Now thats a bummer

the domain www.crazynigger.com redirects to donald trumps twitter profile

what is going on on this planet?

Attached: FPWd.png (237x197, 41K)

trump our crazynigger.com hehe

this is fucking funny, laugh you fucking anons

crazynigger.com > Donald Trumps twitter Profile

how come noone finds that funny or anything?
tha fuck is wrong with you anons?

what do you find funny about it?

im still rofl - i cant believe it what trolls
they just redirect crazynigger.com to donalda trumps twitter profile, lol

was this Q or who did this?
why does noone care?

dude- it just goes directly to trumps fucking profile

carzynigger - trump lol

Because all it takes to do that is less than you think, and "Crazynigger" is pretty normie.

Plus, how obvious it is you are shilling it makes one suspect you are the author of this, as who the fuck just "randomly" finds this, and would find it more funny than it is?
Someone who thought they were funny, fuck off, I hope you get perma B&.

so? It's not trump profile. It's a profile run by rainbow scum of military intelligence. So it's very good chance the domain registered and redirect was set up by the trump team itself. You know there is no bad publicity.

yeah thats smart- they set this up themself to lead us away from Q

im currently looking for funny domain names thatswhy i stumbled upon it, user

Get a job.

dont tell me what to do

Get a job, or die.

Attached: gofuckyourself.png (469x452, 277K)

this is my fucking job you retard

i buy crazyass domains that people visit for the fun of it connect it to celebreties get more clicks dirves up value of domain i sell that shit, retard

now go and tell everyone that crazynigger.com redirects to trump, go and do soemthing for your goddamn country fag

fakesfuck.com redirects to kim karadashian beatch

Q is just a sound that QQ bird makes. the bird that is responsible for QQ's nests.
How can you lead away from something that doesn't exists? Jow Forums is military intelligence operation of CIA lemon party gestapo. So nobody is going to riot in front of stonewalls of your tar budget circus tents.

dont let me find out who you are or i connect fagboy.com to you

Jow Forums is military intelligence operation of CIA lemon party gestapo. > proof it

Attached: report.png (382x570, 19K)

i dvertise donald trump, lol?

fucking retard i was talking about my fucking job and not about the crazyniggerdomain specitifically fucking gestapo son of a bitch

>4 replies to being told to get a job
And so it is told, the neet cuckboy would continue to be worthless as not only a comedian as he attempted to be, but also as a human being.

...So I was completely correct in You deserve a permanent B&.

fucktard, my job is doain name flipping, how much more can i tell you, doesnt that qualify s job user?

Does it produce anything that increases the country's worth?
No?
Get a job, weld, learn to program, quit scamming people.

there is no need to prove the proof.