Are there really people who can enjoy only one drink...

Are there really people who can enjoy only one drink? Everytime i start drinking i need to keep going till i fall a sleep. If i know that there isnt enough booze around to do this i wont drink anything at all. I fucking hate getting sober once you start drinking.

How do people do this?

Attached: 1536520308779.jpg (234x264, 13K)

Do you realize you can time the drinking event so that when the drinking stops you can go sleep right away and skip the sobering up process?

Do you also realize that its okay to not be an alcoholic?

im as confused as u user im the same way as it should be

Hmm, no.

Best to just keep it to 2-3 drinks before bed. Have your drinks and go to sleep. Don't start a habit you won't be able to stop. Coming from someone is suffering consequences.

>If i know that there isnt enough booze around to do this i wont drink anything at all.
im the same and it works wonders cus most people i know just drink very little and im like why the fuck would i waste money on booze thats not getting me fucked up?
so i just smoke weed and like 2-3 beers, way cheaper, better and no hangover

More drinks equals more money spend. I am also trying to do some economy. So like 8 euro per drink it's kinda a lot here. So i prefer to save them and that's how i drink less. Try becoming a jew and drink less

Honestly if you feel like this you should probably avoid alcohol in general. You might actually be an alcoholic.

>why the fuck would i waste money on booze thats not getting me fucked up?
Not saying you're bad or wrong for your view on the matter, but you can drink just because you like the beverage. "Getting fucked up" is exactly the reason I only drink a little and avoid drugs entirely. Fucking hate that feeling.

It's called not being a fat alcoholic that has money to waste on a tasteless habit and being a mindful imbiber that develops an actual palate for a variety of alcoholic beverages while spending reasonably.

Booz is the best!!!!
I just got scammed into some $18 draft beer. Went and bought a cheap beer at the gas station right after to drown my sadness.

thats valid too
im just saying i drink to get fucked up (like OP) so i just avoid casual drinking

Alcoholics aren’t even fat you rich prick

That, or go full degen and buy some everclear. Throw up a few times,get cirrhosis, and learn your lesson.

you need to be 18 to browse this site

Depends on the drink like if it's a beer I gotta have two or three to actually feel anything otherwise one beer is like drinking a cup of tea.

Whatever other hard alcohol yeah one drink and I'm good.

It depends on the occasion too like I'm not looking to be hungover after a family BBQ or something

They're all fat. That's why it's called beer gut.

Attached: Drinking_Calories1.jpg (600x404, 89K)

yes, when I drink I just have a single drink. I honestly don't understand people who get drunk.

Just out of curiosity, do you have many alcoholics in your family?

>Everytime i start drinking i need to keep going till i fall a sleep

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-26 Alcholic.png (736x478, 20K)

Me, I only drink a single serving of anything. Any more and I'll feel like my stomach can't take it.

Yes...drinks taste fucking good if you buy the right one. Just like soda tastes good but I can limit myself with soda. I usually won't drink alcohol or soda because they are both bad for you but at social events I will drink, usually alcohol instead of soda but sometimes I may have soda.

Where's the source on this

I take like one shot-glass of whiskey and just sip that shit for a good 3 hours.
Then i go to sleep or play vidiya.

If you only have one drink becoming sober isn’t as painful like when you have more then one