Assange gets a year in prison

news.sky.com/story/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-jailed-for-breaching-bail-11708538

Attached: skynews-julian-assange-arrives-at-court_4655567.jpg (1600x900, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
metro.co.uk/2018/05/24/extremist-left-bacon-mosque-died-prison-drug-overdose-7573478/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That’s what you call a 2020 holding pattern while the CIA sorts out politicians. Very cool. I love representative government bros.

Ashamed of my country

This.

They're keeping Assange away from testifying until after they get rid of Trump

This.

Here
boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/211755129#bottom

Plausible given the timing of events

why? if it were possible, Trump would crucify Assange himself

Trump and his AG would make the final call, and they want them out before they move on Assange because Assange has testimony that Seth Rich gave him the material, not the Russians

This

no skateboards in prison!

Attached: Julian_Assange_Pro_Pooper.jpg (640x360, 189K)

as long as he doesn't get sent to the US he should be fine

but you still can smear shit on the wall

That thread is full of CIA niggers.

True. So the deepstate is still working against the people. It's obvious Drumpf is on board with this as well though.

He imprisoned himself for nearly 7+ years so he could avoid 1 year in jail. What a fucking genius!

disgusting

i hate drumpfs UK

Don't worry Steinberg, you'll still be getting your annual $20,000,000,000 donation.

Ooooooohhhh Juli Juli
Juli Juli Juli Julian Assange

This retard was hiding in 4walls for 8 years, bcoz of 1 year in prison? Wtf?
Or he will be jailed for more after this 50 weeks?

He would have had an accident. He’s safer behind bars unironically

stfu cia niggers
he will be jailed for one year and then shipped off to the US
the goal is maximum time in jail, and the US is happy to wait for their turn at punishing him

He couldn't be sure exactly what would happen to him if he left the embassy and he still can't be sure

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: jew_the_goyim_know.jpg (408x632, 32K)

He didn't have a skipping bail loicence.

Attached: CIA_niggers.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I don't think he is on board, I just think his hands are tied. They probably threatened his family the first day he was in office with the typical, "you cant cross this red line, or else we kill your children"

very good, hopefully he racks up more charges
and even more time so he can't get out. he did
not change anything and wasted time and money.
this is the final result of siding with tranny military
faggots.

Attached: ob.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

and watching the Qtwerps twist and spin is hilariously pathetic.
Who needs truth when you are so fucking twisted up in your delusion and programming....

lol the President is the most powerful person no one can "threaten him" take off your fucking tinfoil hat

Oh yeah?

Attached: t6c0tmehgka11.png (944x487, 285K)

Assange is dead.

One important detail about heis arrest, is that he couldn't get back to his room to activate DeadManSwitch

yeah don't mid Assange goys he is a traitor and he is dead. Please look away so we can stab him in the dark.

Attached: GropingIntensified.png (1600x1200, 1.05M)

(((They))) will kill him in prison

Fuck off CIA niger

Belmarsh is known as a prison for most dangerous criminals, like criminals exposing journalists

>activate DeadManSwitch
The entire point of a dead man's switch is that it activates on it's own sanjee

Attached: apu_the_town_rapist.gif (500x375, 234K)

Still waiting for the dead man switch to drop.

Attached: 19-seymour-futurama.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 23K)

Hes already dead. We're moving on now.

sauce?

Assange got ZOG’d.

Attached: 023ED636-BDAE-4510-8DDD-AFB5E0F7E7C1.jpg (1111x893, 236K)

No, the one year was for the breach, he was avoiding extradition to Sweden. Is it weird as fuck to get a jail sentence for a bail violation? I don't think even the US gives you a criminal charge for jumping bail, just remand.
It is basically a civil matter that should not warrant a jail term in and of itself. So a year in a shitty bong paki run prison and then off to Sweden or the US?

laws mean nothing in the uk anymore.

real talk what about his dead man's switch? why hasn't it flipped yet? currently seeding all the insurance file torrents

either they disarmed it or there is something going on we don't get to see?

It doesn’t exist. It was an empty threat because Assange has nothing left. Can’t you all see this yet? Anyways, he’s haunted at night by mortal terror over the US executing him, he threatened but even if I’m 100% wrong and gay he doesn’t want them to charge him for more leaks increasing his chance of execution. DMS was a clumsy ruse.

>laws mean nothing in the uk anymore
Don't agree

Laws are here to justify real criminals - law makers, as corrupt judges, royals, jews, pedophiles and politicians.

>Laws are here to justify real criminals
you forgot to add mudslimes to the list

Attached: UK_police_soy.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Cops are literally pussies are afraid of prosecution for anything they'd do against populist agenda. Our replacement has begun long time ago, but it isn't finished, so they do, what they need do to earn a tap on a shoulder.

Who the fuck cares for this autist? If he was real, he would've released the documents at once, together with nice TLDR noting all American crimes, not boast about Doomsday device and his 24-encrypt code.

But no, he decided to skate in his embassy and leak few bits when he felt like it.

Absolutely no sympathy.

If I had the chance to ruin America, I would do it in an instant, and wouldn't try to be strategic in any way.

Fuck Assange.

lots of bright goyim in this room

You probably should be, fellow burger, but this happened in bongland.

you seem gud infoamd.

how do you figure? assange's testimony gives trump & team seth rich, which kills the farmers' story that the russians hacked the DNC server and stole the emails. all of that coming out in a court of law would only help trump.

Not in this country he’s not. I’ll bet good fucking money they put him into general population and promise the Muslim boys some “favours” if they beat him to death.

this.

>lol the President is the most powerful person no one can "threaten him"

Attached: 2-jfk-assassination-evidence-gallery-getty-615320542.jpg (526x406, 30K)

you aren’t very powerful if you can be neutralized by a threat of violence. On paper, the president is powerful. But in the real world, you’re only as powerful as your deterrents to opposed force

DMS is stupid. what could it possibly have been and how could it not be spun as "FAKE NEWS"?

>based Trump
>aawwooo
>4D chess
>more neocons 2020

Attached: 1438053470554.jpg (475x263, 21K)

Noooo

I will forever wonder what was said in that room on that day. My best guess is that Obama revealed that Trump was to be killed during his inaugural speech, but Obama spared him. that or ayy lmao

Ruskies can't feed their kids (jewish oligarchy apart), so better leave them out

What a joke. He just did like 7 years in prison

i'll capture this thread

Attached: lenin.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Checked true and verifiable

Hiding in the embassy was done to prevent extradition to Sweden which made a fake case against him solely so they could be a good goy and hand him over to Obama.

He'll be killed for daring to stand up to the big boys lies

Its pretty blatant

This board is filled with Qtard golems, it's pointless to attempt to explain it to them.
Assange is the enemy of Zion, Trump will destroy him the moment he gets opportunity.

>This board is filled with Qtard golems,

Qtards, trumptards, pro Israel posters

When will old pol come back?

>Assange is the enemy of Zion, Trump will destroy him the moment he gets opportunity.
Well, we have those here plenty
Especially in legal (((circles))).

Tomorrow is the hearing about looney-tunes extradition.
How could he defend himself?

Will they kill him in jail like they did with the bacon mosque guy?
metro.co.uk/2018/05/24/extremist-left-bacon-mosque-died-prison-drug-overdose-7573478/

Still gets to smear the walls with shit.

Memeflaggot, don't you dare to compare them to our national heroes Saville like

>shills in full panic mode

You have to be gassed

>aren't they all?

Oh noes. He reported the news. Such a crime.

>Oh noes. He reported the news.
It's literally annuda shoah goy

Attached: jew_excitekike.jpg (527x588, 42K)

underrated

I drank booze on the daily for a full year. Was necessary to survive before taking the clown pill.

This.

Glownigger.

>locks himself up in a literal prison for the last 5 years to avoid spending 1 year in jail
What’s his end game?

To šie for Israel, I'd say.

So far he managed to get himself locked up for skipping the bail, forfeiting the money for non existent charges hahahaha hahaha.
Reminder, he had not been even charged with rape
Breathe in, hahahahhahahh

Attached: 1557164835231.gif (155x173, 948K)

Hopefully he is murdered in prison.

k pal, go suck off that Communist Muslim cunt some more

He's either going to be suicided in prison or be the governments bitch for the rest of his life. I would kill to be able to hear what kind of deal if any was offered to him or if he had any leverage of his own.

Attached: 1555003813526.jpg (470x753, 63K)

Are they bragging/describing how they're going to take him out?

they gonna make him into Julia Assange

Meme it. I can't photoshop for shot but somebody HAS to make Julia Assange a thing.

Attached: 1535732917092.jpg (400x400, 20K)

trump loves wiki leaks, he said so himself. what if its 502d chess and trump tells the boys to get him out?

Do those glow in the dark fucks think they get a pass from being microwaved to death with dews and 5g? You will do jobs and then you will be killed. I hope you get that fucking low iq traitors...sad many such cases.

depends which jail he's in really. plus you can request to be put on a vp wing. had quite a few lads get into debt then request a ship off to the nonce wing from the guvnor. no guv is going to want a dead man on their hands. one guy was killed when i was in jail and they were interviewing the whole of b wing for months

So if Assange is under arrest now, who would save the world?

Attached: Mia02-01.gif (360x240, 2.66M)

He was killed/removed on DAK and they shut down half the internet to prevent it from being released.