/Syria General/ /sg/ /Middle East General/ /Geopolitics General/

>Increasing US Troop Presence in Poland Will Violate Russia-NATO Act - Lavrov

>Fear in Israel: The Islamic Jihad will try to disrupt the events of Independence Day and the Eurovision Song Contest, and will launch rockets from Gaza into the Dan region. This is the second time within a month that Israel reveal intelligence information against the organization

>Islamic Jihad responded to the publication of the IDF's intelligence information: "As long as Israel delays implementation of the understandings, the pressure on the border will increase, leading to the cancellation of the competition held in Israel"

>Afghanistan kicks off grand peace assembly in Kabul under tight security...4 days of negotiations

>Iran says it soon will give an appropriate response to the unlawful behaviors of the United States

>Iran has so far given enough time and chance to other parties to compensate for the consequences of the US withdrawal from the deal, and now it is time to act

>Russian, Syrian air forces launch largest attack of the year as Idlib offensive nears

>military source:SAA given green light for Idlib offensive. due to pressure from Turkey, the operation will only target areas within the demilitarized zone at this time

>Lavrov:Syrian gov’t has every right to launch Idlib operation. Russia cannot tolerate these terrorists remaining safe there like in a preserved area

>Fierce clashes breakout in N Aleppo after Kurdish forces attack Turkish military base

>HTS execute 2 Sy accused of spying for the government in Idlib

>IS executes 8 Sy soldiers after ambush near Al-Sukhnah,E Homs

Previous

Attached: Untitled.png (1198x301, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/71t4ib3itiY
youtu.be/1xbLFYo4T7U
youtu.be/RbLONDCe3Ro
youtu.be/YB-McdKnFtQ
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
imgur.com/a/a4BPyeM
imgur.com/a/sbdFlyQ
imgur.com/a/lI6L7tG
imgur.com/a/PcKVLO2
imgur.com/a/Ea8Sn9G
globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2019/04/mil-190430-sputnik09.htm
twitter.com/kann_news/status/1123480501287833601
globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2019/04/mil-190429-presstv04.htm
globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/iran/2019/iran-190429-presstv06.htm
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-syrian-air-forces-launch-largest-attack-of-the-year-as-idlib-offensive-nears
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-given-green-light-for-idlib-offensive-source
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-govt-has-every-right-to-launch-idlib-operation-russian-fm
youtube.com/watch?v=cWEqVrrSufk
foxnews.com/world/rep-diaz-balart-russia-put-nuclear-missiles-in-venezuela
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idlib when?

Good morning and Death to America of course.

Attached: IMG-9dfbf0cdf48a207ef5222d0879e26eac-V.jpg (1024x1007, 164K)

>The Islamic Jihad will try to disrupt the events of Independence Day and the Eurovision Song Contest,

I got a boner when I read that.

Actual OP for non retards

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

SOUTHFRONT Apr 30
youtu.be/71t4ib3itiY

>Latest interviews with Assad
youtu.be/1xbLFYo4T7U
youtu.be/RbLONDCe3Ro
youtu.be/YB-McdKnFtQ

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780

RECENT MAPS
>Libya Apr 30
imgur.com/a/a4BPyeM
>Yemen Apr 30
imgur.com/a/sbdFlyQ
>Idlib Apr 16
imgur.com/a/lI6L7tG
>Iraq Apr 2
imgur.com/a/PcKVLO2
>SE Syria Mar 7
imgur.com/a/Ea8Sn9G

Devs Apr 30
>Russian, Syrian air forces launch largest attack of the year as Idlib offensive nears
>military source:SAA given green light for Idlib offensive,due to pressure from Turkey, the operation will only target areas within the demilitarized zone at this time
>Fierce clashes breakout in N Aleppo after Kurdish forces attack Turkish military base
>IS leader Baghdadi appears in new video after 5 years of absence, he discussed the recent Sri Lanka bombings,vowed to avenge the group’s killed &imprisoned militants
>Pentagon confirms US soldier died of wounds after a noncombat incident in N Syria
>Lavrov:Syrian gov’t has every right to launch Idlib operation. Russia cannot tolerate these terrorists remaining safe there like in a preserved area
>HTS execute 2 Sy accused of spying for the government in Idlib
>IS executes 8 Sy soldiers after ambush near Al-Sukhnah,E Homs
>Germany to train Saudi soldiers despite Riyadh’s years-long deadly war in Yemen
>GNA forces attack LNA positions south of Tripoli airport.GNA units advanced S of airport capturing the villages of Soq al Sabt,Sabi’ah,cutting off the road leading to the airport
>Guaido supporters failed to establish control of Caracas airbase. Clashes continue in nearby area
>Us declares full support to Guaido actions

Thinking about Idlib literally makes me wet.

>goydogs protest already petered out into nothing
Yesterday at this time they were in a standoff with a military base, now they are doing nothing.

with links

>Increasing US Troop Presence in Poland Will Violate Russia-NATO Act - Lavrov
globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2019/04/mil-190430-sputnik09.htm

>Fear in Israel: The Islamic Jihad will try to disrupt the events of Independence Day and the Eurovision Song Contest, and will launch rockets from Gaza into the Dan region. This is the second time within a month that Israel reveal intelligence information against the organization

>Islamic Jihad responded to the publication of the IDF's intelligence information: "As long as Israel delays implementation of the understandings, the pressure on the border will increase, leading to the cancellation of the competition held in Israel"
twitter.com/kann_news/status/1123480501287833601

>Afghanistan kicks off grand peace assembly in Kabul under tight security...4 days of negotiations
globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2019/04/mil-190429-presstv04.htm

>Iran says it soon will give an appropriate response to the unlawful behaviors of the United States

>Iran has so far given enough time and chance to other parties to compensate for the consequences of the US withdrawal from the deal, and now it is time to act
globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/iran/2019/iran-190429-presstv06.htm

almasdarnews.com/article/russian-syrian-air-forces-launch-largest-attack-of-the-year-as-idlib-offensive-nears

>Syrian Army given green light for Idlib offensive: source
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-given-green-light-for-idlib-offensive-source

>Syrian gov’t has every right to launch Idlib operation: Russian FM
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-govt-has-every-right-to-launch-idlib-operation-russian-fm

Previous

cluttered as fuck with nonsense

lmao t. assmad subhuman OP destroying conspiracy animal

What's up with all the spacing?
Where is original OP in the OP?

Attached: 1547105276704.jpg (470x470, 70K)

it's a mutt who is hellbent on destroying the general, he does this whenever he gets the chance.
I will not bump this thread if it is going to die desu, i will let it die then bake a propper bread

not even mad

I prefer this version youtube.com/watch?v=cWEqVrrSufk

God I hope this is finally it and they launch all of those fucking missiles. This clown world needs to be destroyed. At least launch some EMP's and take out the power so everyone has to interact with each other irl.

Attached: Kek8.jpg (800x600, 66K)

You can always put all those links in the seconds post with most relevant information.
Keep the original pattern, please!
for the love of Assad.

Attached: MADMAN STRIKES AGAIN.jpg (1080x1080, 432K)

>hellbent on destroying the general

nah, I'm working to improve it.

>he does this whenever he gets the chance.

eh, no thread for ~8 hours. nobody made you join this one

Death to America and Israel. Let us not forget about the death of israel
thank you

Should i just bake a proper bread now?
If you guys want it i will

Attached: 1556520797460.png (500x500, 106K)

So when's the good shit going to start?
The map's been the same for months now.

Attached: 1511532047716.png (741x630, 27K)

yes

Ask and ye shall receive

>seconds post

clutter is a burden. focus on devs, nevermind the propaganda and other nonsense

>Keep the original pattern, please!

nyet, it's terrible.

>interviews with a puppet a ~year ago
>wordpress from a year ago
>twitter Assad/Russia propaganda accounts
>maps
>maps
>more maps
>unsourced devs

>suggests
So , another mere guess.

>“Are you saying the Russians will put nuclear missiles in Venezuela?” Carlson asked.

>“What I am suggesting is that they are already there,” Diaz-Balart said.

foxnews.com/world/rep-diaz-balart-russia-put-nuclear-missiles-in-venezuela

>death to
that's funny i read massie's "peter the great: his life and world" daily on the toilet taking my morning shit and it just starts my whole day off great. i love russians! you can't kill us, but we can kill you. that makes you our allies! so cheer up a little.

>it's a mutt who is hellbent on destroying the general
you cannot kill that which is already dead