Are East-Asians capable of snapping like White people? They have similar temperaments to Whites...

Are East-Asians capable of snapping like White people? They have similar temperaments to Whites, which leads me to believe that, although they are a peaceful race, when pushed too far they become genocidal.

History has demonstrated this many times. They are perhaps the most soulless race, which makes them incredibly efficient killers.

Attached: 108712.jpg (700x915, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XChY65rrbyM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suiyang
themandus.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warlord_Era
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_of_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=iUbyxiRNrhE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otoya_Yamaguchi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont be fooled.

they are killers

Attached: 1711740745.jpg (610x915, 132K)

japanese, chinese and koreans all hate each other
to them europeans, arabs and jews are basically the same thing
the eastern religious don't oppose degeneracy, racism could do it, but it would have to be indians or niggers

Attached: 1551983254528.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

Asians are Insectoids.
Similar to Russians during USSR every statistics about them is inflated.

Also you need to go back chang

Attached: uschina.jpg (640x489, 64K)

Mensa Korea's IQ test uses a 24 point standard deviation as opposed to the more conventional 15. Her IQ is about 135 on any other test

Yes. See any war they're involved in.

You are memeflag faggot, which is lower than insects

>Her IQ is about 135 on any other test

That is still smart enough to be an attorney and excel in it.

Still pretty good. For contrast with 100IQ, imagine trying to communicate with a 65IQ ape.

There was this mongolian dude who snapped completely after his wife got raped and he got cucked

Yep, they don't film public freakouts as much due to their culture, but they happen regularly nonetheless.

youtube.com/watch?v=XChY65rrbyM

Attached: 1551421535327.jpg (900x1200, 206K)

That was very tame. Thats considered a freak out big enough to post online, but something like that would just get ignored in the West.

That guy's a yellow fever fag so I will state that if you do the math there's about 5 million white women with IQ over 130 in the US

In the west we're used to she-boons going super saiyan mode and fighting until they're completely naked in a McDonald's.

The picture in op is scary, Asians have an alien look which lends itself to frightening possibilities if one were hiding in your closet while you sleep

thats hot

>Asians have an alien look which lends itself to frightening possibilities if one were hiding in your closet while you sleep

You look just as Alien to them.

I had a korean girl I went to school with say white people look "exotic" like elves.

I've always thought they just chilled and did their thing until attacked, or they are asked to help.

Japs are permanently snapped. They go through every day in a state of peaceful rage.

Actually not true. If you aren't an obese and disgusting mess, you look like a Hollywood actor or High Elf. Also Asian extended family admitted that their whole side of the family looked like Greys. Asians are an honest people.

>Also Asian extended family admitted that their whole side of the family looked like Greys. Asians are an honest people.

what?

that’s why they mutilate their face to have a semblance of what it means to be the ideal human, kill your myself yellow nigger

Attached: 3D127129-BEB1-434A-91A6-E71D3192D7BD.jpg (671x661, 47K)

I knew a Chinaman at work, the strongest guy I have ever met, hardest worker and the quietest most polite guy ever. Once an Italian guy called him a small dick Chinaman and he snapped, got the Italian all scared. Next some Muslim electrical inspector tugged on his wiring job, he said next time you pull my wires I pull your hair, the Muslim guy got his hair pulled and went crying to the boss.

Soulless? Have you seen Jap art and culture?

vtech shooter??

Based ching chong

We have the certified HONORARY pass approved by nazi generals.

You jelly???

Attached: Honorary Aryan(1).png (798x284, 31K)

They used to roast their 2 year old by saying she looked like a Grey alien. They know what they look like.

>they become genocidal
Against themselves, maybe.
The Chinese have literally never won a war, not even against themselves.

JAPAN THE MASTER RACE OF THE ORIENT

Attached: ddr-njpa-4-890-master-c76078e1a7-a.jpg (877x619, 190K)

I’m Asian and I can tell you if you look at how Asian government treat their people how Asian people in general show little emotion and have very little regard for human life that is not their own kind, or their own family.
An Asian will kill themselves if they dishonor their family name, a white person will kill them self if they hate who they have become or are generally unhappy.
Asians are also content, we need very little to make us truly content.
Back to the point, Asian men will fight to the death to win, and we always hold grudges, we work in secret to destroy our enemies, often treating them as our closest allies only to learn their weakness and covertly work on our plan to destroy you for good.
I personally think white people are funny, and harmful to the world when left unchecked. Just look at the democratic white politicians for how greed and power corrupt them all.
The world will eventually belong to the East, the West had a good run, but their time is running out.
>proxy

Yeah look up Rape of Nanking

I would say whites are the perfect in between of the intelligence and organization of Asians and the creativity and autism of niggers. With the capacity of both in whites they will always dominate or come out on top

yeah how is that working out for you bud?

Go back to class, English teacher.

White people are capable of multi-levelled rage + meta-rage that eclipses all other races' chimp outs. Asians are only scary when blindly serving whatever hivemind they belong to.

And? What is your point? I don’t hate chinks, I just don’t want white people breeding with them.

Attached: 7BED81FF-093E-4F3F-B829-35469D48BBAE.jpg (250x241, 7K)

I have an IQ of 145, and I don’t consider myself intelligent at all.

Attached: B23F26A3-A07D-4124-A29F-148436F7EE03.jpg (618x597, 144K)

>Genocidal.
Yes, we witnessed how they killed off all the jurchens, Huns, Mongols and other steppe filth

You bugs are just want to be Jews. If you took over the world would become a toxic waste dump, you seem to not give a single shit about the environment.

>Calling theese eyes soulless
Kike spotted

>Yeah look up Rape of Nanking
As real as the holobunga

you’re economy can be collapsed overnight if you don’t play by their rules, they built your country and they can destroy it. You would still be doped up on opium and shitting on the corner if it were in their will.

Attached: E79FA85C-6360-4C55-87D8-80E5DB934F7A.jpg (400x298, 24K)

Two words
Roof
Koreans

yeah sure thing leafcunt

you guys make me hate white people

Remember Virginia Tech. That gook held a high score for quite some time

East Aryans will conquer the world, crush Islam and Globohomo, and look kawaii whilst doing so.

Attached: chadkick2.webm (640x480, 2.97M)

t. Michael Li

google "Unit 731"

>Seung-Hui Cho
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suiyang
Yep.

Every race is malleable when the correct conditions are met.

LMAO

>chad jomon vs emcel yayoi

Bro....

>TO THE LAST MAN AND THE LAST BIT OF MANFLESH

Attached: chinese_food.png (500x451, 107K)

...Yuzu is real?

are you too retarded to google Korean war?

Given how hard Asian girls have time after me in my life this wouldnt even surprise me anymore. Same with Arab women. I still only want a White partner.

lol at this naive fool. they dont possess a natural empathy for others. they learn these traits in western societies.

Victory came with a heavy cost.
>But what did it cost?
>Everything

Insectoid collectivist hive mind race that lacks any creativity. They worship the superior white man. Look at their cartoons with the large round eyes or their preference of plastic surgery, which is to essentially look more European.

Imagine a white woman getting surgery to look more asian. It defies belief.

They sound like cats fighting.

>what?
Gray Aliens. A species of alien.

how so? they do a good job at pretending to be niggers

and goddamn do they do it well with their juicy fuckable asses.

You've never witnessed a Chinaman meltdown before? Lurk more.

Attached: 1541635034338.webm (566x396, 2.83M)

We dont give a shit about what whites think about us.

Attached: 1500490588273.webm (360x360, 1.37M)

Attached: Chinakid Gets Rekt2.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

Yes, they're capable of even more depraved shit. The entire reason the CCP is a full tolitarian state is because they know the depths of depravity the average Chinaman is capable of

Except asians will mutilate their own children if it will help them climb the class ladder, unlike white trash and blacks who will beat their kids out of boredom. Spend any amount of time in China and you'll meet people with absolutely zero moral compass, they only manage to exist because of a pandering society that doesn't want to call people out in order to maintain "harmony" above all else

Not even close to white men capabilities. We were conditioned by evolution to be able to genocide entire specie if they threaten us.
Read a book "Them and us"
Its quite insightful and explains a lot
themandus.org

In short: neanderthals were evolved in ice age. Were apex predator carnivores, climate changed, they migrated, came in contact with our ancestors, hunted and stole women and ate em to brink of extinction, this caused us to selectively breed men who are brace, cunning, creativr and utterly ruthless, taming of wolves, women changed etc then we genocided the neanderkikes to extinction and continued on with those genes. Hence higher IQ in groups that were hunted and raped by neanderthals and wolf taming since they were nocturnal and we hunted em with wolves in the night and that abillity to genocide the shit out of our enemies if our group is threatened.

Attached: TU-cover150.jpg (152x227, 12K)

So she killed her in public and no one bat an eye?
wow chinks are worse subhumans than muslims

>They are perhaps the most soulless race,
This is a meme made by more insecure, appearance conscious brethren to distance themselves from the image of the weaboo.

If you want to determine which peoples are more soulless or less soulless than others, take a look at their cultures' spiritual and religious traditions.

Don't be that boomer who goes on about east asians being bugmen while talking about embracing 'based black man' magapedes and hispanics because they are 'conservative'.

I have to believe that there is some fucked up rationality behind this... Probably they know that there are cameras everywhere + probably they don't really want to fight with a killer. She dies, that's a given, then the cops look at the footage and do their job. I can't believe that they just don't have any empathy.

>If you aren't an obese and disgusting mess, you look like a Hollywood actor or High Elf
>Asian extended family admitted that their whole side of the family looked like Greys
There are actual reasons this is true, though.

they can, but it's different situations that piss them off

see: all them chinese civil wars with literal cannibalism

reminder

Attached: 1556689005875.jpg (1198x1837, 733K)

have you imagined the impossible?

Attached: 1457813830045.png (857x709, 597K)

No one in canada has an IQ over 45

Attached: soy.jpg (488x488, 18K)

Attached: 3884848E-9E58-426C-8A0A-AF94CE5D8DD2.jpg (960x828, 34K)

It was pretty based, fuck china.

Attached: IMG_6289.jpg (1600x1006, 519K)

why do people lie on the internet?

Attached: 1552863191447.jpg (700x467, 47K)

You know all of it is BS right? Please tell me this is deep sarcasm instead of brazen stupidity

nigger you have literal gangs of chimps mowing each other down where you live, tha's nothing

What comic is this and where do I find?

Are you fucking retarded? Nvm saw your flag

>Creativity and autism of niggers
Literally what, niggers are the least creative of the races. Creativity is a white trait, and sadly we asians lack creativity. Asians might be the most organized and intelligent race, but creativity is what takes you to the moon and back

t. Hapa

I think it's just one drawing, found it looking for art of IJA anime girls.

Attached: IMG_6292.jpg (850x1000, 186K)

It's time that people start swallowing the yellow pill. Having a cute Asian gf makes you so much more happy in life.

Attached: Untitled.png (865x451, 469K)

As one user said, I don't remember exactly, Asian mind is pattern recognition and synthesis

If something in their reality goes wrong, like a white guy appears with new technology, this happens:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warlord_Era

Or, if they need resources to produce more Nintendo, this happens:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_of_Japan

You just best hope their needs don't put them in a position to kill. Or above happens.

It's ok to eat dogs.

There are good examples when Japs (which I normally like) get a meltdown deluxe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Massacre

youtube.com/watch?v=iUbyxiRNrhE

Here's the swordsman from the video:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otoya_Yamaguchi

Attached: Death_of_Inejiro_Asanuma.jpg (360x277, 19K)

Attached: 039japanbeheading_468x620.jpg (468x620, 49K)

Attached: 1*-xlCG5r86ocNFhC5iE658A.jpg (1600x1200, 318K)