Niggers need to shut the fuck up

it's almost 2am local time and there's a clan of niggers outside that's been wailing like apes for the past hour. i just wanna sleep. fuck city life.

Attached: pepe bed.jpg (500x421, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cvs.com/shop/cvs-health-extreme-protection-earplugs-20ct-prodid-983037
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call the cops

Call the cops, tell them you smell weed and it sounds like they're arguing. Cops show up, they search, niggers are guaranteed to have weed, guns, etc.

You get to sleep, niggers go to jail, society wins.

spbp, This WILL end in the niggers either dead from cop or in jail on previous warrants.

Cops in the city that I think this faggot is in don't do shit about nigger noise complaints. Or weed. In fact, niggers pretty much have a pass to do whatever the fuck they want from the mayor now.

report gunfire

can confirm this, it's philly. weed isn't even an arrestable offense anymore, and fucking soda is taxed up the ass by the fl ounce. fuck mayor cuck kenney

Get out of Philly and go live in Pennsyltucky if you hate it so much faggot.

Just move somewhere better, living in proximity to them is never a good thing.

Shoot them

gotta sleep to wage in the morning to fill their fridges goy

Attached: yanks.jpg (1328x502, 112K)

buy foam ear plugs from CVS

>city life
well there's your first problem

cvs.com/shop/cvs-health-extreme-protection-earplugs-20ct-prodid-983037

I also have a nature ambient sound machine

stay in the city, faggot. when enough of you cucks start moving away, the niggers follow you. because you cucks let them get away with that kind of shit, instead of lynching them in the streets like we used to.
>All the cucks move away
>nobody to piggyback off of in society
>niggers follow the cucks
that's how nice areas get niggerfied, nigger.

This is why you have bananas always handy

This. Or cover your walls with acoustic isolant foam

Attached: 1553782843933.gif (400x204, 42K)

You're an American. Throw a grenade at them like they do in Sweden

you're the kinda guy that gets mad at niggers for niggering, but if there was a group of white dudes beating the fuck out of a group of niggers in the street, you'd be like WTF BRO CUT IT OUT YOU BIGOTS

you deserve niggers

that's way too expensive. Those foam ear plugs are cheap and effective

leave him alone retard.

This is literally any city with majority black politicians. Nigger made death threats that I got on video and they won't even charge him because he's drunk and "probably not going to act on it."

t. Roanoke, VA

nope. you deserve niggers too.

you don't got what it takes to de-niggerfy the world, you just want the "evil racists" to de-niggerfy it for you so you can reap the rewards without hurting your social justice credit score.

Hey OP, if life sends you niggers, open a stand.

Why not create some gunfire?

Watermelon stand

what the fuck are you talking about?! I'm Romanian! Believe me, we not only know what it takes we actually do what it takes. Even if we have to impale the donkey motherfuckers rode in on too. My point in relation to OP is a lot of people didn't choose their predicament or their neighborhoods just recently got blacked because blumpf's HUD program gave them vouchers to pay their rent in white neighborhoods.

this honestly is your best bet. I assume you're white or asian. You should have no problem getting a rifle and scope. Find a vantage point and pick one or two off. Then stop firing and hide the gun under floorboards or something till it blows over. If they continue to congregate, continue to pick them off.

Cops don't give a fuck about dead niggers. Especially if nobody saw where the bullets came from. It'll get chalked up to drive by gang violence.

>a group of white dudes beating the fuck out of a group of niggers in the street,
Do you honestly think this happens?

classic

Sound like a zombie movie.

niggers can't understand nor conceptualize cover based fire from a vantage point. They just turn the shit sideways and pull the trigger fast. There were between 40-90 rooftop koreans that stopped HORDES of thousands of angry looting niggers with a few rifles and handguns. Smart shooting is the most effective and instills the most fear.

Then they break in and cut your throat while you sleep.

Fuck no, and not hear someone coming in... He has a literal zoo with open cages outside his home.

Yup, white, own many guns, and am almost dead enough inside to use them in a constructive way. I mean that honestly, I would still feel bad murdering a nigger in cold blood, but I'm warming up to it. Once I change over it will be random, and often. The nigger has proven himself unworthy of life in our society. Maybe if they get the fuck out and go to Mexico, or Haiti, or Africa if Oprah will allow it. It's only a matter of time niggers, till we start randomly killing you. It hasn't begun, you will know when it has.

Agreed.

Keep a gun on the nightstand. Solved.

if a robber/murderer breaks in at night, he'd be fucked anyway. I'm going to bed

Goodnight

I lived in a weird area once that was sort of both rural and urban at the same time.

You see some shit when hardcore backwoods redneck types come into regular contact with hoodrat niggers.