Why are young men refusing to grow up?

Why are young men refusing to grow up?

Attached: tv-man-up-01.jpg (1280x1024, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3w9bTJMl6To?t=729
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Their brains are mush thanks to gaymes, social media and reality tv - they are thus incapable of growing up.

Why do 80% of women only want to sleep with the top 20% of men?
your answer lies in this question

Because Jews have ruined everything their ancestors have created and they see it as a near impossible task to rebuild everything while at the same time trying to figure out a way to expel all the Jew parasites from their nations.

Women are actually annoying af and games aren't.

Of course it's a nigger and a white woman in the background.

I guarantee a boomer woman made this meme. If she had actually grown up with video games and technology she’d have a different opinion.

But then what do you expect from people who constantly reminisce how ‘back in my day’ when life was actually inferior.

Maybe it's that the modern man is void of purpose, or maybe we just need one more world war to get things back on track.

It’s coming soon. People are at each other’s throats on political lines

Of course

Grow up into what? A slave?

Ok who should I choose, a tall big dick borther in nice clothes or some video game player nerds? Be honest please

For what purpose? If you are below average with bad parents, you will never get anything but a fat chick

Hey, more Jews pretending to be white and their pet nigger. Is this another family sitcom on ABC?

Because men dont want to grow up. Its pretty fucking obvious you, as a woman, would not want to breed with weaklings like in OP's pic

How much do houses cost you geriatric sellout?

Media is pushing the idea for young men to "man up", but they never say why?

Attached: 1555532194140.jpg (960x960, 87K)

been saying this for 25 years now.. And I'm a youngish fag.

Attached: DEUTSCHLAND.jpg (491x863, 90K)

>that nigger with the white girl
So sick of this shit

Lmao where people complaining to the producers that the 3rs reich was too "white"?

>white
there's only 1 white woman in that picture, and she's not with the nigger

Attached: 1308742a66b27ecc4a8df2e610a5b4a8.gif (540x227, 1.99M)

Didn't you play call of duty world war 2?

Female Nigger Nazis were prevalent. To deny this fact is ignorance.

Attached: now.jpg (498x689, 135K)

they're extending their subtle cuck propaganda to nonchalant Jow Forums conversation

Bingo.

Women are not worth it, and women are the primary motivation for men. Nobody wants to fight for and marry the fat sluts

So I can get half my paycheck taken by the government and use the other half to support a woman whose been fucked by everybody, finds housework degrading, and won't even give me kids? Where do I sign up?

what can society offer me?
gaming gives me all the dopamine i need

>unproductive men die out
>productive men breed them out
I don't see the problem.

This user gets it. Personally I don't even want the pretty ones, western women are irredeemable

Times HAVE changed.

Attached: SearsHome154-696x530.jpg (696x530, 96K)

because adult life does not provide them a sense of accomplishment, there are many reasons for this, however the main reason is because (((they))) have deconstructed civic society via mass media so as the goyim have no sense of civic duty.

Unproductive men breed at a higher rate than productive men though.

>make a gay ass system
>ask for willing pawns
nyet

Attached: 1020649611.jpg (1000x541, 126K)

Superior in some ways, inferior in others. I'd give up all the technology of today to live in 1940s America.

Attached: WhitePercentage ofPOP1940.png (5400x3586, 961K)

because the jews changed the definition of grown up.

Slaving away for the machine seems futile.

Attached: person-people-human.jpg (872x828, 79K)

It's got more to do with subservience if anything. The more men shut up and accept a rotten deal, the happier (((women))) are. This will just produce a society of cucks

>(((women))) are
you mean jews kikeboi dontchu ?

Attached: 1555514909601.jpg (502x366, 46K)

I think for the majority of "NEET" people, the simple answer is that they are just too comfortable, and there's very little incentive to "grow up." Discomfort is what forces people to change and progress, most of these people have all their needs met and provided for them by somebody else. They don't really need anything beyond what they have already and "growing up" would mean willingly giving up a comfortable situation for one that requires a lot of effort, struggle, and discomfort.

No incentive to do so.

They aren’t- every 15-20 years a new generation of female journalists reaches 30 and blame men for their ow shitty lives

They do not. That stat is so wrong it proves you are stupid

>durrrrrrrr inflation?!?!

>Work myself to death and get nothing out of it.

Attached: 1406110320090-1.jpg (471x448, 55K)

Attached: 1556602039486.png (842x769, 117K)

The value of Pussy has being overrated.

Attached: Give Women Voting Rights & Wait a Century..jpg (1260x1498, 390K)

wtf is this thing?

ofc friend, the inane pop-ideas of women don't just come from women themselves

das rite
womn lissen what her man says
who tefuck are U, askin all dose Qestions

leftist cheap photo

Can any good man remove nigger and put a little nog to the womans hands.

>Why are young men refusing to grow up?

sustained clandestine psychological assault by a military power.

>sustained clandestine psychological assault by (((a military power))).

sorry, mispelled that...

>That stat is so wrong
Except it isn't

It's not an incorrect stat. The numbers may be off but the overall result is the same. Numerous Studies have demonstrated that women largely ignore unattractive men. To the point of not even recognizing that they exist.

In some experiments women did not even look at the unattractive men in the room. In others they were given pictures of men and asked to guess at how many men were in the picture. When the picture contained a higher percentage of attractive men the women were better able to guess the number of men in the picture. When the number of unattractive men increased, the women were correctly able to guess about the number of attractive men in the room, but not the total number of people in the room.

The people making this argument say something like this:

Sexually liberated women are all choosing the same third of men or so to date. All of them.

Since there appears to be evidence that women do not recognize the existence of unattractive people, they believe that guys are getting in on the fun just like they are. What they don't realize is that they actually have blinders on and the majority of men are not getting much attention at all, and are thus tuning society out.

I'm not sure how much I buy this argument but it's an interesting theory.

why are black men still dropping out of school?

This. Fuck jew op and fuck this thread.

grow up and do what?

if you want us to grow up then we will run every dark skinned person out of the country and finally fucking relax before we die.

we stay indoors and play games because being in public with the niggers, mudslimes and roasties is just too fucking stupid to attempt.

don't worry, if it gets too bad, we'll stop the chilling and save the world like we always do

I don't know, you tell me

Attached: IMG_20180531_075729.png (720x1089, 182K)

Even the ones that try to get out of that comfortable situation see that there's nothing to gain through suffering anymore

Capitalism. You know how things aimed at kids at just vehicles for merchandise, how a new character is introduced because it means more toys?

Create an environment where it's increasingly difficult to leave home, get a proper job, meet someone and have kids and you'll have a new market of kidults. They can't spend their money on 'adult' things like houses so they'll spend their money on the things they bought as actual teenagers.

Married with 2 kids and already paid off a mortgage before 30. In a second home 4 bed 4 bath now. Work from home and boomers get so fucking jelly.

They're driving up the degeneracy. Must be some kind of experiment to analyse the replies. Pic related was spammed so much until recently.
Pretty sure next pic is going to be the woman with a black kid, without the dad.

Attached: 1533803228196.jpg (1200x1546, 332K)

Isn’t it weird that whenever women get power, they turn into whores, a war starts, men become scarce, then suddenly women are good again.
Btw I wish I could play video games, but I’m too busy. All the sitting alone, none of the fun.

>man up
So you can call me a sexist misogynist when I open the door for you?

Attached: 1556003187106.jpg (960x739, 80K)

Because theyre raised by single mothers that think the 35 yr old children are her babies.

That’s the thing, I’m pretty sure women don’t want that, they’re just really determined to make sure it happens. Cause think about how many women are masochists, it only makes sense that they should be driven towards hurting theme selves.

>Divorce rate sky-rocketing
>Exclusive Relationships are non-existent
>Job Market is shit
>Affirmative action everywhere
>Becoming racist/sexist when you merely exist
>Video Games allow them to live the life they should be living
There's no reason for them to grow up.

Attached: honk.jpg (1024x535, 104K)

Women are the destroyers of civilizations.

larp on faggot

Who needs to larp when the good life comes easy as an Aryan man

This, only when a man is unhappy will he change the things around him. Why change when everything is going well?

Get back in your fucking spring fed damn dickhead.

Why are you an idgit? It is the same answer.

>russian intellectuals

>idgit
that's proneounced "eed'geet"
the good stuff is spelled "eejit"
>inb4 a nigger taught you
hoebout dat

Attached: 1556552197199.jpg (1144x894, 296K)

On the delusional side
>80% of women only desire/fuck/etc 20% of men; the *literally* ignore everyone else
On the reality side
>50% of men lose their virginity by age 17 and by age 44 less than 2% of men are virgins. 80% of all men *marry*
Real hard to see how 98.6% of men get laid when women literally ignore 80% of them

>Playing some vidya
>HUR HURR, MANE UP, STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND
>Watch sports
>Crickets.avi
This is a real gamers rise up sort of situation

Attached: 672818436817c518c588db8e4a77f2825c4e0f77_full.jpg (184x184, 4K)

ignore their shit tests
ignore their shaming language
go your own way
live a long happy life without a nagging bitch

quantitative easing

If you would defend your parents and neighbors then you are grown up and can live as you like.

LOL, you bogan shit - go chase some pokemon

Those are his 2 wives and 2 child concubines

Attached: UnsettledMeDeeply.jpg (1550x864, 425K)

prost

Attached: 1556203794336.jpg (400x400, 34K)

>S-stop ignoring me!!
Do mgtow neckbeards trigger the most people on earth?

Maybe partialy. Most of it is, that woman>man in worth. Which means that ever all dudes did grow up, get a job, stoped doing too much stupid things. Women would still got for the top guys. this why guys who, concious or not, know they won't make it no matter what, act like children. The fact that all men are at least a bit on the autistic spectrum helps a lot with that.

If we went to how it was back in the day aka sociaty forcing people to marry, we would have more non childish men, but some women would be less happy. And unlike men, for women trading your own personal happines only works, if they are doing it for a child of their own. Sometimes not even then.

It’s true, though. I don’t see why so many young men haven’t been able grow into the mold we set for you like we did, our fathers did, great grandfathers did, etc. Technology is most certainly to blame due to endless distractions and needing to keep current, but males born after 1975 have been such a disappointment by any objective measure against history. It’s just sad.

getting laid is not the same as having a monogamous relationship or a family, sex is easier to get than commitment from thots.

Also, what are sluts?

What's the point when all the women in this country are obese, social-media addicted slaves, with a personality produced by the kike press?

Why would a woman want to have sex with a guy who lives with his parents, has Superman sheets, and zero job or prospects? They are obviously broken. Would you want to marry a woman who was unsightly or unable to have kids? No. It goes both ways.

Copypasta

=================

"We do exist"... Now tell me why I should bother looking for you?

This concept of there being what is implied to be a small minority of good women that the masses of men should seek out and compete for, amongst the trash heaps that go on for as long as the eye can see, is by definition a template for unhealthy male competition that as a numbers game alone makes it clear that very few will win and almost all will have expended their precious time and money and energy pursuing it with no satisfactory results.

Is it the least bit surprising that most men would feel jaded by such circumstances? Here's a fun video excerpt on the topic, youtu.be/3w9bTJMl6To?t=729

That's what men have to look forward to -after- they've "won" the "dating game". That's their reward. A ball and chain in the form of a wife, as well as a stressful job that earns them continued access to their wife, on top of having their own life dreams crushed in favor of 'passing on their genetic legacy', because that's what "Real Men" (TM) do.

And that's the SUCCESS story! That's what you get for WINNING the dating game! Fuck that!

I have a life to live, a destiny to manifest, and I'll be damned if I'll sacrifice my creative potential just to feel validated in my masculinity! You women are strong and independent, you can fend for yourselves. I'll be out here, drawing, lifting, doing my own thing, because those things are guaranteed to make me happy. They're guaranteed to bring me success and fulfillment. It's not a fucking coin-flip like women and marriage, and it costs me nothing but wholehearted devotion and love for my craft. This lifestyle pays in dividends. Women don't.

Past the idea of "raising kids" (that most definitely belong to her and the state, not to the father), women are a SHIT investment, full stop. And women did this themselves. You can't blame feminism for this. Feminism didn't put a gun to women's heads and force them to sign divorce papers. They did that of their own volition, knowingly taking resources they didn't earn and separating children from their fathers en masse through state force, knowing that doing so would potentially lead the man to suicide, as it so often does.

That's evil, by anyone's definition of the word, and women have been doing this on a massive scale to men for decades. And you're surprised that men are opting out of this rigged game? This time, women will have to bail themselves out. Men are fucking done. You ladies have no one to blame but yourselves. Enjoy your 40 years of loneliness and antidepressants.

And yeah, not all women will... But any woman can, and many of them do. We aren't going to reach into the bag full of scorpions hoping to get one that isn't venomous. We're done "manning up". My genetic legacy means jackshit to me if I end up sacrificing my own life for it.

what came first, the chicken or the egg, did men opt out of society because women became whores and can't hold a relationship, or women became whores because men play video games? what sounds more likely to you?

Jews.

Attached: Kek49.jpg (310x165, 15K)

>all the women in this country are obese, social-media addicted slaves, with a personality produced by the kike press

my girl is 5'1 105lbs, never had a social media account. earned PHD while serving her country.

I know plenty of other quality women and I know plenty of whores as well.
Sorry to blow your mind but I'm guessing that this isn't going to be the only the thing you're wrong about today.

belgium nigger knows whats up

No, the addiction started early because today’s men were given video game systems at a very early age and the addiction grew with them. Instead of playing outside, involvement in team sports that taught you physical fitness, social skills, work ethic, and team work, you spent your youth glued to a television trying to save electronic princesses from lizard kings in castles. Your wasted youth corrupted you as an adult.

Now take the controllers away, replace them with a beer, have them lean back, and put the nigger on the screen and give him a ball. This is “acceptable” manly behavior.

>Muh anectdotal evidence applies to the broad stroke of society at large
why do boomers do this when they are wrong?

"We do exist"... In small numbers, maybe.

This concept of there being what is implied to be a small minority of good women that the masses of men should seek out and compete for, amongst the trash heaps that go on for as long as the eye can see, is by definition a template for unhealthy male competition that as a numbers game alone makes it clear that very few will win and almost all will have expended their precious time and money and energy pursuing it with no satisfactory results.

Attached: 8ffdc7854d78e87260a1f1f964a7525e--please-consider-bait.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Zionist brainwashing has destroyed the morals of society, opting out means less white babies, they win, opting in means 50% chance of divorce where Jew lawyers leave the man destitute while fucking your ex wife. It's a no win situation.