PEPE 2.0???

This image is currently being shared by British MPs, and other politicians around the world on Twitter.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-01 at 14.05.53.png (466x460, 221K)

I'd be flabbergasted this gang sign originated on Jow Forums till I remember how influential this site can be. Makes me wonder if it's the most dangerously influential social media in the world.

Hindsight will be the judge of this. I only hope they're too remote from this booby batch to really know what they're doing. The guy in the right hand frame isn't emphasizing it. I think for it to count as an authentic personal statement there has to be some sense of emphasis.

Based Estonia. Why shouldn't they like their own people? Never owned slaves. Never colonized anyone. Eat shit faggots.

are you stupid, it's the "ok" sign

>Estonian
>White

>t,

Attached: jud5.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

Yawn.

Attached: 1555982509252.jpg (482x720, 275K)

To the media and politicians, apparently not.

And who do we have to thank for that?

Good. if there is one thing Europe needs it's more white power, not less.

Attached: Annotation 2019-05-01 141741.png (710x900, 513K)

You're correct, even the Anti-Defamation League defines that as just the "okay" sign.

Unfortunately, Liberals don't want to face real problems, so they decided to complain about this.

>even the Anti-Defamation League defines that as just the "okay" sign
lol, the Anti-Defamation League is not the dictionary, they can't decide what things mean

>lol, the Anti-Defamation League is not the dictionary, they can't decide what things mean
You're correct again!
Symbols and imagery are viewed differently by everyone.
I only mention this organization, because most people use this as a (((shining_star))) of guidance

Yeah. Some people want to keep it covert

[whispers] hail hydra [wink wink]

Damn, i had hoped our ex president who tweeted this was a bit more meme-aware. Now he is just letting himself get trolled so easily.

Attached: 1555588665327.jpg (800x600, 106K)

Jow Forums is a Jewish boot camp for goyim. It teaches you to bait, concern troll, false flag, disinformation, etc. Jow Forums understands all of this because Jow Forums inflicts it on itself. This is informational warfare and it's been waged on the West for a long time now.

Now we have become the jews.

I'm glad the 1st amendment protects completely fabricated nonsense, based.

Attached: 1553058313747.png (758x802, 668K)

Why is he balancing a tray on his head?

How can it both understand it *and* inflict it on itself?

Why are scuba divers such racists?

Attached: AdobeStock_50504380.jpg (4500x3000, 1.32M)

There's a pic somewhere where toomas hendrik ilves does the ok hand sign as well. He's kind of a cunt honestly.

>Estonian fearless ubermensch
>Wh*Te
Don't you have a pride parade to go to?

I hate US media outlets with a burning passion, they always try to twist the meaning of words, or this shit, trying to attach a meaning to fucking gestures of all places and especially a gesture that is associated with signing 'Ok' or 'exquisite'.

Attached: 1554705446596.png (922x518, 341K)

how has this forced barely succesful unfunny meme spread so globally?
this really is clown world

Are we triggered yet.

Attached: 1474412043700.jpg (570x487, 45K)

>Makes me wonder if it's the most dangerously influential social media in the world.
It is.
What should be of concern is not that Jow Forums is so influential a social media but that social media itself is so influential. That's fucking terrifying.