I can't accept Jesus into my heart, even though I know it is the end times

I can't accept Jesus into my heart, even though I know it is the end times.

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (412x351, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VHO_jv2m3XY
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/02/02/office-for-national-statistics-well-being-data_n_9138076.html?utm_hp_ref=uk&ir=UK&guccounter=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why dont you want to accept him?

Even though I see everything that is happening, I still can't make myself believe.

Attached: 1523733878422.jpg (160x160, 8K)

>I cant
nigga when WE start looking into Ancient Greek, while you rollova and die, issa nu begginin

Attached: Η προσευχή που μας βοηθά να απαλλαγούμε από την κατάθλ� (739x209, 49K)

>Even though I see everything that is happening, I still can't make myself believe.
Have you ever thought about accepting him out of fear, that could work

user do you believe Las Vegas was real or Devil Trickery?

Do you think God Almighty brought down the twin towers in this simulation we find ourselves?

>accepting him out of fear
This is why I can't, I feel like what kind of God would want to blackmail me into believing in him? Isn't that pascal's wager or something?

Why don't you respect God?

How can I respect something which blackmails me into believing in him out of fear of the repercussions?

none gonna recognize my fukin advancement
what te hell is this shit in here , are you faggots
or didu boarne likedat

When?

Just accept this clown as your savior.

Attached: JH.jpg (665x722, 222K)

hes real. I have a bigger problem. I KNOW he exists, but cant bring myself to love or even pretend to like him.
He put me in this shit earth with you shit subhumans, and for that I will always hate him. I hate everything hes made, and so I hate the god respinsible for making it.
I wish I were never born, but im trapped here with you cunt fuckers. This is literal prison.
(stuck in a confined space, no way out) thats prison.

We go to hell if we don't accept Jesus Christ as our lord and saviour, right? So if I am saying I do out of fear for the repercussions, I would do this because I essentially lose nothing by saying that I do on the off chance that it is true, however, if God is omnipotent and omniscient, he knows that I am lying anyway, that I am saying this under duress, so what good is it to 'accept' something if I truly don't believe it? We live in a clown world, but I need more proof than that otherwise I'd just be lying to myself.

Attached: 1553331053074.jpg (522x579, 107K)

It's not blackmail. If you can see everything around you, like he said you could, you are choosing to deny the father. You are choosing to deny an afterlife where this doesnt exist. It's more than physical or material, this plane of existence is Satan's realm. Sins of the flesh are weak. In your spirit, you dont want too. You are straight choosing to deny him because you cant accept that there is something bigger than all of this bs you see that exists, and it all is part of prophecy that you accept is true. Take a kneel and realize you dont know anything, and just trust Christ.

not a fedora or a neckbeard retard pay attention. Ive been a christian my entire life

This 100%. I’ve struggled with this pretty much all my life.

>He put me in this shit earth with you shit subhumans
>and for that I will always hate him
>I hate everything hes made
>and so I hate the god respinsible for making it.
>I wish I were never born

>not a fedora or a neckbeard retard pay attention.
Doubt [X]. Calm down edgelord.

Attached: 1511778553385.jpg (367x500, 26K)

The only reason you'd want "saving" is because of an animal attachment to life, a desire. Yahweh is the original desirous being, and consequently the original being of ignorance. It manifested as a thing from the whole, and the whole naturally included these parts. It is driven by desire, but namely envy. It wants to be the whole, the one, it's father. But Yahweh is weak, or was weakened when one of his creations shared rationality with his favorite creation. Prometheus was punished but ultimately Yahweh's power waned.
In short, don't worry about death. We all end up back here until Yahweh's creation is dissolved due to its inherent incompetence. And then it all starts again. You can either go the ascetic route and leave desire behind, thus leaving Yahweh behind, or you can bring about the further resolution of this ignorance, and become an agent of truth.

Stop worrying about it and pray to Jesus instead. Tell him how hard you’re finding it to have faith and hand the problem over to him. We can’t solve everything, relax and be happy

Nah, Earth is Satan's Kingdom

It’s ok. Jesus is the best dude ever. He’ll give you another chance when you meet him.

>Word salad
>Just have faith bro
None of what you've said has proven that 'having faith bro' isn't just believing under duress, see:

Your disbelief is not a rational disbelief, its spawned from your emotion (you dont want to believe so you choose not to).
When I was little I always accepted the reality of god. I think I was 12 or 13 when my consciousness came to light and I became an adult mentally, a renewing of your faith always comes around this age, it tests whether or not your adult mind is christian.
I spent about 3 hours praying, and what helped me maintain my faith was just repeating "I believe I believe I believe"
its a choice
>Atheist fedora bong calling the christian a fedora neckbeard
you are confused my anglo subhuman friend

Attached: 1555777411118.png (298x486, 57K)

Because that’s how Christianity works. You are given the choice to accept that Christ died for your sins and is your saviour or you go to hell.

But what happens if you want to be religious but you don’t FEEL the faith? I don’t know if there was a Jesus back in the day and if I force faith, I just feel disingenuous and like I’m lying to myself. It’s a weird feeling.

>i cant force myself to believe
dude just believe
>not an answer bro
yes, it literally is an answer. You dont believe because you dont want to.
Youre a dumb faggot and you will go to hell. period

Sometimes I feel this too. As in, god exists but he’s a colossal faggot for creating people and then punishing them.

Wow OP you can't believe in some Jewish fake ass brown mudslime from 20000 years ago who SWEARs he could heal the blind and rose from the dead as written in a shitty old book hashed together by retard sheep herders?????

Hes a faggot for making such a shitty earth, and for making people in the first place.
What really seals my hatred for him is the fact he made eve, who then destroyed paradise single handedly and deceived man.
He has made so many countless dumb fucking mistakes its unbelievable to me how anyone can call him "perfect".
youtu.be/VHO_jv2m3XY

B-b-but some illiterate women said he did all that shit! And people were killed because they believed in him!

What if I WANT to choose to believe but logic tells me that there never was a Jesus? What do I do then?

You’ve added nothing to the conversation. Even that picture is old and tiresome.

Look at all the depressed christcuck fags on Jow Forums and think to yourself: will kike on a stick really make things better?

>But what happens if you want to be religious but you don’t FEEL the faith? I don’t know if there was a Jesus back in the day and if I force faith, I just feel disingenuous and like I’m lying to myself. It’s a weird feeling.
Well said.
>I spent about 3 hours praying, and what helped me maintain my faith was just repeating "I believe I believe I believe"
Lol so you had to lie to yourself consistently to MAKE yourself believe? Again, none of what you've said is proof that it isn't blackmail, it is blackmail and you've just proven that.
>Atheist fedora bong calling the christian a fedora neckbeard
He is a fedora and you kinda sound like one too desu, also when did I say I was an atheist? I don't believe something came from nothing, I believe in God if you want to call it that. Not being a Christian or not going to church doesn't automatically make you an atheist you low IQ ape, this is one of the problems with you brainlets, all dogma and panic tier 'faith', it'd be easier to be a Christian if most Christians weren't such insecure cucks.

This is actually a pretty interesting take. Thanks, user.

logic would never tell you that. Thats an illogical conclusion.

Romans 1:20
>For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
it says if you cant use your brain to study the nature of the world and not conclude the existence of God, that youre without excuse

I get what op is saying. I'm not entirely like him but I share the fact of not being capable of unconditionally having faith. It's just so foreign of a capability given my past trauma. What I'm curious about is in what stories in the Bible resemble these same characteristics? Please don't let it be Juda.

>Youre a dumb faggot and you will go to hell. period
If heaven is having to put up with insufferably smug faggots like you for eternity I'd rather go to hell anyway. You're defensive because you can't make an intellectually stimulating point without resorting to "just believe, bro" - Which is exactly the point of the thread, how can you force yourself to believe if you don't? TL;DR: You're an idiot.
I was the only one trying to have a conversation without resorting to ad hom, I only give back what I get. I take back what I said, you're clearly a brain stunted gimp too if you can't even read that, kys.

OP is worried about his faith not being genuine because hes afraid of hell and this is the only reason he would come to Jesus.
However, what he and what you fail to realize, is that nobody would worship our tyrant god if NOT for fear of him.
its called the "fear of the lord".

Luke 12:4-5
>"I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more.
>But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.

See a shrink, you are narcissists or psychos/sociopaths. Your basic problem is you cannot accept there is someone above you who is always right, even if He says something you don't agree with. Basically, you cannot accept being wrong.

Either that's genetic or habitual. It's normal for Zoomers like you, though.

>how can you believe if you dont believe
t. brainlet

Oh, this reply was for you my cucky friend:

I already did but boy does he have to hate me now.

all christians are slaves to fear. We wouldnt worship this shitty kike god if not for fear.

I see what you’re saying but that passage is still asking me to just simply have faith. I have to believe the bible is correct in the first place so that I can take the position that logic doesn’t work when assessing reality and this life. It’s hard to shut off logic when we we’ve used it as a means of deduction our whole lives.

Jesus was a jew

Indeed, sounds like a miserable existence.

"Under duress" could mean multiple things, or not even be the case at all. It's not blackmail, it's not even really a threat, it's a choice.. and a pretty easy one. Accept him and you wont worry about what happens when you die. If you cant even try to accept him, why would he try to bless you with eternal life? You feel entitled to have everything forever, yet cant take the little time here on earth to try and accept why this is all taking place? Accept and you will have peace and can move on with your life and another thread

>Wild assertions
Not a zoomer. Your problem is you explain away rationale and logic with an image of grandfather and you berate people for not blindly following as you do. I'm glad you're capable of having faith in something you have no proof of.
>
>"Dude, just believe bro lmao"
You nu-Christians are basically plebbit Atheists that grew up and needed something else to latch onto to be edgy and moral grandstand people about, retard.

“I don’t believe in a god that judges us because we choose to live without one” translates to “I don’t believe that I have an ultimate identity that is capable of protecting its integrity from those who deny its existence.”

There’s a principle of symmetry here. It’s almost like looking in a mirror: If you judge God and find Him to be absent from your reality, then God automatically reciprocates by judging you and concluding that you should be absent from His. Or to look at it another way, God accommodates you by reducing your mutual intersection to nothing. It should be obvious where this puts you, existentially speaking.

In effect, to deny God’s existence is to deny your own. You have time to reverse such a denial, but you never know exactly how much. Best to use it wisely.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08 The Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe (CTMU)(1).png (669x132, 20K)

I'm trying. I just don't stop sinning. God help me.
And yeah, I agree that these are clearly the end times.
Jesus loves you, user. He came down and lived an earthly life just like ours to show us the way. He experienced grief, pain, fear, frustration, sickness, betrayal, weakness, weariness, hunger, thirst, temptation, loneliness, and even despair, apprehension, and death. He stumbled and fell. He was mocked and spat on. He was stripped naked and executed like a common criminal.
He had brothers and sisters and friends. He had a mother. He traveled and read and taught and told stories that rang true. He hung out with whores, drunks, corrupt government employees, adulterers, gamblers, and all kinds of fucked-up people.
He prayed. He fasted. He supplicated himself to the will of the Father. He received the Holy Spirit.
He experienced what we experience and he showed us how to do it and it was fucking AGONY on the cross and He still loves you.
And I call BULLSHIT. No way you hate every single thing God made.

Attached: 20181120_145843(0).jpg (2576x1932, 2.64M)

Why would logic tell you something so illogical? Using logic would help you come to realize the blatantly obvious

thats why its called faith.
You have to come to Jesus, believing first.

john 20:29
>Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

can you make a coherent sentence or is your meme flaggotry incapable of doing so

Oh shit, I misinterpreted your post. We’re still on the same page. I thought someone else was posting a neck beard as a means to call YOU an edgelord for your OP

>Accept him and you wont worry about what happens when you die.
Did you even read my post? If you don't have enough proof to actually BELIEVE in 'accepting' it, then what point is it? If God is all knowing and all powerful then he will know that I am lying to myself, even if I 'accept'.

the end is nigh, user

Attached: Skjermbilde.jpg (604x220, 40K)

youve said nothing of any coherent meaning this entire thread fat boy.
Why are you even in this thread?

Smart decision, eternal jewophile anglo scum.

Remember.

> the whole "muh miracle" of life is pure accident and muh random chain of events
> nothing in life is greater than some BIG BUILDING that you know of
> all that matters is chasing money
> once you chase down the money, you need to FLEX is - specifically in front of people you hate
> make them seethe, that's the point of living
> stunt on them, dress in designer everything, make sure all pieces of your cloths have big logos so nobody mistakes it
> leave pricetags hanging
> live like that for approx 50 years
> die

Wow what a life, I don't understand how those Xcuccs can live in their delusions. And also notice how I used X, because being a true jewish satanic rat, I can't get myself to even write down the word chr_st.

> muh easter worshiper

Attached: muhrica.jpg (1920x1440, 308K)

Literally never seen any depressed Christian on Jow Forums, kek. Theres obviously people struggling but the billion studies made on this topic all say the same: Christians are generally way, way, way happier than non-christians

>I spent about 3 hours praying, and what helped me maintain my faith was just repeating "I believe I believe I believe"
all you did was prove anecdotally that Christianity is just indoctrination via psychological tactics
you could probably have done the same thing for a spaghetti monster

>proof
you dont give a shit about proof buddy. Facts prove god exists. As I said, its not your brainlet mind that disables you from believeing... its your butthurt heart

niwwa
> (ww=white worm)
fuck yo'ass

Attached: _yoda_cover.jpg (1000x544, 57K)

Thanks for proving my point.

You have the following problem:
>You can logically deduce that you SHOULD be believing, since the alternative is the root of all evil in the world
>But because you have a defective brain, you cannot "make" yourself believe
That is, of course, not exactly right since you have no trouble believing in, say, evolution, math axioms, round earth, mainstream history, even though you have even less proof than for the existence of God.

So, what is the problem here? I already told you:
>You cannot accept being wrong
>You cannot accept a lord
>You think too highly of yourself
That's also the reason you get so aggressive and insult people for being able to believe - which, btw is completely normal in humans (see "God spots") and your inability to believe is the actual exception.

So, either you can jump over your shadow, and realize you're a retarded idiot, or don't and join the ranks of all the unbelievers that are ruining the world.

And btw, you could go through the motions without being able to grasp the essence, like a hardgainer doing heavy weightlifting. But you're unable to do even that. So it's probably really just your own narcissism.

Because Christianity tells me a magic man lived a long time ago who was an incarnation of god. He did a bunch of magic shit and then died in a cross and ascended to heaven. Ever since, people have to have faith in him and it they do, they go to heaven; if they don’t, they go to a scorching hell for eternity.

That’s the most ILLOGICAL and insane shit I’ve ever heard in my life. It might be true, but logic tells me it’s not.

Why do you still bother with a corrupted version like NiV? KJV only please.

>fat boy
t. flag
>Why are you even in this thread
Because it is my thread, idiot.
>youve said nothing of any coherent meaning this entire thread
>"I'm too stupid to understand your salient, rational argument and very basic argument so I'm going to pretend that what you've said doesn't make any sense since I'm too intellectually stunted to make a basic rebuttal against it without resorting to logical fallacy"
lol

Attached: 1539354507253.jpg (600x530, 86K)

most atheists are too stupid to understand KJV.
KJV is only for people who can use critical thinking

>That’s the most ILLOGICAL and insane shit I’ve ever heard in my life
Wow, you must be very young then.

Explain right now why the story of Christianity is even remotely logical

Even bad men love their mothers and their children. Even murderers on death row form friendships, enjoy music, or fuck, just enjoy ice cream or strawberries. Even lying, bipolar, sociopathic trainwrecks occasionally have a moment of sincerity or affection that suggests good shining through for a moment.
You can't say you've never once loved anyone or anything in the world, even if just for a moment.
God made you. You exist on-purpose and there is no way you never once had a single moment of live or goodness.

the UK has a higher obesity than the u.s. lmao....
So does mexico and canada.

Attached: 1555776570793.png (680x454, 147K)

Requires evidence

>Explain right now why the story of Christianity is even remotely logical
It's internally logical, so what is your problem? Math is also "only internally logical".

>internally logical
He is now googling "consistency" and "internal vs external logic".

>Facts prove god exists
>Doesn't provide a single 'fact' that proves it
Besides, you're not even reading my posts you dumbfuck, I didn't say that I didn't believe in God, infact I said that I do believe in God, but I don't have enough proof to accept Jesus Christ as my lord and saviour, idiot. I'm not 'butthurt' I've already said I want to believe, look at how defensive you are getting at the mere suggestion that someone doesn't have enough proof to believe, this is how I know that you are insecure about your faith.
>"Dude, just believe bro lmao"
Fag.
>"Blahblahblah, word salad nu-Christian tier dogmatic just believe, bro post"
TL;DR, you haven't made a decent point this entire thread, I'm not going to keep entertaining your dumbassery and wasting my time replying to you if you can't even make a logical argument. Same recycled trash dressed up in plebbit spacing.

seething mart sharter

No it doesn't. You're speaking to someone who has lived in the US, you guys are wobbly fat titted slobs.

>i dont have enough proof
if you need proof, its not faith. Which makes you an unbeliever. which means your going to hell

>TL;DR, you haven't made a decent point this entire thread, I'm not going to keep entertaining your dumbassery and wasting my time replying to you if you can't even make a logical argument. Same recycled trash dressed up in plebbit spacing.
I accept your surrender and I hope you think about my words, then.

Do you think you're a sinner? Before I was saved I thought I was a "good" person by society's standards. Then I read the bible and realized I was a degenerate reprobate. If I judged myself by God's perfect moral standard I would send myself to hell.

Most of the problem with disbelief in the West is our extreme individualism. We want to be the kings of our own lives and live by our own moral standards. The problem is we don't live up to our own standards, let alone God's. God's standard is perfection and zero sinners make it to heaven.

Once you realize all of humanity is pretty screwed up and inherently selfish, including yourself, you'll be on your way. Once you realize that evil is in you, and you can't seem to fix it, you might want to surrender your life to Christ.

And then He starts to change you. Praying for you, fren.

Attached: √-Jesus-Son-of-Man.jpg (353x600, 24K)

doubt
britfat is mad. But then again, when arent you?
anglos are subhuman

Attached: 1555775216056.jpg (962x683, 71K)

Math is a language that can be used in conjunction with scientific frameworks to give us predictive power in the physical world we live in. That is, the proof is in the pudding. It works and has tangible effects. There’s no proof anywhere that anything in the bible is real.

>just look around you, bro. God created all this! There’s the proof!
>Jesus lives you, bud. Trust me!

I have no reason to believe in Christianity though. Why would I just simply have blind faith? I have a reason to believe in math. I have no reason to believe in Christianity. I WANT to, but I just can’t.

its ok user, the bible promises you to ask him your questions in person.
non of the vague BS the money makers want you to believe.

also he is not a prick, he is a troll like us.

So then where does faith come from? That’s the key to this whole thread. Do we manufacture it ourselves or is it static and we are born with x amount of it to begin with?

Literally just google this topic and youll get a billion studies, whom all found pretty much the same results..
but heres one study that show Christians and hindus are the most happy people in the world, followed by sikhs and buddhists. jews and muslims are the most unhappy religious people, but still way above atheists.
ONS report:
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/02/02/office-for-national-statistics-well-being-data_n_9138076.html?utm_hp_ref=uk&ir=UK&guccounter=1

this is now a britfat thread

Attached: article-2286426-185E4E7E000005DC-387_634x533.jpg (634x533, 46K)

You know how you probably once had faith that the holocaust is real?
Its like that. You have no evidence, yet you believed it anyway.

Attached: soccer-npower-football-league-one-huddersfield-town-v-sheffield-wednesday-GCYN0E.jpg (1300x956, 193K)

NORFF.
OI YA CHEEKY KOONT, PINTA LAGER FIR MESELF N MISSES LIKE

Attached: Newcastle-fan-463248.jpg (620x413, 74K)

>a small minority will never paint the majority
you fucking kike
scumkike

Anglo masterrace coming through

Attached: the-chant-drummer-for-the-fans-and-football-supporters-at-leicester-BKC1PA.jpg (1300x959, 208K)

and the anglo kike memeflaggot larping as a nigger turns out to be an anglo.
Shocker. Its always a britbong spamming BBC cuck porn behind memeflags

Attached: Dgo7l56X0AIKYWd.jpg (592x720, 95K)

I'll try and find the best norf fc ubermensch I can

Attached: POLICE-_1743091a.jpg (620x734, 297K)

Thats an asinine definition of faith. Faith simply means trust. Trust is something gained through experience and proof not blind belief.

Tell em circumciso!

Attached: burgerino-americano.png (1126x634, 56K)

Be the prodigal son
He'll welcome you home

I bet the amerikike is pissed off that a ((doctor)) mutilated his most sensitive body part at birth with the blessing of his brainwashed boomer parents.

Women are disgusted by your little ant eater george.

Attached: 1536000546235.jpg (620x411, 103K)