Gee, I dunno, maybe they were going for trying to make him look pale, thin...

Gee, I dunno, maybe they were going for trying to make him look pale, thin, and sickly and therefore on a more subconscious level seems either out of place on Pride rock, or a representation of death? It's actually a pretty smart move tbqfh

I mean, compare Scar, as thin, pale and sickly looking as he is to Mufasa, or literally any other lion on pride rock. He doesn't belong.

But for the Jow Forums aspect of this, here's a daily reminder that it shouldn't be any surprise that commies would fucking HATE the Lion King no matter what, because it's a solid rebuke of Communism, an endorsement of a nationalistic, benevolent monarchy, an acknowledgement of a natural hierarchy, and is wholly anti-open border policy. I mean, ffs the hyenas are literally analogous of third world hordes that turn a veritable Utopia into a shithole in less than a single generation being led by a scheming, lying, murderous, backstabbing kike lion. The Lion King is as based of a movie as you can ever expect from Disney to make, and yet I won't spend a single penny of my money to go see it because I refuse to support Disney in any capacity. However, I will totally download it when it becomes available.

Attached: 58610138_412646746236814_8788302114741813248_o.jpg (1125x912, 81K)

How the fuck lions be niggers? They're symbols of White kingdoms, not kangz.

So they are upset that they think the bad guy was black and now he is white?
Honk honk?

Wonder what Nala will look like.

Attached: Nala.jpg (600x325, 33K)

The bad guy was always a Kike, he was never white or black.

Now he just looks like he needs a ham sammich.

Probably like a female lion

the lion king is the single greatest red pill in the last 300 years.

>They're symbols of White kingdoms, not kangz.

the irony.

shut the fuck up she's gonna look like a goddamn furry

It's just hamlet, though.

>realistic depiction of a female lion
>furries outraged

they made him white because baddies have to be white and they hate white people
fuck it just do what they do and push it hard
whine and bitch until people change to suit you

>Black people get white hair when they're old.
>Animals get white hair when they're old.
>Somehow racist.

Maneless incel white lion.

Hence 300 years. I guess

Wait a fuckin' minute! Why'd you black out the poster? You probably are the poster, huh?

regardless, the lion king will lead generation zyklon into the light, and with time, the stars
>man of steel music

Attached: 1554074910703.jpg (622x538, 66K)

They bring these fake posts straight to Jow Forums black people aren’t the audience for this

Sorry, I forgot Jeremy Irons was a NIGGER

why dont they complain about the niggerwashing of Simba? or the degeneratewashing of Zazu?

Attached: file.png (214x317, 90K)

Why are you making this long ass post for what some random nobody with 7 likes said on twitter?

He's trolling right?
....right?

There are maneless male lions. The Tsavo lions. They are much more aggressive and have higher test than other lions.
A pair of them terrorized and killed over 100 pajeets in Africa building a railroad in Africa. They made a movie about it called the Ghost and the Darkness. Doesnt really mean anything, I just thought it was neat and something to share.

Negative. I saved the image from *insert prolific social media website here* and thus the image isn't my own OC, only the commentary.

how so?

I know "who asked for this?" is a tired meme but has anyone thought to themselves we needed a revival of live actioning animated properties? Detective pikachu, sonic the hedgehog with gangsta's paradise as the trailer song etc.

he made the post himself probably

Acceptable. I still want to taunt the OP of the OC, though.

i need not explain myself mortal

>Scar promises the outsiders food if they support him
>He becomes king
>The first thing he does is give a rousing speech on creating a new era where lions and hyenas can live amongst each other
>Rafiki looks on in sadness as a crescent moon looms in the background
what did Disney mean by this?

Attached: the-lion-king_73278_8.jpg (560x332, 21K)

Lions were mastered in the arenas of Roman circuses to the point of near-extinction and are included in several European coat of arms. Since when a nigger dynasty mastered or adopted any of this?

Should I be concerned if my gf once offhandedly remarked that simba was hot? That doesn't mean she's a furry right.

well considering Simbas dad was black, thus making simba as La Luz, explain how the film is redpilled

I feel like my time visiting Jow Forums was worth something tonight. Thanks for this perspective. I never realized how red pilled The Lion King was but it's been a favorite of mine and every male of my age since it launched.

Attached: 1458427242849.jpg (480x589, 146K)

WE

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-25-18-24-42.png (445x477, 230K)

many are willing to trade freedom for the promise of comfort under a tyrannical regime

>the Ghost and the Darkness
based Charles Remington animal slayer

Attached: vncuu81m1hhdyzqxmcgj.jpg (1920x800, 156K)

The Jewish pied piper is leading the Muslims into European land for the promise of food and wealth, and instead he will simply destroy Europe and the Muslims will end up starving.

The few Europeans who are left will fight back ferociously and destroy the Muslims for the Jews... and probably the Jews as well.

Wrong

imagine identifying with the murderous villain

I remember that this scene enraged Muslims when I was a kid. And the fact that the hyenas have stereotypical ghetto/ barrio accents. It was a very redpilled movie.

Michael Douglas' character wasn't real. Only Val Kilmers

>watching jew trash in 2019

>The first thing he does is give a rousing speech on creating a new era where lions and hyenas can live amongst each other
That's crazy, that would be like literally every species in the jungle showing up to witness Simba's birth

Shut up lolberg that's not the fucking message. They were a hereditary monarchy before Scar, if you think they were "free" your retarded.

who cares? the movie itself is a ripoff of some asian story. Also, the movies already exist; it's only being remade to milk more money from the franchise. Stop giving a shit about every fucking remake. Do you realize they're going to remake The Matrix 3 (or more) times before you die? This is what they do.

Attached: IMG-20190430-WA0010.jpg (956x1199, 132K)

>deadass

I can’t stand this.

your gf is a lesbo

I will now present my six part counter-argument
>1. British accent
>2. Green eyes
>3. Long straight hair
>4. He's being translated from a cartoon artstyle to ultra-reaslism, so obviously they're going make him the color of an actual lion
>5. He's a morally reprehensible antagonist, so why do you care
>6. Hitler did nothing wrong.

Attached: 8pYc.gif (200x200, 72K)

For about a second I thought “are niggers really this sensitive?” And then I remember that they cry over the color of band aides and I felt dumb for even asking. Carry on with the clown world posting.

Attached: A52CFF67-40CC-4A48-B036-DFB2226BA187.jpg (336x269, 22K)

I’ll be fucking pissed if she is not at minimum a disabled black trans mountain goat

Attached: 3C48DC84-3435-46C9-A530-D99194DFC3C3.png (1673x941, 2.86M)

Scar is clearly a Jew. Like all villians.

Attached: The_Lion_King_Scar.jpg (500x471, 41K)

Lions existed in Europe and the middle east until about 700 to 800 years ago. Ancient Greeks and Romans hunted the shit out of them.

Wow,those live action lions look like shit

Scar was a Jew masquerading as a Nazi to subvert the order of the Prideland. "Uncle" Scar was probably a pedophile too. Total Rothschild plant.

Attached: 291841_640.jpg (480x640, 32K)

There are stories of romans and other meds hunting them so the range was farther than this image depicts I guess.

Attached: 1540632246679.png (880x768, 33K)

Attached: image.jpg (429x375, 75K)

Scar did nothing wrong!

>pale, thin, and sickly
and how would you portray an old animal?

Rastafari portray Jah as lion so of course nigger would believe they have copyright on lions.

1ST OF MAY, NORDIC RESISTANCE MOVEMENT WORKERS MARCH

Attached: Falun25-460x331.jpg (460x331, 46K)

The lion belongs to us, now fuck off and make a pol worthy thread.

Attached: lion-licking-his-own-balls-300x300.jpg (300x300, 27K)

yea scare was a Muhamedean

good. i hate cats

The original design already had Beyoncé features coincidently so I think they’ll just keep the same features. Aren’t they doing Motion Capture for throw on?

Cats in general hate communism anyway that is why they are so based

> 7 likes
> 0 TRs

Virtually NOONE cares about this shit or is genuinely outraged by this shit you crybabies cherry picking things to get upset about just like SJWs

Go be a faggot somewhere else welfare queen

Dayum. I don’t normally go for animals, butttt

Y-
You do realize that-
that the kingdom has like 50 million different fucking species in it
and is
dare I fucking say it
>diverse

for the love of god, have some coherency.

>YOU ALL...
>Literally Just OP, who probably made the tweet himself
Stop cherry picking things to get outraged about SJW.

Not the hyenas bitch nigger

Disney is pretty much single handedly responsible for furries. They have a lot to answer for.

>and probably the Jews as well.
When all but Israel is destroy and men are few the (((cowards))) will strike.

I think they were just trying to make a white guy the bad guy.

Damn, and I thought Jafar translated poorly over to "live action".

Romans owned North Africa and Eruope had it's own lions

These faggots still believe that lions are only from africa, good God have mercy holy shit the stupidity is off the charts.

that‘s exactly the color of a real lion, not this orange. how retarded are these people?

>mfw I imagine anyone who ever used the phrase "deadass" unironically dies of brain cancer

Attached: thoughtful smile.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

>usual zion brainwash for burger kids
>a solid rebuke of Communism

Attached: 6127.jpg (600x375, 67K)

why would they be mad that they "whitewashed" a bad guy/villain lol, fucking absurd

nice super satan quads, although I think those who use "daily tea" are far more deserving.

Nah, villains is white, you uncultured faggot.

>Fantasy and realism are usually visually mutually exclusive and the contrast can be jarring; film at eleven

>Jewish propaganda on overdrive
>still not understanding that its all backfiring
They set out to enslave the world. In the end they will have only exposed themselves.
The only hammer and anvil they will see is the hammer of Whites smashing them against the anvil of Islam. How fitting.

Disney didnt like jews or niggers

I think they disappeared from Europe before the Romans. The Romans only destroyed lion populations in Syria and North Africa.

>realistic CGI lion is somewhat realistic
>project race into it and bitch on Twitter
Current year

and then you discover lion king, your cherished childhood disney magical memories, was actually basically an exact copy of a japanese anime

I thought it said "tinder woman" for a moment kek

>Soul vs soulless

Your Gf fucks dogs m8.

who else thinks they should reintroduce lions to cunts like Bulgaria once the population inevitably reaches zero?, just think how awesome a Bulgaria sized nature reserve could be...

Attached: 1553009328386.jpg (633x738, 85K)

Dude scars colors weren’t right in the first place.
Lino Kang is a rip of a japs cartoon.

cuckspot.jpg

hot

WE WUZ LIONS N SHEEEEEEEEEET