Reminder, that the US government paid WHITE SLAVE OWNERS reparations for each freed slave, $300 to be exact...

Reminder, that the US government paid WHITE SLAVE OWNERS reparations for each freed slave, $300 to be exact, which is $9,188.02 in today's dollars.

Next time, when you hear some racist conservative piece of shit talk about how reparations are a bad thing, remind their low testosterone, dying race sissy white ass that crackers already got paid and now it's our turn.

I propose the US government to match those numbers, $10 000 to every black person on top of all the existing corrective measures, like affirmative action, for past discrimination.

Attached: cu2ompwnblw11.jpg (640x851, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compensated_emancipation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews aren't white

do i get any money since my ancestors helped free the slaves?

the ultimate fantasy of any oppressed people, is not to become equals, but to switch places with the oppressor.

also, sage

and yet it was mostly whites that died in civil war, yet it wasnt slavery that started that civil war, and mostly whites fought and defeated nazis

go tearjerking somewhere else you uneducated swine

fpbp

>I propose the US government to match those numbers, $10 000 to every black person on top of all the existing corrective measures, like affirmative action, for past discrimination.
What, can DaJaqua not do math?
How about $9,188.02?
On top of all existing corrective measures.
But, seeing as it's all about corrective measures, you only get the money when your feet touch soil in Liberia.
One way trip, I'm afraid.

Your race already got paid, dipshit. In fact, there's more to be paid. You're about to be a minority with us in 2046. Then you'll truly get to know how it feels to be a minority in this racist ass country. Expect to be pulled over by black and latino supremacist cops on a daily basis then, white boy.

>10.000 to every black person.
Not every slave owner was white
And not every black person is descended from slaves.
So I guess you might have an actual argument if you said reparations should go to every black person who can trace their lineage back to a US slave.
But even you must admit it was a jump for you to go from “only white slave owners got reparations” to “every black person gets reparations.”

Of course your just here to troll so I have no idea why I’m treating this like you’d actually argue in good faith.

>$10,000 to every nigger
They'd be broke again in 3 weeks.

Every black person has been negatively impacted by racism and slavery, even if their ancestors weren't slaves themselves.

The problem is white people can actually afford lawyers.
So those black and Latino supremicist cops will only succeed in bleeding their own police force dry. Before long every police station will have to sell every police vehicle just to keep up with the legal fees. Every cop will be a bike cop.

I feel that most niggers here didn't come from slaves, their work ethic is shit

White people are negatively impacted by racism.
Pretty easy to make claims like that

>The problem is white people can actually afford lawyers.

LOL! Not anymore in 2046, after all the wealth and societal positions have been transferred to minorities through today's and tomorrow's corrective measurements.

>This

>white
80% of them were jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compensated_emancipation

Only in the District of Columbia, which fell under direct Federal auspices, was compensated emancipation enacted. On April 16, 1862, President Lincoln signed the District of Columbia Compensated Emancipation Act. This law prohibited slavery in the District, forcing its 900-odd slaveholders to free their slaves, with the government paying owners an average of about $300 for each.

And yet some do more than just whine about it.

Attached: not a nigger.jpg (931x524, 20K)

Fuck you nigger
You belong in a mass grave bitch

Every white, or anyone else, has had their life negatively affected by associating with you, just being near you

You deserve to die

>white slave owners
Jews are not white faggot.

Lul good luck with that.
You and I both know that leads to civil war and if the USA undergoes civil war in the 21st century China, Russia, and the EU will interfere to make sure the US stays permanently Balkanized.

Then China has the geopolitical throne and let me tell you, niggers will wish they still had white people after dealing with the Chinese.

This. Jews owned the slave ships and were the plantation owners.

Sheeeeeeeit nigga! DON CHEADLE

Attached: doncheadle-750x.jpg (750x422, 73K)

Divide and conquer jew larping as a nigger. I've seen you before shlomo and I'll call you out every time.

I think black people should pay my European ancestors for the atrocities committed by the moors

Will you then shut up about it?

jew goldsmiths bailed themselves out of slavery with goy (taxes)

and blaim it on the goy

+ keep importing niggers anyway btw for profit

too big to fall kike bullshit throughout history

We need to target israel to be precise. Those fake jews were behind the slave trade and stole all our wealth.

>$9,188.02
>switch from crack to cocaine for a month
>broke again
>niggers gonna be niggers

I bet those $10000 would be wisely invested

Can't we just drop all the niggers off on a beach or in Somalia

I agree! So we should confiscate jew money and redistrubite2 it to black people. Seems fair to me since jews ran the slave trade top to bottom. It was as jewish as Hollywood. How do you like them apples you fucking retarded divide and conquer jew pretending to be black?

Oh rabbi....

This

Don't forget most of those slave owners were Jews. They then used that money to set up Goldman Sachs. As black men we must get our reparations from the Jewish community and the Jews that made us slaves. Goldman Sachs owes us.

But what about black slave owners?

It's historic fact that more free blacks per capita owned slaves than whites. So does "reparations" means rich blacks like yourself who own a home and can afford the internet to shitpost online have to give your money to poor blacks struggling in the ghettos doing drugs?

Attached: IMG_2805.jpg (506x506, 106K)

okay but white people get to use the n word

How abiut that and a free plane ticket to Ghana to right the wrongs of the past so we can all move on in peace? :)

Reparations are a good thing, and Whites have paid blacks multiple TRILLION dollars, several thousand times more than they produced while slaves. Blacks then squandered ALL OF IT, then turned around and asked for more.
You want reparations? We've paid them already, several thousand times over. White people were the last people to start slavery, and the first ones to end it. If you want reparations, go talk to the arabs. We'll go with you, seeing as how they enslaved both blacks AND whites, for a much longer time, across a far larger area, and with more cruelty. Those fucking Muzzies owe blacks AND whites reparations for slavery. White people have paid what we owe, several times over. It's time for black kangz to go get what is theirs from the sand-niggers.

Smart nog.

Your meme version of history is bullshit.

FPBP

Attached: 1527982038805.jpg (590x882, 64K)

They can't even trace their lineage back to their fathers let alone as far back as the civil war.

>even if their ancestors weren't slaves

Attached: 1545212478431.gif (438x383, 2.7M)

Didn't the black slave owners also get paid?

Shut up and get an education
Then you will have your own power
And not be a beggar

Bump