Anyone blackpilled by how the world is brainwashing us by the international hz standard of 440...

Anyone blackpilled by how the world is brainwashing us by the international hz standard of 440? 432 hz is in perpetual balance with nature but the Nazis changed it to 440. 440 hz music makes u stressed, anxious, and tense. 432 makes u relaxed, rejuvenated, and gives an overall feel of well being. Look it up.

Attached: 432-440.png (900x675, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4194106/440-hz-conspiracy-music/
youtube.com/watch?v=EKTZ151yLnk
youtu.be/baenrE6yVlY
youtu.be/xv52jaxkHPw
youtu.be/BI8Y44J6MgI
youtu.be/WtK93NnD3Lw
youtu.be/EKS2e3-z2js?t=1541
youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w
youtu.be/Rt3EAPDn-Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=C-V1uXeyGmg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_69MuYgxD_Q
onlinetonegenerator.com/binauralbeats.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahaha sorry USA set 440 because
Also 432 is hippie trash
Try 444

How is this still a meme? I understand harmonics, but a slightly different vibe isn't gonna make your Telomeres decay any slower.

Attached: fgj.jpg (380x247, 118K)

>Nazis changed it
Who owns the music industry, dumbass?

but why Hz?
>Hz = s^-1 = 1/s = "per second"
I see what's special about 432, it's highly composite. But Hz? Isn't one second a (largely) arbitrary unit of time? Change the definition of a second a little bit and the image on the left wouldn't be made at 432 "Hz" but at, say 431 or 433. There's nothing fundamental about Hz.

Imagine posting things like this without realizing the resonance frequency would depend on the size of the container.

nah dont worry bro 5g is going to make everyone literally schitzo, combine that with the fact the solar system is leaving a dusty part of the galaxy and were being blasted with more galactic radiation than before and lets just say shits gonna get lit

Attached: 1453837925130.jpg (198x255, 10K)

globalnews.ca/news/4194106/440-hz-conspiracy-music/
Schumann Resonances resonate with 432 hZ

Listen to the music embedded in the article, the difference is insane

But why when I listen to 432 I feel so good compared to walking into Dunkin donuts and I feel like I'm being force fed toxins through my ear

youtube.com/watch?v=EKTZ151yLnk

Attached: 1554776233203.gif (500x281, 2.27M)

Nazis are the ones who wanted 440, US jews started a war and forced 432

Even FrankJavC knows skip to about 1:11
youtu.be/baenrE6yVlY

Attached: 1553724746040m.jpg (1024x1024, 79K)

Recently watched the new fredrick knudson vid on the hurdy durdy. Apperently it was scorned for it's frequencies & only played by filthy outcasts & beggers. Jews.
The German word for these people was "Leiermann" which was often depicted as rotten.
Thoughts?
youtu.be/xv52jaxkHPw

Have you listened to slowed down Mozart in 432? Why have you not you listened to slowed Mozart 432?

youtu.be/BI8Y44J6MgI

this topic is genuinely interesting can we expand upon it i don't know shit about frequencies. why is 440 significant why is 432 significant

youtu.be/WtK93NnD3Lw

Based and Fourierpilled

The British were the ones who created the 440Hz standard as there wasn't a clear standard before and most music was in either 432Hz or 435Hz. Never found out why it was standardized at 440Hz though.

thank god the nazis lost

You're a dumb retard OP for the last fucking time: get cancer

It literally isn't these people are extremely stupid or trolling.

Look into just vs equal temperament if you want some non pozzed dudeweedbro interesting information about music and tuning

Fuck these guys seriously

>432 hz
Calm down, LaRouche.

>nazis are good boys, they never done nothin
>its all the jews!
oh, the irony if you only knew. they are one and the same

Attached: 075.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

universe is vibration you idiot

Attached: iu[1].jpg (500x536, 35K)

Try 1488 you will love it.

it's about the quality of the sound. and the harmony with the the natural ranges that our years are evolved to recognize as pleasant and relaxing.

nazis are scum and shills.

>years
ears

this. nazis were NWO false flag.

Sweet tits. Who is this cum connoisseur?

bump

Attached: zimmer.jpg (842x319, 42K)

>slowed down
music does not need to be slowed down to have the pitch changed. Audacity is your friend.

That sounds distinctly kikey

everything in the world is being changed to change us. we're the experiment and every tool is used to work on us (vibration, modified food, media, etc.).

>hexagon

Saturn worshipping kikes did this

This is the most educational thread I've read here in a long time. I didn't know about any of this shit.

Attached: interdasting.jpg (224x225, 8K)

good catch!

Nazis didn't change it you faggot

oh my...

Attached: Untitled.gif (782x541, 143K)

call it any measure of time... doesn't mattter... the speed of the oscillation never changes no matter what your measuring designation is you retard.
>your 1 inch dick is 2.54 centimeters so you tell her it's 2.54, she isn't fooled you sad fucking tard !

bone soldier 3

based and cispilled

Last threads I saw about this got slided hard.

youtu.be/EKS2e3-z2js?t=1541
>25:40

>its a jewish symbol!
lol, i bet you think the swastika is a nazi symbol

Attached: Baalbek temple.jpg (2144x1424, 1.58M)

based and icke pilled

there is much we dont know
youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w

Attached: tesla science.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

you must also think bees are jewish

Attached: hny.jpg (630x473, 160K)

this

>muh nazis gassed my eardrums!!1

Attached: 1553710418147.jpg (330x330, 19K)

so you mean to say 432 is a very tiresome frequency? :^)

Tune to 666hz to summon Satan.

Attached: 1556163749538.jpg (1080x1350, 93K)

>international hz standard
Did you do common core?

It's much more comfortable to sing in 432, been tuning my guitars for a couple years to it now.

Attached: IMG_5446.jpg (990x729, 120K)

What hertz do I have to tune to in order to summon that semen-demon?

Friggin bugmen

you know I was honestly disappointed there wasn't a censor jump cut to something funny

Based

>flag checks out

444 is the true frequency that is harmonic with the universe. Not 432.

this reminder this right and left monkey nigger larp is the powers that be want. An ancient cult based on world domination and blood magic. Some faggot nigger monkeys getting high of baby andrenochrome. Dont be a fucking golem nigger and follow the programming.

Attached: the frog.jpg (480x360, 16K)

> "Hz"

It's Cycles per Second, zoomers.

*shakes fist*

528 hz is a new age psyop
440 is jewish
432 is redpilled

Seriously though, who is she?

real life krusty the clown?

Attached: 1549959042070.jpg (795x960, 180K)

I would like to do cymantics experiments. Anyone has experience with that?

>a matriarchal society
>an all-powerful queen
>a ruling class that does nothing but procreate
>a slave class that protects them
>they attack you if you get close, even if they invaded your property first
>you can't kill or expell them, because they're protected by law

i get tired of music and sound quite easily, not just the sensation of hearing it but also the emotional states expressed through it. one of the best things i ever got myself was ear muffs, i love to put them on and isolate myself from the world, hardly anything gets through. eventually the peace and quiet becomes invigorating and you feel like your thoughts are clearer without auditory noise distracting you and you return to a default center in your mind, you wake up from the emotionally tinged dream fantasy of music and come back to pure intelligence. i'm also extremely sensitive to music and will instantly absorb whatever feeling it has, and most of the time i don't want to be dragged around into this or that mood, i want to exist in my own default mode as pure intelligence. also everyone talks about how this or that genre is redpilled or european or whatever or like how people think metal is based but it all kind of has a dark vibe that traps you in its world if you make that music and identify with it and make it your whole life. when you use earmuffs and isolate your mind, you come out of that dark shadow.

Word birdman
Whistle while you work it

>Be audio tech
>produce some my shit
>see this thread every now and then
>sage
>laugh
>sleep
Don't need to explain shit when it's not on topic and others explain why OP is retarded or downright malicious.

>or downright malicious
Explain. What's malicious about tuning to anything else than 440?

youtu.be/Rt3EAPDn-Ug
I like 440 most of the time but in the end it barely matters

Attached: cdc.jpg (800x450, 82K)

This video is going to blow your mind

youtube.com/watch?v=C-V1uXeyGmg

It's not as simple as taking existing music and pitching it down by 8hz, you will fuck with the existing harmonics that are already in the recording. Doing this yourself with the 2channel stereo mix all your music is in will just make it sound fucked up.

For a song to be properly represented in 432hz-centric tuning, it would need to be totally re-recorded with instruments that are all tuned that way.

They must use some kind of logarithmic transformation.
220->216
440->432
880->864
etc.
Otherwise it would sound very fucked up.

SSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAUCCCCCCCEeeee

Attached: 45834568469.png (261x238, 89K)

>but in the end it barely matters
>what is the subconscious

Attached: conscious vs sub.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

Prince called it the gold standard. Did he record in 432?

Attached: IMG_5793.png (1334x750, 844K)

>Fourierpilled

all the new trash who came here after trump dont know shit about fourier. its too difficult for thier room temperature iqs

>440 is a standard

not that its a harmonic...

they are very low iq 'skeptics' who dont trust anything. its why when they swallow one red pill, they will easily overdose on all others.

>vibrations

thats not how energy works

also what happened to science after tesla? are you gonna tell us that it was all wrong?

holy fuck we have dumb fucks in our ranks.

pseud

these normie faggots would be laughed out of our site if pol wasn't a containment board

The day of the rope is coming for you as well.

what do you do when you have no sub conscious whatsoever?

yeah blame Rockefeller unironically

Look at the Schiller Institute on this, its in their Verdi Tuning part. The elite made it 440 specifically to destroy opera, which many people don't realise has been the tip of the spear in revolutionary movements since Mozart and Lorenzo Del Ponte. Upping it to 440 wrecks the ability of the singers voice but also the character of the opera, as 440 is why ooera now just sounds like screaming. Even Pavarotti wanted a return to the Verdi Tuning/ Scientific Pitch. m.youtube.com/watch?v=_69MuYgxD_Q

so if I somehow listen to pure 999hz tone it will change my DNA and I will become super hero

It's a bunch of new age bullshit pseudoscience. The differences in frequencies, tempo, and other factors effect mood and emotion.

>telsa
>universe is vibrations man
is this what redditors on acid look like?

onlinetonegenerator.com/binauralbeats.html

I CAN FEEL THE JEWISH 440HZ LEAVING MY BODY!!!!!

Attached: risen.png (474x362, 10K)

Your opinion is the pseudoscience. 432hz is named the Scientific Pitch for a reason.

r/SexyFlowerWater

Attached: 1556533702541.gif (266x186, 355K)

>denying tesla the brilliance of tesla
quiet, brainlet.

>the vatican isnt one of the massive proponents to the bull shit that has been going on for ages
im sorry history offends you, but you should really learn about what you larp as

>what do you do when you have no sub conscious whatsoever?
everyone has one, minus psychopaths maybe

Attached: 044.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

>not going for 415
What a retard

you haven't answered the question user

>everyone has one
how does that not answer it for you? i mean, you do sleep, dont you?

Attached: 07.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

>minus psychopaths maybe
did you miss the other half of your sentence or did your sub conscious write it?

maybe, as in im no expert. i highly doubt even a psychopath could not have a sub conscious. they sleep, this alone is where the sub conscious would 100% come into play. if you ever are not 100% focused, your sub conscious is taking a role.

Attached: 18.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

>Being this dumb

Attached: banter-stops-3619627.png (500x611, 176K)

fucking always goes back to saturn
half hour of captchas, hope this posts

Attached: 432 saturn.png (1360x768, 821K)

muh magic numbers
muh magic gemoetry
muh jewish gematria