If I’m half white, half Mexican...

If I’m half white, half Mexican, am I allowed into the ethnostate even if my appearance looks European to the average person on the street?

If not, is it ethical for me to not breed with a white woman? I would hope that breeding with a white woman would cause my future generations to become increasingly more white.

Attached: B18A658B-2AD6-4B54-A623-6B8DCEBB1328.png (476x401, 138K)

Did you check your family tree ?

In what way? Are you asking if my Mexican side parent might have been predominately spanish instead of Aztec?

My dude-- its okay to not be white, too. Don't breed a woman, make love to her. JFC. Goddamn barbarians on this board.

Kys

>even if my appearance looks European to the average person on the street?
I would think especially if. You might even be fully European. But if you’re a castizo breeding a white woman your kids will obviously be white.

Attached: 85876758756.jpg (605x1169, 733K)

My primary interest in a relationship is marriage and children. I’m kind of past the point of wanting a childless companionship since it hasn’t brought me the same meaning in my life.

If I am not white and it’s not ethical for me to breed, I accept this and I will at least do my part to end anti-discrimination laws in the United States.

>my appreance looks European to the average person on the street

Attached: 328781679a868e299a95b5c22e217bbc.jpg (600x903, 66K)

And what if i´m castizo with + 12.5% Ashkenazi.

Attached: 1550198464286.jpg (540x540, 23K)

pic related is a half white half Mexican castizo

Attached: CD96CE51-9E08-4506-86E0-43E2157038B4.jpg (799x1200, 117K)

G t f o cuckold

Yes, but fake and gay, the castizo average looks just like Argentina.

Attached: 07a06602a5699126ea0309f1dd3cad74.jpg (650x488, 25K)

If you have a lot of Native American descent, don't breed with a White woman

Basically could pass as South European / North African / middle east caucasian.

Anyway he lives in the U.S. what why woman?

white*

that would be better, yeah

looks spanish to me

>north african
no

I haven’t looked very far into my ancestry since nearly every member on my Mexican side is deceased or is legitimately unreliable in recalling their own genealogy. Should I use something like 23andme?

>half Mexican
Don't even try Paco

They will ignore you for my Big Iberian Dick

How does your mexican parent looks like.

based amerimutt

Attached: 1553661317970.jpg (812x2202, 342K)

don't use your DNA tho, it would go to the kikes
use your mexican family's instead

>implying spaniards look like that

My Mexican father is deceased and more or less looked exactly like le 56% face. I look very similar to a Spaniard or a very white Argentinian. I am not unlike the castizo images being posted in this thread.

Maybe before they got MOOR'd :(

Mexicans are Good enough but we want blondes

Im 2/3 Russian (rest is French German and English) would I be allowed in the ethno state?

Dude are you retarded? can't you tell if you are castizo or mestizso by looking in a mirror? and don't do jew dna test

Die. You and your mud family.

Wisigoths looked like that at the very fucking start of their journey southward, maybe but when they came to spain they probably weren't aryan

slav ghetto

No and No. You are an invader

The ethnostate op is just a Jow Forums wet dream.
so i wouldn't worry about it

>Hay guise, am I invited to your imaginary treehouse?

Attached: not_this_shit_again_nyarlko.jpg (600x360, 49K)

I look more like a castizo.

post skin and eye.

Only identify with your Nordic genetics and look at the other shit as a burden you have to carry (probably because of bad karma in a previous incarnation). Anyway, it's all just self interest so don't worry about ethics, you do what you're going to do.

Oh and you need to start believing in reincarnation ASAP.

It's not okay to not be White you weak minded liberal piece of shit, fuck you. You privileged faggot.

Attached: spain.jpg (841x490, 30K)

Never use those companies. Ur in a database forever and they sell your dna to other businesses. Lots of israelis involved aswell.

ONE
DROP