Niggers eternally btfo

>white Texas highschool kid ran 100 meters just 0.40 seconds behind Usain Bolts Olympic record (who comes from a 3rd world country has nothing else to do but run all day) and 1 second faster than bolts teenage record

youtu.be/ejoAhVDhA5w [Open]

youtu.be/BMxI-6M7fp0 [Open]

As long as there is still 1 white man left in the planet you'll be btfo at everything

Attached: 1556695116096m~01.jpg (508x479, 64K)

Of course he is a crypto jesuit.

it isnt really crypto of he is wearing a sweater proclaiming that

Impressive, niggers are not physically superior.

Attached: 1553446165362m.jpg (1024x683, 77K)

lol, was thinking the same thing

>curly hair

based med master race

White people are literally better at everything lmao

Attached: 1554895946714.jpg (564x564, 46K)

With a 4mph tailwind********

Still very impressive and hopefully the sensationalism gets some kids outside playing and competing

I can honestly say after watching that running video, this is only the 2nd time in the past 20 years that I've been proud of the white race.

the other time, picture to the left

Attached: Trumps-Firing-Squad-gesture-Reprinted-with-permission-from-Ghetty-Images.png (850x556, 240K)

his dad is Richie from Happy Days?

What about when we mapped the human genome? What about when we made smart phones?

smartphones ended human society as we know it, though. that was the first step in our descent into eternal slavery.

What about when we landed a fucking SUV on Mars?

>whites cant even beat black men
>acts like second place is an accomplishment

kek, is this how whites feel all the time in regards to minorities? cause damn y'all pathetic.

That NASA site in Greenland...the 'Mars' set that has a penguin on it.

Attached: STUPID-AMERICANS.jpg (275x183, 11K)

He beat bolts high school time. A kid with Netflix and game consoles who knows advanced math, compared to some Spear chucker that literally just runs all fucking day.

>people who invented fucking nothing, calling others pathetic
lol

That's clearly just a rock you fucking retard

>curly hair
He's the milkman's baby

I dunno. His hair is a bit nappy, isn't it?

Attached: black3.jpg (300x450, 20K)

Fucking yanks, you really love believing in lies. There is a NASA base on Greenland, to replicate Mars. It is a massive joke - the Red Planet, filmed on Green Land.

Attached: 200M.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

I love being white

Nah you're dumb as fuck go back to the big foot thread

Are curly haired people subhuman?

is that why the flag wasnt moving at all?

Why did you crop put his father?

Attached: D16AN4HX4AA6892.jpg (900x1200, 199K)

Yeah, I mean, he's "white", but he's not "huWhite".

>as if whites did that
It was probably a bunch of asian bozo. Whites dont go into the sciences anymore. All grad students are poos or Chinese

0.40 seconds is an fucking eternity in 100 meter sprint
not bad for a high school student i must admit

Superior Aryan genetics

Attached: 10C5FE36-261C-4AAF-BBD9-4F142FFAB497.png (720x720, 1.24M)

Nah. Azians are drones that write the boring code and do busy work.

t. poo

Then what about the 1 second slower Usain was in high school? Lol

He would look better if he shaved imho

>black guy does well at running
>Kek it's just running lol who cares he's a nigger
>White guy does well at running
>Oh my God we're the Aryan master race praise Hitler xD

You faggots are ridiculous

He's got great physiognomy, and he looks like a Roman Emperor.

Attached: Timeline-of-Roman-Emperors.jpg (1200x630, 65K)

No I'm the last white man in computer science

>shirt

>jesuit

Everytime

Attached: the whore.jpg (1826x492, 331K)

its okay if you have a tiny weewee, because we all know bbc is a meme as well.

S E E T H I N G

Can't he just run again and beat the 0.40

It's funny because it's the only thing you retards had. Otherwise I couldn't give a single fuck.

>and 1 second faster than bolts teenage record
Did you see that part?

what a goofy running style, fast as fuck though

Young white males are being told that they are garbage by mainstream media and public schools. So don't get mad when they get excited when one of their own crushes it in a sport dominated by blacks.

Nah. You're a loser with a shitty code monkey job. That's why you're surrounded by them. It's like someone complaining that niggers are taking all the hourly jobs... because they work at Mcdonalds.

Well it's true. Nothing has been changed. It's just funny to all of us that one of the three things that niggers aren't hopeless in they can't even hold onto the top spot in. Everything else is just ironic gloating for the sake of shitposting.

nigger

>niggers are mentally and physically inferior in every way!

Attached: 1547686946925.jpg (632x1952, 106K)

He looks liked a mutted white, even his father does. They definitly have some nig nog dna.

Attached: 1510770675543.jpg (398x368, 32K)

But he didn’t beat it. So what we celebrating for?

no i didn't
not my intention to marginalize curly blonde sonics achievement

Naw. I'm not going to grad school, gonna finish my bachelors and get a job in netsec

the jesuit world order

>2nd place
Are you retarded?
He got first after stumbling at the start.

fuck the Jesuit fuck your ship ass propaganda

Except black don't crack and whites age poorly. He's already peaked.

Attached: white-trash1.jpg (475x235, 53K)

second in terms of "world records"
but in fact youd still be right, he doesnt even come second in olympic times, all the top times set for the last couple years have all been black men after all, wew

second faster than bolts teenage record

Wow, terrible start and he still blows them out of the water. Impressive top end speed.

Attached: approve1.jpg (398x500, 23K)

Based Olympus God.

Cant crack whats already cracked

the only reason pale skin ages more than dark is because pale skin is from the far north, and the sun near the equator is much harsher than near the arctic. try again.

I had a friend in school who looked very similar especially with the short nappy curly blonde hair; he was white and Anglo-Saxon, no "nig nog" DNA anywhere in the gene pool.

>Except blacks do crack and whites age richly.
Fixed that for you

Attached: The Mountain 2.jpg (540x720, 61K)

You just know he’s slaying metric assloads of pussy while the rest of us just sit here in a delirious stupor beating our dicks half to death good on that dude!

based and roidpilled

This says nothing about anyone but the guy, himself, alone. This fellow's achievement is not any of yours. If you take this as some kind of proof of genetic superiority...then whats your excuse for being here?

To name the Jew. Jew.

you take this board way too seriously. get your dick wet dude

lmao

Cool i went to strake jesuit.

why do you treat us this way

Go I wish I was white

>J E (W) S U I T
I hope he likes sucking on nigger toes

Attached: smooch.png (1007x678, 171K)

Yeah the picture is referring to the small penguin looking thing that looks like a penguin prone on its stomach jutting out from BEHIND the rock. You have got to be a teenager because that was just an off the wall amount of stupidity on your part. And all while calling someone else stupid, too... Mericans :/

Kek, boomers don't understand what "crypto-" means

You're and idiot.

Patently false and spoken like someone who doesn't engage in research. White people continue to be primary author's on the far and away majority of novel research in the hard sciences.

If he does the Jews would already be talking about his great great nog grandfather or whatever rather than trying to bury the story
Fastest time ever recorded by somebody his age

Attached: reverend-jesse-lee-peterson.jpg (600x400, 21K)

Jesuits are based, go suck off your mason buddies faggot

id be that fast too if i had a bunch of niggers chasing me

Looks like a quadroon or an octaroon at least.

Black girls with white swimsuits are hot as fuck.

sub-70

You'd probably fuck a hairless bulimic gorilla if it wore a white bikini.

COPE BTFO

Attached: 1555678075436.png (650x433, 118K)

conspiracy morons fell for the trap that every organization is evil. Even the most based aryan oranization ever the Templer are nowadays evil globalists, Templer had btw nothing to do with Christianity in their metaphysical believes and rites other than symbolism. One can surely question the Jesuit involvement in some stuff, but it goes to far to often. These are no freemason, jews or Jakobins.