Why did God punished me with MPB, bros? My family is somewhat wealthy and they love me...

Why did God punished me with MPB, bros? My family is somewhat wealthy and they love me, I dont have any other health conditions, currently doing a master programme abroad, but this disease has taking my whole self esteem. I hate looking myself at the mirror and girls dont pay me attention even though I'm an all around pleasant guy and have interesting hobbies. They just HATE bald men unless they have a God tier face (not my case). I'd trade it all for the hair God was suppose to give to me (I'm 32 now, started going bald at 16 ffs, I feel so cheated by life).

I'm currently skinny fat but I dont see the point in working out myself to death if it's not going to fix my one major flaw: my receeding hairline. Dont tell me to get on fin because it's too late or to get a transplant, because I will continue to lose hair anyway.

My therapist tell me to just concentrate on the things that I can improve instead of dwelling on those things I cant change, but he is a normie who has probably never struggled with anything in life. Why did it had to be me? I'm an all around nice person, but I swear to you I feel like cracking the skull of every boomer or homeless person with a full head of hair.

Is lifting and exercise the only way out? Any other balding bro wants to chip in on this?

Attached: 1552810503078.jpg (324x322, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/g4eGH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why did God punished me with MPB, bros? My family is somewhat wealthy and they love me, I dont have any other health conditions, currently doing a master programme abroad

Try living in Pakistan and being poor and having the same problem but at 25.

Self confidence , power and economic stability once you achieve that woman will came after you

my bald buddy says wear a hat of your choice religiously. Stop focusing on it, women smell insecurities better than your mom sucks cock. If brought up..." *chuckle* oh yea... happened when I was 16, but right now I'm thinking about dinner" Go forth my friend. Women are way too worried about their own faults. The only fault they look for is insecurity.

Attached: a28cc2664da802b29e9a0ff08d373a9e5c56868bb9c30e5595e1d0dfb1ff9c7f.jpg (500x366, 73K)

You're fucking gay.

t. fellow bald head

I bought a hair piece, but I don't intend to play it off like it's my real hair. You have to accept who you are, but if you want hair because you like having hair, buy a hairpiece.

this

Attached: 1556627240426.jpg (618x684, 89K)

Nobody told you to be born there bruv

t. Tim pool

Go cry in a bowl of Cheerios, then ingest. Will cure baldness.

Did you masturbate excessively as a kid? like multiple times in a day.

Im not bald or balding. But women like men who dont look like pushover pussies - those go in the beta-orbiter bin. Do go transplants or anything else drastic. The steps below are all revertable if youre not satisfied.

Step 1. Cut what head-hair remains off. Dont go full 0 close shave unless your head shape is perfect. Leave the tiniest amount, 0.5mm-1mm maybe. it shouldnt get itchy either at that length, and easier to maintain than clean shaving.

Step 2. If you have a strong masculine chin, skip this. However, If your chin is weak. Hide it behind a normal beard. Actually if you did step 1, attempt this, youll look less like a thumb/toe with a beard. Take care, grow and trim it the plainest was possible. Dont short-trim and shape it like soiboi numale faggots do, nor should you ironically grow it too long, or twist your moustache like some hipsterfag. Just grow a normal clean fucking beard if you can.

Step 3 Lift and/or work on your confidence. And lower expectations, ditch any bitches you may be orbiting.

Don't go transplants***

Just shave it all down to zero regardless you fucking fruit.

And stop giving a shit about it.

If you have the money which you do, just get a hair transplant. They fucking work, coupled with finasteride and maybe minoxidil

Also you don't lose transplanted hair it is DHT resistant, just look at George Clooney and his transplanted hairline

>Don't

Lol faggot copecel.

Most men look uglier bald.

OP if your family has money, I'd suggest looking into the following HT surgeons:
Lorenzo
Feriduni
De Freitas
Couto

A lot of them having waiting lists so you may have to pay an additional 5-10k Euro to get moved up, but it's worth it.

DO NOT LISTEN TO MEN WHO TELL YOU NOT TO GET A HT, unless you go to a rinky dink horrendously cheap Turkey clinic, a HT will always look better than nothing.

If your family is somewhat wealthy and you have money yourself, 20-30k Euro isn't even all that much for you not offing yourself, feeling confident and having a better chance with women.

There's even good ones in Turkey and Korea that are relatively cheap but good.

having no hair > being a poorfag
stop whining pussy

is your buddy Tim Pool?

Learn to read you illiterate projecting copefaggot.
Im not bald, nor did i imply bald men dont look worse. But op is not helping himself by being a skinny-fat with a friar tuck tonsure, he has options: one of is to shave it off.

By all means get HT if you can afford the good shit. Dont cheap out.

I was thinking same thing. Do you think he keeps snacks under his beanie?

A HT is not a solution, you will continue to lose your old hair

Get on finasteride, minoxidil, and Dermaroll or just wait until you go full bald so only your donor regions remain.

Do the donor regions last forever?

Take wheatgrass daily and cut out processed foods.

Dress well and no one will care.

Pretty much until you go geriatric, however if you get a transplant after balding for a good amount of time and it isn't progressing much further you should get one anyways. Your doctor will give you finasteride after the surgery and it will take a long time before you will lose the hair which remains and isn't in the donor region. Go on YouTube there are several people who have gotten good results and have shared their results.

I went bald at 16 too. 27 now, and it hasn't stopped me from much. its upsetting to see in the mirror but it loses its punch after a while. I wear a ball cap daily and keep it buzzed short NOT shaved because fuck scalp stubble having to shave it daily. I got laid more after I started losing my hair though, most bitches didnt care because I also lifted and wasnt bad to look at with a cap on. I spent a few years being degenerate and sleeping around while partying and it never was a problem for any of the girls except like 2. I'm happily married now and it doesnt make a difference anymore. the only reason you havent gone through what I did is because you literally cant stop thinking about it and you probably have an insecure aura around you all day every day. heres an idea though, work out, focus on yourself and your own interests, dont let those interest be things that keep you inside all day and night, and women will just come to you. they cant help themselves if they see a man that's happy without a woman, this is an absolute fact. you're unhappy, change that and you'll notice new attention.

follow up advice. do not ever let anyone know how you feel about your hair. dont ever mention how it bothers you and if it's ever brought up you have to get in front of it immediately and either make fun of yourself before they can, or show acceptance but apathy depending on the situation. but do not ever show that it bothers you because it will be obvious and you will look very weak and pathetic even if hw you feel is justified. it doesnt matter and never will. be nonchalant or suffer the social consequences for being an insecure Male which is the lowest on the food chain.

Why would I want to have a woman if I'm already happy without one in the first place

This. The clue is in the name "MALE" pattern baldness, it's manly, it's masculine. I don't find being bald is a problem with the ladies unless you are trying to fuck a teenager in which case you will need to be equipped with a sufficiently floppy fringe and learn to floss. As user above said, stop fucking worrying about it like a wenh and it just won't be a problem anymore.

Attached: FarflungNeighboringIbisbill-max-1mb.gif (500x265, 938K)

MPB (male pattern baldness) isn't so bad.
just shave your head.

There are tons of fit, bald men with hot wives. The COO of the last office I worked at was bald and alpha af.

It sucks, but you're going to have to work harder.

When I started going bald in one year I was a jacked motherfucker deadlifting 250 kg and slaying pussy. Its not only about looks, your body necomes healthier and you will not be depressed.
Swallow the fucking redpill, go to Jow Forums, become interesting (read shit, specially history and learn about how many branches of science there is... Idk, data its my favourite genre. Try to learn something useful each day. And find a hobby. Maybe is origami or maybe is an instrument. For me it was music and saved my life and also I enjoy certain reputation which kicks in more with ego stuff.
I was really fucked when I got bald. But I was able to use it as fuel. But hey user if its fucking with your life, seek help. And soon you will breaking conversations with bald jokes. And that shit gets you laid.

>The only fault they look for is insecurity
This is objectively untrue.

>been to the moon
>have self-driving cars
>will send people to mars
>can't make a man hairy on his head
thanks science?

OP, stop masturbating
Try it out

imgur.com/gallery/g4eGH

Attached: nN563UC_d.jpg (640x544, 64K)

Waaaaaaaah "balding".

Try being covered in psoriasis. See how that fucks your entire life, nevermind your confidence. Every day my brain is flooded with suicidal thoughts. Have prettyy much come to terms with never getting laid. Thing is i attract plenty of cuties with my face, but i have to act like im not interested or im oblivious to their advances because as soon as i were to take of my sweater or pants i look like a Chernobyl survivor.

Dont be a pussy you fucking crybaby. Shave your head. FML

First of all stop being such a baby. Men have been going bald forever. It's not just you.

Second, yes, you should be striving to cultivate a strong, healthy body, not to attract the attention of women (although that is a side effect) but because the discipline you exert will carry over into other aspects of your life, and the endorphins and testosterone you receive will boost your confidence and vitality.

Third, just shave your head and stop whining over what's left. The dome is a classic look and it shows you don't give a shit, which you shouldn't.

Fourth, don't make pointless threads like this on Jow Forums, take this shit to Reddit.

Almost all men go bald at some point, dude. It’s like 88% by age 80 are bald. It’s just part of being a man. Either shave your head or go full Chad embrace.

My old man has been bald my whole life and he reps that shit with pride. Always keeps it clean shaven. Girls my age have always wanted to fuck him because he’s masculine and carries himself like an alpha male.

Would you rather have bald head or crooked teeth?

Pray to God, and hair will grow, do not stop believing!
I have not seen results yet, but it has only been a couple of years now. I just have to keep praying more and donate more money to the mosque.

I am sure God will give me my hair back, he is after all benevolent!

Attached: everything is alright.png (300x200, 55K)

just shade your head and this
>lifting and exercise

no one gives a shit if your a decent man in other respects. It is only an issue in your mind like body dysmorphia.

So gay, just shave your fucking head and accept it.

Go away anonymouse this is a Christian board

God gets us what we need to complete HIS will...stop your bitching and seek God's will for your life. if a man with NO hands came play a guitar in priase of God surely you can seek and complete your purpose for our Lord.

pic is related

Attached: 1554691076419.gif (207x207, 808K)

>claims to be pleasant
>is whining about going bald

embrace that shit or shut up.

cus ur a fag

stop whinging you ugly faggot

based

How bad is it bro?