Endgame is redpilled

Avengers: Endgame is redpilling millions of people around the world
> whites are the only ones sacrificing their life for the world
> only a few black characters, contributing almost nothing
> most of the superheros are white
> the strongest woman character is white, the semigods are white, all the key characters are white
> promoting family values: the ironman is raising children at home,
only the saving of the universe is more important for him than his daughter, captain america chooses to live a calm family life
instead of fighting continuously
> while white man can live a calm life (captain america at the end), blacks can work of them instead to save the world and grant white man a happy life
> only white man can fight and win against thanos, the strongest woman character is still not enough
> according to the film soul is an existing thing (and all decisions related to it are final and can not be changed), so its not an atheistic materialist film
> blacks arriving in the last fighting scene speaking in unga-bunga language and using spears like retards when everybody else
are having supertechnology laser weapons
> blacks needed in the film only to show that all minorities are having a marginal role in the world

Thank you Disney and Marvel

Attached: _106399860_avengers-endgame1.jpg (660x371, 68K)

all those marvel-ous superhero movies is just "confession" of tar budgets about the cape being the curtain hiding the rainbow hands. Of course the red color is part of the rainbow spectrum.
It's like stonewalling of the lambs where they are showing and telling us about their "superpowers". Problem is that blind are unable to see or understand. So it doesn't count.

Film was loaded with SJW bs, ending was most white heroes handing the cape over to poc too. If you can get past that and the gay talk, it was decent.

honestly, I couldn't care less if they are handing the cape over to poc.

for me at least, this was an end of an era,the payback for every second I have invested into this universe and although I am saddened it ended, I will cherish it forever.

They can make Thor a black polyamorous furry and Iron Man a transexual genderqueer alien for all I care. I got what I wanted which was the best cinematic universe ever created by far.

This is true

The part were all the male superheros get beaten down, spiderman falls down into a ditch and all the superwomen group up for a final showdown was such fucking faggoty bullshit that it almost ruined the whole movie for me.

Thank god it was Iron Man who sacrificed himself and not fucking captain marvel.

>Endgame is redpilling millions of people around the world
Do you have a source for that? Because most of the people I saw in the theatre were NPC normalfags who pay no mind to any of what you listed and the type of leddit basedcucks who think the movie is "empowering" or some shit.

Thanos punching Captain Marvel with the power stone was so satisfying mang

Like you said NPCs dont think, thats why their subconscious will accept everything that happened in the movie. They will not think about why only white man can save the world and niggers cant, they will just accept this situation.

Attached: soul stone.jpg (750x858, 52K)

movie sucked, in the book Nebula steals the gauntlet and gives it to Adam Warlock, you know the character that was supposed to take the place of marvel girl teased at the end of Guardians 2 and instead they just fucked up the story and made the whole thing boring,

taking away from women the role they were meant to have in the original story, taking the gauntlet from thanos, but NPCs don't read so they'll never know

They literally make a black woman the new queen of Asgard and a black man the new Captain America in the end.

Explain to me how that’s redpilled?

Minorities will work instead of white man, while white man can enjoy life. White man built everything they just using their technologies and infrastructure etc. Anyway who cares? White man defeated the biggest enemy, the others can take their time to fight against weak shits.

Attached: shrek.jpg (700x697, 69K)

I thought about Thor handing over the Asgardians to qween nig, it was really a nothing move because now she wuz qweens of a remote fishing village and he's going off to have adventures with the Guardians of the Galaxy.
But anyway everything is nanotech bs where anybody can use any powers they want and nothing means anything anymore, the MCU is essentially over.

this. also there were traditional families presented in the film, no gay and lgbtq bullshit. the first and the last scene was showing an ideal traditional family scene

Attached: 1555587627650.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

Kys scizo incel loser

cute larp, thank you for contributing

Attached: spoil.png (424x363, 131K)

Holy shit.
When you put it that way, suddenly it makes sense.
Cap is running his support group and the fag talks about crying on his fag date and then Cap is tired and is ready to hang it up and retire, so he goes back to the 40s to live the Trad life.

Attached: zhItw6TgTcgJTprpNvL1pBY3kjE.jpg (1095x1600, 514K)

You forgot the part where he turns over his shield to a nigger, meaning that the symbol for the country (Captain America persona) is not even white anymore.

Christ you NPCs are retarded.

>> while white man can live a calm life (captain america at the end)

By going back in time to the 1940s.

Also:

>be iron man
>be techno-genius
>get his hands on some real technology
>die

Lol!

Attached: Thanos-and-Tony-Stark.jpg (700x394, 58K)

Thank god DC didn't get this gay. It's also very nice knowing EVERYONE on set HATED Brie Larson for obvious reasons: She's a stuck up egotistical bitch, like her character in Scott Pilgrim vs The World. Even Hemsworth hated her ass and that dude tries to get alone with everyone, but then again why am I telling you Jow Forums faggots this, your too busy crying about jews and muslims. Pathetic.

yes of course, the nigger can serve the nation while whites are having a good time and spend time with family, that nigger is single so he can risk his unworthy life

Attached: price.jpg (740x749, 65K)

yeah captain america went back, but hawkeye is living the life with a full white family in the present.
also by killing iron man, all minorities have to feel empathy for white people

Attached: puka.jpg (554x960, 114K)

agree, Brie Larson was a very bad choice

The nigger never took the super soldier serum, so it's symbolic at best.

(((whites)))

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Couldn't agree more.
De most főzök, annyira nem érek rá csevegni lol

We need an updated one with Sonic.

I liked the movie but I won't be seeing any more. Captain Nigger? Queen of the asgardians being a nigress? More bullshit about Wakanda? And most importantly, Captain Bitch? No thanks.

Only heroes that’s aren’t white are black panther (has his race as his first hero name lmfao), Hulk (which is half Indian or something), falcon and war machine (which is a worse iron man).

Too bad Tony dies

>Hulk (which is half Indian or something),
He's a jew
You also forgot the nigger asgardians, one of whom still lives.

What are they going to do, now, with the brown Marvel heroes? Try to continue the story?

yea but when he tried the shield on he said it "didn't feel right", literally admitting he was not worthy and can never live up to the standard set by Cap, the quintessential white man

Iron is getting replaced by a girl. Thor is getting replaced by a black chick. Captain America is getting replaced with a black dude.

Attached: valkyrie.jpg (1497x1051, 881K)

Why teleport a tribe of spearchuckers when they could have teleported the USMC and supporting tanks and attack helicopters?