Females in idf

in Israel, it's mandatory for women to serve in the military.
what do you think about that?

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (898x628, 84K)

ugly

Sounds pretty desperate.
I hope they all get blown to bits.

Hope they get ashed!

Attached: 1549133602820.png (480x476, 206K)

Only a Jewish society could be so soulless as to make the women fight on the front lines.

Do they also get issued diapers for when they encounter rock throwing palestinians and shit themselves with fear?

I think it's very progressive and feministic.

why are they wearing make up?

next question: do you have ideas for how can I avoid it?

since your men are faggots who piss themselves in combat, I don't see why it'd be wrong to mix them with women

Definitely a good thing, it will keep them from turning into flat slobs like American women.

I think it's cucked

disgusting brown subhumans
gas all kikes
all fields

It's the same for Kurdish women

Gives the men something to do after pulling double weight at least.

I'm a slavic person and have no idea what my parents did to get citizenship here. whatever it was, I'm fucked up for life, and now they want me to join the army although I've declared I'm Christian.
what do
don't want to go to jail with all the niggers and arabs

Just accept it retard, you will at the very least learn important information from participating in your country's military.

i have low health profile, they'll put me as a secretary for an Ethiopian jew soldier and I'll have to make him coffee for 2.5 years while hoping he won't rape & kill me

All propaganda images to make the dumb Burger goyim want to die for Israel. These thots never actually fight anything.

>what do you think about that?
Sub-optimal for most front line units, could be okay for logistics and other unit if the same standard is applied. In Israel’s case it’s necessary for the security of the state and to band together all of its people, I’ve read multiple accounts on how people describe that the mandatory service is a red line that crosses the lives of all Israeli’s and connects them; without it you’re described as being a barely functioning society.

Women are in general poorer soldiers than their male equivalents and the fraternization is obviously a big fucking problem. Put a group of males and females in the same group to work together and just watch what happens, basic fucking biology.

its shit, bitches enlisted after me and got dischared before i did.
men and women should serve the same time

Ah yes...The old "muh women in IDF serving on "the front lines" meme.

My favorite.

"Diversity is our strength!"

become orthodox

I want to breed them

post jewish tits

I'm Christian, they don't care

sorry, but if you're into jews I don't think this thread will please you too much

israeli tits whatever kike
post them before you go the the army so we can register your beauty before all the rape you will get

i created what is known today as the modern
military. you're welcome. it's the only way to
reform fake jews and make them into something.

Attached: solomon.jpg (644x483, 37K)