South America moved east at some point around 2012 and I am one of the only people who remembers its original position...

South America moved east at some point around 2012 and I am one of the only people who remembers its original position. Pic related is how it should be on the left, compared to how it is now.

New Zealand also moved, from north east of Australia to south east.

Attached: N2cVwHj.jpg (600x360, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3J1AO9z0tA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no wonder you can't hold on to your colonies

South America doesn't exist. Do you know anyone from South America? Have you seen South America with your own eyes? Do you have reproducible evidence of it existing?

Yeah nah, lay off the drugs.

>west coast of south america is now further east than florida
fuck this timeline, I wanna go back

who gave the Somali internet again?

>New Zealand also moved, from north east of Australia to south east.
If nz was north east of australia than it would not be able to fucking snow here would it and LOTR would like like half desert and half tropical island

That's right OP,they did move.
And japan used to be further away from mainland china too.

But it's now much,much closer.

It was a forced timeline shift to try to bring about the dystopia that the people known as the "elites" tried to enforce.
And the rising nationalism all accross the world is the subconsious of those people trying to fix the world.

The timeline cant be reset per-say,but this time line can be edited to be more like the old one.

NZ was definitely always south east of Australia, that's why it's missing from so many maps

As for the south America thing the one on the left looks more "natural" to me but I know in reality the one on the right is correct

Interesting, the plate tectonics are also moved

This

It's funny how everyone knows the clownworld meme,and how the world seems to be upside down.

Yet they can't understand this timeshift event is what set it into motion.

Odd.

it never snowed in new zealand. your memories moved with the timeline.

World looks different flat on a wall compared to a round globe. Have sex.

>it never snowed in new zealand. your memories moved with the timeline.
and the fucking mountain range isn't real also then

wat

none of it is

The Panama strait was twisted, the shape of almost every country is different, some countries in South America never existed here before...

underrated.

C3P0 did not have a silver leg

This resonates with me, thought I was crazy, but I remember vividly, even back in the day when Google Earth was launched, the position of south America seems way off, also Japan, it used to be in the same line as the east coast of Australia, and now it seems shifted , i thought it was just me, but apparently there's something going on

>Young adults(Formerly kids) mistake their simplified associations (South America is Below North America) for remembering hard facts they at time did not pay full attention too
I too used to think that USA was completely in level with Europe in that Florida was around the same latitude as Spain, when in reality North of USA starts where Britain ends and Miami is on the same latitude as Sahara desert.

Attached: bpTAGtm_d.jpg (500x329, 26K)

I hear you but i think map projections making the nothern hemisphere look even bigger are to blame.

I have an old map that labels Russia as Soviet Union
Matches right one in OP

I literally have zero geographic mandela effects, obviously NZ has always been in its current position for me, and south americas western coast has always been at a similat longitude to north americas east coast. You just suck at geography.

>t. basement troll

Wow you're right!

You're retarded.

I remember both of these things too

so?

We exist in the imagination of a 8yo kid.

Neil Amstron died in 2012 in this timeline yet on my timeline he died in 2015.

You are not the only one noticing britbong.

Attached: 1548495590798.png (571x523, 217K)

Fucking hell i was going to give an example of a Mandela effect(the one from apollo 13) and now it´s fixed

youtube.com/watch?v=C3J1AO9z0tA

This was the top mandela effect discussion for a year because it was changed from "Houston, We Have a problem" to "Houston, We Had a Problem" , and now it´s back to the original.

They fixed a Mandela Effect , wtf.

Attached: 5TcUUG0.jpg (600x315, 27K)

>SOMETHING CHANGED?

Attached: asg.jpg (1200x720, 206K)

>Neil Amstron

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 56K)

Caribbean was in the middle of the ocean goy

Attached: wt.jpg (973x862, 229K)

Map A is clearly fake, you can see the cheap photoshop trampling at the Caribbeans.

I remember too, it was in another timeline.