Whites are the most susceptible to being subverted

whites are the most susceptible to being subverted.
why is that?

Attached: 1556146980277.jpg (750x1662, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vjmpublishing.nz/?p=11717
quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

V A N I T Y

based no response guy

It's pretty easy when you think people actually have your best interests in mind.

The Enlightenment.

>why is that?
Weak mindedness, gullibility, trusting of others, willing to be fooled not once or twice but hundreds or even thousands of times before learning their lesson, soft, submissive, and ultimately stupid.

Attached: 1550093815326.jpg (2000x1500, 319K)

six trillion

The downside of altruism is falling for simple tricks like peer pressure. Not every white does it but most do.

only white people think this. even niggers with $300 a month obiblephones dont think this

It's just that whites are the only ones being targeted by (((them))) at the moment. Native Indians traded entire swaths of land away for a few bottles of firewater ffs.

Attached: 1556401930241.jpg (543x665, 92K)

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was an effect of living in a modern society with chemicals, radio waves, and micro plastics. I heard that these things can heavily effect your mind.

I know. And they really have no reason to.

>most
group cohesion is lost in the whites
i pray we get it back
the alternative is extinction

K-selected, which means high-trust societies, which means gullible.

People forgot the basics, NOT everyone is equal Realy important one you have smart people and stupid people and so on Letting in millions of uneducated retards in the country is not good for the country and its people step one. Its ok to say niggers are not good for a country.Mudslims are not good for your country its basic logic.Don't be brainwashed by the cultural Marxists.

Attached: 8765.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

Christianity, which was literally made by a self-declared pharisee (Saul)

what is k selected?

Do you know of the eloi from the story The Time Machine?
The comfort of the first world has greatly dulled the senses and world view of most whites.

You get this white guilt shit beat into your head by your parents and the schools you go to. It’s generally worse in private or charter schools because they have a budget for white guilt education. Your non-white peers will also internalize the white guilt education too, and learn to believe they are inferior. If they don’t kick off the guilt education, they will eventually hate you. If you don’t kick off the conditioning, their hatred will feed into your guilt.

That's for psychologists to figure out. We are easily led astray. Definitely our main weakness

This is a good article about it: vjmpublishing.nz/?p=11717

Among K-selected groups, the population is determined by the carrying capacity of the environment. Breeding rates are relatively low, which allows for high rates of parental investment. Consequently, the young take longer to mature. They also have longer lifespans on average and are larger. Examples are large mammals, especially humans and primates, as well as birds.

Among r-selected groups, the population is determined by the biotic potential of the individuals involved. In other words, the reproductive potential. Breeding rates are relatively high, and parental investment is low. The idea is to breed them and get them into adulthood as soon as possible. Examples are amphibians, insects and small mammals such as rodents.

Basically, white people are K-selected which means we invest more in our children (like Japanese), nigger and mudslimes are r-selected (which means they breed like rats and let us take care of their kids at our expense).

Lower birthrates essentially

Because they're generous and the subversive succeed by taking advantage of the generous.

OP this one is so easy there is an image I can post I don't even have to explain it.

Attached: 3f7dc71ad7c3f9de9dae544094dfe229f11ea3dcb1bf7b24cd551102905f9199 - Copy.png (1650x775, 466K)

lol nope

Fuck You, I got mine

If you really want a good answer, it's in this article. In short, evolution.

environment --> genetics --> culture --> politics
quora.com/Why-does-the-1-7-Jewish-population-in-USA-have-so-much-political-power/answer/Curt-Doolittle

Attached: awoo reentry.jpg (850x719, 131K)

At least it is getting some exercise. Gotta move those joints in all directions, including up. Any resistance weights are also appreciated.

The illusion of freedom

Attached: E6428A99-7B73-433D-B1AC-EBEB03E09865.jpg (1024x640, 135K)

so genetics and evolution would reward those that deal in subversion

youre probably not white though desu

Are we tho

>Basically, white people are K-selected which means we invest more in our children (like Japanese), nigger and mudslimes are r-selected (which means they breed like rats and let us take care of their kids at our expense).
which group do you think will win?

We trust.

Being on top

They're not they've just been the prime target over the last half a century because western countries are the only relevant countries and western countries are white countries.

we have the most empathy unironically

I'm so mad at Christianity and the bible for not having one verse in there that says "don't mate with niggers"

Whites are specifically *targeted* for subversion. That's the difference.

Some cuck would just kike the translation. Miscegenation falls under "Fornication" and "Adultery"

Attached: Miscegenation.jpg (720x540, 95K)

IF YOU REPLIED TO THAT OP YOU SHOULD GO BACK NOW.

Lack of white Christian identity. Jews have worked tirelessly to destroy it. Any group with a solid identity, secure in its convictions, will recognize subversion and reject it.

Attached: 7A01438D-2FAF-4277-96C0-73ED437ED8E6.png (344x280, 143K)