Christianity is trash

So Jow Forums like most of you know Christianity and all religions are false and fake. No gods no nothing.
The only idiots who remain are chronic idiots who hang out in /x/ and think they can astral summon something and fail every time because /x/ is bullshit.

I'm here to answer another question that pops up.
If Christianity is abolished what do we do next?
I'm here to answer this question.
First there is no real need to do anything since Christianity is nothing more then a dance club and this is what their churches are stupid dance clubs.

With this out of the way.
I like to preserve good character and knowledge.
There should be a institution to teach the population.

Here is where we come in the Emeroldians.
This is exactly what Emeroldianism is all about.
There are temples where we preform ceremonies only all ceremonies are only symbolic and the services are not magic its all aesthetics. Meanwhile the philosophical teachings are the important part.
And the sermons are nothing like the christian dreadful stupidity followed by idiots singing songs that have the word Jesus or God in them.

So basically this is a ask me anything thread.
Ask anything of an Emeroldian.

Here is a quick overview.
Secret place = Temple / Emeroldian Temple.
Holy book = Argonomikon.
Founder = TarGon Zorin.
We are not atheists however you can think of us as atheists the reasons for this are maybe to complicated for most of you since we are beyond igtheists(Ignosticism).
Also describing one self as atheists is like saying
>I don't believe in god this is why I worship Satan Hail SATAN!
look into LaVeyan Satanism its basically atheism while screaming "Hail SATAN" every sentence. Its a idiotic position (theism/atheism) because one still is trapped in the christian narrative that theology and theism are even coherent concepts (on the same level like saying if I'm not a christian I must worship Satan). No one can be an theists or atheist because the concept of theism and god is incoherent.

Attached: Christian trash.png (718x706, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuqwmMpV2oo
deanradin.com/evidence/evidence.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>flag
always...

Sorry rabbi, i can't hear much of your gibberish, but as far as i know your (((atheism))) promotion isn't that impressive

Tldr
Praise Christ.

>>flag
>always...
What is your obsession with flags? Some of us value our anonymity.

>atheism
You keep using this word yet its on the same level like thinking everyone who disagrees with you is a satanist.

>Some of us value our anonymity

>anonymity
>Jow Forums

BHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Praise Christ.
I can simply point out facts why Christianity can not be true.
Or how toxic it is and how everything in it is suicidal.
Love your enemies anyone?

However this thread is more for the ones who are interested how a post christian society looks. And while we talk about you you are not deserving of the attention we give you.

>Tldr
What a surprise the christian is incapable of even reading normal posts.

Wan't to know anything bout the Emeroldians or what we stand for?

Hail Satan 666 roll

you arent on x enough

Ive summoned mad demons

>Memeflaggot
>Expecting me to read all that shit written by (you)
Praise Christ and stay mad memeflaggot

>flag

sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage
sage
>sage

may the wrath of YHWH be upon you, demon.
child of satan

>Memeflaggot talking about deserving attention
What a meme!

>memeflaggot
Like explained before you real flag looser have no arguments and look like idiots once questioned.

Its not like its trivial for everyone to fake the geographic location using a VPN even a free one.
Why are you obsessed over it?
Will I get more truth points if you know where the exit node of my internet connection is?

just from the title of your faggotish thread I can see you are degenerate projecting shits so im good m8

you will taste wrath of heavens soon enough just like the rest of this now-forsaken and corrupted world

HAIL JESUS. you will burn in eternal flames

Attached: i=é.jpg (318x159, 9K)

Attached: A3F8E1D4-F418-4AA7-ACBD-34F312AF0457.png (1269x619, 439K)

Hemeroidians

tldr;

get a life

stop making excuses

You will be converting by the time Jesus comes back to Earth for round 2, Shlomo

oh righteousness will him and haww, flaggot faggot maggot...

paganism is just simple folk customs for fun and education. its the same thing as what you propose but not organised. fuck brain washing monolithic religions

Once more you losers are undeserving for everyone to talk about you.
However let me drop this in the danger of Christianity is exactly this:
>you will taste wrath of heavens soon enough just like the rest of this now-forsaken and corrupted world

>HAIL JESUS
If you think some magic man will arrive and fix everything with his god magic you are wasting your time. No one is going to save you and polluting your mind thinking your magic man will save you in the end dangerous. Its only us humans who are here and only humans can do things.
>b-b-b-b-b-b jebus will fix everything and save us we don't need to work to save ouerselfs from the wave of degeneracy
Is the single most dangerous mind poison you can have.

You'll be burning in hell soon enough you fucking faggot.

Tldr, again.
You will confess His name, and kneel. Good luck!

>I can simply point out facts why Christianity can not be true.
You don't need a bunch of facts to disprove Christianity. All you have to do is disprove the resurrection of Christ and Christianity falls completely apart. This is easy enough conceptually speaking, but so far not even the best of biblical scholars, historians, archaeologists, or atheists of any kind have been able to do that very simple thing.

Attached: 1538864471390.jpg (1268x2250, 248K)

they don't. YWHW cursed them.
they will burn for the hardness of they wicked heart.

Laughable delusions. Your magic (prayer) will not save you from the enemies who will be executing you in the streets. This is why embracing reality is so important. You are exactly like Jehovas Witnesses they don't fight back(pacifists) and sit on their hands not voting only praying, exactly like the bible commands. In the end they will be exterminated and no magic or magic man will save you.

Attached: LOL.jpg (474x633, 31K)

Targon zorin doesnt seem to be real.

Repent heretic or suffer eternal damnation

Thanks for the substantive post.
>its the same thing as what you propose but not organised
Kind of.
Only in my experience pagans still believe in some magic. We Emeroldians openly admit all rituals are for show like military parades there is no deeper meaning or magic in them they are there to get you in the right mood.

The philosophical teachings are the important part.
>paganism
What is the holy book of paganism?
What are the core doctrines?
If you don't even have this anyone can say he is a pagan and teach whatever he wants and say he is pagan the label becomes meaningless exactly like christian universalism you can be as degenerate like you want and still be a universalist christian.

There are hard doctrines about truth and reality every Emeroldian must observe. I can tell you about them if you are interested.

Attached: 34556.jpg (570x570, 54K)

>No gods no nothing.

>No sharks in the sea goy
>No aids in her dick
>No negros in the jungle
>No cancer in my cigarrete brand
>Since I'm denying it, I have not to prove it

>Repent heretic
>heretic
>heretic
>heretic
Ah the christian to stupid to know what a heretic even is. There is a difference between non-believer ; apostate and heretic I can explain this to you. Not that you know this. I can explain this to you layman because part of my priestly (yes I'm a Priest) ordination required me to pass a test on these subjects. And this is why layman like you are not permitted to speak in authority about these subjects.

Not that the clown show of christian Protestantism can talk where every idiot can be a priest and talks absolute crap.

>Targon zorin doesnt seem to be real.
And you know this how exactly? I'm simply curious. Its not like we are one of the 5 biggest religions in the world and we don't advertise a lot. Simply because of how the leftists scream and jump on everyone who is even slightly to the right.

Our father, who reigns in heaven, hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us
And spare us from temptation, delivering us from evil
For thine is the kingdom, it's glory and its power, now and forever

There are mountains of evidence showing all gods are fake.
They can feel free to show themselves. However they did not.

Here is another test of how the christian crap is fake:
>Repent heretic or suffer eternal damnation
>they will burn for the hardness of they wicked heart.
>you will burn in eternal flames
Why wait? Do it now bring it on! Do it you fictional Jesus! Do it!
See nothing. Nothing its like there is no god only some threats in some impossible afterlife who no one has ever seen or can show.

Attached: Think.jpg (1079x431, 139K)

Attached: 54514451_1079522818894163_5747437661124034560_n.jpg (500x667, 33K)

>There are mountains of evidence
Post 'em here

Attached: IMG_20190429_110951.png (666x886, 97K)

>All you have to do is disprove the resurrection of Christ and Christianity falls completely apart
Yes and everyone who is not indoctrinated into your crap can see this only not you.

Your obsession over your superstition is obnoxious, we are here to talk about what is after Christianity constructively not to regurgitate over and over the same known facts of why Christianity is proven fake.

However let me drop you this little hint.
The disciples simply stole the body and told lies.
its even in the bible only you are to believe some dude resurrected based on the word of some idiots.
So:
A) Some humans told lies
B) someone magically resurrected himself.

And all your apologetic to this are debunked a long time ago.

Chaos Emerolds?

>memeflag

Attached: a6d.png (2550x1650, 377K)

I agree with some of what you wrote but
>look into LaVeyan Satanism its basically atheism while screaming "Hail SATAN" every sentence
I can feel my brain cells dying after reading this.
A Laveyan screaming HAIL SATAN would be like a Confucian screaming HAIL CONFUCIUS.
Do your damn research.

It might be trash, but it’s infinitely better than any shitty alternative your sorry lot has to offer. Faggot

WHY U WORSHIP SONIK THE HODGEHEG

>Our father, who reigns in heaven
>Our father
Yawhey or Trinity or whatever is not your or my father he did not bring you up he did not inject sperm into your mother. The same is true for me and everyone else.

Learn to use precise language you babbling about heavenly fathers is simply self ridiculing. its not like the illiterate cult leader jesus was mentally capable of inventing or using advanced names this is why all his words read like dog shit about some heavenly fathers.

Remember precision of language.

Nice spacing, reddit tourist. I'll pray to our Father for you.

>Post 'em here
God did not kill me and torture me now.
Proven fake.
He can feel free to start torturing me any time he wants.
Fails every time.

Literal mountains of evidence of failing every single test.

>God did not kill me and torture me now.
So?

>God did not kill me and torture me now.
If Ricky Gervais ever existed, may he kill me and torture me now.

That's right bitch, I'm proving he never existed.

Joseph Atwill - Caesar's Messiah, The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=yuqwmMpV2oo

>Chaos Emerolds?
The name Emeroldian is derived from the gem emerold, its a green gem and we mostly use green colors.
So this is how the name was created.

This is in contrast to all other gems like Ruby, Sapphire, Amethyst, Topaz who have different colors.
And green is a nice color relaxing to the eyes.

Attached: emerold.jpg (1200x900, 168K)

If I exist, I will never writte this message.

Ta-Da, magick, I no longer exist.

user is so smart, holy crap, I bet his turds are made of brains.

but it's called emerald

>What is your obsession with flags? Some of us value our anonymity.
they substitute 'le meme flag' for a valid argument against your points
christcucks cant get out from under the weight of the jewish lies they've been smothered by
i feel bad for them. they have been the perfect beast of burden for the jews they claim to hate.
turn the other cheek faggit christcucks

Hello there.
>I can feel my brain cells dying after reading this.
Did you ever read the satanic bible?
I did.
And the author of the satanic bible did include screams of HAIL SATAN in random sentences in the satanic bible.

I recommend reading the satanic bible.
Or simply grab the PDF and CTRL+F and search for HAIL SATAN

This is why I wrote this.
This is my source.

And the satanic bible is basically this
>Satan is not real he is like a archetype my man and no I'm not inside the christian dictated world view.
>God is like totally fake ma and we don't literally worship Satan so HAIL SATAN.

Attached: satanic bible.jpg (350x510, 29K)

And you know this how?
Do you even know what we are all about?

>No gods no nothing.
Wen a man comes making such affirmations, in order that we may be convinced, he must present some kind of evidence, since he is the one trying to convince us, not the other way arround.

>Emeroldians

You're retarded, go away

Look shill, I don't have much love in my heart for Christianity. It's a virtue-signaling mess these days, always trying to help brown people in Africa while chewing at the dead carcass remains of Western spirituality. We need strong communities and the only way I can see that happening is through regular church attendance.

Desperate are we christian?
A all powerful god who can literally do anything and wants to super torture me in hell (I mean more power to him I'm not one of your atheistic fags) somehow is magically incapable of doing this in the real world.

Only in some afterlife.
>Ricky Gervais
Is Ricky Gervais a all powerful god who is super excited to torture everyone who is not worshiping in him?

>we
>Implying there's a single human other than you who believes in emerolds.

Most of the ethics we have today comes from before Christ.

>Stop worshipping jewish gods
>NO FUCK YOU YESHUA IS WHITE CULTURE NOW LIKE CIRCUMCISION AND AIPAC!
Every time

>obscure form of atheism
how many fedoras do u own?

Which pastor (or rabbi) stuck his finger in your asshole when you were a child, user? You should get it off your chest rather than these type of effeminate, rambly posts.

Attached: Views about homosexuality among atheists.png (700x301, 25K)

I am not christian.
>But god is powerful
As a gnostic I don't view god as omnipotent, still even in the case of people such as I, enemy of god, he doesn't insta-murder us. He does his best to get at us tho.

>But the god above god hasn't killed me either

Why should he?

>I challenged him

Do you do everything you're dared to do by some retard?

Attached: oscarweb_670.jpg (670x914, 82K)

fpbp
everytime

>emerald
I checked and you are right!
My bad. I'm translating this into English and English is not my first language its writing is so stupid with all its bullshit antiquated rules.

What is the difference between Emerald and Emerold?

AMEN

Daily reminder that when you see a (((pagan))) post on Jow Forums is one of those cucks

sage

Attached: average_pagan.jpg (1559x934, 235K)

>Christianity and all religions are false and fake.
Seems lots of the prophecies of the new testaments are coming true.
I think you are fucked.
Old testament has already come true
Isaiah 53

Attached: 1553039628491.jpg (557x490, 98K)

The book of revelations happened hundreds of years ago already during the collapse of the Roman Empire. This larp is stale.

However the bible unlike the Argonomikon is only full of crap and no answers to literally anything only confusion.

I mean how do you expect to fight your enemies if you have crap like
>turn the other cheek
>Love your enemies
in the bible?

Emeroldianism (I think I keep this writing because there is no RAL in there is a ROL no need to befoul the writing with English crap writing) says to preemptively destroy your enemies.
All love is rejected and warrior mentality is to be cultivated.

Tell me do you think TarGon Zorin is more correct or Jesus Christ?
What message has a more provable position based on reality The bible or the Argonomikon?

Most of Emeroldian doctrine can be proven in reality.
Meanwhile early Christians argued that:
>Because the biblical doctrines of loving your enemies are so absurd and proven wrong they must come from a supernatural creator of the world HAIL JESUS.

And literally everyone with 2 brain cells understands its all a stupid lie and fake.
See picture.
Your threats are meaningless.

Attached: Think.jpg (1079x431, 148K)

Attached: 1552683579620.png (1380x511, 405K)

I'm not a pagan.
I'm a Emeroldian.

I don't worship any gods like Odin or Thor or whatever.

>Isaiah 53
There are no prophecies in the bible.
Its literally superstition.
>Isaiah 53
>People will not believe someone somewhere
WOW what a prediction people will disbelieve the bible and Jesus? Are you for real? The passage says nothing about Jesus.
I can equally say this prophecy is about TarGon Zorin What now?

Other predictions.
Some war somewhere in the future.
WOW what a prediction.
And the shit you quote to be prophecies are about totally different events in the bible.

>I will radically try to reinterpret the text in the bible.
Why did Jesus not say exactly this only some one liner about some stuff and then end.
See bible is written like shit.
>The text of the bible was translated wrongly
So why did Jesus magic not prevent people from changing the text? Once more god has no power anywhere is is fake and nonexistent.

I mean even the KJV says the same thing these dam modern reinterprets from 1611

Aw shit almost forgot to post the aesthetic of Emeroldianism.

Attached: the wilds.jpg (800x430, 73K)

Christians fuck everythign over.

>No gods no nothing.
stopped reading there...the existence of the universe proves you wrong....
very, very low iq

>the existence of the universe proves you wrong
The cosmological argument is nonsensical.
And the god of the gap is pathetic.
We Emeroldians believe only in what can be proven.

Here is the thing we accept reality if some creator god can show himself and prove he has creation powers we accept he exists.

To this day NO god has shown himself. So the conclusion is simple there are no gods until the time they prove their own existence.

In gnosticism you experience union with god WHILE YOU ARE ALIVE.

There are no atheists in war

>value our anonymity
What a fucking newfag holy shit

These words are meaningless.
This is why all of you religions are cancerous you degrade the intellect and mind.
You say nonsensical things like this or
>I speak to god and he answers
Literally talks to himself and literally no voice ever answers.
Some bla bla about some
>union with god
Pathetic. Can we get to the actual questions about what Emeroldians are all about?

Because trust me you Christians are a insignificant footnote we are not simply the antichristian temple.

Want to explain this or are you like the rest of the 30IQ who respond to me?

>No gods no nothing.
I'M SO EDGYY HOLY FUCK SOMEONE GIVE ME ATTENTION PLEASE

Attached: 1556026030800.png (1051x159, 18K)

Can you not spasm out while responding to me?
Its a description of what we practice or do you prefer I use more words to describe the same thing?

What designer is your fedora ma'am

However Christians are demonstratively backstabbing cunts and this is a fact.

Attached: 1556725858056.jpg (1080x1120, 232K)

I love when you respond to me and you behave like some shit throwing 30IQ monkey.
Real shows your intellectual superiority NOT.

Edgy 14 years old dude, what happened? did you failed the confirmation test in the true religion the catholic church?

>These words are meaningless.
Nothing more meaningless than your cuckoldry.

You come here and intent to tell people there's no god and when presented with a guy who has experienced that his God is real because he has known God personally you squeal like a little wench.

>Blahblah I don't believe blah blah

You're not important and furthermore people who have seen something will not be convinced by your disdain, you came here to deny god and you have not convinced us.

Now fuck off.

Attached: 1489721605442.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

Hi, I'm a scientist, I'm going to prove, with sciece, that the OP is a troll.

Here is a mountain of evidence of the paranormal done by researchers.

deanradin.com/evidence/evidence.htm

Furthermore OP will claim pseudoscience or disappear or ignore the evidence.

Also this

1) Your statement is literally meaningless you have brain damage if you think anything you have written is even coherent.

> and when presented with a guy who has experienced that his God is real
2) What is schizophrenia the post.

3) So what is your stupidity with god? Is it some fefees in you you get? Because here is the thing unless you can cast fireballs or some extraordinary thing you are only delusional.

Lets make a test you summon your god feefees to give you some magic barrier and I shoot you in the back of the head with a gun.
Lets see who wins your god feefees or reality, god feefees VS real working technology.

4) Because here is the thing if your feefees have no effect on reality there is no reason to conclude your god feefees are something else then your personal delusion, mental defect or placebo.

>I will ignore the mountain of evidence he posted in a link and call him a schizo

See
>Hi, I'm a scientist, I'm going to prove, with sciece, that the OP is a troll.