Mormon separatism general

My people, America is dead and it's not coming back, it's going downhill and inevitably so, we need to secure the existence of our faith and a future for Last Day Saints' children, we must cut off from the USA and chart our own path! Deseret must prevail!

Attached: mormon_theocratic_state_of_deseret.png (300x291, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salient_(geography)
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/religion/articles/religioninenglandandwales2011/2012-12-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1551536935358.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

fucking freemasons

Not an argument. Americans can crash and burn alone, we will leave #DezNat

Who puts (((Los Angeles))) in their theocracy?

Attached: wtheck.jpg (540x540, 31K)

go back to Utah

We need access to the sea, all landlocked countries are shitholes

>commiefornia
>no idaho
Nice larp.

Nevada? LDS? You don't live here do you? There's a few mormons, but they're basically a meme to everyone else

I hope that, when I am again physically capable of opening skulls at protests and rallies, that we have a chance to discuss what you just posted.

In detail.

Attached: 1547876359901.jpg (525x469, 65K)

I grew up in Sacramento and I knew like 50 Mormons growing up. Northern California is filled with Mormons, not sure why you would include So Cal but not Nor Cal in your mythical ethnostate

Just draw a salient en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salient_(geography)

out to Coos Bay, OR... it's more feasible

Attached: Map-of-Mormons-US.jpg (1021x697, 202K)

Yeah Switzerland is doing really bad

>No Idaho
>SLC and SanFran in territory

Might aswell call this faggot separatism

Having a border with a third country makes Deseret easier to protect. If we access the sea from the north we could just be blockaded and surrounded by americucks, but with this border we could get money and supplies and weapons across the border

This is an un-cucked map of what could be.

Mormons still going straight to Hell though desu

Attached: 1200px-Utah_Territory,_vector_image_-_2011.svg.png (1200x686, 51K)

You can’t ride your bike that far.

God isn't real
Christ isn't a role model
The Bible is entirely fictional
Christianity is a ZOG-loyal wing of Judaism
The clown world shitskin dystopia is a Christian creation
Any time Jews are getting rounded up for the chopping block, kikestains of all sects will put aside their differences and unite into one golem who will bring about nuclear annihilation to save the Jews
Israel was created by kikestains
The existence of anonymous message boards gives people the unprecedented ability to totally articulate their true thoughts and ideas without fear of getting murdered or blackballed by kikestains, and logically incoherent ideas such as kikestainianity will inevitably lose in this fair, unbiased competition

Attached: IMG_20190501_013908_059.jpg (750x725, 66K)

And now this false prophet's followers and other Americans are mass immigrating into Utah and destroying it. Salt Lake is no longer majority Mormon. We either leave or we die

The Pope is an accellerationist.

mormons are fags
imagine literally thinking hot drinks are satanic

I disagree with them but I support their plight. They aren't as cucked.

Yeah man I can't wait for an "ethnostate" made up of 300 pound hams and their somalian "husbands" in a jew-worshiping cult. Why don't you just declare everyone a Mormon post-mortem like you usually do?

Blasphemer. When Mecca is ash and Israel has too much nuclear radiation to get within 100 miles of, and when Scientologists have been crucified, Mormonism is next for the hell fires.

Atheist shitholes like the UK will suffer such humiliating defeats they'll wish Mountain Meadows was real and it happened to them

Around 60% of people call themselves Christian in Britain where as like 14% visit church or actively participate. They were culturally inclined towards Christianity and when push comes to shove and we start burning Mormons alive, both of those figures will be 100%.

There are more active Muslims than Christians in your shithole island. You people were among the first to maize baby murder and it's not even a topic of debate over there. Your"church' is extremely degenerate and would have a tranny archbishop by now if Africans didn't stop your heresy

>There are more active Muslims than Christians in your shithole island.
Not even remotely true.

>Christianity was the largest religion, with 33.2 million people (59.3 per cent of the population). >The second largest religious group were Muslims with 2.7 million people (4.8 per cent of the population).
>14.1 million people, around a quarter of the population in England and Wales, reported they have no religion in 2011.

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/religion/articles/religioninenglandandwales2011/2012-12-11

>What is nominalism
How many of these faggots can I find on church pews on any random weekend? How many even go to church once a year? Britain is a godless shithole like of europe

Fuck off you Rocky Mountain Jew.

You assholes voted for McMuffin.

Why do Mormons like desert so much?

Not many people know that Mormon architecture is fascist.

Attached: Comparison.png (1607x2226, 3.78M)

>Implying you're taking one goddamn inch of our rightful Cascadian Clay
Pry it from our cold dead hands you alien worshiping fucks