Only police and soldiers should have guns

I can finally understand why guns were banned in australia, and now we have strict licensing. They are fucking dangerous. I originally didn't want to post my mishaps, but i decided to just go with it so others don't go through what i gave.

I for one, am now against civilians owning guns, it's so easily to kill yourself or someone else accidentally.

>At friends apartment. He just bought his first pistol after holding a probational pistol license for a year
>Drinking with friends
>Friend brings out his new SIG
>Try to manually decock
>Thumb slips on hammer, ND into celling
>Upstairs neighbors too high and drunk (underage and illegal drugs) to call the police.

Second time
>At range
>Friend showing me his pistol
>Think gun is unloaded
>Point at ground show him how to wrack and pull the trigger.
>Forgot loaded mag in
>Shoot between his feet

Third time
>At parents house.
>Same friend comes over with another gun (new one)
>Get home
>We try swapping slides with another sig he had
>Forgot the other sig slide was chambered.
>Pull trigger
>Shoot parents wall

Will cont;

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-02-15-at-1.11.03-PM-900x485.png (900x485, 894K)

Fourth time
>At my new house
>Playing with a friend's level action shotgun
>Release bolt
Slam fires round into ground

Fith time
>Showing a friend how to use it (his own gun)
>No idea how but a round got chambered
>Show him how the trigger works,
>Pull trigger
>Shoots round into floor in the same place as before

Sixth time
>Thought maybe the house was haunted
>Grab my bolt action (Tikka T3)
>Physically clear it, (pulled back bolt 3 times) with no magazine in
>pull trigger at the same hole
>Round goes off

Turns out the rifles extractor got stuck somehow something got I to the spring

Seventh time
>Friend brings over a used Glock wants me to look over it
>I grab it and pull the trigger without clearing it
>Didn't even realize the thing was loaded.

Eighth time
>Friend brings over his revolver
>I had no idea how open old revolver guns worked.
>He's showing it off to me
>Pulled the trigger for some reason
>Shot 3 rounds into my wall

fuck off

Come and take them faggot

See it was almost believable that you're just a complete retard but you went overboard with the backstory. So actually, you're a super retard

Attached: blackholehead.png (700x700, 350K)

these anecdotes of your own seething faggotry are fascinating op

Fucking faggot Australians and their fucking faggot shitposting. Fuck off.

This is a reason i never wanted to post it all, since it's happened so many times. Problem is, people don't realize how easy it is to have a negligent discharge and only takes half a second to fuck up and make a hole in your wall or floor.

guns have no place in australia

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

Attached: images (40).jpg (242x208, 8K)

Sounds like you and your friends are idiots
I know it's a troll but it amused me. 7/10

cuck!

Future of gun grabbing kikes

Attached: 1543773433067.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

You guys are just complete retards and should never be anywhere near a firearm.

>blames being a retard on guns
>everysingle one of of those is your fault
I'm not saying guns arent dangerous, just that they are exponentially less dangerous when not in your hands. If you put your hand on a hot stove top, that's on you, not the stove.

Attached: 1550367253143.jpg (654x1024, 77K)

There is literally no argument you could make that would make me agree with your dangerously stupid position.

No one goes through life with that many ND 's and no injuries.

Why do police need guns if nobody else has guns? Quit being such a violence proned ass hole.

Sounds like Australians are just too fucking stupid to handle the responsibility.

you can stop larping now, once the gubmint tells you to hand in your guns you will hand them over without a squeak, like the larping retard you are, it's the truth and you know it.

Why would I ever be so ignorant as to not have a means of self defense when there are monsters like jews roaming freely in it?

fuck you OP, Im going to get the most lethal weapons I can get for self defense of me and my family against those predatory people.

Attached: ak-47.jpg (650x433, 24K)

Stoves should be illegal.

ND on a revolver.. fires 3 times.
you are full of shit

>negligent discharge
all you have proven with this bullshit is that you and your friends are retards and that you are a glow nigger

Only police should have guns so they can shoot niggers. Only soldiers should have guns so they can shoot foreigners.

>is dumb as shit with guns
>on multiple occasions no less
>"so heres why we should ban guns"
>is generally a dumb cunt

People fall for this bullshit still?

This fuckwit is not representative. If anything, bringing back firearm ownership would give the muppet more chances to go full retard with a loaded gun.

>Too stupid to operate a firearm safely
>Live discharges every time
>Even at your parents house
>Yet uses terms like ND and civilian, and apparently has friends with SIG's and Glocks

ASIO, that you mate?

Darwinism.

Also youre a fag

Attached: 1553309421075m.jpg (1024x568, 66K)

you have a stupidity problem, not a gun problem
you people are slaves

Attached: australia gun ban campaign.gif (1323x1686, 269K)

What? Full auto revolver?

Attached: A2BD1FD2-435C-49E8-AF0B-549CC4AFCD4E.jpg (1334x750, 162K)

Attached: ece82b0b4df2409a4b59ed8dd2b11a0dd4c8d749r1-600-400v2_uhq.jpg (600x400, 43K)

You r just dumb

The most retarded part of this post is that you are under the impression police are not civilians.

Ill agree, you shouldn't own a firearm, as you're obviously a complete fucking retard.
As for myself and the rest of my family, not a single one of us has ever had a ND, PERIOD. Not one time. It isnt hard. Treat all guns like theure loaded, and make sure theyre clear, mag out, when working on or cleaning them.

GOD
GIVEN
RIGHT

No, bongs and your aussy lapdogs are just fucking retards

Firstly, learn the difference between trolling/shitposting and genuine posts, you thick fuck.
Secondly, even if these stories were real, please be advised that firearm ownership is higher now than in 1996 and that Australians have a lower rate of firearm homicide and injury than Americans. So fuck you.

i hope you lose your guns.

>Just grab it and pull the trigger
10/10

This is not just any shitpost; this one is an advanced shitpost.

I wish you shot yourself

You fucking animals shouldnt be allowed to have butter knives let alone firearms.

Australia was a mistake

>LOL STOP LARPING!
>you ain't gonna do SHIIEETTTTT
>last 3 high profile shootings, 2 with "manifestos"
>OMMMGGGG, YOU PEOPLE ARE DANGEROUS! YOU ARE SICK FUCKERS@!!@!@@ THE LARPING IS REAL!!!!

literally fuck off.

They want to take peoples fire arms so that they feel unsafe and scared. What’s happened in Melbourne with the gangs will happen elsewhere, the police will stop doing their jobs and the immigrants get more threatening. If you own a firearm you can take care of your own security or help out neighbors and they don’t want that

Actually, everyone EXCEPT police and soldiers should have guns. When the people fear their government, you have tyranny. When the government fears its people, you have liberty. Government is our servant, not our master. We the people decide if our SERVANTS get to possess and use weapons. It is not the right of the servant to tell the master what he may or may not own. Now fuck yourself.

>Melbourne with the gangs

no such thing.

So basically you’re a retard who can’t handle guns and you think everyone else should suffer for it.
Fuck off

Ho yeah so yo pass from far west and early europe men to little bitch like you

How about we just ban YOU from owning guns, retard?

Holy fuck you and your friends are mentally deficaint

Flag checks out.

Stop posting here this is a dumb fuck who is trying get you riled for yous. Options field boys

+

nice Jow Forums copypasta you noguns faggot

>"people killing and being killed is bad!"

Attached: f52.gif (680x315, 42K)

You would not believe how many tragic boating accidents happened before the 1996 NFA

>I am fucking retarded & cant comprehend that almost every person in Australia is less retarded than me

Neither I nor anyone I know or know of has ever ND'd any firearm ever.

I come from a rural area where every family had multiple guns before 1996 & most still have at least one after.

Sorry for your disability but the rest of us are capable of basic motor function & caution.

>Tikka T3
good choice, but removing the bolt and inspecting the barrel takes about 0.3 seconds on that rifle, and a responsible owner would always check before dry firing that gun (best trigger and smoothest action on any rifle every btw)

>>Thumb slips on hammer, ND into celling
>>Upstairs neighbors too high and drunk (underage and illegal drugs) to call the police.
exactly this happened to me but with my first gun (m1895) and I haven't had an accidental discharge in the 15 years since

you fucking retard i had only bb guns in my hands but i would do better job than you
my father who was a cop, taught me firearm safety when i was 4 and started playing with plastic toy guns with friends
i remember all the rules to this day

If the police are the only ones with guns they will still shoot people, they gotta give up their guns before private citizens do.

>Only police and soldiers should have guns
>I for one, am now against civilians owning guns
The police *are* civilians.

Attached: 45725724.gif (256x192, 347K)

Well you and your friends are obviously idiots. Alcohol + guns = NEVER. Always handle a weapon as if it's loaded. NEVER put your finger on the trigger unless you are on target, ready to fire. Always clear a weapon before handing it to someone else. Empty the magazine and count the bullets if you have to. Never hand over a loaded firearm. If someone makes a mistake and hands you a gun with a chambered round, you're not putting your finger on the trigger so can't go off.

Stop fucking around and being an idiot. Handle guns responsibly. All of what happened is your fault, not the guns fault. You and friends are too stupid to be allowed access to firearms.

>>At range
>>Think gun is unloaded
After this I know you are talking bs.

you should most definitely not own guns

Sounds like your friend is truly a retard who indeed should not own a gun.
I never had a negligent discharge while I've been a concealed carrier for years, always with one in the chamber and with a safety off. But I never drank when I was around guns and I didn't have the gun for showing. Most of the people I interacted daily didn't have a clue that I was "packing heat".

Try not being fucking retarded and have a bit of common sense, holy shit you ever hear of gun safety. Keep your hand far off the trigger no matter what until your ready to fire all examples you given are just you being a fucking retard

Jews shouldn't gangstalk goyim:

targetedevidence.com

Guns are absolutely fine as long as you are trained on them and punched in the face if you point them at people loaded or unloaded.

There should be mandatory training if you want to acquire guns, be it pistols or rifles.

Anyone with a criminal background, spastics, people with low IQ, basically anyone who isnt fir for military service should be banned from owning guns.

Attached: baitg.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

>be American
>its my right to let people shoot each other!!!

>being this much of a bootlicking pussy

Attached: guncontrolredpill.png (872x886, 220K)

>an American calling anyone a bootlicker
kek

>things that happened
Kys

Attached: 55897F9A-E940-4742-9FBD-91EF288A2C35.jpg (99x125, 4K)

I've owned an air rifle, and an air pistol. Never once did I shoot anything by accident, because I am not a fucking retard. Guns are no different than power tools.

We know what your commonwealth soldiers are like faggot
Now aren't you supposed to be busy being sodomized by a muslim?

Attached: British Soldier hiding behind Irish children.jpg (508x720, 87K)

Go get twin towered

I refuse to believe anyone is this fucking retarded

>Only men with specific goverment hats can have guns
Argument?

You should have tried catching the bullet. 1 out of 8 chances we wouldn’t have had to read your dumbass thread.

EAD coward, just because you are a low IQ basic bitch doesn't mean the rest of us should be victims in our own homes.

>friend shoots dog in the face on accident thinking gun was cleared, bursts into tears and immideatly gets rid of gun by giving to me
>another buddy doesnt know how to handle revolver, puts his fingers in front of cylinder, almost blows his fingers off but thank god it's only .22
>same revolver, half trigger pulled to fill ammo, use trigger to reset trigger and ND into my trunk
>another buddy, two dudes come up to say hello and he ND's into the dirt in front of us
>same buddy shoots a 12 gauge at a tree about 5 feet away, pellets bounce back and hit us

Attached: aa90d10rzvp21.jpg (787x909, 77K)

Brit that I am, I heartily agree with this position as regards handguns, especially the part about shooting foreigners and pakis/nogs. Sporting rifles and shotguns are different

>be me
>get my one and only ND
>with a BB gun
>at age 14
You're parents must be real proud of you.

OP is a coward with weak genes

Attached: Dsquad.jpg (640x473, 64K)

Why have you kept this screenshot for 2 years?

What's going on in the gif?

Cops are niggers and shouldn't be allowed firearms.

Attached: 1550236345871.png (500x610, 233K)

Somebody answer this please

After reading this dumb shit, I too, think Australians shouldn't own guns.

It's not rocket science

>forgot
>forgot
>forgot
if you knew anything about guns you'd know that manually checking is the only way you're taught to do this.

Retards shouldn’t have guns. Good thing most gun owners are not mentally handicapped. KYS kike, sage.

he used 3 fingers to pull the trigger obviously

Based.

You mad you can’t have guns comrade?

swat team took too long to breach and buddy set up a fuel-air mixture for them