You realize Jow Forums has gone too far right?

You realize Jow Forums has gone too far right?

>since white nats are virgins with no social skills they don't realize 90% of the shit here is just anti-Semitic roleplay and borderline autistic meme wizardry
>they buy guns and make a manifesto using the dogwhistles and shit on this website and shoot up a church because you've tricked them into believing accelerationism works
>white women do not swarm for white cock, instead they get more disgusted at the white man and flock to muslims and niggers

Well, that's all I have to say. To whoever the next white terrorist is on this board that cites Jow Forums and Jow Forums related memes, you are the joke for being too retarded to realize shite like ecofascist was just a shitty meme designed to influence white nat brainlets into thinking stupid shit but instead you took the joke too far.

Welp, that's all I had to say.

Attached: ayyy lmao 78.jpg (540x540, 98K)

>Blah, blah, blah

>

Attached: everyone but me.jpg (360x403, 71K)

imagine being american lol

White nat virgin meme needs to die. any dude who's an actual white male can go to any shithole country and have his choice of women to bleach. no such thing as a white incel, they are volcels.

Attached: 1556103958799.jpg (680x557, 167K)

fpbp

Attached: qrcode.51662950(2).png (200x200, 327)

there's always anarchy

Attached: 351cb62f1d4620231ee131673be0091ebefce96f7a41d5d6150c010c043b5efb.jpg (650x406, 63K)

Nice try Reddit.

Now, I didn't say everyone was stupid.
I'm saying white nat brainlets that are influenced by Jow Forums memes to do and say dumb things in real life, like shoot up a synagogue, are stupid.

>Don't act like men capable of defending yourself, your family and your nation. If you do that white women will have sex with shitskins, trust me goyim.

Attached: 1556691613057.png (561x604, 505K)

this isn't even the right chan you everloving tourist faggot

Shooting up synagogues is based and redpilled. Enjoy life with your chewed up dick.

Shut the fuck up faggot im so fucking pissed of all these newfags coming and making retarded threads you all motherfuckers deserve death

nice opinion
>guns you down anyway
Nothing personnel

You are still implying that a joke is responsible for terrorist actions. That is why you are being made fun of. And honestly you are a mentally deficient member of the human race, if you actually believe what you are posting.

>this isn't even the right chan you everloving tourist faggot
8ch is literally just the Jow Forums for people that were booted off of Jow Forums.

Attached: plebfrog.jpg (499x499, 52K)

>blablablubb
4 (You)
Kys fag
Sage

>You are still implying that a joke is responsible for terrorist actions.
Jokes are not responsible, the lower IQ specimens of Jow Forums are. But that said, the toxic community here didn't do any favors.

so what you were booted out of cripplechan and decided to come here?
keep fucking off until you get to wizardchan and fuck off some more

Kek. "Toxic" community, Jow Forums is neither Toxic or a community we are all user. There is no group pressure or points for threads. If you want toxic go back to Twitter, Reddit or some furfag forum.

>shite like ecofascist
Gretchen is going to gas your for such heresy!

AHHH AHHHH AHHHHH

RUNNING THRU THESE HOES LIKE IM ALEC MINASSIAN I SMOKE ANGLE DUST I DONT: GIVE A FUCK

OP I'm worried that you're projecting, and have been having "school shooter" thoughts lately. Jow Forums is literally the only place I can think of in the culture that is free from the pressures that cause a person to shoot a school. Please, stick around and see what you're about. You need it.
xoxo
-user

Why are the left so retarded?

>90% of nats are virgins

You’re literally projecting your beta malesness and desperation for feminist pussy

This isn't roleplay:

targetedevidence.com