Eastern Orthodox is best Christianity

>Its adherents are actually going to Heaven
>Gets the filioque debate right
>A E S T H E T I C
>No revisionism of doctrine or interpretation
>Is the original, true church of Jesus Christ
>No sex abuse scandals
>No (((Infallible Pope))) who gets hard on nigger feet
>Doesn't fund shitskin migration like the (((Catholic Church)))
>Isn't owned by Jews
>Has the true interpretation of the word of God, unlike Protestantism where it varies person to person
>Isn't splintered into a million different Zionist denominations like the Prots are
>Orthodox countries are all white, the church doesn't try to convert niggers

Why aren't you Orthodox Jow Forums?

Attached: 1554529338043.png (1761x3513, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wz0mQFUD20
orthochristian.com/52572.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2VdNPOS_LOs
youtube.com/watch?v=_Rrzo55G364
saintandrewgoc.org/home/2016/3/16/ne27pq3bd9ysjukot6qjhr6hagiy6n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm going to read Rock and Sand but also I am 1009% convinced that tongues, healing, prophecy are for today which the EO doesn't really practice. Also 7 mountain mandate is closer to the vision of the Christ than just attending church.

Attached: 1555855647741.jpg (659x447, 403K)

Seems so

Orthodox are homophobes. In India we are tolerant to LGBT and don't want bigoted ideologies to break the peace

Based

Attached: ortodox.jpg (853x696, 135K)

checks out, gays do eat the poo poo

indians ain't human

Attached: My fellow whites.jpg (709x480, 98K)

Now that's a real get and none of this script kiddie shit. How did that get so little (You)s

>Romanian
Hello cousin

A number has been done on you:

Based and redpilled.

Based orthodoxy. Almost every hight-ranking member of todays Russian church in the 90s was either a crook of straight up crime lord. Just look it up

or a straight up crime lord*

Isn't that true for all of Russian society though? I thought corruption was rampant everywhere there. At least they're not raping and molesting like the Catholics.

Bump

Attached: St. Isaac's Cathedral.jpg (2816x2112, 2.43M)

Attached: AlexanderNevskyCathedral-Sofia.jpg (3127x1986, 3.56M)

Attached: Sofia_Alexander_Nevsky_Cathedral_Interior.jpg (2592x1944, 3.51M)

Apparently the kikes in Estonia have been wanting to demolish this cathedral to make room for parking space for members of (((Parliament))).

Attached: Alexander-Newski-Kathedrale-Tallinn.jpg (2326x1861, 2.08M)

The interior.

Attached: Aleksander_Nevski_katedraal_2013_interior3.jpg (4608x3072, 3.39M)

Attached: Uspenski Cathedral, Helsinki.jpg (897x1024, 229K)

I can't speak for Russia.
But i think the same thing happened to them as to Romania after the collaps of the communists.

Rabid thiefs trying to steal everything there was to make a profit in the brave new capitalist world.
That brings in nepotism,corruption,etc.

>The cathedral has several valuable icons, among others St. Nicolas – The Wonder Maker, which was stolen on 16 August 2007 between midday and 1 p.m. in broad daylight while hundreds of tourists were visiting the cathedral. The icon is from the 19th century and is of a rare variant. Originally it was given to the Orthodox Cathedral of Vyborg, from where it was moved to Helsinki during the Second World War. No further details of its origin are known.

Attached: Uspenskin_katedraali_interior.jpg (740x1023, 304K)

Do you guys have a cryptokike problem?

Bump

Where I live there only seems to be Russian or Greek Orthodox churches. How does a hapa mutt like me go about seeking more info on the local parishes? I feel like I don’t ethnically fit (which I’m used to) and not sure if I’ll be accepted.

Lmao crickets after this post. I think I’ll stick to being an unchurched Christian. Catholics are totally cucked since Vat II and so are the Protty churches.

Attached: D3501305-9451-4F4F-8842-E1204C032075.jpg (562x546, 29K)

Nope
Antonescu took care of that.
We have a "Oligarh" "Mafia" problem

Orthodoxy is to right wing what buddhism is to liberals

Christianity is not going to make it easier for you to confront your parents about how much you hate them for race mixing.

shut up gypsy, you aren't white.

>Orthodox countries are all white, the church doesn't try to convert niggers
This is false. Orthodox church is Catholic (universal) and there are black Orthodox. Do not use Orthodoxy to justify your hatred toward blacks.

>phyletism is a sin
lmao

said the gypsy himself
youtube.com/watch?v=3wz0mQFUD20

Attached: BalkanUnion.png (1169x971, 146K)

catholic in its technical name only

I’m over the hate phase. Either way they’re just totally brainwashed boomers with their muh based globohomo. And my mum would actually prefer it if I were gay instead of Christian. So they “lost” me when I came out as Christian and I couldn’t larp as good globohomo citizen. I pray they might see one day.

Well no one truly willing to join is turned away no matter their race so it is Catholic. But, I'll admit not much evangelizing is done. Mostly by Russian or Ecumenical patriarchy.

Let me guess, WMAF?

Yes

Well, Russians are kind of hapaish, so you might fit in. Worth a try.

yeah russasians are hapa mongoloids.

Yeah I might, thanks.

whiter than you, memeflag nigger.

this does not change the fact u are a gypsy.

>How does a hapa mutt like me go about seeking more info on the local parishes?
You go there and talk to the priest. They will not turn you away and will tell you everything you want to know.

Even Patriarch Kirill?

find me a white, blond, blue-eyed and 6'5 gypsy, you seething retard. if i coughed in your general direction you'd shit yourself. take off your memeflag.

Idol worship, trinity, prayer to saints and Mary. Not Christian at all.

>Why aren't you Orthodox Jow Forums?
Because my family is hard lutheran and russophobic.

Attached: 1556070588706.jpg (381x275, 10K)

Poo

Thanks, will think/pray about it.

>blond, blue-eyed and 6'5
stop projecting, you are swarthy turk brownie.

>what is greek orthodoxy

Russian orthodoxy is literally a child of greek orthodoxy. Bootleg orthodoxy, if you will

Go with russian orthodox.
We are not kin on taking in mongrels.

Apparently we used to be Orthodox I'm this country before the Norman invasion and the Irish clergy bended the knee to Rome.

orthochristian.com/52572.html

Interestingly I had a Greek workmate who tried to convince me to be Orthodox but I don’t remember him asking me to his church lol

And don't call yourself Mutt, nothing wrong with hapas

>No sex abuse scandals
Riiiiight... They just fuck little girls, not little boys.
Also they launder shit tons of money for gunrunners and mercenary groups...
youtube.com/watch?v=2VdNPOS_LOs

Cheers. I got what I got and I’m grateful as a child of God regardless.

At the end of the day you're worshiping images of jews. It is a jewish religion. Your idea of God is literally a jew.

>nothing wrong with hapas
they're aggressive as hell, see central asians for example.

You really should move in central asia, there are hapas like you practicing orthodoxy.

Bump

Attached: DEDB91FA-2237-455C-885F-020C1FF1D819.jpg (1024x724, 169K)

Because I am white and believe in European Gods.

Faggit.

i didnt believe in God until now

>worshipping Jews
Hitler is also a kike.

>they're aggressive as hell

>Not willing to assert your dominance on other people
Never gonna make it. Have a first and last (You), meme flag wanker

>Orthodox are homophobes.
I'm double sold

so shut the fuck up and get flushed

There is considerable volume of research that posits otherwise.

Yet another round of "Orthodox pretend the video doesn't exist."

youtube.com/watch?v=_Rrzo55G364

>limiting God to a region
>limiting God at all

I couldn't expect more reasonable answer from a gypsy turk from the balkans.

The only gods you should believe in is yourself and your ancestors

>Russian orthodoxy is literally a child of greek orthodoxy. Bootleg orthodoxy, if you will
Do you have some actual dogmatic differences, or is this just national shit-flinging?

Anyway that's not really the problem, it's the connotation of orthodoxy that's "russian" to them. Also I have a lot of priests in my family line and converting would definitely be seen as problematic. Not sure how bad it would be, but it could be pretty bad.
Also I'm fucking pissed with the corrupt protestant church here, there's literally no tradition or even aestethics. There seems to be very little of value left.

Attached: 1478637455674.gif (487x416, 3.75M)

>>Orthodox countries are all white
not tue because there is the african orthodox churches but still
>Isn't owned by Jews
the bishops are still relics form the commi era so lost of them are still kgb agents but in a few generation that will be fixed hopefully

Stop whining and send us magic trinkets to fight the Jews gypsy

We can't bother to address every single fringe cult that exists and their claims. We just tell them to pepent.

No dogmatic differences, russian and greek orthodoxy are sister churches. They share dogma, saints, mores.

The difference lies in the flocks. Greek orthodoxy is, well, greek. Comprised of greeks.

i have a trinket called doing fucking pushups a few times a week. should help your general well-being and lifestyle.

You're calling Catholicism fringe and exposed yourself in the process. You don't give it attention because you're scared of the truth.

lmao @ this half indian subhuman.

you've been told to show true flag, yet you continue to fling shit at people aimlessly. you'd kiss the feet of any poster who called you out in this thread, worm.

Meme monastery is heretical even by Catholic standards. If i wanted to argue about Catholic dogma i would argue with them not with their schismatic sects.

>you'd kiss the feet of any poster who called you out in this thread, worm.
maybe that would have been your gypsy mom.

What? That there is greater chance of mental illnesses, etc? Majority of that stems from the fact that mixed kids feel like they don't belong to either race and ethnicity. And this is because parents fail to instill pride in them during their childhood due to the fact that majority of race mixes are cucks and degenerates. Also, when you raise your kids in the Church, they get overarching Christian culture that is above any race or culture. I'm not saying that people should race mix, people should stick to partners most genetically similar, but if it does happen, child can properly grow if with correct guidance.

On this issue they have a Catholic position and use Catholic arguments. Your excuse to ignore them is a genetic fallacy.

Can anyone explain to me what this filoque debate thing is? I've seen many a Catholics sperging about that but have no idea what it is actually.

>No sex abuse scandals
There is theft of churches money. And I bet my head that there is sexual misconduct within orthodox church. It just doesn't reach news often.
>Doesn't fund shitskin migration like the (((Catholic Church)))
It does, at least here they fund it. All churches fund it.

Orthodox church might not be bad as protestant and catholic, but its far from perfect.

ქრისტე აღსდგა,მართლმადიდებლებო

Attached: 30912095945_e9729ef397_b.jpg (1024x683, 274K)

You need to fuck off to or newfag. Or better yet just stop posting and come back when you're over 18. Or even better yet just kill yourself since it's obvious you're a projecting shitskin.

How can anyone justify that?

>obvious you're a projecting shitskin
no you are the one projecting into others his "shitskin".

I am over 19, but are you? gypsy faggot turk?

I prefer letting Pope Francis to use the Catholic arguments to my Bishops

No, it comes from the fact that there are competing heterozygous alleles that compete for expression.
No, it comes from the fact that there are major histocompatibility issues.
No, it comes from the fact that there are no multiple copies of alleles that make up for faulty transcription or prenatal methylation.

Neck yourself, mongrel.

>>No (((Infallible Pope))) who gets hard on nigger feet

Your racism has no place in the Orthodox Church. The Orthodox Christian religion is for all races.

saintandrewgoc.org/home/2016/3/16/ne27pq3bd9ysjukot6qjhr6hagiy6n

The Christians looked on the people of God as Jesus' disciples, a universal community that was not distinguished according to race or nationality or class or sex, as explicitly stated in the letters of Saint Paul:

"There is neither Jew nor Greek; there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female for you are all one in Christ Jesus." (St. John1:12).

The term "holy people of God" designates the Church, open to all and transcending all barriers between Jews and gentiles. (Romans 15:25-31; I Cor. 16:1)

The Church is the Israel of God, "not a new Israel, but the one and only people of God, Israel in a new face of history, namely, that of Jesus." The Church is all encompassing and provides Divine revelation and salvation to all people and races.

Catholics believe that Holy Spirit comes from Father and Son
Orthodox believe that Holy Spirit comes from Father only.

Roman patriarchy started adding this somewhere in 8-9th century. It was heavily pushed by Charlamagne because he wanted to create schism in the Church and have Patriarch of Constantinople be declared a heretic because he wanted to delegitimize rightful Roman Emperor because he fancied himself one. Pope Leo who crowned Carlamange himself dismissed filioque as heresy, but soon filioque started being official doctrine in Rome and soon after schism happened.

I seriously hope nobody here is listening to this retard.
>Orthodox church is universal like the catholic
Yeah, so all those names like Serbian, Russian, Greek, Bulgarian etc are just for show, and not because they are for the people of the nation only?
Feel free to point me in the direction of the orthodox "pope" to whom all the other Patriarchs submit to, lying scum.

>A heretical term that the Romans used to take power from Constantinople

Of course there's corruption in every human institution. I don't think anyone claims otherwise.
>It does, at least here they fund it. All churches fund it.
I've heard that they focus on helping persecuted Christians.