Native American Genocide

I’m a lifelong Republican and I feel immense guilt over the savagery of my ancestors. How could they possibly be justified in what they did? How can ANY American for that matter not feel guilt in what our ancestors did?

Attached: 99D4EDD6-26AB-4498-8EB7-45E94E9030F0.jpg (1200x734, 201K)

Literally nothing wrong with killing injun savages

Stfu faggot humans tend to be savages look up most civilizations they’ve done something savage in their history

Attached: DD79BF7D-1A71-42C7-9BC8-3A6FCF61FAB1.jpg (316x325, 16K)

They died of disease you sniveling cuckold

>I’m a lifelong Republican
BAITED.COM

Attached: 1554458466496.jpg (325x326, 21K)

The vast majority died of desensitized, so not a genocide. Also, many of the tribes where savage war tribes who attacked settlers regularly. They weren’t some peaceful hippy cult like you faggot boomers make them out to be.

Feel glad to know that for every white atrocity committed there were probably multiple native atrocities committed against whites let alone native on native atrocities over the course of thousands of years.

Also, take off memeflag.

On a side note, look up Indian agents in the nineteenth century. The US government did a lot to try to dissuade resentment among Native populations against whites and, ultimately, were able to quell those unruly red-men.

Attached: 1556381381607.jpg (500x501, 19K)

they should have defended the land much better instead of dancing with wolves

Kill yourself Boomer

Attached: FE9EBC3B-87AA-4B80-A2D4-DB45551924FA.jpg (616x543, 145K)

It’s a pity how stupid those Indians were. Like the white liberals of today, every white settler had Native American allies that helped them destroy Native American civilization.

Should have killed them all off. Now they get drunk on reservations and rape their nieces only leaving to beg for change in front of a gas station.

human beings are fucking savages, get over it.
Our entire history is marked by bloody wars

>hello fellow [insert target group here]
>I'm a staunch [reiterate taeget group]
>I've been thinking [insert boilerplate rhetoric of stated target group's opposition]
>How come we don't [insert well known idea of solution of target group's opposition]
>[feign curiosity]

Attached: happy_elephant_by_vitaloverdose-d4u963s.jpg (900x656, 159K)

You have been enslaved by the jewissh government propaganda. White people did not want to kill natives at all. Heck, some whites actually bonded with them to learn of heir interesting customs. The government killed off the natives for power whether it was trying to "help them" wirh infeated Measel blankets or talking land, then giving out "reperation funds". Some tribes did not want to respond violently against the whites
But there were whitea hired by the government to portray themselves in a bad image to cause conflict and with superior weaponry, take over.

TLDR: guns don't kill people, the government does

show your flag kike scum

As long as you understand Lincoln was a Republican and fought to free the slaves. And why are you guilty for shit you didn't do? I'm not guilty. I haven't done a damn thing wrong. Unless you have a slave in your basement right now just stop. Stop drinking Democrats kool aid & feeling guilty for shit you had no part of.

Esau gave up his birthright...

Plus we had "Nephilim" in those days... Giants (bullies).

God didnt forget & he knows the children who carry the legacy of hate to this day. Not all white people feel this way.. but for the ones that do... im sorry for what you are going to experience unless you change your heart.

white man, i sorry, america yours. peace pipe.

Attached: my real home.jpg (1835x633, 534K)

It was a brutal frontier conflict, a battle between settlers and peoples barely into the Bronze Age (In NA at least). There was little to nothing in common. No common rules, no common morals, no common loyalties. Conflict was inevitable, and our ancestors did as they did to survive and overcome their foes.

They put the semi-savage peoples they were at constant war with to heel, and forged the greatest empire the world has ever seen upon their bones. Much can be respected about the Natives, their tenacity especially. But the more advanced, dynamic people won out in the struggle for the New World.

Why need I be guilty that my ancestors did what most other peoples did before them? When you look at the long span of history, did not the Natives decimate and conquer others? Did not my Celtic and Latin ancestors? Need the Italian feel guilty that his society was built on the feet of Roman conquests?

The nation I live in was earned by the blood and sacrifice of my ancestors. That's that. So what if it was by the sword?

>I’m a lifelong Republican and I feel immense guilt over the savagery of my ancestors.
Since the Republican party didn't exist then this makes no sense.

>mongol slantyeyes were native to america

nah

Attached: indyuhn.png (634x1643, 1.03M)

Cuckservative

You’re a fucking cuck just like the rest of the republicans. We fought them in open combat and beat them. We won. If you feel so damn guilty, give all your possessions to some alcoholic fire dancers and fucking kill yourself

>savagery of my ancestors.
so you're jewish?

>as a fellow white person
>(hand rubbing intensifies)

Attached: fuckoffitsours.jpg (1168x584, 185K)

Fuck 'em. They started shit and got schooled.

Attached: 1546408098548.png (1206x732, 1.18M)