AUS/POL G`DAY EDITION

It looks like we’re about to get an interest-rate cut for the first time in two-and-a-half years — and it’s all because of one number.
news.com.au/finance/economy/interest-rates/why-the-rba-is-expected-to-cut-cash-rate-next-week/news-story/463fe84d5c4271ef130b0bc4d322ba51

Australian soldiers have been prohibited from using Aussie slang while training with US troops over fears of a dangerous misunderstanding.
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/australian-soldiers-banned-from-using-slang-around-us-troops/news-story/2cb4cc445963a8de788d830ca1722625

Greens leader announces plan to make catcalling illegal

Sexually-charged comments and wolf whistling on the street could be made illegal under this radical plan.
news.com.au/national/politics/greens-leader-announces-plan-to-make-catcalling-illegal/news-story/74af169a8c1c3d3a0d5ef559f0a1450e

Fraser Annings website: conservativenationalparty.org/

>AUS/POL Pastebins.
0bin.net/paste/pSTHcXhAHjsSKeUZ#tRQi3PVph- 5NXqdmJFFgm/PvBusZeo7Y8mYLWtJQ/f
pastebin.com/zXJYXE9t
pastebin.com/djMYk26h
pastebin.com/Wkc7DkZF

Attached: 4EA3144300000578-6023563-With_increasing_numbers_of_carjackers_stock_image_intentionally_-a-2_153330 (633x502, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/politics/greens-leader-announces-plan-to-make-catcalling-illegal/news-story/74af169a8c1c3d3a0d5ef559f0a1450e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw sitting here browsing Jow Forums in pain
>tfw upper back strained so bad my back feels like it's burning
>tfw fucking judo

Attached: Crying-Frog-Meme-06.jpg (937x528, 215K)

Thanks for baking m8.
Remember to vote for Anning!

Attached: Australian parties3.jpg (3656x3758, 1.06M)

>fuck off we're fu--

Attached: 1528703305965.png (720x760, 235K)

-ll

F U C K
N
I
G
G
E
R
S

>Greens leader announces plan to make catcalling illegal
Where is the greens poster???

Such a libertarian position!

>Greens leader announces plan to make catcalling illegal
Since when is WHALE worthy of being censored in a news article?

Fucking clown world I tells ya

Attached: wtff.jpg (642x115, 22K)

does this sum up aussie gun owners?

Australian slang fucking sucks, your culture is shit. I fucking basking in the glory of American culture and I just love seeing everything about you faggots dwindle away, from your music, to slang, and your accent. When I traveled to Sydney it felt like the U.S, same accent and all. When I went to the Northern Territory however, it was like living in a fucking warzone, your shitty mad max accent will be no more in 5-10 years, you sound better with American accents anyway - more manlier and less cucked sounding.

Have a fucking voltaren and some cement ya cunt.

"white" ??

Naa you and your mates are just dumb cunts

Thats what I thought originally.

I'm in America, all I hear is fucking Spanish. We might be losing our accent but you've already lost your language.

>not a single injury
People narrowly avoid car accidents all the fucking time, the point is to learn from the experience and adapt. But of course, you're actually a duplicitous commie so carry on.

Who /compfy/ neet here?

Thanks for paying taxes wagie

Attached: 1556695853796.jpg (680x591, 34K)

isn't judo for 12 year old boys
do boxing
that's all you need
poof

ive never seen anyone use martial arts in a real fight, whoever can punch good usually wins

I want a gf

gfs should be way cheaper
fuckin boomer scum

>Sexually-charged comments and wolf whistling on the street could be made illegal under this radical plan.

Good. This will only affect shitskins.

I've been seeing this image floating around Jow Forums and it sums you faggots up perfectly, weak timid homosexuals with no culture or accent. Turns out our soldiers came to your country to fuck your women back in WW2, you pussies actually got cucked fighting the Japs and died overseas while we were giving your women a real good American dicking. How does that make you feel, that a spanish speaking bull was digging into your country and ripping your Aussie broads.

Attached: anglo vs american-min.png (2880x6484, 1.95M)

it should be covered bye ndis

Fucking neets!
You know, if Anning were to actually win, your neet lifestyle would be a thing of the past.

Attached: bruce.jpg (208x199, 8K)

>ive never seen anyone use martial arts in a real fight, whoever can punch good usually wins
You havent seen enough fights. Ive seen a guy get his arm broken on the streets by a BJJ fighter

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nuh uh I’m disabled

Attached: 8590DCFE-19AD-461E-87A3-F230FD0F49F4.jpg (640x411, 44K)

Can you imagine supporting a party that:

>Is running a candidate that has a criminal history
>Is running a candidate that is bankrupt
>Who's party has endorsed nazi's
>Who's party has literal Neo-nazi's in it

Attached: 1539758372055.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>Punch good

99%of streetfights end up grappling. Judo is 1000x more useful than boxing.

Lol my Aussie father married an American woman and my gf is American. Cucking Americans is a family tradition for me.

Yes I can imagine supporting because I am nazi

I see no problem here

Girls don't like intellectual men like us.
They prefer dumb, muscly guys.
Why are girls like this and how do we fix them?
100 years ago, Western girls were top tier, not anymore.

Attached: welp2.jpg (250x250, 17K)

As long as I get to be in annings RWDS

Stay /compfy/ user

Reminder to ignore all seppo posters in Aus/pol/

Acceptable flags to respond to:

Aus
NZ
UK
Latvian

Filter all others.

Globalism is a two way street but Americans have a fucking highway leading into your country while you cunts have a little sidewalk coming into here. We're dominating you with shear numbers, your family will be speaking in American accents and will never know nor care about their Australian heritage. Look at the Irwins, Steve's wife, American, Bindi's boyfriend and soon to be husband - American. We will fucking destroy your shitty country. If the Chinese won't balkanize you cunts, we will.

being a part of his RWDS is on a volunteer basis. So you'll still be a NEET.
>RWNDS - has a nice ring t it

Attached: 1539261692721.png (691x572, 278K)

But their "not full maps" just trigger me so much!

Attached: 1552826895016.jpg (500x488, 207K)

that is basically just boxing except you use knees as well

I never realized that "International students" were also in our public primary and high schools too.
No wonder our schools are over crowded and parents and students complain about not enough teachers to adequately teach a class.
A new way we are being fucked over that I never knew about.
Where does it end?

Attached: Victorian state schools told to freeze international student enrolments.jpg (900x3097, 1.36M)

>Latvian
fucking chang

there's grappling then a few punches get thrown and whoever connects well wins

When is the Latvian going to move here?

A certain one-time Chancellor explicitly recommended Jujutsu and Boxing in his seminal work.
90 years ago. The man was a martial genius despite his forte being the mobile assault.
Jujutsu+Boxing is therefore explicitly white.

>implying we give a fuck
come get it bitch
you won't be noticed for all the chinks

You're think of muay thai, dickhead

That's the amazing part, you faggots, even your nationalalists on this board don't give a fuck. You want to be American and we will grant that wish soon to come.

They aren’t disgusted by you because you’re ‘intellectual’. They’re disgusted by you because you’re a little bitch.

*grabs your wrists*

Doesn't realize that the Irwins are in the entertainment industry.
Thinks Americans are in the entertainment industry.
KIKED.

t.melbourne

Sorry bro, white women don't like Hispanic men.

Muay Thai is for cucks. Going to Thailand for any reason is degenerate. Imagine wearing the headband of another people like some kind of Elizabeth Warren tier larper.

I want a gf

Both cultures are completely fucked. Both need something new

Are you retarded?

I'm not a disgusting bitch, you are!

Attached: pizza.png (785x847, 345K)

>Is running a candidate that has a criminal history
>Is running a candidate that is bankrupt
>Who's party has endorsed nazi's
>Who's party has literal Neo-nazi's in it
Best party endorsement I've seen today.
Keep up the good work user.

Im moving to Australia spammer is a top lad

I have no interest in it, as you previously stated, boxing and bjj is what you need to succeed
Tha other dickhead thinks bjj is boxing with kicks kek

shut up kevin, your mum says hi

Or something old

Attached: 1554351220439.jpg (2242x1320, 361K)

Ah true, just checked the context carry on m8

No, streetfights happen like this

>3-5 punches thrown
>Someone grabs the others shirt
>Attempted double leg
>Attempted guillotine

If you get good at sprawling, takedowns and guillotines you will win 95% of streetfights

Not gonna happen user. We will die alone

Yes by new you want our culture, but that's besides the point, your opinion doesn't matter. Your politicians fucking love us and your women froth over us, we saved you lot in WW2, we liberated your culture and tv with ours. You are barely Australian, you people don't even sound Australian, I can hear it in your voices. That Slim Dusty guy died a faggot and you guys will too, Australia is dead and will pave way for a new Australia, America 2.0.
You're all going to be forgotten like the ANZAC's and their shitty campaign. This isn't just me that thinks like this, your people are seen as disgusting filth amongst every young American, we all despise you people and we can't wait to end your lives when push comes to shove.

Attached: firefox_2019-05-01_18-41-40.png (1152x897, 1.1M)

can aus pol become nz pol too?

we never have our own pol

Why do all these senators have seperate parties, why don't they just combine parties to form a United Australian National Front (or UANF)

Attached: nagisa.jpg (403x403, 21K)

*elbows you in the head*

lmao, fuckup m8, all that burger grease has got to your brains

>Your politicians fucking love us
I just found the jew.

Australia is dead because Curtin sold us to the jews and you cunts in one swift move of cuckoldry during ww2. We went from 99% anglo celtic in the 40s to less than 20% anglo celtic today.
Better hope we fucking don't remember it when the smoke clears. You bastards have been a pox upon the world for a long time.

>on this board don't give a fuck.
we do we're just outnumbered to the fuck
we're 1 in 10 at best

I want a gf

because they have minute disagreements with each other.
Also, that's not even all of them. Here's a template for an updated version

Attached: Australian parties3.jpg (2968x4896, 1.45M)

>we never have our own pol
Durrrr.
That's because you are all here.
Except the hippies who love immigrants that is.

Post your own general, sheep fucker

No, trust me. You don't. Try to find solace in building your intellect. Read. Women provide neither intellectual stimulation nor the loyalty you're clearly after.

I got asked this bullshit question on a mandatory survey at work, it's basically
>I'm a degenerate
>I condone degeneracy
>degenerates should be gassed
>prefer not to say (I'm a bigot)

I'll probably get the shoe for this

Attached: Untitled.png (1183x209, 45K)

I'm still unsure about what to do for ala.
They're based, but they're Jewish...
Hard choices.

Attached: concerned.png (225x225, 8K)

>Sexually-charged comments and wolf whistling on the street could be made illegal under this radical plan
mfw most of those charged turn out to be non-White

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67K)

Harlem globe trotters

Yeah and when he did sell you out he cried every day like a bitch, he had mental breakdowns because he saw what he did, this is all YOUR fault, you guys are actually retarded. Curtin died a bitch like Slim Dusty, Steve Irwin, Ned Kelly, and every other shitty Australian icon, they all share the same shit in common, they die like bitches.

No hablo esse. I think you need to worry about central and south Americans bro, where I'm at right now looks more like Mexico than America, the businesses don't even have signs in English.

kek. So it wasn't anonymous?
Absolute hero, you are.

You selected wisely

If yellowstone ever erupts we're all migrating to Australia, another deal you retards signed, we're going to come in droves and fuck you pussies up, get ready for the pain.

I fucking hope that shabbasgoy did. Your demoralisation bullshit won't work against Aussies, we don't give a fuck because our entire history has been getting cucked by shitbags. Shit that's literally what we celebrate ANZAC day for. Getting cucked by the ZOG British.

I want a gf

Jesus christ, what is it about seppos and continental europeans on this website, no dignity
arses raw over some past banter they've taken as a deep injustice, and instead of a witty riposte they seem proud to show off how upset they are with torrents of hot tears
like a poofter pride parade for sooks

Attached: 155670550324733.jpg (2024x4896, 1.03M)

Haha they even showed the blurred out pavement apes in the example US video they used as an example.
BLUR DOESN'T CHANGE A SINGLE THING WHEN YOU CAN TELL THEY'RE NOGS, IDIOT LUGENPRESSE.
Better yet, they'll probably use the sudos as their victim pedestal once they need another victim hit.

Or maybe you did have a culture and the demoralization process is complete. You retards have brains like goldfish, forgetful of 300+ years of your shitty history. Don't worry, you will remember everything American once we've planted ourselves into your nation.

Im just sick of boongas stealing from my shop. Which is why I empty their fucking basics cards, shit cunts.

If anyone bothers you about it tell them that you do not consider yourself as an ally as you believe that would be excluding all other groups and that would be against your strong belief that we are all equal.
Christians have their right to equality too.
Shit what if a muzzie is in your work place?
Should you discriminate against them because they discriminate against poofs due to religious reasons?
Any HR discussion should always be done with your support person present and a written copy of the interview must be provided to you by the company.

still trying to figure out what identifying data they get from me. I absolutely roasted my shitcunt manager in it too

Say it one of our faces and not online, we will send you to the ground in an instance.

user, I...

Nice strategy there mate. Waiting for your nation to be destroyed so you can go destroy another nation. Grand plan.