Selfish Europa

1) Why is Europa so rich? (hint: exploitation of other continents is part of the answer)
2) Why doesn't it do the right thing and share with less fortunate countries + continents?

This applies to ALL of Europa, it's time to pay your fair share and redistribute ill-gotten gains.

Attached: europe.png (700x545, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cphpost.dk/history/denmarks-own-heart-of-darkness.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DiK8x9LT_LQ&list=PLoj2ISwRadUuB8wDz294OdGk62dkgBiE3&index=7&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E&list=PLoj2ISwRadUvvo0rz3Xqt_u63_UvZmMVG&index=15&t=0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why is Europa so rich?
Intelligence and creativity

That's a strange way of saying 'oppression and slavery'

> I'm too stupid and lazy and violent to act in my own best interests. Gib me wot you got
Their "fair share" is fucken zero.

>I have been deprived of my natural resources by evil invaders with oppressive technology, please return what is rightfully mine

Try again, imperialist.

Why are jews so rich?

>1) Why is Europa so rich?
A load of high IQ ethnic groups competing with each other in a relatively small geographic area where development spreads fast and competition leads to advancement.

Attached: IQ.png (800x472, 41K)

If we would redistribute all of Europa's wealth today, every nigger gets like $20000 dollars or something. 2 generations after, not only will everything have been spent on Chinese tv's and American cars, there would only be $2000 per niglet left anyway.

If only you understood birth control.

I think you'll find that Israeli GDP is lower than many European countries, in addition to this it was gained honestly - unlike the empires of Europa which exploited natural resources worldwide.

Please stop deflecting responsibility and do the right thing - pay up.

Attached: gdp israel.jpg (269x681, 51K)

IQ discrepancies are caused by external socioeconomic factors. This is evidenced by Latin America which should have a high IQ (around 100) being of East asian and Iberian admixture. It is closer to 90-95 however according to your map, thus differences are artificially affected.

Yeah, I guess we should just give niggers more money so they can buy more AK-47s and kill more people.

no such thing as ill gotten gains

We owe nothing to nobody. The world however owes everything to Europe, since it was Europe that made life worth living for everyone.

>rule #1 of race and IQ: anyone who tries to tell you that IQ is solely genetic or solely cultural doesn't know for sure since the science is not settled
>rule #2 but pretty much everything not politically motivated points in the direction of it being genetic

Why do blacks do no better in North America or Europe? Why do adopted black kids raised by whites do as well as blacks raised by blacks? Why do blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime everywhere they go?

>East asian and Iberian admixture
also no lmao nice try. Iberian and indigenous Americans, who actually host some groups that manage to score even less than North American pavement apes on tests.

Yes there are, the 'citizens' (criminals) of the west live in massive mansions while the global south live a much more humble and sustainable life. They just want their resources back so they can continue living simply and cleanly as their ancestors did, unlike the decadence of their northern neighbours

Attached: average european house.jpg (1340x790, 274K)

Makes no sense.
If these other countries had so much wealth to be exploited, why weren't they wealthy and powerful?
And your isolation of European history as exceptionally violent and oppressive is retarded considering every empire from Mali, Caliphate, Mongols, and China all did the same shit.
Dare I say, you are racist for isolating Europe history and holding it to a different standard as other racial ethnic groups.

"A few thousand people live in mansions in europe, therefore everyone in europe lives in mansions"
-the logic

>Why doesn't it do the right thing and share with less fortunate countries + continents?
What are the billions of euros sent in aid of third world shitholes?

>Why is Europa so rich?
Hard work mining and building, brains.

They respected the earth and lived alongside it in harmony. Destruction of precious landscapes was an abominable concept to them. European's benefitted the most and continue to benefit to this day, all other empires saw the evil in their actions and returned their wrongfully acquired booty

Sounds like the deflecting cries from a pampered mansion dweller. Stump up.

Not enough, return all of it.

I see, forgot to ask someone important? You know... the indigenous populations you stole from..?

>Dare I say, you are racist for isolating Europe history and holding it to a different standard as other racial ethnic groups.
OP is a racist

>They respected the earth and lived alongside it in harmony.
No they were just too dumb to industrialise

Exploitation, destruction of ancient and revered landscapes and cunning plots, next?

>Oh, bravo, spot on. I am currently typing from my mansion in france, on a bed of a hundred milllion euros in cash.

You know, in reality I am among the people who have the least money in my country. I rent because I can not afford even the downpayment on the cheapest home in my rural town.

So why don't you fuck off and die!

Next go fuck yourself you repetitive lying anti-white bore

Europeans benefitted the most and continue to benefit to this day, all other empires saw the evil in their actions and returned their wrongfully acquired booty

Looking after your environment/not shitting where you sleep.. ya so dumb.

Hint: If you're going to comment on my post, then lay off the racism. It's not a good look, sweetie

>Hint: If you're going to comment on my post, then lay off the racism. It's not a good look, sweetie
Why do these brainwashed fags always call people "sweetie".

Oh no I can't afford my triple onions pumpkin spiced latte this week! I'm going to have to settle for double onions!

*yawn* wake me up when you're ready to have an adult discussion on sharing

Nice, really setting an example! I thought wealthy people had more grace and decorum than this..

Shut up commie. You're the latte drinker.

I pay 20 cents for a cup of coffee at my job. And I am even considering dropping that.

You haven't earned decorum. You belong in a ditch.

It's only yours if you can use it. Tribal niggers don't deserve the diamonds and gold in their land as they don't even know they have them let alone how to mine them.

Next time, keep the cup. Your entitled tears will fill it when your lambo's in the shop and you have to take *shudder* 'public transport' like the rest of the planet.

How much do you make an hour? Oh that's right, you're getting money from the government, you don't work you entitled piece of shit.

So you want to drag us all down to third world standards? Why don't you just go live in Somalia?

It's not about dragging anyone down from artificially attained standards, but returning what rightfully belongs on a global scale and elevating their standards

Typical oppressive attitude. Everything's about the bottom line. Where is the heart? Where is the compassion for one another? Stealing from others is wrong, especially when one CLEARLY does not need to.

Terrible philosophy, the tribal groups clearly knew about them and were ensuring they remained in lands which were considered sacred.

I don't steal from anyone. You do not want to answer because you know you have more than me.

No but the continent you live in has done in the past and continues to benefit from illicitly acquired profits to this day.

cphpost.dk/history/denmarks-own-heart-of-darkness.html

As a citizen you are indirectly benefiting and its your responsibility as much as anyone else's to ensure those treasures are delivered straight back to their rightful owners. Post haste!

medieval England had a higher gap than Africa today. medieval England existed before colonialism. Europe is rich because it is filled with high IQ europeans.

*higher gdp

Return Africa's riches to them and then make the comparison, until then it is invalid.

>Europe has to return it's ((("stolen wealth")))
OP faggot, you do realise the price tag that came with the conquests of Genghis Khan, right? Why don't Mongolia and China owe people anything? Why dont they have to pay their ((("fair share")))?

"your CONTINENT" Oh excuse me! I did not know that rocks could steal!

My country has been ENSLAVED AND PLUNDERED by other nations of europe for 550 years of the last 650 years!

You've met your match and you don't know how to get out of the discussion now. Besides, it was you who started talking about the bottom line.

indigenous South American != East Asian. their ancestral population originate from north east Asia but then spent tens of thousands of years adapting to a new warmer environment.

also substantial parts of Latin American admixture is sub saharan African due to the massive slave trade they had.

>My country has ENSLAVED AND PLUNDERED other nations of europe/Africa/Asia for 550 years of the last 650 years!

FTFY

Attached: Denmark-Norway_and_possessions.png (1280x592, 162K)

Found the Jew. Just admit it OP. You are a Jew

>meme
same retard, different day.

Black countries that entirely (Haiti) or almost entirely (Ethiopia) escaped colonization were no better off than the rest of Africa.

The blacks in the most colonized African country – South Africa – are over 3x as wealthy per capita as the blacks in less colonized African countries. Because of the white people there.

finally;

White colonizing countries were no wealthier than non-colonizing white countries—that weren’t Communist. None of the colonizing white countries were Communist. The “colonial exploiter” narrative should predict that these countries should be wealthier than non-colonial white countries that weren’t Communist.

WHY DOESNT MONGOLIA OWE HALF THE WORLD REPERATIONS FOR THE ACTIONS OF GENGHIS KHAN
WHY DOESNT SAUDI ARABIA OWE INDIA REPERATIONS FOR THE MUGHAL EMPIRE
WHY DOESNT MEXICO OWE THE REST OF CENTRAL AMERICA REPERATIONS FOR THE AZTEC EMPIRE
Well?

As Europa are currently the richest, it is their responsibility to set an example. East Asian nations (which have practically returned all booty anyway) can then follow

And I wonder who was responsible for that slave trade? Begins with an E and ends with an A perhaps...

>slavery
the only people it "slaved" to get rich were temselfs
>inb4 the triangle slave trade

that was to enrich america and done by the jews

now fuck off nigger

Attached: 1556206231788.jpg (640x450, 102K)

You have shown the map of imperial denmark. Not my country.

Why the fuck are you using an EU flag if you hate europe so much pig?

its a nigger that wants reparations, isnt hard

Show your real flag like I just did
>doesn’t think Israel is stealing land from Palestine and Syria
>doesn’t consider Israeli exploitation of the indigineous Muslims and Christians there a problem
I bet you are a dirty kike

Now OP, how much does your representation account pay out every day? I bet it's a lot more than I make in a day.

>honestly

Attached: 1547575915095s.jpg (125x109, 2K)

>As Europa are currently the richest
Fucking LMAOooooO dude, look at China's GDP again for me real quick and get back to me on that
>European responsibility
Oh so now we are talking about responsibility?! Isn't it every persons responsibility to make the most out of their situation without relying on others?

too difficult to think about for OP, besides he's too occupied sucking dicks

>East Asian nations have returned all booty
Do you have a single fucking shred of proof to back up this delusional claim?

OP is an anti-white racial-Marxist. The only reason whites are rich is because of their own hard work and brilliance. OP is a Jew or Jew-lackey that hates Europeans and wants to guilt trip us and get us to hand it over to wogs. OP is murderous enemy and should be executed.

See Boasian anthropology for more details of OP's shit.

>This applies to ALL of Europa
Fuck off kike. The East will never pay for niggers and goatfuckers. You can send them to the west and be done with it.

this is either some lame bait or you just really don't even understand a whole percentage of all our histories despite it all being recorded in good detail.
either way meme flag with dumb comments are still pretty funny.

>honestly

OP was BTFO and abandoned thread.

Every fucking time.

switched memeflag roach?
also the only thing i regret is not having a colonial empire anymore.
time to bring it back

Attached: DutchEmpire15.png (1357x628, 28K)

Typical. I swear to god, shitposting in threads like this has given me the patience of a saint

i agree there are exploitation schemes going on, but..

the real question is: why didnt we just genocide and mass-enslave those we conquered fair and square, after centuries of other ethnicities attacking us?

why are we so nice and have to pretend to our populations that we are nice guys? would east-asians or mid-easterners have bothered? specially without the westernized brainwash and pretences modern ones aquired?

thing is, 3rd worlders should be thankful europeans have been so nice and make them live past age 35 etc. nvm the late sjw stuff.

We enslaved and dominated because we were already richer and superior dumbass

Attached: w1.jpg (195x258, 13K)

Monetary wealth is a western construct, the global south has no need for it - it was foisted on them.

I love Europe - just not when it does stuff that is totally not cool

Yes, honestly.

My monetary income is irrelevant. Return what is rightfully owed.

They can't make the most when they are denied their birthright

Yes, all of Europa can afford losing a few red carpets and gold-paved streets. Deal with it.

History is written by the victors, no matter how cunning and undeserving the victory was

Colonialism is wrong, how would you like it being done to you? Oh you wouldn't, reply with a better argument. Imperialist.

My points were so good I was able to leave for a bit and allow them to meld in your narrow way of thinking. Stay classy, Jow Forums.

>OP is a Jew
FTFY

>We invented environmentally-damaging weapons of violence while other groups were peacefully respecting the earth they lived in, therefore we're right!

Yeah... no.

>Let's be thankful for forced technology and lifestyle changes wooooo!

As I said I'm sure the oppressed groups weren't consulted on this and would have 100% objected to the destruction of their sacred lands

I agree. We should exterminate other races for the simple reason that we no longer have to listen to OP's shit.

Whatever you say Jew
There are no peaceful humans. We were just better at violence. The rest of humanity brought spears to a gun fight. Now fuck off schlomo

>History is written by the victors, no matter how cunning and undeserving the victory was
Didn't the kikes win WW2 against the European people. What do you think about the kikes?

Attached: privilege.png (500x586, 58K)

Just genociding third world trash should be our policy
Total War

Fucking jew.

Attached: 129655986994.png (268x265, 134K)

"My monetary income is irrelevant - because I can't come clean about it"

Kek, stay mad idiot

>Deal with it.
No roach. You will never be European. You're nothing but an insectoid. You will get nothing. So shut the fuck up and go back to Turkiestan

Niggers should pay reparations every time someone gets killed in the West.

nice bait

Fucking die you traitor lying piece off shit have a video youtube.com/watch?v=DiK8x9LT_LQ&list=PLoj2ISwRadUuB8wDz294OdGk62dkgBiE3&index=7&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZxO5I-s4E&list=PLoj2ISwRadUvvo0rz3Xqt_u63_UvZmMVG&index=15&t=0s

In my country, the communist Labour party is the biggest party. They have only oligarchs in their leadership. Currently a JESUIT is running for prime minister, and he is such a good worker, never worked a day in his life, only moved money around. He's only got ten million USD in the bank. Should he pay reparations?

show your real flag!

Attached: qqrtezwiksdf.jpg (474x552, 46K)

This

it's a payed shill youtube.com/watch?v=DiK8x9LT_LQ&list=PLoj2ISwRadUuB8wDz294OdGk62dkgBiE3&index=7&t=0s

Attached: 002_andrea_pozzo_theredlist.jpg (1149x767, 186K)

Do concepts like the truth and honesty hurt that much, imperialists? The rest of humanity have been affected by Europa's actions. It's time to make things right by returning plunder.

Can the misdirection and remain on topic about repatriating stolen riches to its rightful owners.

With the list of criminal deeds only surpassed by its hubris and ignorance of said deeds, I'm not sure I'd want to be.

my country has been a spanish colony learn history roach
colonialism is the only way forward. It prevents niggers from ruining their countries

Why don't you go back to the turkish school of english and learn to form complete and coherent statements?

We need to pay because (((reasons))). Sure shlomo

Actual image of OP

Attached: JewMoney.jpg (310x165, 18K)

Because white people are the exception. Stop holding everybody to the same standards as the exception and you won't have to create silly conspiracy theories about exploitation and how everybody on the planet is working against the interests of shitskins as an explanation for the very real differences between people and countries.

The reasons refer to that part of colonialism that enabled the plunder of innocent people's stolen wealth. I don't know what grand idea you have defending this but it's not worth it

Ad hominem will not get you anywhere, I wouldn't make such insults before thorough research

And it must've felt bad, you would know first-hand the horrors of colonialism why the hell would you want to put other peoples through that????

I wonder as if these memeflag shills ever checked sources or read a history book before.
It becomes tiring after a while...

Europeans struggled at some point, so did any other group of people, in the modern age they succeeded, who knows about the future.
It is like asking ancient china why it was so rich and why it did not do the right thing and share its wealth with other regions.
Also, Sage!. This is an absoulute brainlet tier of a thread.

Don't make them mad

it was so good we now want other people to experience it

Whenever turks lose, it's a conspiracy.

>The reasons refer to that part of colonialism that enabled the plunder of innocent people's stolen wealth.
You keep asserting this but haven't shown any calculations. That's because you're just making up lies.

>the horrors of colonialism
Better than the horrors of being a naked rock carrying shitskin. Shitskins owe us everything.

It is rich because it’s people where intelligent, brave, and hard working.