What happened in 2006?

I think the general consensus here is that 2006 was the tipping point for western society. This is the year most people point to when asked when things began to fall apart. What happened during this year? Was their satanic witchcraft afoot?

Attached: 5FBB6610-857F-4F41-AF79-BE298548C767.jpg (1024x768, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPll5IKqPpo
youtu.be/ZtREnrZM43o
zillow.com/homedetails/807-Bronze-Bush-Ct-Plant-City-FL-33566/117677124_zpid/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vHRHQZ1dpik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It wasn't 2006 it was 2007. Smartphones in a single year permanently altered society for the worse. Everything went bad when they were invented. Absolutely poisoned society.

Most people say it was 2006. The smartphone was not the sole cause of the fall of western civilization.

Fucking Sonic.

2006 - Facebook really opens flood gates and your ex has 1700 fb friends and starts fucking everyone in her freshman college class for keystones

2007 - smart phones blow up and woman never look up again

2011 tinder destroys mating rituals

2012 Instagram thot economy forms

>Smartphones
This and the bank crisis.

youtube.com/watch?v=vPll5IKqPpo

2009 for me

Smartphones also meant that women and minorities flooded ethe internet

The 2006 congressional elections swept democrats into power across all levels of government. It's been all downhill from there.

The smart phone is arguably the worst and most destructive invention our species has ever seen.

iPhone ruined everything

Attached: cellphones-before-and-now.jpg (459x329, 26K)

2007 is when the quality of my life took a nosedive from which it has yet to recover

The global warming hysteria was in full effect but most Normie's weren't buying it. WOW was online. YouTube and FB were two years old (I think). Talking heads were starting to talk about the housing bubble but getting ignored. Katrina was 2005...eh nothing special about 2006.

I think the biggest change began with the Ron Paul movement, right leaning people were not supposed to go off script and be anti war. 2006 was still neocon dominant. RP was the first online political movement of any significance. The media has only been getting more and more hysterical and overt since 2007. I mark 2007 as the year that many head in the sand gen xers began to notice there is something deeply, deeply wrong with the power structure. Maybe they look back before that time with rose colored glasses, the good old blue pilled days.

so much this

I mostly remember gurren lagann vs haruhi on /a/ because I was still into anime back then because moeshit hadn't taken over yet

Attached: Its like im really back in 2006.jpg (600x399, 128K)

This is kinda true but I love how it boils down to you not getting layed you fat fucking loser.

2008. Obama.

>2006

Fucking zoomers, our current period of crisis began in 2001

But overall the cultural death of the west began with the world wars. In the USA the cultural death of the USA began in the late 1960’s

Attached: 08FAD4B2-71DF-465E-B6C4-FB2B8D0657CF.jpg (443x455, 96K)

This.

you which kike
it's more like it destroyed the foundation of the western civilization
the family unit and nationalism

Bingo.

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning

2006-2008

facebook becomes a thing, permanently destroys social life
smartphones causes people to become zombies
2008 stock market crash causes absurd housing prices meaning young people can't afford decent homes anymore
and of course Obama

i was in college (33yo boomer here)

it was the end of the 90s in a sense. iphones and facebook came out next year. twitter came that year.

2001 was the event but the fallout was so slow that it wasn't full realized until around 2007

Late 2000's were generally a turning point for the worst

Attached: the year the internet went to shit.png (500x680, 96K)

What the fuck are you talking about? People lost a little money because of greedy Wall Street con men, but the "West" and particularly the US is doing better than ever. Stronger, more unified, with a clear vision of the future and the goal of higher morality. Trump is shitting this up a little with his anti-American crimes and policies, but he's a Putin asset who's getting paid to do it. At least we're not Africa or Russia.

western society took a turn for the worse in 1973 but the peak of the destruction came after the financial crisis.

>2006
>end of the 90s

Attached: C7D392AB-6345-4037-B443-C346662EFB07.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

>boohoo smartphones make people dum xD
Fuck off zoomer cucks. Do you guys know how big of a pain in the ass it was to do simple things in the 90s, like meet your friends at the mall or getting directions if you were lost? Seriously, FUCK OFF. Nobody forces you to use a smartphone, I bet at least half of you are on one right now. Smartphones are the very definition of societal improvement (in terms of efficiency). Shit like Facecuck and Jewstagram are just MySpace on steroids. Those social media zealots have been around since the late 90s

This. Soooo much this.
Deserves it's own fucking tread

>People lost a little money
gentle way to say how they had a shit tons of money transfered to the banksters because "too big to fail" mean the working class pay for everything every times

you must be a troll or a fat idiot
maybe both

What year did the third world get increased access to the internet? I think that was the game changer. Suddenly, they could see they live in an open sewer in comparison to the rest of the world prompting them to become refugees.

It was 2012. That was when things got shitty with leftists. I’m not sure if many of you remember but there’s an infamous video of a lesbian feminist arguing with a trans person and a gay kid, and the gay kid yells at the feminist saying “YOU NEED TO CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGE.”

I laughed at the time because of how nuts it was but I realize that video was a microcosm if things to come.

By 2007 you already had the massive blow back from Iraq being a shit show, Bush brings a retard; spying, gitmo, Katrina etc

The democrats swept into power in 2006 as a reaction to this the housing bubble popped in 2006 and Obama rose to prominence by 2006 first appearing on the scene in 2004

You can argue that smart phones and tinder caused the issue but those are just services and products designed to fit the demoralized broken people of the time.

You think dating and the sex marketplace was awsome before tinder? It wasn’t the mating world was already broken beyond repair

Marriage rates and birthrates have been falling for 50 years

"Net 2.0" Maybe that sums up the answer to OPs question.

Zoomers won't ever know what life was like with just two kosher narratives to choose from before that. It's no wonder gen x checked out.

would me getting rid of my smart phone eliminate social media and have women be real humans again?

The social networks are to blame. This video explains it pretty well youtu.be/ZtREnrZM43o

This. Social media ruined society. It’s like going around give everyone a fucking megaphone.

patriot act
Bank/housing crisis
Social media
Smartphones
Data economy
Internet of things

Its over. I want no part of this timeline.

it wasn't a single year but a bracket of time from late 06 to early 08

Yes

*privacy is over. I want no part of this timeline

Attached: 1554288105942.jpg (663x495, 175K)

Speaking in a cultural sense he's not wrong, America went from being a mall culture to a FB culture...god help us all.

I've only ever heard 2007 or the beginning of the recession

Dude things have been going to shit ever since Jews got their foot in the door. Fucking Cromwell was where it started going wrong.

That’s the thing. Because of social media the motivation for people to do anythinggg is fucking social media. Women will fuck a guy get pregnant and subsequently leave the guy so she can take pics for social media.

As someone who dated women long before smartphones, I GUARANTEE, GUARANFUCKINGTEE they were never real humans to begin with. They were always on the phone or watching TV. Now it's just more efficient. They were always this way. Don't believe the lies you see in movies like Blue Velvet where women had actual innocence and empathy. Complete bullshit

>flag
Whatever you say, contrarian zoomer

Its accurate. The first half of the 00s felt like an extension of the 90s

That would be the year when a nigger put his hijab in for president....and 2 fabulous years later...we have a real winner....hahahalahahalo.

Raise of different degenerate subcultures + economic crash.

Attached: 555.jpg (400x400, 31K)

No women are just more relationship orientated. They focus on other people more than concepts. But social media made it more extreme.

This thread gets posted every few weeks and it's always 2007, the year the iPhone came out and Social Media became not just for college kids.

If you're going to force shill threads, at least get them right.

I 100% agree. 2012 was basically the end of productive political dialogue in the American mainstream.

They were never real humans. They were just able to hide their bs pre-internet.

Kinda, shit was never the same after 9/11 but more or less the 90's continued.

It was 2001, you cocktard.

>the financial crisis.
It's just money, slav-commie. We'll make a bunch more and live great, happy lives here in America.

My next home:
zillow.com/homedetails/807-Bronze-Bush-Ct-Plant-City-FL-33566/117677124_zpid/

Attached: 807 Bronze Bush Ct Plant City FL 33566.png (1031x577, 1.27M)

It wasn't any one thing, it was a culmination of events stemming back from the 20's. The economy was destroyed from FDR, religion was destroyed in the 50s, culture was destroyed in the 70s and the collapse started after 9/11. No one wants to admit it but the terrorists won. It took a few years for the cracks to start showing but by 2007-2008 it was apparent that something was off. The slow decline was noticed and we have been falling at an increasing pace ever since. No president or government official can save us, the culture has to change and return to its moral foundation. Unless that happens we all hit the bottom, and take most of western society with us.

>watching movie with girlfriend
>she’s scrolling through Instagram on her phone
>asks me to explains what’s happening in the movie every fucking time she looks up

if you dated long before the smartphone but young enough for the girl to be obsessed with TV and phone you're a first gen X or a late boomer
you think anyone see your generation as something to achieve ?
you're the twos most stupid and brainwashed generation this earth as ever seen
a bunch of coward

Just like the destruction of american malls can be traced back to the exact moment where bus lines connected ghettos to urban areas, the destruction of western civilisation can be traced back to the exact moment where iPhones connected degenate fucks to the internet.

The left started losing its shit under Bush by my reckoning. That's when the word "racist" went from being a serious accusation to a daily matter of course accusation.

how life must be easy to understand when you see everything and their mother in a left and right paradigm

>flag
Blah blah blah. I don't care about your rhetoric

Nice blog post. Just dump her already, you're being cucked by a FUCKING PHONE

I call it the tower of babel syndrome, the bible showed in two instances what happens when people from all over the world get together in collaboration, the results are always disastrous. Ever since the new millennium we have become interconnected across the globe, and just like that bible said about "the days of noah" hell on earth is created.

>Blah blah blah. I don't care about your rhetoric
talked like a true boomer
>whatever i don't want to see don't exist

Attached: 335135134.jpg (316x237, 18K)

It was a true paradigm back then, only two narratives were available from msm. Today I'm NatSoc.

The tipping point for society start at 30 April, 1945.

95% of girls under 25 are like that. They literally can’t help it. It’s not a dealbreaker, it’s just annoying.

Soma

Learn English first, Chang. Abhorrent grammar and spelling.

Keep replying

They've always been like that, trust me. Even my mom, who grew up in the 40s/50s never gave a shit about anything important like politics/STEM/philosophy/etc, just TV shows, shitty magazines, and fashion. They're all vapid, it's in their nature. It's just more efficient and visible now

where the fuck do you think you are
fuck off on jewbook if you want to talk about grammar i don't give a fuck
i'm french btw no upvote for you today attention whoring faggot
i will retard until you stop dodging your responsibility

>i will retard
well said

@211766493
>still spewing nonsensical rhetoric
Don't care. No more replies for you (filtered)

Quebec could have been France’s America. Instead they got a sad petulant child that can’t even secure its own independence.

I think the real tipping point for society was when everyone was shouting "Give us Barabbus!"

here's your upvote girl you're so clever
>Quebec could have been France’s America.
if the boomer and GenX weren complete slave and loser maybe
boomer and GenXer are the same everywhere they did nothing and pushed the burden to the next generation
in 1995 we should have fought for our freedom and Quebec would be free

In April 2011 only 35% of Americans 18 and over had Smartphones
The number didn’t even surpass 50% until January 2013 when it hit 51%
According to pew research

The Zimmerman, Trayvon shitshow happened in 2012 and the trial took place in 2013
2013 gave birth to the modern SJW and BLM shit and is also when smartphones and constant social media use hit critical mass
Although to be fair shits been gradually downhill sense 1965 when they opened the flood gates and took silver out of our money

Wow man
that is, like, so deep

Attached: GarlicticDog.jpg (1920x1080, 477K)

>boomer and GenX
Those hard-forced hourly memes are obviously shilled propaganda. Nobody pays any attention to them anymore.

they stole the soul from a generation that was meant to take over and lead the future

>gentle way to say how they had a shit tons of money transfered to the banksters
Like they had any choice. My dad lost $100,000 from his retirement account, but his company required him to invest in a Wall Street 401K.

Well....Yeah....

This was the whole point of monogamy coming about and replacing tribalised raising of children. Every male got a partner, every male got sex, every male got a 'guarantee' that their child was there's, so they contributed to the development of society and culture as a whole.

Take that fundamental building block away and the male energy which invests in the re-invigoration of the culture stops. Women aren't going to put in the effort, they aren't mentally evolved for that.

>the destruction of american malls can be traced back to the exact moment where bus lines connected ghettos to urban areas
I've never heard this before, but it sounds highly plausible. Sauce?

peakoil happened 2006
collapse in 2022
seneca cliff

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vHRHQZ1dpik

It really started in 1989 with the fall of the USSR, right away they started talking about the NWO and globalism, the 90's was the most transformative, mass 3rd world immigrants became really noticeable in large numbers, the offshoring of jobs really took off and the white birthrate went from bad to really bad. By 2006 the society had been turned into a degenerate cesspool and has only gotten worse since then. Imagine what the future has in store with these Satanic people ruling us.

the smartphone
facebook
the recession

humanity didn't stand a chance

wtf do you mean ?
did the Boomer or GenX step up to save the western civilization from the usury enslavement ?

So stop giving them power

65 was the year it all started to go bad.

In-deed.

Attached: Remember lads, Subscribe to PewDiePie.jpg (887x899, 287K)

think how fundamentally smartphones have transformed human behaviour in just 10 years
think how this can never be reversed
the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

I was taming strange the whole fucking time, but it doesn’t change the fact that nearly all women are stupid whores.

This.

>think how this can never be reversed
Praise the sun.

Attached: solar flare.gif (501x421, 247K)