Groups I hate:

Groups I hate:
1. communists - all of them deserve death
2. Chinks - 100% of Han chinks deserve death
2. redditors - all of them deserve death
3. jews - all of them deserve death
4. niggers - all of them deserve death
5. Muslims who are religious extremists, trust me there are non religious muslims and they are fine.
6. Christians are fine as long as they don't gather in groups, travel to Asia and pay people to convert.

What about you?

Attached: 1538911046309.jpg (1059x954, 81K)

Hollywood celebs
MS journalists
Most politicians

i wish blizzard would stop fucking up their games so i can get back on the blue pill gang

Attached: 1550469653948.jpg (1242x1231, 468K)

I don't think irish people should be allowed to vote.

I know an Irish guy who lives in US. He is your typical libtard who wants to welcome Mexicans with open arms and "speed up" the immigration process without visa or documentation. "They are human beings" is his words.

same, but I hate all Christians too. They feed their cosmic demon with human souls.

heyyyy

Free Palestine and stop cucking Americans to die for you. And go back to Ukraine or Russia, wherever you guys came from. But I will be happy if you start cucking chinks and killing them rapidly. Use your jew magic to do that and I will forgive you.

there is half nepali girl e-celeb indonesia and she is fricking hot

1. Communists (maniacs)
2. Vegans (especially those who do it to their babies)
3. So called mainstream "journalists" (clueless lying idiots every single one)
4. Furries and their pedo friends.
5. Moral busy buddy companies (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Reddit, etc.) Who wants to censor the internet.
6. Monopoly companies and their corrupted politicians.
7. Foreigners and immigrants staying for long time in my country (fuck off we are full).
8. EU (for screwing in national sovereignty and screwing over workers rights with mass migration).

Whores will be whores no matter where they go. Let me guess, it's a tiktok whore. Lots of Nepali whores in it.
all valid points there.

well i like that there's a method to your madness at least. most people just hate joos because it's cool. how do you feel about civis? like a non-violent muslim or a non-manipulative jew etc?
what's wrong with vegans?

>And go back to Ukraine or Russia, wherever you guys came from
They came from the ovens user, no more no less.

Nah, we hate you because you live in our countries like parasites, Never doing any actual work.

Well, only non-manipulative jew I know IRL is from a guy from Russia who now lives in Tel Aviv. He is cool and is like a regular Joe. But he is a normie so I have no opinion on him desu. I am pretty sure I will respect him if he goes back to Russia with his parents and leave Palestinians alone. I only dislike jews because of their occupation on Palestine and they treatment and abuse of Americans. Stop doing those things and I will let you live in peace.

1 jews
2 jews
3 jews
4 jews
5 jews
6 jews

Non-whites and race traitors. DOTR cannot come soon enough.

I fucking hate women. They try so hard to make the world worse because their average IQ is like 90 even in Finland

They're going to find a way to flood classic with brazillians and you'll never be able to go back

shouldn't you be raping your child hamid?
that's a problem though. the jews with the money trust no one since everyone says every other person is an anti-semite. there's a story circling around for months now about a jew who decided to leave and had a muslim co-worker, then the muslim started getting more religious and murdered the jew, even though he was his best friend. everyone adopted an "us vs them" mentallity and i honestly can't blame them. jews are scared shitless goys

Nope
A make up celebgram and youtuber. She's only 16 tho

Yeah, jews have their own short comings and like I said religious muslims must go as well. They are evil. But jews don't have to be religious to be evil. Jews have the overwhelming sense of insecurities and like you said they trust nobody, they will even jew their fellow jews if they could.
oh okay, good for her then.

Nigger puts qualifier on Muslim. You are a goat fucking muslim.

>Only Muslims hate Jews
Shouldn't you be sucking a baby's mutilated dick, rabbi?

stupid dumbfuck amerimutt

Groups I hate:
1. ‘Muh career’ women/Feminists
2. Communists (mostly)
3. Sluts/Feminists
4. Whores (note the difference between the first and third as it can be very subtle)/Feminists
5. Open border advocates
6. Myself
7. Anybody that does actually evil things.
8. Damon Lindelof

I hate
1. christians

Obviously I was only partly kidding...
about Damon Lindelof, but he still ruined the Tomorrowland movie script, and it’s very difficult to forgive that.

i literally said otherwise you dumb fucking sock.
yeah, but can we agree a final solution isn't a necessery solution here? i honestly think that with a few years of peace jews will open up a little. some are doing it even now.
regardless, thank you for at least hearing me out. despite the entire genocide thing you seem like a good-intentioned guy

Leftists in general

Jews

Muslims

Niggers but conservative blacks are fine

Asians

Gamers

Theists
People who don't live in their ancestral homeland
trannies
public homosexuals
That's it.

Attached: smugemote1.png (132x132, 46K)

>What about you?
OP deserves death

liberals, they should all die.
seriously, they're brainwashed, counter-productive, and a lost cause at this point

dont forget kikes

1. Jews
2. SJWs
3. Feminists
4. Democrats
5. Commies
6. Christians who won't crusade
7. Muzzies
8. anyone with a coexist sticker
9. anyone who enjoys college
10. Beaners

Jews can mind their own business and the retarded religious muslims will always be out to get them. But again, it's a balancing act by nature. Jews are evil towards christians and other innocent people for no reason so I think it's a fair game. You can go cuck chinks and destroy them and I will 100% back you up.

Jow Forums is a board of peace

DEGENERATES
>libtards
>athiests
>niggers
>females
>lgbt community
>sjws
>manchildren (beta males)

PEOPLE WHO WANT TO DESTROY THE WORLD
>white supremacists
>terrorists
>globalists
etc

POO IN LOO

Sorry for late reply. Vegans are usually religious zealots about their choice of diet, and just like missionary christians they always try to convert you. The children part is because that it is actually hurtful for the child's brain and muscle development, which makes lower iq people. It is willingness to harm your child over actually doing your best for your offspring due to dogmatic beliefs

Attached: 1555688275086.png (540x808, 408K)

Race traitors are number 1. Everyone else has some sort of excuse or selfish motivation for wanting to destroy us but fellow whites who advocate for the destruction of their own people are the lowest of the low and deserve no mercy.