Zoomers

Anybody else feeling bad for this kid?

The fact that he's just a little bit older than me kind of freaks me out. He could have had a bunch of kids and done something useful, instead he threw his life away to kill one funny hat person.

Go easy on the zoomers. Be careful not to blackpill us too much or stuff like this happens.

Attached: IMG_2135.jpg (847x959, 88K)

literally who is this?

John Earnest, 19 year old who shot up a synagogue

Probably some shitty e-celeb jewtoober.

Of course the pole can't read

Why should I pity a hero that has done more for his nation and his people than 99.9% of the population? On top of that, this talented man achieved more than the vast majority of the population before the shooting that ascended him to sainthood. So long as the prison whites take good care of him, is allowed mail from his female fans, learns a trade, and gets swole I think he's going to have a comfy and fulfilled life.

>Be a terrorist
>GUYS, DON'T YOU FEEL BAD FOR HIM!?!?!?

why the fuck would i give a shit about him?

>done more for his nation and his people than 99.9% of the population
So he was a jew, just like other anons said before.

Attached: 1556720922205.jpg (1364x963, 174K)

Being high IQ enough to see what the world is really like is a burden.

the fake jew amalekite thinks shedding its blood
will stop the return of Zeus.

Attached: 1556664917046.jpg (1166x2048, 300K)

He was a low IQ normie who said he lurked for 1.5 years, but that was probably an exaggeration. He had zero prior knowledge of guns or politics before visiting pol and look what happened to him. If you relate to him, leave.

Why would you turn loose multitudes of misguided youths into a sea of chaos and disorder after having their perception of the world shattered by this place? You fucking idiot, he probably snapped BECAUSE he left this place.

He's a QT
but we are not niggers here, so people must accept the inevitable consequences of their actions.

Oh no
He actually did something.
Shut it down

Only thing I feel sorry for is his shooting skills and his extremely poor preparation to greatest moment of his life. He just sporadically went in, like a nigger, achieving nothing, now compare that to Breivik or Tarrant.
We have no need in such a pathetic goyim who can't score proper frags.

I feel sorry that his rifle jammed.

>Go easy on the zoomers. Be careful not to blackpill us too much or stuff like this happens.

Natural selections comes in a different forms. The faggot was a huge idiot, he fell for the memes. lmao

Attached: LaughingMuslims.jpg (424x337, 101K)

It sucks when these guys pull rookie numbers. He should have practiced cycling through a jam.

One less person to man the barricades come 2020

Only proves the rule: lurk for 2 years before posting. I bet he was a phonefag too.

You are young as shit. Get off this board and unironically read the bible

This. It's a kike false flag, AS USUAL. When is it ever not.

Sloppy Job Bob

I feel terrible for this kid. He’s Roanoke. It doesn’t get more early American than that. He’s the embodiment of the promise of America gone wrong. He’s the red flag that our country is failing the very people it was founded to protect.

>could have had a bunch of kids
How do you know motherfucker? We aren't boomers, you dumb faggot.

There are lots of zoomers here and I'm immune to christianity since I'm a Sven

Yeah but instead he's made out to be a red flag for "anti-semitism on the rise"

Are you coping with having a low sperm count or something?

No, I could dump a fat load into your mothers arse and get her pregnant, but she is a crazy bitch like every other white cunt around. I'll pass.

Thanks anglo more of your women for me

Attached: IMG_2112.jpg (640x740, 129K)

he wasn't blackpilled. he was inspired. read the manifesto

Attached: 1556726703237.jpg (1089x565, 52K)

unironically this. if everyone was trying to burn down mosques and synagogues we wouldn't have muslim or kike problems

take your meds

Attached: 1553045816938.png (811x506, 616K)

Hey, don't take a jab at the anti-imageboard/Jesuit poster, he's simply telling the truth here.

he excelled in school, was skilled with the piano, and developed a coherent belief system over a long period of time. what are you worried about? do you think you know that he'd be happier taking no action or are you just a worried nonwhite?