and i'm most likely Whiter then you.

Alright so what do you propose?

I can’t find a common thread in anything you just said.

Hey nané galinha!... its good to see you have internet in the favela you bastard child of a dumb single mother

Oh man you can tell this one is authentic.

Attached: 1556608125492.jpg (508x383, 20K)

you'll never be white where it matters.

Why use a memeflag?
Scared we'll all see an Israeli flag and know Jews love niggers more than anyone else.

A real nigger has NEVER posted using the black nationalism meme flag.

Firstly, any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically.
the backwardly ass cave dwelling fundamentalist
>kys

/thread

just return to your brothers in africa and the horror will end

Attached: 1532773841130.jpg (320x447, 30K)

N

I'm richer then you, and your pathetic 4channel memes wont work on this big bad black man.

Leave forever scum of the earth White devil.

Attached: imhitler.jpg (675x586, 148K)

Ooga booga nigger

THAN

Hebrew must be your first language.

Attached: 1548731697467.jpg (1024x970, 115K)

No you brought us to America, so now it belongs to us White-Boi. You're a evil person, and by the looks of the German flag your grandfather was a weakling that didn't get drafted in the Nazi Reich. So just that fact alone Hans you're a beta male.

nigger

what do you think about your people returning to africa

>ask for timestamp
>nignog being a nigger and not actually posting a timestamp
imagine my surprise.

Attached: 1552628975000.gif (280x280, 1.57M)

What's up, Rabbi?

nvm

A schizo Jew moonlighting as a nigger.

this is too good

Attached: 1545015129524.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

i ignored nigger comments and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.

I'm down with you being richer, congrats. I'd be down with some sort of collaboration where the two of us make money from people... not necessarily black people but not necessarily not black people.

he's replying to himself
>triggered Jew is triggered

It took like 20 posts to break you and have you start slinging ad hominem.

Welcome to Jow Forums faggot.

Attached: 1540473489636.jpg (546x364, 23K)

Would be good for the Low IQ muttoid race that plagues America to return not the Proud Africano-Males that make up the genetic mock-up of the American Dream.

We are the chosen ones, we are smarter more athletic, better at everything..

Just filter "nigger" in the catalog or just gtfo

Bump for (you) and SAGE

ITT:

Attached: 1505285247975.jpg (691x466, 63K)

>Your seriously thinking Politics is about making a better world
Um, I don't think this is a view commonly held on Jow Forums. I think most Jow Forumsacks recognize it for the political theater it is and understand that there is really no political solution to what ails us, or at least that is my line of thinking. We can't vote our way out of this. We either have to suffer as the things get more and more dystopian and Orwellian or hope for a collapse and then try to rebuild.

Really, the ultimate issue is, the wrong side won WW2. No amount of politics can change that. It's all bullshit, really, left and right, Democrat and GOP and whatever else.

Imagine thinking i'm a Jew. Are you 4channer's really that stupid?! Not every1 is a Jew you schizo.

post the timestamp gyspy goddess

Your going to die
Your children are going to die
So are their children
Nothing will stop the ticking of the Universal Clock. It will all die. If you want to spend your days here being butthurt, go ahead. But, there is a whole world out there for you right now. Every single day it is offered to you in all it's glory. Every single moment you let slip by, the trials and tribulations offered freely. The Warmth and love offered freely. You condemn yourself to empty nothingness.

This goes to everybody on this board.
Stop posting here, see a counselor to sort your broken minds out. Find something constructive to do. None of you are happy here, the accessible data posted here is only meant to garner a reaction. More (You)'s. Not necessarily positive or negative. Just responses. It's unhealthy, understimulating, and will inevitably lead to depression. Yes, most of you have it even if you haven't realized.

Attached: 1550897849851.jpg (500x329, 27K)

>this thread again.

Attached: 1556304723601.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

Honestly faggot, I didn't even realize what the copy-pasta said. I just like the (you)'s and Jow Forums is just a honey pot filled with retards that keep bumping this shit tier copy-pasta. A bunch of newfags imo.

Who let the nigger in? Someone forget to point it to the cotton fields?

This isn't Reddit, faggot. You don't get to set the rules. Nigger.

Not for nothing, but I think you aren't going to have a good time here. Going to a free speech platform and policing speech? Giving demands? Everyone here is going to ignore you. Retard.

New-fag spotted. Stop taking bait so easily you fucking zoomer.

As I get bumped constantly, yeah Jow Forums is a lost cause they take bait so easily you all should really just kill yourselves.

Reread my comment taking note of what's capitalized and realize you just replied to a nigger post.

Nigger.

>any "nigger" comments will be ignored automatically
>my problem with Jow Forums and the backwardly ass cave dwelling
do you see your own hypocrisy there? do you need it spelled out for you?

Attached: murder_rate_whites_blacks_stats.png (1003x2656, 720K)

Yes you divide and conquer kike and no, not schizo.
You say you will not answer "nigger" response post, but call out "cave dwellers".
You must act nice to get a nice response. Stop larping and SAGE.

Welcome to pol dont like it? then fuck off

You will never admit, not even to yourself, that you don't want to live in a country that isn't majority white. Where you gonna go when White people have had enough of your shit nigger?

Nigger

Fuck off nigger

Attached: 1556595513245.jpg (601x415, 73K)

ahem.. nigger

Islam is the best option for humanity. It's time for you to revert

Maybe *you* should read title nigger because you said you'd ignore nigger comments but it appears you have not done so as you promised to senpai

Insta "Fuck the Jews"

MY BOY I fucking love this guy

Dude wtf you were supposed to call them subhuman crackers and demand reparations wtf

Nice pasta nigger

Nigger.

Yes, I believe that blacks should get reparations. Reparations from (((them))). They brought you here. Never forget that the first slaves in the Americas were the Irish and Scots. Poor little 12 yo Irish girls forced to be raped by Africans to create the superior mulatto (superior to sub-Saharan).
Annnnnd ……….. SAGE

Dont tell me what to do you disgusting subhuman baboon
Nigger Nigger Nigger

Why can't peoppe get along man

This is true

nigger

Nigger.
Nigger
Nigger .
Nigger .
Nigger .
Nigger .

Nigger ape subhuman bitch monkey spook spear chucker

Human nature, bro.

>Incapable of understanding that politics is merely the term we use to describe the process of governance....

Seriously? You do realize that even in primitive tribal societies like those in Africa there's still politics right? Politics is anything that has to do with social hierarchy. Seeing as humans are a social, and egotistical species, there will always be a form of politics so long as humans exist.

Nigger.

Attached: 4376FBD8-60D8-4312-B6AB-0BF8717F906A.jpg (1242x1999, 980K)

tryhard

>I'm richer then you

How much do you make, I guarantee you I have more wealth than you

>big bad black man.

Yeah I'm not scared of you, in my spare time I fight amateur MMA bouts for fun. I've KOd and submitted multiple negroes.

Attached: 1523425548890.jpg (960x732, 111K)

Show flag, monkey.

Attached: E05E12D2-0A60-4CD6-A4C1-5172BE831E7F.jpg (1172x1893, 1001K)

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Spelling.

>ctrl +f nigger
49 matches.
We need to get those numbers up.

your only saying this because your race improves mixing with whites. Both will be destroyed tho so atleast i can find solace in that.

Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger Nigger nigger nigger

Attached: AE2F6336-16D0-4F8A-95A8-02C0FDBE9847.jpg (1242x1823, 768K)

I make 90k a year, i'm a REAL Jewish Black man and you should pay me for your atrocities..