Can someone please explain to me how American companies get so big so quickly?

I will never forget the first time I saw an American warship up close. My dad studied in Louisiana and always remarks;
>When Americans do something, they do it fast, big and aggressive!

This made me stood in awe as I was watching the giant warship which had it's own radio tower, jets, 4WDs and hanger. I tried to wave to one of the marines jogging around the takeoff runway, but they all ignored me with a serious look on their face.

Anyway my stupid story holds true today. The majority of big finance and natural resource companies are American and even local American companies like Walmart and AT&T have revenues so huge Fonterra (NZ's largest company by revenue) wish they could compete. My dad told me America has THE BEST distribution and often marketing chains that allow companies to rapidly expand and communicate effectively.

Contrast this with China. Apart from a few juggernauts like The China Construction Bank, China Agricultural Bank and Huawei, how many chink products influence your life? YES everything is MADE in China, but the companies that make them are foreign. It still baffles me how much American companies have a global reach on the world.

TLDR: How the fuck did American companies get so motherfucking huge?

Attached: kisspng-exxonmobil-logo-indore-5af226ccd7a460.8985970615258190848833.jpg (900x680, 114K)

Because they make good shit you want to buy.

We put electrolytes in everything. Its got what you and plants need.

They raise capital through the sale of stock.

Attached: Liquid_disc.jpg (203x204, 14K)

Because China has cheap labor

Exxon-Mobile is most of Standard Oil put back together. That shit's older than Rockefeller (Rothschild).

>TLDR: How the fuck did American companies get so motherfucking huge?
Americans conquered the world for the Jews. Imagine what they could have accomplished if they weren't such huge zogbot faggots.

British Petroleum (former conquerors of Iran) did then entire Gulf of Mexico. Norgay is rich off its oil. Why doesn't Norgay conquer the Jews instead of giving Obama a peace prize for being the biggest war president in recent history?

Because "Norgay" as you call it was conquered by the anglo-soviet-burgers in 1945 and is a repressive banana republic colony to your zogbot ass. We're trading all our oil for worthless stock, i.e. glass beads. We're only rich on paper.

Capitalism and freedom. When you take away the retard government bureaucracies, the most lethally effective people ascend to the top of the market by sheer force of will.
Unfortunately, what we have now are relics of the past and much softer than they used to be thanks to the government coddling them.
Maybe one day we’ll do it again.

becasue people are encouraged to go out and become an entrepreneur and make big bucks. anywhere else you are either given just enough that you feel content or are reprimanded when you are successful but here it is the opposite way around and is why people are heavily against concepts like welfare here.

As long as no one is actively cock blocking a successful American they will continuously grow their business till it is the next google of whatever industry they are in. Here your ambition determines how well you will live and what you can do in life.

>norgay excuses

>got their education from the TV
>actually believes there's a free market in burger
Isn't it past boomer bedtime in the US?

Yeah, those two huge wars you fought against Europe for the Jews had no effect whatsoever. Not your fault.

The lowering of corporate tax give the co's excess funds expansion Also low interest rates.. Many takeover prices are excessively high so we pay at the pump.

Attached: images.jpg (273x185, 12K)

>more norgay excuses
Next you'll tell us how you weren't responsible for selling arms for the Jew wars.

Most American business owners become dedicated once they see something become bigger than themselves. I've been involved with incubators and watched farmers quit there jobs because they saw their product growing bigger than them, they just wanted to make an impact on society. They never gave a fuck about the money. Then, they go public, then they get a buyout, some live happily, some die quietly. Overall there's a certain nose that is involved and takes their profits and stock to the cleaners. That nose goes on coke binges, lavish dinner parties, exclusive stripclubs. They still are in their office in the morning, I'll give them that. They do pretty decrepit shit, but they always got a distant cousin somewhere in Hollywood who will make the original creator out to be the degenerate.

I'm glad to be out, it was fun while it lasted, lots of good folk to meet. Many very honest conservative business men that get really excited about small start ups making it big. Guys who don't even get a cut to take a start up to a small business and train ambitious Americans to become leaders. At the top there are 3 types of people, overly driven American leaders, sociopaths, and the awful nose people. Actually, there's 2 types of people.

Sorry for the English, I'm American now, but came from Asia.

Jews and yanks were brutal to any norgayan that cooperated with the nat socs. Most good men were blacklisted or imprisoned

Attached: 1lq8cy537jdz.png (502x472, 236K)

As opposed to Asgaylia's brilliant military history (not bringing up the emus btw)

#black lives matter

Also darpa created gamergate

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Attached: 61P3iaaX17L._SX425_.jpg (425x354, 45K)

I see the idiocracy reference

Attached: jayz.masonic.church.service.jpg (1200x799, 183K)

What are you arguing against here? Are you saying that America isn't a Jewish puppet state?

Attached: famous-freemasons.gif (664x460, 170K)

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I'm saying that Australia is as well. What do you think happens when you're a former British colony who tries to help ruin Italy's colonies?

Wtf cant you burgers make sense.

Perhaps your history books are as edited as ours. I wouldn't know.

For a while we had the trifecta:

>personal responsibility
>individual freedom
>hard majority huwhite

We lost the last which means every day we lose more ground on the first two. Eventually we will be Brazillified uniless we crack CRISPR-intelligence first.

Low effort image dump started

Any sociopathic coke head exec greentext stories?

Might be the fluoridated water, but who knows.

We unironically work more hours on average than the Japanese, and we are more efficient with that time because we aren't just trying to save face and look busy.

>Jews
This guys

Go away Rabbi, you only defend this shithole because it protects you from a new holocaust for now

oy vey was it hate speech?

Do the jews rule China?

Attached: 1F453999-8A2F-4823-8A97-3A97818713F5.png (500x351, 44K)

Yep.

>Ungodly amounts of venture capital investment
>Large informal networks in almost every niche
>Relatively little stigma around failure
>Pressure from investors to build toward an exit opportunity instead of creating a sustainable business model
>Work ethic (we also don’t take 6 weeks of vacation every year)
>Density of cutting edge businesses means US companies are usually the first to adopt new tech and processes
>No controls on internal migration within the United States (free movement of workers and efficient labor allocation)
>In most cases, the owners are not personally liable for the company’s debts (this depends on the company type)
>Presence of well-established secondary industries like consumer testing and
>Culture of openness to new ideas, disruption is often seen as the primary goal

>>Can someone please explain to me how American companies get so big so quickly?

Simple, mixed-mutt racial superiority. All the Europeans that weren't lazy, and weren't pussies, emigrated to the US.

Attached: heh.jpg (785x767, 119K)

yes

Also, Americans don't deal well with boredom (see: Hollywood, theme parks, etc.). At my last job, I automated myself out of my core job duties in about a month and kept getting dragged into tedious bullshit both technical and personal, so I applied to a bigger company, got hired, and gave notice at the old place less than six months after I got hired.

Goes without saying

Yeah nah... we get got heavy flurodation here.... maybe its a forskin thing....

Actually I think it's just the constant propaganda. You'll get these half-redpilled burgers here all the time, they understand their mess of a colony is a Jew controlled swamp and that all the wars they do for them is bullshit. But on the other hand they're also patriotic like no one else and believe in most of the bullshit they've been taught by Jews. Weird people.

>colony
I don't see any viking flags on the moon.

>On an overseas business trip
>People actually work 8 hour days
Seems like the rest of the world doesn’t want to face the fact that one of the biggest reasons behind America’s business dominance is that a critical mass of its citizens have a very strong work ethic.

I don't see any American ones either.

1998. Several well known oil companies merged. Congress made no objection, let the deal go through. This created a monopoly. Oh, many Congressmen own oil stocks. Go figure. Can you feel the communist dick being shoved up your asshole?

That’s because you need a telescope Sven.

So your TV Jews tell me.

look harder faggot.

Yeah they're definitely subject to a different type of propoganda. There is still a level of patriotism in it, even with all the sjw globohomo crap going on. I still think they are taught(subconsciously) that they are better than the rest of the world. It comes across in their attitude and obvious ego. Also explains their inability to laugh at themselves or banter. Still love em tho

It's weird, they're sort of the best and the worst of the white world. You have the guys who hang on to their founding ideals and are awesome guys in every respect, and then you have the demented the_donald boomers in this thread who are worse than niggers and spend all their time defending zog.

Fuck off, sandnigger.

Kek....
>pottery

Underrated answer. Most of the rest of the developed world relies much more heavily on bank loans (debt financing) for business whereas the USA utilizes a lot more equity financing.

>see bretton woods