Can we try to get to the root of why this is a thing?

Can we try to get to the root of why this is a thing?

it's very puzzling to me.

Attached: 5a7.png (377x485, 219K)

Why do you only see that online? I've never seen a guy do that in real life, ever.

I read that opening your mouth like that is a method to hide the fact that you have no chin.

I thought it was fear response in chimps.

It's aping what women do. That faux excitement bullshit they pull at every mild thing to look like they're not vapid moist holes.

Attached: 1556703915726.jpg (504x638, 38K)

This is correct answer. Men imitate the women thinking it makes them more affable/friendly, not knowing it makes them into women themselves.

That does not mean it works that way for people. Some people have their mouths wide open in both anger and fear. Or lips open but teeth closed. Some just stare blankly with their mouths shut.

The overthinking on this board is legendary and never fails to entertain me.

t. vapid moist hole instagram roastie

I always thought of it as a super exaggerated smile.

Attached: give_me_your_ring.jpg (640x853, 73K)

Obviously it's a kike invention. because everything we hate on here is done by the kikes to ruin society

Attached: foil.0.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

How is stating what I've seen of reactions from people overthinking?

It's usually done by ugly people who think making a silly face will distract people from how ugly they are in normal candid shots with friends.

>
But unironically

Attached: gplus-696822301.png (312x191, 33K)

they're trying to look like cartoons or emojis
there's a reason adults used to be shamed for engaging in activities meant for children

If you want a supplicant population, emasculation is one of the most important aspects of long-run success.
You can communicate with most of the civilized world from the comfort and safety of your own bed. The powers which be have an enormous vested interest in ensuring that men have nothing of interest to talk about except (((media programming.)))
After a steady diet of chemically altered food and a media diet consisting of Reddit/Libnews/Talmudvision/social media, It is remarkably successful at programming NPCs.

are you on medication of any kind by chance?

It's a biological thing. Bearing teeth is a sign if aggression but an open mouth game is a sign of non-threatening submission. We're not really that far removed from apes.

its a type of virtue signalling

>LOOK AT ME SMILE! I AM A HAPPY PERSON!
>I AM NONTHREATENING AND APPROACHABLE!!

Kek this. I mean who has NEVER taken a picture with a goofy grin?

>no one is really happy ever because I am miserable

im very happy, i don't need to exaggerate it.

he's pretty spot-on. if you want worker units to faithfully perform their function and not complain that the cost of living increases while their wage stagnates, you absolutely need abject beta males.

see

What are you stupid?

yeah. it's so much mental gymnastics required to see that beta basedboys are compliant and will be grateful for any chance to be exploited. I really had to jump through a lot of hoops there.

i got a "friend" who in reality cant get his mouth open at all and when he talks it's stuff where you really think about him bing stupid. introvert to the fullest. literally the only time he makes this faces when he get's a new nintendo game OR when he makes this cringey pictures for facebook so that he looks as if he isn't the introvert childish spastic that he is. knowing him and seeing him doing it literally disgusts me to a point that i seriously can't take him serious anymore and he thinks he is so fucking cool...