Why does this scare Americans ?

Why does this scare Americans ?

Attached: ms.jpg (570x462, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKXDWy_zXzI
ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/education-skills-and-training/11-to-16-years-old/gcse-results-attainment-8-for-children-aged-14-to-16-key-stage-4/latest
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/imperial-measures-and-pyramids-001856
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Learning is not for Americans

Attached: 1505708239673.jpg (500x500, 64K)

Americans use Imperial and Metric all the time.

It is you who is missing out by not being able to use optimum measurements for the job at hand.

Day, month, year. Seems so obvious.

Attached: 8dd6fe6b382dec97b2353cf3d915e465.png (413x549, 198K)

Attached: metric_or_moon.jpg (654x507, 121K)

>Why does this scare Americans ?
It doesn't. US Customary Units are actually based off of SI units. General public is resistant to changing over so we get a mix between the two.

The real question is why do Australians and Kiwis measure mechanical power like electricity?

Where in the fuck do I need to use gallons unless I am in America ?

All the software/designs were in metric amerikek

Fun bit of info, 0°F is the freezing point of ocean water. Most people think it's some arbitrary shit, but it's more useful to know especially when at sea.

Is a good question

Also the temp where the roads are fucked for the same reason. Salt only lowers the freezing point so far.

The lower defining point, 0 °F, was established as the freezing temperature of a solution of brine made from equal parts of ice, water and salt (ammonium chloride).[2]

This makes no sense to me.

metric system is part of the globalist agenda made by kikes. further more skippy, the SI unit is divisible by 3 and we don't give a fuck what system you use. Go drive on the wrong side of the road while you're at it.

It doesn't, most people I know can use both. I find Imperial way better for temperature because it is more accurate without it getting too accurate to the point where it's useless.

We considered switching too it in the 70s but decided it was too expensive

I'm confused. I need a cheeseburger.

15th day of January

Vs

January 15th

Most precision CNC machine work is done in decimals of an inch. Why? No idea. It's what the engineers prefer, I guess.

Attached: 800px-John_Vanderlyn_-_Caius_Marius_Amid_the_Ruins_of_Carthage_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (800x1030, 172K)

15/1

Attached: 1475901743413.jpg (1920x1541, 145K)

Not true especially on the earlier missions

>precision work
>decimals of an inch
lmao

>cnc operators
>engineers
lmao

1ST OF MAY, NORDIC RESISTANCE MOVEMENT WORKERS MARCH

Attached: Falun83-460x319.jpg (460x319, 25K)

Metrics is completely arbitrary standard and not fit for human needs. Its constantly having to be redefined. A degenerate system of measurement. Flavor of the month.
Celsius is the boiling point of water AT SEA LEVEL PRESSURE

Imperial Units were made for human.
Fahrenheit was made for human.

Only degenerates use metrics.

*PURE water AT SEA LEVEL PRESSURE

we use both the metric and imperial systems, although for different things and for different reasons.

We don't really use it in Britain either except for temperature. My dad uses fahrenheit but he's old.

You mean those where everybody died?

It doesn't.

Year is required to determine how many days are in it.
Month is requires to determine how many weeks and days are in it.
Day is arbitrated by week, month, and year.

Year/Day (no month/week)
Year/Month/Day (no week)
Year/Month/Week/Day
Month/Week/Day/Year
Month/Day/Year (no week)
Day/Year (no month/week)

Those are the only acceptable versions.

Based, no. Officially defined in, probably.

I can't even follow that faggot, day/month/year is so logical no explanation can make it seem otherwise.

This. in and ft are useful lengths. Meters are awkwardly sized and the only units are 1/10, 1/100, or 1/1000. Stoopid.

Also, 10 has only integer divisors 2 and 5. Most standard measures are divisible by lots of integers (eg foot by 2, 3, 4, 6)

The temperature scale is retarded. 0 for freezing is sensible enough, but I don't know what boiling water feels like. I prefer our own system of
00=careful, that cold will kill you if you don't take precautions
300=cold enough to snow but still comfy
650=comfy
1000=careful. That heat will kill you if you don't take precautions

Shit, my degree symbol on my phone doesn't work

Thank you, revolutionary France, for determining the length of the meter and thus laying the base of the Systeme International, or metric system as it is called in one country only.

Attached: 1550763646412.jpg (750x699, 73K)

Challenger exploded because it had a Jew on it and God hates Jews.

Because you're low IQ nanny state faggot that doesn't care about logic or reason.

It's truly overrated. For science is cool but for everyday use it doesn't matter since most of the stuff we deal with on a daily basis are relative to our sizes anyway
I don't see people using decameters, hectometers, decimeters. Or centiliters or deciliters
Heck, look the way you measure time might as well change it to a potency based in 10

Also if you choose YYYY-MM-DD as a date format and prefix file names for images, texts etc. on a computer with it, the computer will automatically sort them in the right order for you.

Attached: 1551940041676.png (680x608, 95K)

>high IQ anarchist

>anarchist
Fuck off degenerate. Your brain is so backwards and shifted left-wing you don't know what it feels to be right.

>if unit conversion involves anything other than moving a decimal place then I am too stupid to do it
>LMAO why are Amerlards so dumb?

Attached: 1496762390082.jpg (640x752, 106K)

If we use that we wont make it back to the moon, you know, that place your country has never been?

Fuck ur commie shit

Because freedom units are better than commie units. Activate freedom!!!!

Attached: 1547179405117.jpg (772x767, 113K)

Metric system was invented so nonburgers could feel better about their penis size. "My penis is 10cm!"

Attached: 1556470260740.png (1179x777, 256K)

We use imperial here, too.

>freedom units
Like ... based on the actual foot of the king you were subjects to?
How very free.

>the rest of the world is too dumb to use fractions
>calls us stupid
oh no no no

Attached: 1473739665530.png (450x433, 160K)

Day/Month/Year for daily use.
Year/Month/Day for archiving.

I prefer standing out from the rest of the world rather than conforming to it to make it easier on 3rd world invaders looking to get in. We honestly should remove all metric and foreign languages from all our products and services. Fuck em all

the only thing I have a problem with is your temperature scale. The rest is fine.

didn't you change to meter(KM)?

>not fit for human needs

this is the only reason that actually made me apreciate the "imperial system"

1:50 "an ancient and sacred system based on human measures"
youtube.com/watch?v=cKXDWy_zXzI

Nope. Inches, feet, yards, miles.

We weigh things in stone, pounds, and ounces, our speed limits are in miles per hour, our drinks are in pints, we fill up petrol by the gallon, use miles for long distances, and height is in feet and inches.

>I prefer standing out from the rest of the world
Your currently does that perfectly with all the traps and SJW, truly a pinnacle of human achievement.

Go measure your dick in fahrenheit to make it feel bigger.

Americans should embrace the stone.

Our homes are made out of cheap plywood.

I think he means the measurement unit "stone".

we just do it in order of increasing value

Says the brit who's own tests show that White Brits score lower than Black africans. Holy shit... Seriously... Your island is full of the Niggers of the White Race. Place stop talking shit.

ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/education-skills-and-training/11-to-16-years-old/gcse-results-attainment-8-for-children-aged-14-to-16-key-stage-4/latest

How fucking stupid do you have to be to have your demographic score lower than fucking AFRICANS?
I guess thats what happens when all your good men are slaughtered in wars or left for the Superior Country long ago (USA).

Attached: Donald_Jibs_Kekelstein.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Do months change more often than days in America?

>we fill up petrol by the gallon
No you don't. I guess you can't afford a car like most young Brits.

Why are length and distance in separate categories?

well you don't do you?

It doesn't, we already have a system that works for us and don't feel the need to arbitrarily change it.

>ocean water
It would be retarded but still not as retarded and arbitrary as it is in reality, see

checked
>underrated

>i dont use the most efficient metric system made until now
>muh smart country le stupid europoors lmaooo
>every scientific "american" achievement is made by a europoor

>don't feel the need to arbitrarily change it.
Your military uses meters, kilometers and 24 hour time of day.

Let me guess you don't understand that in human encounters knowing the month or season is way more important than the day or year. Just because it makes sense in your diseased brain doesn't make it so.

It’s a retarded system.

Von Braun used Metric.

> implying anybody ever went to the moon
lmao

I know. That's why you should change to what the rest of the world is using.

习近平是小熊维尼。 他是一个又大又肥胖的白痴,不穿裤子。 真是个小丑。 20亿人是穿着没有裤子的小丑的奴隶。 你能想象吗? 可耻。 如果我是中国人,并且我了解到我是一个不穿裤子的胖头的奴隶,我会自杀。Xi Jinping is Winnie the Pooh. He is a big, fat, dumpy idiot who wears no pants. What a buffoon. Two billion people are slaves to a buffoon who wears no pants. Can you imagine it? Shameful. If I was Chinese, and I learned that I was a slave to a fat-head who didn't wear pants, I would kill myself.

Attached: 1555966658832.jpg (1024x1024, 85K)

this

this is the only valid response

murisharts, please, for the sake of sanity, stop defending your retardedness. it's sad

Underrated, Germany went to the moon not USA.

We use those measurements too

Why does the U.S. not using the metric system scare euroshits so much?

its a french homo dragnet if you connect it to the S.I

>New Zealand
>"euroshit"
Ladies and gentlemen, American education.

The jews moved it near Australia, it was near the Netherlands before

The imperial system is better, as it is based on Pi, i.e nature, not an arbitrary number (10) for simple minded people.
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/imperial-measures-and-pyramids-001856

A dutch seafarer called Abel Tasman (Abel Bagman literal translation) discovered new zealand and tasmanian island. Therefor one was named after himself and the other named after a province that was connected to the sea (Zeeland), hence Nieuw Zeeland (New Zealand)

>The jews moved it
Do you know if those Jews are available for hire? I'd like them to move Germany next to Iceland for a few years until the stream of Arab rapefugees comes to an end.

Because they're Americans.

Attached: American_Education.png (668x544, 29K)

What kind of bag was he named for?

I assumed something like that had happened. Thanks for the story, my dutch friend.

I think they are busy faking the next Spacex mission this month. Maybe in June they will be available.