Jow Forums Predicts 2020

Let's see what the general consensus here is.

Pic related, it's my tentative prediction.

Attached: PmXe9.png (1050x670, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/foxconn-tore-up-a-small-town-to-build-a-big-factorythen-retreated-11556557652
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-clinton-campaign-seems-to-think-pennsylvania-is-in-the-bag/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html
heavy.com/news/2018/08/trump-vs-biden-2020-poll-polls/
thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/422735-trump-beats-beto-nearly-ties-bernie-but-loses-to-biden-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jews win
but don't worry. From the holy land of Wallachia, the "anti christ" will arise in 2020. He will bring about the thousand year Reich and cleanse Europe.

>predicting trump will lose
embarrassing desu

there is no one remotely as damaged as Clinton, and she still beat him on the national polls/popular vote

he's super fucked since the only thing he has to show for the last 3 years is antagonizing our allies and tax cuts (i.e. no healthcare, no infrastructure, no immigration, no middle east withdrawal, etc.)

He can't win. He cut tax refunds to his base and failed to deliver on basically anything.

Who cares what party wins. We are fucked. You should prep up for the coming impending doom. Economy is about to crash. Liberals are going to start killing white men. Purge is going to happen. Stock up before it's too late

Trump has done more for this country in 3 years than odumbo, Clinton and Bush did in the last 3 decades, eat shit and die commie cuck

show flag Rabi

>there is no one remotely as damaged as Clinton, and she still beat him on the national polls/popular vote
Hey fag, Trump will probably lose the popular vote in 2020 as well, but he's going to win a second term nonetheless.

Shitlibs in CA + NY running up the popular vote totals don't matter.Get used to crying the same bullshit all over again.

>odumbo
>commie
>cuck
>three decades

If only most Americans were as smart as you, then maybe he'd have a chance...

Doesn't matter who wins, they all serve Israel and tax you into the ground. Trump was the Jew bought pretend nationalist, designed to get the redneck vote and he did. As soon as he got elected he become an Israel firster.

The three states Obama won before, Trump only won by less than 70k votes all were skipped/ignored by Clinton and voted third-party more than his margin. Biden appeals to everyone and avoids the Clinton baggage that put off so many "bernie bros."

And let's not forget the "Gen Z" that was supposed to save the GOP isn't turning out to be their "great white hope"...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-24 Terrible news for Republicans Gen Z may be most progressive ever.png (993x547, 184K)

If I had to bet, it would honestly be on the exact same thing as 2016. (assuming Trump vs. Biden) The biggest uncertainty to me would be New Hampshire. If it's Bernie then I think Michigan and Pennsylvania will go blue again, but Nevada and Virginia will flip red. Literally any other democrat candidate and I expect them to receive a 2008 style thrashing where they lose literally every swing-state.

How many boomers have died since the last election. He just might not win.

Attached: 502292C9-2F13-483D-B917-3CDB7978DD96.jpg (476x316, 32K)

>ohio going blue
The rest of this is possible, but if the last election is any indication, if Michigan and Wisconsin have gone Trump, Ohio has also gone Trump.

>The three states Obama won before, Trump only won by less than 70k
Look at how little the margins in Wisconsin changed between 2000 and 2004.

>all were skipped/ignored by Clinton
Wrong. She went campaigning in Pennsylvania with Obama himself.

>voted third-party more than his margin
And? Didn't Colorado vote third party by more than Hillary's margin? I don't see the logic here. Especially since the republicans are a lot more united around Trump, so there will be much less protest votes for people like Johnson and McMuffin.

>Biden appeals to everyone
This doesn't become true just because you keep saying it. Not even the democrats are excited about Biden.

>avoids the Clinton baggage that put off so many "bernie bros."
Kek. You have no idea how neoliberal he is economically. I think Hillary might actually have a more progressive record.

CO will go red. Red!

1ST OF MAY, NORDIC RESISTANCE MOVEMENT WORKERS MARCH

>Michigan and Wisconsin
only cared about the illegal problem and he has done nothing to put a stop to it.
its not going to be so easy this time.
people are going to stay home because they are feeling like anyone the vote for , left or right, wont do shit but lie to them.
I guarantee voter turn out will be down 10-20% for the right

yeah and he will be a gypsy driving a posh CLS mercedes honking after bimbos.

Great lakes restoration initiative along with foxconn and trump's auto tariffs have given him a major boost. Bringing steel and aluminum back is also huge for the rust belt. If Michigan goes red, then OH definitely goes red and PA likely goes red.

Florida is worrisome. Even if Trump takes the rust belt, no way to win without Florida. The new constitutional amendment restoring voting rights is especially problematic. Though, felony sex offenders are still ineligible to vote under the new amendment. Trump can lose at most 100K votes. That means that out of the 500K newly registered voters, he needs to get at least 40% of the vote. That's a tall order unless the first step act helps him out.

Trump will win because evangelicals are the only shabbos goy left in the US. the democrats will stand down from the usual cheating and Trump will win.
the left will have to sort itself out before they get the nod again.

Foxconn has been an absolute disaster
wsj.com/articles/foxconn-tore-up-a-small-town-to-build-a-big-factorythen-retreated-11556557652

>2000 and 2004

What?

>she went campaigning in PA
I didn't say she didn't campaign at all (that would be more akin to how she approached Wisconsin and Michigan). I'm saying she largely ignored the state relative to places like Florida and Ohio. Even moreso when you look at Trump's campaign trail.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-clinton-campaign-seems-to-think-pennsylvania-is-in-the-bag/

>colorado
There is a difference when that margin is 144k people and you have a lead of over 130k (see: Colorado), and when it's state like Michigan where Trump won by ~12k and the third party candidates pulled 250k+ votes (also a state that Clinton lost to Bernie in the primary).

>this doesn't become true...
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_biden-6247.html
heavy.com/news/2018/08/trump-vs-biden-2020-poll-polls/
thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/422735-trump-beats-beto-nearly-ties-bernie-but-loses-to-biden-in

Obviously not state polls and far out, but let's not kid ourselves that he isn't likeable and well-recognized.

>neoliberal
That has nothing to do with it. There was a lot of disinfo pushed and smearing by those looking to hurt Clinton about how Bernie got fucked. There were plenty of people who were never going to vote Clinton for that alone (that's not exclude all the other scandals that have tarnished her rep - whitewater, benghazi, emails, uranium one, etc.).

Biden just doesn't have that. He's as progressive as Obama, which isn't very much.

Attached: campaign.gif (575x305, 774K)

Both states switched governorship from red to blue in the last two years. That's not favorable for Trump.

1. That article oozes hyperbole with no other purpose than to smear trump. Pedantic Never Trumpers at the WSJ want to stop him. In reality the project has been mediocre, though at the moment, the deal is starting to turn around. 2. It doesnt matter. perception is everything and the fact that trump cares enough to try to help wisconsin is meaningful to the cheeseheads. I drove through jainesville, up past madison, and through green bay. Other than madison, there are MAGA hats and Trump signs everywhere. What makes Wisconsin tricky for him is the illinois teamsters and unionistas who bus fake democrat voters into dane county and milwaukee.
And by the way, MN is a state to watch out for. Somali immigrants are barely keeping it blue. Trump is wildly popular up there and only lost the state by 40K votes. the My Pillow guy is doing a hell of a job getting people fired up in that state.

As for florida, looked at the numbers again. 2.2% for gary johnson. That means there is some wiggle room. If Trump doesn't royally fuck everything up, he can knock that down to ~1.5% and get another 100K votes.

Trump also has a chance in NH. Western Mass is hemorrhaging republicans to NH due to no income tax and no sales tax. Moreover, TB12, Kraft and Belichick are all Trumpers. Those 3 are God in NH. More concretely, Trump's favorability has gone up there. He only lost by 7K votes. By 2020, he might have enough new votes to overcome the Democrat candidate. I was just up there recently, and there are MAGA signs everywhere — on par with rural Wisconsin.

Only way he wins without Florida and with only one of PA and MI is if he takes MN and NH. That's a tall order but could be interesting.

>losing FL aftet ex cons voting didn’t turn out how democrats expected
>losing Ohio
Ancaps were a mistake.

Attached: 53D65481-C802-4C07-AB74-84FC1E3D7370.jpg (600x416, 131K)

>Stock up before it's too late

AKA buy a shit ton of guns, mags and ammo.

Ohio will be definitely red. Florida will probably be red. Everything else is pretty accurate, except Michigan may actually go blue.

Trump 2020.

Attached: 1574930759433.jpg (968x681, 39K)