May 25th

It's happening

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-081539__01.jpg (1080x712, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2196702-huge-meteor-explosion-over-earth-last-year-went-unnoticed-until-now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1556140488838.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Bruce Willis will saved us.

Stop getting my Hope's up with these fake asteroid posts.

>NASA

fake news, they should be concerned about pulling off the Mars landing hoax, not this bullshit.

Archaeologists and historians will look back upon clown world as a diverse and accepting near-utopia.

2029 APOPHIS (the dragon)

>project jew bean niggers were right
>holographic jesus imminent

Blessing or curse?

Space is not real. But they are going to detonate a GIANT nuclear bomb and say it was an asteroid.

It can hit Israel.

>May 25th

Is this before or after the ice caps melt?

Attached: 1480348538809.jpg (800x531, 104K)

A German has to save us again, so there!

remember when scientist "found" what "could have" been a dyoson sphere?
remember when something entered our solar system, and scientist said it could ben alien probe?
remember how there are no longer poles, polar bears are extinct, and new york is under water?
modern science is a joke

No sauce = fake news. Fuck off, Abdul.

The NASA head might have said it, but it's STUPID. There hasn't been a major one in recorded history, so to expect one in your lifetime is like flat earth trolling.

Attached: 1556693904343.jpg (1346x2000, 200K)

Better not that's my birthday

Not a coincidence that two anons warned us about asteroids waaay before NASA spoke about this publicly. Here's an user from April 2019

Attached: 1556666753008m.jpg (1024x474, 99K)

Last one hit us nearly 100 years ago in Serbia, I would not be surprised if we are due for another, but I believe that if a massive asteroid does hit earth it's going to have a much smaller impact than people think.

This one is from may

Attached: 1556324604418.png (1755x1272, 1.84M)

yawn, are you all new?

good

thank God asteroid fuel can't melt steel beams.

Dates keep bouncing between this month as per the super secret leaker anons (May 2019) and sometime in the distant future of the next decade or so. Which will it be?

I wonder what'll happen once the public can see it with telescope?

literally no reason to believe this

999 red balloons

Unfortunately it wont be an extinction event. Hope it lands on my head.

Gravity... causing a feedback loop..
Not worried anymore. This is pure fucking larp.

Absolutely based. Came here to say this.

>nearly 100 years ago in Serbia

you probably meant SIberia

public will be too busy entertaining themselves to death

Hopefully it slams into Africa :)

Thank god, please hit somewhere populated

Some fucking Brit gets my birthday wish
5 years, wasted.

lol i felt that same way

My bad. Ty for correcting me.

Because of the latitude the Tunguska event could happen over Saint Petersburg if entered the atmosphere 3 hours later. Meaning a different timeline with probably no Russian revolution.

I'm from the future. In my time we have accepted that greenhouse gases are bad and so are communists. We stopped polluting after the great war wiped out all of the commies, however it wiped out our industry as well. Climate change is real and it's happening but the solution is not to be a communist, the solution is to kill the communists. The world is now very warm but it's a perfect Western fascist Utopia. Please anons, these people want to kill you save the planet, but killing them is the proper course of action and it has been successful. -future man

wow i just planted a fig tree. great

That's my birthday :D

Yea... That line made part of my brain shut down in protest.

digits for California, 31 and it gets hit.

The first article about asteroid drills was from 26th April. Meaning these two larps (27th april) were inspired by it.

Good I hope humanity is wiped out. We're not worth saving.

Tunguska bro, imagine if that shit hit a populated area

>could have spent trillions planning to prevent this
>spent trillions on gibs for niggers instead
Truth is, we deserve to get hit by an asteroid.

Attached: 88A8FF80-DFAB-48CF-A4B3-4B3D2B33CB5E.gif (180x180, 2.66M)

>It's happening

Attached: nothingEverHappens.png (485x374, 233K)

>expect a major asteroid strike in your lifetime
This is really starting to seem like it is being used as a way to communicate clandestinely.

We just have to be prepared for a world wide fungus outbreak, Ebola, global warming, and asteroids. I should make a list and keep it on the fridge

sorry lads, haven’t been on here much of late, what is the Jow Forums prophecy which pertains to this event, “a killing bolt will strike from the sky but fail to kill??

It's an eventuality that we'll be hit by an asteroid. They've been saying "Anytime now" for at least the past century. In the burnt out wastes some Soilent drinker will still manage to say I told you so though. That's if a supervolcano, the mini ice age, black hole tech research or the negroid population surge doesn't get you first.

blessing

They use this place to seed fear

a killing bolt will strike from the sky but not kill, answered my own question

agreed
>run the 'sky is falling' narrative
>push incels to radical violence

Yay finally. Anything to save us from this demographic implosion.

>2019
>still believes in space

Post YFW the asteroid hits the white ethnostate after all the degenerate and shitskins have already been purged

Attached: hitler mad.jpg (1024x576, 285K)

Real Schitzo hours here. Space can be observed through a telescope. It’s real and all ancient cultures observed and used the celestial bodies.

There is however, no proof nukes are real.

I'm not greedy; I just want my own demise- the world can keep going if it wants

Attached: Pk.jpg (800x1067, 227K)

I would donate my kidney to the blood gods to make this larp thread a legit thread.

I dreamed of this, looked like summer.

July.

This is it, they're finally doing it. (((Asteroid))) will take out a large part of the population and the remaining people will be locked into walled cities, because of disease or radiation that's supposedly lurking outside.

if doobles, it lands in africa and makes it slightly less of a hellish wasteland

nice

I've been saying this since I was a kid.

We NEED counter measures. Oh well. Extinction, Ho!

please hit california or new york

they're both real, fucking retard.

fugg :DDD

They keep saying asteroids are going to hit earth every few months. Kinda like how Israel kept on saying that Iran was only a few years away from developing nuclear weapons all the time. Does anyone want to smell my finger?

An asteroid is guaranteed to hit earth in the year 2183, no earlier and we know of it so we can prevent it.

>people stocking up on water for summer
success

No proof nuclear reactions or weapons are real?? If the sun can do it free, why would we lack the capacity to create a single blip of what is there on the solar surface?

curse because it's just the yearly end of the world that doesn't come around

Should men lift?

> Closest approach: 0.035 AU
Not happening. Unless you are an astronomer with a telescope timeslot.

The show will be wonderful.Where is the best place to watch the world end?

Attached: Socute.jpg (350x350, 15K)

ahhhhh finally i can be free

I pray daily that a large asteroid will strike the Earth killing all carbon-based life.

You mean a CGI one?
LOL

No one here gets out alive.

My hope is it hits either:

1. Israel
2. Mecca
3. Yellowstone national park caldera

Probably somewhere at sea, with no light pollution

The way you die will kind of suck though, unless you've got a loaded gun/exit pills

It's not the explosion that's gonna kill us lads, it's the cold and the starvation

Unless the fucking thing is like 200 miles wide and made out of mostly iron

then it's def ball game

Witnessed

Who cares?

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Come Lord Jesus!
Wipe it all away!

Attached: TheEndisNigh.png (611x498, 608K)

Noice

praise kek

2017 pdc is supposed to hit in 2027.

Mount St. Helens only grayed the sky globally for a few hours, locally a few days.

Attached: 1483338937073.png (499x583, 310K)

Eros 433.
Already famous.

>and all the dead chingchongs
wonderful

Checked. You're gonna need bigger gets than to get rid of that place.

Attached: 1522816049543.png (750x709, 126K)

Hypotheticly using a +1 megaton thermonuclear weapon that has already been placed in a pre selected location. Impact crater would be indistinguishable from a meteor. Lie to the press and say a 32,500 ton meteor traveling at 17,000 mph hit the earth in a very elliptical orbit and blocked by the sun.

isn't it the case that there is always technically a chance an asteroid could come, so at any point in time some science-fag looking for a grant handout could say 'we're all in danger give my field more money'

You do realize that last year an asteroid exploded over the Bering Sea with a force 10x greater than the Hiroshima bomb?
newscientist.com/article/2196702-huge-meteor-explosion-over-earth-last-year-went-unnoticed-until-now/