What goes around comes around

What goes around comes around.

You reap what you sow, whitey.

Attached: 1548144530262.png (1500x1508, 2.39M)

Hey bro

Attached: Untitled-1-01.png (618x432, 444K)

Love these

Attached: IMG_1596.jpg (1024x775, 145K)

I'm guessing you can fit a whole can of corn in your ass. Weird... do Jews even like corn?

Attached: Img-1556691176019.jpg (720x1055, 309K)

At elementary school we used this weird thing but in uni all our proffesors used the normal cross

But user, those are commies from the USSR. That's not a fair comparison, no one is even calling those people degenerates. Post one of modern day commies :)

broooo

What did he mean by this?

Enjoy.

Attached: dt_140917_ebola_virus_800x600.jpg (800x600, 67K)

Left side
>builds ships by hand and sails across the ocean using navigational skills far beyond any subhumans comprehension
>fight savages (sore losers) to claim lands to build a civilized society on

Right side
>Hitch a ride on a kike funded NGO ship
>take advantage of the empathy of others that they completely lack themselves

>cope
Keep screeching impotently. Your women and youth are on our side. You can do nothing to stop us from coming.

Attached: 190321223732-0321-nz-women-scarves-01-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 117K)

Left side, built the most advanced nations on earth, right side, invited by ZOG to come and live off the confiscated wealth of the white man.

It's only halftime bitch

Attached: image.png (1673x941, 2.86M)

Jews are really fucked then

Get a new larp any day now. Or are you trying to fuel accelerationism? Either way, I win.

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 1.56M)

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 1.06M)

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 563K)

Literally, completely different situations occurring hundreds of years apart.

Neck yourself OP.

Attached: image.png (768x1024, 312K)

Attached: image.jpg (768x1024, 96K)

>not a single commie picture taken in the last 50 years could be considered respectable enough for this comparison
ell oh ell

Attached: 1556038922437.gif (500x281, 906K)

What is the greasy creature you edited into this pixelated image of a big foot walking towards a camera?

difference is that uncontrolled shitskin migration lowers quality of life for the shtskins descendants, whereas natives in the new world eventually had their standard of life improved by european conquest.

checked

Attached: `2.jpg (123x121, 2K)

Attached: 1556537912619.jpg (672x367, 63K)

Yawn. It is a sign of serious brain damage to believe in inherited guilt.

top picture left: who conceived, designed, engineered, and manufactured this ship?

top picture right: who conceived, designed, engineered, and manufactured this boat?

makes ALL the difference

One spread a clearly superior form of civilisation, the other is tearing it down.

He's right, you know. We are reaching the end.

>what is funposting
Fine here jew goy, mr serious

Attached: IMG_1030.jpg (1024x1024, 268K)

Kek I love you cunts sometimes

Communism then (after jews got purged by Stalin epic style)
Americanized communism (aka re-extra-jewified communism)

Seems about right

Many leftists are whites who live on hippie farms and do organic shit, they are definitely a minority though. Varg says he prefers these guys to most of the right wing though.

Attached: v1.png (435x88, 13K)

>the 1st picture of americanized communism
Oh i'm ragin'.

they only difference is when whites came there was nothing and they created everything. The ones who arrive now aren't building anything they just leech and destroy.

>conquering a huge territory and establishing the most powerful nation on earth is the same as sneaking in to said country to leech off its social services.

Attached: 14A34314-4DD1-4783-B2B8-B504E0CE775B.png (1080x834, 380K)

why didn't you post modern commies?

Attached: modern-commies-just-as-degenerate-as-tattooed-smelly-amp-amp-uneducated-neo-nazi-skinheads_o_7173897 (620x471, 150K)

That’s because you’re a filthy kike who has to deceive people with lies and misinformation. It’s literally in your blood

So you’re saying it’s ok for us to invade your countries and start killing you like savages?

>our side

Being on the side of subhumans who are so infeiror that they have to beg their enemies for handouts isn’t a good side to be on

consider your example carefully.

Last one, my favorite

Attached: IMG_0996.jpg (457x1024, 92K)

Europeans didnt sail to Europe

please kill yourself and your entire clan

Bullshit.
The more civilized Indian tribes joined forces with the Europeans to clean out the primitive tribes, the white man was the best thing to happen to them.

Hail hydra

Guys I need somebody to weigh in here: which minority is safest to eat once I am through all my MREs during the upcoming civil war?

The white

>Americanized
Jews ruin everything

Solutreans were the first settlers not lost Mongols

North America is all Solutrean Tribal lands.
Injuns can fuck off back home to Siberia.

probably amish and orthodox jews due to healthy lifestyle

If I were you, I wouldn't celebrate the death of the goose that lays the golden welfare check yet, considering your survival and entire way of life is dependent on it.

"iron eyes cody" is a scicilian that got casted to play a "red injun" in a movie because he looked "dark enough", then took his blackface to real life and wore it forever, even adopting 2 native children and lived the larp for the rest of his life. you absolute fucking retard.

still not enough
they need to pay for
rawanda genocide (France, Belgium etc.)
Libya (America, France etc.)
Lebanon, Syria (America, France etc.)
Iraq (America, Europe etc.)
Yemen (America, Europe etc.)
this is just a brief list
all the dictators they funded to massacre civilians in africa
all the tyrants they brought in the middle east to keep the population sterile
Fuck you "WEST" you're getting your due
>muh master race
bunch
of
fucking
faggots
YOU'RE THE KIKES

>false comparisons intensify
Are you fucking mental? Do you realize how many fucking generations have passed since then? How changed the gene pool is since then? Yet the present generation is guilty for what happened then? Insanity. That's not how things work. That's how things have ever worked and even your own people would say the same if one of your own tried to even guilt someone for something their previous ancestor did and you know it, He Who Can't Handle Firewater.

El famoso rwanda genocide caused by France and Belgian, but its just nigger killing each others, not the euro fault

based af and pretty true in many ways, fuck me i never thought id ever agree with a kike on anything, still the saying shabbot goy comes to mind

I would say that your just cherry picking, but that would require actually having food to begin with