Are Ainu white?

Are Ainu white?

Attached: Hokkaido_Ainu.jpg (564x400, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sapiens.org/archaeology/ainu-prejudice-pride/
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2019/03/15/579177.full.pdf
youtu.be/de_b7k9kQp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

k, thanks

Is that some kind of jap hybrid?

>Be Ainu
>Be White
>Japs take over your Island and deport you to Hokkaido
Whites were literally seen as subhuman savages in Nippon

It's the original Jap, before the Han bugmen invaded. They live in the north, and most of the manly looking Japs are Ainu hybrids. Look up Jomon people.

they look like turks or sandniggers

thats a white-ish guy

They're fucking aboriginal Australians look at the original Ainu

That guy is a mutt Ainu the original looked closer to aboriginal Australians or south indians

Attached: IMG_2907.jpg (507x338, 84K)

No, modern Japanese are ainu-Korean hybrids
They just pretend it never happened cause they hate Korea so much

They have no genetic connection to Caucasians whatsoever

genetically, no. they are genetically isolated as hell. they just convergently share some characteristics of whites due to similar selective pressures.

So, Italian.

They're proto-whites. It wasn't blacks who spread across Europe and evolved into white people. It was the Ainu.

You tell me I've done research of these people and Japanese hated them a lot and mostly succeeded in breeding them out of existence

Attached: IMG_2908.jpg (236x333, 18K)

Maybe japs should have fucked off back to Korea where they belonged.

I dunno - doesnt look Jappy .

Attached: AinuManStilflied.jpg (889x1076, 761K)

Those are the ones that survived.
Genetic evidence proves Ainu were indeed mostly White Caucasians.
The mongoloids saw them as inferiors.

"A craniometric study (Brace et al. 2001) suggests affinities to Caucasoids. The study results show a closer relation between Ainu (including other Jomon remnants) and West Asians than between Ainu and East Asians. The study concluded that the Ainu can be described as "Eurasians".[52]
"The fact that Late Pleistocene populations in northwest Europe and northeast Asia show morphological similarities suggests that there may have been actual genetic ties at one time. Those morphological similarities can still be shown between Europe and the descendants of the aboriginal population of the Japanese archipelago, i.e., the Ainu.
—Brace et al. 2001, Old World sources of the first New World human inhabitants: A comparative craniofacial view"
Hmmm . Sounds like them not being caucasoid is kinda contested . (Im just reading wiki now , I dont know shit about these people )

>Genetic evidence proves Ainu were indeed mostly White Caucasians.
PROOFS pls ty .

tfw no 75% ainu gf

Attached: 8a03f50d.jpg (1456x2184, 422K)

Based and redpilled

sapiens.org/archaeology/ainu-prejudice-pride/
Don't tell me that bone structure isn't Caucasian

Attached: bone.jpg (1076x588, 80K)

Hey, that's Magnus Carlsen

Attached: file.png (300x180, 73K)

It could be Australoid too. Also, the haplogroup of the Ainu is shared by the Andaman Islanders.

Those Australoid subhumans are everywhere and easy to spot since they are very ugly. You yourself are one but that doesn't mean other races didn't exist in Nippon before Japs.

They aren't European but this is how they were described by Europeans:

>Many have wavy hair, but some straight black hair. Very few of them have wavy brownish hair. Their skins are generally reported to be light brown. But this is due to the fact that they labor on the sea and in briny winds all day. Old people who have long desisted from their outdoor work are often found to be as white as western men. The Ainu have broad faces, beetling eyebrows, and large sunken eyes, which are generally horizontal and of the so-called European type. Eyes of the Mongolian type are hardly found among them.

There are records of some Europeans feeling sad because they thought Ainu were a subjugated lost European race.
Some had light eyes. Some of the pictures it might look like they have black arms and legs - don't be fooled, that is body hair. They were the hairiest people in the world.
I have a very right-wing Japanese friend who theorizes that the Ainu once had a worldwide civilization. See pic related - Genetically Kennewick man (controversial for being a native American remain that at first glance appeared Caucasian) is supposedly related to the Ainu so there is actually some evidence to his theory. If you dig deeper into some descriptions of white looking natives in South America, you'll start to see it. You know how Negroids and Australoids look similar but not quite the same? I think this was probably a fourth race that looked like us. From what I can tell, they have Neanderthal genes like regular Asians, but lack Denisovan genes.

Attached: kennewick man ainu.jpg (562x1085, 528K)

They mixed alit with polish and other Russian exiles. Russian empire used ainu lands as a dumping ground for political dissidents

going by OP's pic they are closer to bogs.
if you didn't know, the bogs look like they do because of coal burning. their grandmother fucked a negro piano player (she was super rich just perverted as fuck) and made them.
they got surgery michael jackson style to try and appear normal and white, but high tier. the way they look is the result of interracial breeding and attempts at corrective surgery.
look at the eyes of OP's pic. the eyes tell all.

Attached: rerolled orc.webm (480x360, 2.87M)

Attached: image.jpg (600x553, 101K)

How prevalent were these negrito type aborigine people? They seem to lay claim to plenty locations around the world, the Philippines, India, Japan, pacific islands, Australia etc
We’re they absorbed by invading populations, did they come from a specific location and subsequently populated these foreign areas or are they native to these lands

Attached: 0CF87712-EC41-416F-90AD-CC2621926C27.jpg (268x188, 9K)

that's fucking johnny damon

Attached: 225px-Johnny_Damon_on_June_28,_2012_(cropped).jpg (225x330, 21K)

They are all that is left of the original Jomon inhabits of Japan, who themselves were anong the remnants of Mu.

remnants of solutreans migrating westward over beringia?

Ainu are not Negrito, they were light skinned. Black and white pictures can make it hard to tell the skin color but pic related is probably pretty close to what they looked like.

Attached: 10mn9qo.png (500x760, 466K)

Another relatively unmixed Ainu man

Attached: tumblr_ly7okwtKFx1qlsr3bo1_1280.jpg (768x1024, 225K)

The no bullshit genetics based answer? Read this study:

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2019/03/15/579177.full.pdf

>Here, we analyze the whole-genome sequence of a 2.5 kya individual (IK002) characterized with a typical Jomon culture that started in the Japanese archipelago >16 kya. The phylogenetic analyses support multiple waves of migration, with IK002 forming a lineage basal to the rest of the ancient/present-day East Eurasians examined, likely to represent some of the earliest-wave migrants who went north toward East Asia from Southeast Asia. Furthermore, IK002 has the extra genetic affinity with the indigenous Taiwan aborigines, which may support a coastal route of the Jomon-ancestry migration from Southeast Asia to the Japanese archipelago
>Subsequently, we carried out model-based unsupervised clustering using ADMIXTURE[42] (Fig.S5). Assuming K = 10 ancestral clusters (Fig.1B), an ancestral component unique to IK002 appears, which is the most prevalent in the Hokkaido Ainu (average 79.3%). This component is also shared with present-day mainland Japanese as well as Ulchi (9.8% and 6.0%, respectively) (Fig.1C). Thus, the results of ADMIXTURE showed the strong genetic affinity between IK002 and the Hokkaido Ainu

TLDR: Ainu are the descendants of the Jomon, who were proto-asians that migrated from south east asia thousands of years ago to japan, they also have some siberian and east asian ancestry.

I guess they look more european just because morphologically these proto asians did not have epicanthic folds, neoteny and what not

In awe of those brows.

They were largely aborigines, your posting watered down mutts that are a large digression from the original phenotype

Attached: 01B54049-D6E2-478D-B1AF-BE98CE6379D0.jpg (300x502, 50K)

seeThere is no need to bicker over cherry picked photos anymore, we have a somewhat clearer Idea where they stand in the historical scheme of human population now

jomon vs yayoi pics related

Attached: jomon.jpg (314x366, 56K)

Attached: nip stabber kid.jpg (1484x1135, 98K)

No thats a hybrid. Actual Ainu look like Asian jews because they are the lost tribe.

Do I look white to you?

Attached: golden-kamui-review-02.png (1280x720, 619K)

fuck you and fuck anime

They are Finns

ITT: bunch of weeaboos or asians trying to convince the world asians are white

WE

something something niggasaki

mondoloid, as well as original turks, siberians and native americans.

>Johnny Damon
>Jomon
All of this is happening for a reason.

fuck off neanderfaggot. cro magnum power

Attached: homofagutus.png (388x336, 302K)

No. Ainu is Asian.
We can say it with DNA testing.

Jomon is the first Japanese.
Ainu is close to Jomon, but not the same.
Almost Japanese are a mixed of Jomon and Yayoi.

Attached: japanese03.jpg (686x444, 34K)

Yeah, you can't tell me that guy isn't some sort of caucasoid.

>ant people trying to convince huwaito mannu that they totally didn't kill our cool island cousins to get away from their shitty chink brothers

DNA in the East Asia
アイヌ = Ainu

Attached: dna.jpg (611x502, 54K)

The Yamato people are not related that much to modern Koreans because they avoided the Mongol rape that Korea recieved. In fact modern day Chinese are nothing like their ancient counterparts that make up Japan today.

Japanese are mixed with both but the Jomon ones are rarer. Think Anglo Saxons and Celts and Britons.

Attached: 2types.png (205x246, 92K)

Tibetan is the brother of Japanese.
The both have Type D, green color in this map.
Chinese and Korean don't have type D.

And let the Abo nogs do nothing with the big island? Today they are a proud people with advanced technology and a strong self determination.

We all come from the earth and evolve to suit our environment but as intelligent beings we have invented methods of travel that have began to mix our genes that formed in our homelands. In this way we are becoming a more uniform species. Is this a good thing? I don't think so. We can always compensate for our inadequacies with technology and gene manipulation but this is the way of the globalist power that seeks to bind us all as one.

Looks like a Mexican

You the Ryukyuan Jomons were darker while the ones in the north were often light skinned. You also had Jomon people in the mainland so yo have rare people with those kind of features like ginger Englishmen

Left looks like a hapa

This, you should make Tibet your client state and defend them from the Han menace

They was Austronesian

Very Jomon looking people can look kind of mixed raced. Like this Japanese guy I knew that had brown hair and round eyes and quiet light skin.

Jomon people look like MGS characters.

oh this is really creative user

The enemy of nationalism and unique culture is the globalist technocratic that wishes for us to form a communist hive mind via electromagnetic radiation waves, more commonly known as radio waves. It is similar to psychic phenomena but is unnatural and can be controlled from a central control system. They will be a single thought form with robotic bodies. Basically terminators/borgs.

Attached: communistsFinalForm.png (350x263, 188K)

Haha look at that little bug.

I admit it. It is true

>a single thought form with robotic bodies
Give me one single thing wrong with that.
>inb4 muh individuality

No, they share more genetic similarities with a bunch of island dwelling niggers in the Andaman sea and West Africans.

Thanks based communist

Attached: he_cute.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

this, they are australoid looking which means abo
yep
this

Think why Chinese made the wall.
The attack from Mongol has been a big issue for China.

The sea between Japan and continent has worked as the wall.

Attached: Tr00100420160615141402491.jpg (600x400, 99K)

>tfw you will never be a child prodigy chess genius model millionaire

White AND based

Attached: 20190414103645_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

Ja. Or Honorary at least.
Also
> They're whiter than you Mohamed

you will be controlled by a direct link to the orgasm control system within your brain. you will have no will of your own. the perfect goyim.
youtu.be/de_b7k9kQp0

>implying all australoid people have the same IQ and skin colour
look at the face, that's clearly an abo face mate. You've never seen an abo have ya?

Didn't work very well, seeing as your ancestors were able to colonise the archipelago and almost wipe out the original inhabitants.

He might be mixed with the original inhabitants.

The proximity to Russia means a lot of interbreeding, the island of Karafuto was actually one of the reasons behind the Russo-Japanese war.

>They have no genetic connection to Caucasians whatsoever
Bullshit
Studied in 1972 90% of the Ainu had no problem drinking milk
This is much higher lactose tolerance rate than the rest of asia
Even compared to Japan, at 83% lactose tolerance, which is still higher than the rest of asia due to their Ainu admixture

Also Japs are the only asians that can grow chest hair, the rest of the asians cannot. This, once again, is due to the Ainu admixture.

Ainus are white

So... they are Arabs?

>japs can grow chest hair
never seen it once in my lifetime

>wipe out
No. Look this

The Ainu are the original people of Japan, the people we call Japanese nowadays are just a mix of wayward Koreans, Mongols and Manchurians

Attached: sumo.jpg (299x168, 7K)

yes they're Caucasoid, basically east aryan

1 cherry picked image doesn't mean that they can grow it en mass. Most bug people cannot grow chest hair.

Jomon is the first Japanese.
Ainu is close to Jomon, but not the same.

The point of the wall is not to stop the attack but to delay it and make it as difficult as possible for your enemies.

The "almost" part was kind of important.
Also, that map looks kind of simplyfied.
I'm going to have a look and see if I can't find a more fleshed out Halbo map

Only Europeans descents are white, the rest is the darker the skin the worse they are.

Attached: niggerjesus.jpg (600x781, 67K)

Just the Japanese.

Ainu are white skinned

Attached: 2019-05-01-045842_795x638_scrot.png (795x638, 452K)