Why did they kill him? What did he know?

Attached: 18-anthony-bourdain.w512.h600.2x.jpg (1024x1200, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7eJqXEoUU3U
youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch the Haiti episode where he gets red pilled hard. It’s priceless.

He was one of those dipshits who advocated for open borders.

also the Vietnam episode and the heroin episode in Boston, he was promoting racial tolerance and bringing attention to corporate misdeeds like the land mine industry

He was a pedo and he threatened to run his mouth and tell on everyone. He's apart of the jewish cabal that runs the media and international pedo rings. You don't ever wonder how they get access to sex workers and drug dealers? They are glow niggers that operate for the satanic kike cabal.

careful, you're growing a target on your back

Didn't Kate Spade "kill herself" just a few days after?

OP, Lou Reed is still alive.

he did post shortly before his death that he has been a victim of hillary clintons operatives and it wasn't pretty.

He was a kike vampire who openly talked about how he wanted the white race to die on his show. Good riddance.

How to cook a banging gourmet cheese pizza

and her husband left the scene of the crime wearing a mouse mask

Just saw it. He gave free food and all the nig nogs started a riot.

Attached: false.png (1468x1194, 162K)

hey man, you're spot on....but watch out for enemies.

godspeed brother, keep spreading the good word.

He was murdered for visiting Nagorno-Karabakh by a Mossad trained AZ hit squad.

Attached: Bourdain.jpg (705x1608, 949K)

Something called spygate.

It casually happened last year when spygate was about to blow up, famous chef dies in france and then Macron has a direct talk to Trump and they are all friends, that not counting the weird stuff that flew over europe those days.

Fascinating stuff.

kek

The only "celebrity" I liked as a person, ignoring minor failures

Suppose, I am as beta as him then, as he just couldn't handle being cucked by a jew pedo whore after making enourmos sacrifices for her

RIP Tony

Kill Asia Argento

Should watch Israel episode (I think season 4 e 3)
He was absolutely fair to Palestinians

Is this the new shill tactic

Yea I was impressed with that episode. He really made the Israeli settlers look like lunatics and kept on asking if they were born in Israel or in the US.

no, three letter agencies have been going to peoples homes for inciting violence or online terrorism. just should be aware.

9/11 was Israel

buy guns and ammo, stockpile

he rot his brain with all those drugs back in the days.
Many is not all coke fiends from the 80s kill themselves or end up with neural issues..think pryor, williams, thompson

I think it is the paraquat the US army used to spray on the coke fields in south america

I would rather have a meal with him, than with you

He dug his own grave with his decades of degeneracy.
It is quite unfortunate that he killed himself, he was a very entertaining and talented presenter and chef.
I actually enjoyed his shows a great deal, he was bullshit free.

I especially enjoyed the episode where he made fun of the Italians who wanted him to pretend he had just caught frozen fish and octopus LOL
I don't know if you saw that episode, it was fucking great

Big pharma killed him because he said Chantix made him want to kill himself

Fuck this degenerate pedophile kike. I hope he's burning in hell right now. youtu.be/7eJqXEoUU3U

Attached: 1468563227944.webm (844x446, 2.71M)

>He was a nihilistic douche bag
He was a millionaire, who traveled the world, and dated younger women.

He hated life, so he ended it.
>Atheism, nihilism, not even once!

i was mostly joking, but also agreeing with you
was like a friendly "you're so right it's dangerous"

but your ancestors were criminals so i dont think you care lol

interesting.
It is known to cause serious sleeping issues

the idea that chantix causes just sleeping issues is an utter joke, those heavy mood stabilizers, it is of the utmost imperative to keep your loved ones off it.

Attached: 1536596274516.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

I thought he killed himself because his girlfriend cucked him with a 15yo

I am aware that it causes some really fucking insane side effects, did not know about the suicidal tendencies associated with this garbage.
The few people that I know who tried it told me that the first days are a fucking nightmare...literal insane nightmarish dreams and severe sleep deprivation. They quit within a week

Jews heh

To make it worse, she sucked Harvey and accused him of rape, beta bought it and guess where is he?

>Jews heh
>To make it worse, she sucked Harvey and accused him of rape, beta bought it and guess where is he?

Attached: Bourdain Suicide .png (853x633, 70K)

>inciting violence or online terrorism
Shills do this all the time, I’ve never seen anyone tell them they’ll end up with a target on them. Curious

Fair enough, just don’t want people shutting down discussion when we’re having an uphill battle trying to have any discussions here whatsoever

Based mossad

LMFAO that's my favorite episode. Based Nigs.

Attached: comedy.jpg (963x755, 391K)

Which one is it? (Season, episode)?

yeah i understand, and i agree seems like theres a group (organized or not) working to prevent discussion through pointless bait

Russia. Because of the Nemstov interview as well as the Olympic doping exposure. Painted them in a very poor light.

Russia never forgets and always gets their man

Also bump I would like to hear more theories

Possible, might have been underestimated previously.

I remember the episode about Azerbaijan, he was slacking ruskies for what they are

They didn't kill him. He killed himself. He was a lifelong feminist and stood beside Asia Argento through all her bullshit, then while he's off shooting his show he sees pictures of her being very physically intimate with another man in public - meaning she's obviously fucking him behind closed doors. It was too much, he realized she was just a whore and he'd hitched his entire reputation to a sociopathic narcissist. Then came the BSOD realization that everything he's stood for could be a lie. He said he'd poison Trump if he ever cooked for him, yet his own side is so deceitful.
When people can't handle the truth, they either dive into denial or check out of life. Bourdain couldn't handle cleaning another guy's spunk out of the crocodile-leather wallet Argento calls a cunt, so he an hero'd.

Fuck this kike. I hope he's getting ass fucked by Satan right now.

Actually, you're probably right. The whole simplest explanation etc etc... Kind of reminds me of what happened with Michael Hutchence, relationship fallout, can't see his kids. As a father who's been through some shit (nothing that major, I'm still happily married) I could see where that would pull you into a suicidal tailspin

He figured out the secret recipe for KFC. Coundl't stop lickin his fingers and flappin his yankee lips

Attached: bourdainwasfuckingmurdered.png (710x619, 255K)

He was a cannibal? Look at his friends.

>I don't like this person
>So you should all ignore his suspicious death because I don't like him

I hate this fucker. I read his books when I was a kid and wasted a decade of my life as a fucking chef. What a fake and gay profession.

Killary/ mossad/ ruskies/ being beta ((((Asia Fatalie)))?

He realized his gf was a lying whore

McDonald's FTW!

user, at least you can cook now

many of us wasted our life on much worse shit

Kill all Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U

lmao

Too bad. I hadn’t heard that.

T. Cucked a guy when I was 15. Feels bad now.

I dunno. I just saw clips of it here on Jow Forums.

Watch this..
Lol
He knew

Attached: 01ingfowfu211.jpg (1125x2436, 162K)

I don't give two flying fucks.
He was a Jew.

>memeflaggot posts that he doesn't care

Attached: 1532664928230.jpg (800x600, 205K)

You what nigga?

Attached: 1556220357267.gif (500x230, 1.94M)

Shit, thanks brah.

He knew Hillary eats people.

He killed himself while fapping. He was a degenerate

>What did he know?
some pedo shit

One less brony.

He killed himself while jacking off on the bathroom while strangling himself with a scarf. He was just a degenerate, why the conspiracy?

Yes she did. All these kid fucking jews are suspect.

He fell in with a literal witch and that was it

So you care about Jews?
Probably a dirty Jew. Change your flag Jew boy.

He was a leftist cuck who literally was cucked and he found out by hus girlfriend posting "fuck everybody" on instagram cuz she was cucking him and the he got to actualize his lefty agenda and commited suicide

Opinion discarded

user, I got some bad news for you.

Side note, I actually got to hang out with Lou before he died.