OH MY GOD ITS HAPPENING

IRANS ECONOMY IS COLLAPSING, IF THEY LET AMERICA DO THIS THEY LOSE, THEIR ECONONY WILL BE IN SHAMBLES, THEY HAVE TO FIGHT TO SURVIVE, THEIR SHIPS ARE ALREADY AT THE STRAIT, THEY MUST FIGHT AND IF THEY DO THEN ITS ON! ITS WW3

Attached: A0F5938C-F320-4490-81A0-659FB54E6D09.jpg (1235x1426, 805K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk&
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it, though?

Is it?

They won't

Why the US is sanctioning Iran?

I heard this shit all before, it's never going to happen cunt. Just face it, this is it. Society is never going to change, nothing is going to essentially get better. This is all that life has to offer.
Honk fucking honk, now back to work wagie. You'll need to work extra hard to make enough to eat and pay off that student debt

Attached: 32425.png (419x238, 84K)

> (OP)
>Why the US is sanctioning Iran?
Their jew masters wish it

Death to Iran!

They don't even know.

It's anti-semitic to ask.

Zion demands it for whatever "god" chosen reason

You're about to go to another war for Israel burgers, get ready.

MIGA!

mexican flag tilted 90 degrees look like iranian flag

Attached: 1555608575888.png (720x720, 26K)

Iran is like any other sandnigger shithole. They are big on words, but nothing will ever come off it. Over a decade ago, the little guy (Akhmadeenedjad or whatshisname) said, they would destroy Israel. They never did.
And they can't close the Perseo-Arabian Gulf either, because that would instantly mean war with a bunch of Arabian countries that export their oil through it.

Good! Get fucked Iran! Can't wait till they are bombing those terrorist fuckers around the clock and there are boots on the ground fucking them up!

Attached: 1488595198099.jpg (480x640, 59K)

saudis and israelis want to be the major regional power in the area, iran is their only real competitor.

Iran is collapsing. Post in store prices, you filthy sand-leafs.

Stupid fucking mutts cunts.
I hope you get smashed in Iran along with your kike masters.
Get the fuck out of my country too you filthy orcs.

Attached: straights.png (800x472, 536K)

this!

Attached: 1552410425981.png (500x580, 109K)

i guess you forgot that they mined the straightsin the late 80s. Noone went to war over it!

Venezuela's economy is collapsing for 14 years now, and they're still not dead. Can some economist divulge us on the fact how long does it take for economy to collapse before it collapses?

unfortunately this.

Attached: 1538723307755.jpg (629x505, 33K)

go back to beating your child bride muhameed!

Attached: 51344473_330610091130648_7309224255420366848_n.jpg (960x549, 37K)

t. MIGA boomer

Attached: 1B3E6193-2A2B-4F50-8501-35BDE94D1301.png (789x659, 649K)

Attached: 1470710171952.gif (500x500, 1.81M)

It's time to end Jewish collusion and subversion of American foreign and domestic policies.
20 trillion in debt, homeless vets, endless wars, flooded by third world immigrants,.
Jewish success is detrimental to non-Jews.
Catering to a small minority that offers no benefefit only exploits the U.S. While alienating the rest of the world that offer more economic opportunities and advancement is nonsensical.

Attached: 1555337328208.png (945x934, 2.17M)

1. Calling us out on our degeneracy and being right. If they were wrong about this, we could just laugh it off.
2. Building nukes.

It’s either Iran fights back or it gets destroyed internally by opposing economic factors

THIS!

Attached: 1556438111855.jpg (1024x944, 116K)

Could our state department be faking out our enemies by making it possible for conflicts in both Venezuela and iran.

I mean a long term conflict with iran would cause a huge spike in the value of crude oil.

We would need a second source (((Venezuela)))

>you're going to get drafted to fight Iran, /sg/ poster says for 400th time

so you predict they'll roll over and die without a peep? really??

Attached: 1452996423639.jpg (500x267, 34K)

Ww3 lol more like a bunch of shit skins getting raped in 2 day massacre by us

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

shouldn'tave messed with israel you fucken dune coons

Our government is trying to start wars all over the world. Wtf... This isn't MAGA

Stupid question but why dont countries like Iran and Venezuela that are obvious targets for economic sanctions by the west not grow a shitload of food and distribute it to the population?

As in if the people can see their government providing food + shelter + medicine to the population while being targeted by sanctions it would give them less incentive to riot.

Russia + China could helpout especially with respect to medicine aspect

Is this because it is almost impossible to carry out somewhat decent in practise, Russia and China already having difficulties providing adequete food and medicine to their own population so they dont have enough of these ressources to share or is it because they believe there is a better approach?

Attached: B36896C1-5184-4A83-AF71-CD037C011980.jpg (319x331, 15K)

This is just like in 1943 when US embargoed Japan forcing them to ataack or perish. I hope Iran destoys the fucking US navy. I got nothing against you white Americans on here. I would just rather see Iran destroy Israel.

Nothing a few dozen bulldozers couldn’t fix...

having national sovereignty is now an international crime basically.

>You'll never defend your homeland from foreign invaders with a G3 and your buddies

it hurts, bros.

Attached: Assad Putin mission completed.jpg (1024x683, 67K)

Because we fucking feel like it.

OH PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN
YES

I seriously hated that game. Worst storyline. Boring as shit.

>tfw when iran finally has enough of the bullshit, and israel tries to use the american army to fight but it's too full of fat guys, women, and trannies to do anything.

Attached: 1556040570084.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

They do grow basic foods but need more food processing plants for things like cereals and other mass produced foods.

Iran probably gets major food shipments from Russia to keep them going. Venezuela could cut down more rain forest and get more cow/pig farms.

Iran isn’t Iraq, they didn’t dump all their money into tanks, MiGs and APCs. They have the world’s largest arsenal of missiles, with all of them pointed at US bases, Tel Aviv, Riyadh, ghawar, and dimona. They’re going to launch all of them simultaneously. The bombardment is going to be glorious.

And then hopefully Israel gets completely btfo.

MIGA golem, the post. Go back to r/T_D and find a bull.

Attached: IMG_4323.jpg (800x774, 178K)

I would rather you mongoloid fat fucks get destroyed than Iranians. At Iranians are closer to whites than you are.

I enjoy that the Iranians haven't figured out who it financially benefits if they try to shut it down. I predict they do show up and find that nobody cares. Literally ignored as if they're not there. No war, no fucks. When Iran goes to shoot first they will discover they have loaded nothing but blanks. Only perception matters.

>I hope Iran destoys the fucking US navy.

Attached: 1555499853475.png (441x302, 58K)

As it stands right now they have captured more US sailors than we have captured of theirs

this.

stay triggered snowflake, Iran is a terrorist threat, they will be dealt with!
Trump is going to destroy them!
>MAGA!

Attached: 1555658760630.jpg (254x255, 17K)

Underrated

Unironically in one of the scenarios imagined by the pentagon the U.S. fleet could be destroyed in less than a day if it tried to cross into iranian waters.
It was the whole scandarl about the millenium games.

Attached: b26407ef020048b4e2ba009b6c915365.png (750x1000, 589K)

And mexico is not, miga miga miga moist moist moist

"I'll take who is the second nation on earth to get nuked for $1000 Alex"

once the illusion of world military prwess fades israel is fucked. their suffering the demographic and degeneacy decay worse that whites. and the only ally they really have is the west, who has is beginning to feel the demographic effects on their military.
they are making due and try to swtich to china but are too dumb to realize china only cares about flipping the table over and replacing the west with themselves, after which their is no longer an incentive to work with israel on anything. china and india have enough population to overcome the IQ gap and producing genius people in greater numbers than israel ever could. In the long term what tare they supposed to do to survive?
at best they become irrelevant and people leave them alone because they forget about them at worst they keep kicking the hornets nest and the countries they undermine cannot protect them.

If israel risks to be destroyed they will take everyone down with them

>and here's why that's a good thing

I can pray memeflag. Hell I would take 1 aircraft carrier

MURICA, FUCK YEA.
youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk&

Iran is perfectly equipped to take out carrier groups. America put all of its money into surface fleets which are obsolete against modern missile barrages, especially in white water theaters like the gulf.

Masters of the ruler and compass control the seas, not missiles, not surface fleets

Attached: image.jpg (960x597, 115K)

hope this happens to be quite the honest fellow

>What are meaningless saber rattling and PR ops

300lb bodybuilders don't knock out 4 year old loudmouths and put it out as victory propaganda.

>Iran wins one scenario
>muh oh noez

And how many scenarios were there where Iran was utterly decimated

If Iran gets nuked than the Russians will start nuking American puppets with no NATO treaty protection (Israel).

I would love to see total nuclear war at this point. I'm starting to think it's whites only hope of not becoming extinct.

Maybe because Iran is an Islamic shithole that wishes to it's ideology and funds terror groups

>thinks I care about Israel

Russia and Israel have a weird relationship, but they might invade/nuke Turkey...

>Fuck yeah
fuck IRAN

Attached: 1555775770534.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

Are you talking about Saudi Arabia? I think your auto spell check is buggin out.

and israel is a juden shithole that wishes to it's ideology and funds terror groups

None
They immediately shut the whole thing down and pretended that nothing happened.

Attached: paths-of-glory.jpg (600x902, 171K)

I never assumed such a thing, why the hostility?

*Wishes to spread

They captured some SAS and have their boat and equipment on display in a museum, the americans they captured theyre creating a starue or already, as a tourist attraction depictng the iranian sailors with the us ones on their knees at gun point

All that said i have no doubt the us could defeat them, but i dont think it would come without losses at sea, not just on land this time

>Russia might...invade/nuke Turkey

This situation gets better and better

Turkey has NATO protection

Both are shit. Don't need to support one group of crazies over the other

And they, in turn, BTFO the entire world.
With jews, you can't win.

oy vey very antisemitic post

The US sanctions begin May 2nd. Can Iran and allies weather that storm somehow or is Iran being forced to block the strait of Hormuz?

kek

yea so something would have to happen first but the "Russia will conquer turkey in a day" comes from some south african dutch or boer actually seer (like a future teller, a psychic or he had dreams or whatever)
anyway he described that in the WW3 thing, that russia would conquer turkey in a day.

They say this every week. Iran won’t do shit, they started threatening back in the 70s and have never once don’t a fucking thing. I’m surprised this even made the news

>THEY HAVE TO FIGHT
TANKS IN 30!

Yeah, no.

Stop normalizing anti-semitism in the guise of questioning American foreign policy! You nazi!

>their suffering the demographic and degeneacy decay worse that whites

isreal has a birthrate of 3
so no they are not in decline

Attached: 23.gif (300x273, 126K)

Cringe

did already happen in your own simulations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

everyone else pick up a map, if you think ground troops get across iran in anything but less than 5 years you're completely delusional
that's why they dont want them to have a nuclear arsenal

nice digits, have some G3s.

Attached: 1550096531548.png (668x707, 835K)

Literally what they did
They pretended that the fleet was not destroyed despite all the units they later used in the wargane had been effectively killed at sea.
They then proceded to give any possible advantage to the U.S. team to justify the deployement of new weapons of unproven capacity.
And don't tell me that's far fetched,we all know about the Bradley,the M16 and the M14 fiascos.

Attached: 1555419056735.gif (140x140, 904K)

Are you guys tired of winning yet?

Iran is literally more white than the US.

They probably do shut down the straight, is no bluff nor any hesitation,mits closed, and this is as much news about it that we get