Would bringing back domestic discipline solve the problems posed by modern women

Would bringing back domestic discipline solve the problems posed by modern women.

Attached: dear-abby-country-needs-more-wife-spanking-reinvintaged.jpg (491x634, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=feminist bdsm&tbm=nws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

were not niggers, johnson

Abby, women ARE children.

Hehe, you need to bring back full property rights (over women). A loving father will marry his daughters off to a good boy of about the same age. The community can police male behavior. This is long term thinking.

In the short term, you need school vouchers so poor parents don't have to send girls to the whorification centers.

Attached: 1556656731894.png (500x500, 278K)

The only problem with legalizing wife spanking is that women will intentionally do wrong just to get more spankings

Did you know the dildo was invented as a cure for women hastaira.

So when they came home they were good and satisfied.

The problem is that there is to many men that are betas that cant fuck a woman.

Fuck that girl she wont complain!

If you cum to fast, force through it keep your boner and cum again.

If you cant because you're too beta, get pills!

Womens problems solved!

This, every girl I've ever dated has asked me to spank her.
I'm not a virgin btw.

That sounds like a very sweet woman.

Attached: Souryuu.Asuka.Langley.full.646508.jpg (1979x2691, 1.64M)

The bitch who wrote this article made this "one man" up out of whole cloth.

Get women out of the workforce when kids come along, that way you have a relaxed happy wife who will run a happy household and support her family emotionally

Wise words. Although you do what a girl that has a brain and competent. Not one that will sit on the TV all day.

I was looking through my feminism folder and found a similar article from a similar columnist.

Women have been writing about their BDSM fetish under the guise of "feminism" for at least 100 years.

Attached: 1968 attitudes.jpg (345x700, 84K)

Dear Mr. Shocked,
Your sister is a FREAK

>tfw neurotic women these days attract cats and wine rather than sadists

If you don't do this you're a double cuck. (Stage 1 cuck is, not marrying a virgin.) Where do they teach them to be whores, anyways?

Attached: 1505391884885.jpg (664x664, 85K)

Not really. It's still very much the same.
google.com/search?q=feminist bdsm&tbm=nws

"Abigail Van Buren" was born Pauline Friedman. Here's an excerpt from her Wikipedia article,
>"This attitude carried over into their columns in the late 1950s, with Phillips considering women who were unable to make their marriages work as 'faintly ridiculous.' Her 'code of conduct' was "husband and children first.'"
Men and children first, women last. Very trad. She also advocated for sex outside of marriage and divorce. Far more neurotic than a cunt who likes a good slap, IMO.

the cats and wine is a lie, men are the only ones who suffer the punishment of being alone.

THIS
You can't even us spanking as a punishment cause they just get off on it and you only encourage poor behavior

>checks date
>60s
>feminist movement started back as early as 50s

Is any going to recognize that all a girl needs is a good fucking. It's why they cheat.

Stop being betas fuckem hard

That's not true. I've dated a few women who were so dreadful that they couldn't even get me to stick around

Not only does it encourage poor behavior but it excuses it by juxtaposing it with egregious punishment. You essentially assuage any feelings of guilt the woman should be feeling for whatever it was that she did wrong.

Suffragettes were more feminist than feminists. Their rhetoric was, if not silly like absolute gender egalitarianism, extreme and supremacist. Just look at the rhetoric of Sylvia "white feather" Pankhurst, "The sacrifice of men aboard the Titanic was merely a matter of rule. There was no special chivalry attached to it. And an equally tragic experience befell the women of the Titanic, for they had to witness the ship sinking."

Does Abigail Van Buren insinuate that wives shouldn't be children? I thought she was Christian!

From what I gather, this late column-writing jewess believed women should be free-spirited, whimsical pleasure-dispensaries whom are adored by all those who have had their lives positively impacted by their wonderfulness and femininity.

In private, she was probably a vicious cunt, like all women.

Or she could ask for it, like in any healthy non-abusive relationship.

Do you think it could be abusive if a woman imposed her disturbing, insatiable lust for being tortured upon her partner?