TINDER EUGENICS: PRUNED

Follow me at GenesVision on Twitter to get updates on this project, and access to the technology. Alternatively, an active role in developing an app or website based off this concept.

I don't know what this website has turned into. I'll continue this on the other chan, then one where freedom of speech is actually a thing.

>Hello anons. After getting tired of swiping and getting latinos and all sorts of mutty filth, I decided that technology today is good enough that we can solve this problem manually. Today, I put the finishing touches on a general adverserial neural network ("GAN"), a type of neural network ("AI"), that is particularly good at identifying traits in images. Basically what you do is have a bunch of tagged data of traits (e.g. blond hair, weight, height, lips, race, make-up, and 65 other markers) meaning it can detect 71 traits in a person with its current set of training data.

>The network it uses was actually a learning experience to implement a GAN from scratch in C#, but then I decided to evolve it. It automagically swipes, and saves, any girls that match your preference. Tinder has a bunch of interesting data for each profile, including music, Instagram account, etc. that can be used for further investigation. It has a pretty good accuracy. I went through a sample size it had picked out from me of NOPE/YES, and it had an 96% accuracy (144 correctly classified out of 150 total). All were identified correctly as being white, there was just some makeup flaws that it misdetected 6 times. I do not like make-up, especially not excessive make-up.

>I'm thinking of making this a SaaS, since it's too GPU-heavy to run in the browser, I cannot make it an open-sourced extension. I can make it an extension that contacts my GPU-farm and does the work for anons. I wonder if this is something Jow Forums would be interested in.

>I call the projects Tinder E-ugnics.
>My personal background is a masters in Computer Science working towards a PhD.

Attached: TinderEugenics.png (1190x727, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where do i start to learn coding neural networks

Same tripcode. Same discussion. Twitter is GenesVision.

What the in the world happened to free speech, gook-moot?

Attached: Eugenics_Project_4chan_Preview.png (1434x615, 1.63M)

give me a tl;dr

Attached: LETS TRY OUT MY NEW NERVE POLE.webm (560x304, 2M)

just google neural networks for beginners

GenesVision "that page does not exist"

kek

based and redpilled, Danegod

Now it does. Jow Forums apparently isn't what it used to be. GenesVision is where to get your hands on this tech.

Attached: Kirby scietist.png (320x236, 95K)

bamp motherfucker, this is a glorious idea.
however, no such account exists on twitter

I can't find your account, what is your @

Based

I am pretty sure this is just a troll post. Provide more evidence of this device or be branded a faggot, OP.

Attached: c0e.gif (279x350, 2.31M)

do you know python? Tensorflow is pretty easily to learn.

>1 tweet
>If you'd like to help in this research (by donating your Tinder Gold account temporarily), feel free to reach out to us. Doesn't matter if you're from Africa, South America, The U.S., or Europe. The goal is to classify people as accurately as possible.

kek, sure buddy

Attached: 1CAC3131-D7CF-4D6F-A6BB-BFE92EC2E97A.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Research isn't free. Alternatively, I'd have to spoof my GPS location (or use Tinders "be anywhere") location to get as much training data as possible. Please realize this.

It should exist now.

Attached: Classification.jpg (992x543, 48K)

so this basically builds a tinder db for you? what's the point when they will just trash you for being white, under 6 feet, etc etc instantly

I don't have much to add to this but I'm bumping this in the sea of threads that will even make /trash/ puke
Nice idea

Goddamn, tinder is degenerate and im in a committed relationship but if this worked i'd like to have a constant stream of images of busty blonde women.

what bull a simple swipe right everytime would suffice

>C#
Stopped reading

What's wrong?

>Tensorflow
i do, ill check it out

>using tinder
It will be a good database to find degenerates. If you have an account, you get the rope.

In case this is not actually bait or a dumb shitpost, come post this on either /sci/ or Jow Forums, /sci/ preferably because it's dead. No one is going to care about it here as 90% of the people on Jow Forums are either boomers or dumb teenagers

>I don't know what this website has turned into. I'll continue this on the other chan, then one where freedom of speech is actually a thing.
Definitely do not do that because it's actually the opposite, it has less freedom of speech than here but the circlejerk who agrees with the censorship there will make you think otherwise to bait you to post there. You just need to post it on the tech boards instead.

>I'm thinking of making this a SaaS, since it's too GPU-heavy to run in the browser
isn't backpropagation (i.e. training) what's expensive and not forward propagation (i.e. doing a predcition) ???

Why are you using GAN? Use standard cnn and give the labels 0 nonwhite and 1 white. Use a pretrained network like resnet so you only will need like 300 images to train.

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Lol
Doing deep learning in anything but python

Because CNN are sub-optimal for the kind of feature recognition I'm looking for.

I doubt your harddrive or ISP would be happy with the size of the training model.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I assure you it's not, it's something I've spent 4 months developing, and I'm now deciding whether to make it remain a Tinder swiping app, or use the technology for a dating app.

----

In case I go missing again because (((they))) decide to Shoah the thread, my e-mail is [email protected]

And the Twitter for when the software is released (and ongoing research), is @GenesVision

Sorry it's [email protected], not .ch.

The Twitter is @GenesVision. If you're into racial research hit me up via either channel.

I can't wait for the shitstorm this will create.

Maybe make a version that tells if it's a REAL woman too.

>Maybe make a version that tells if it's a REAL woman too
that is for the DLC

It has a certainty score for sex (like any other NN), so this is already accounted for.

This made me chuckle.

Lol, again @GenesVision before this thread gets yeeted.

The type of people who would use this shit won't get matches with the people they filter for.

>certainty score
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Please display the certainty score next to the tranny's face as a thermometer.

>yes goyim you have to pay to know if you're about to get laid or lay a beating on some tranny
Most likely but I assume that you can choose how close the results must be to what you personnality would like.

What happened to them?

Bump for at skide langt ned i nakken på mutt thots og tranny jannies

Exactly. There's a trade-off between your perfect 10/10, and what you can actually match with. It'll find this automagically by using [spoiler]maths[/spoilers].

>Tinder
Stop partaking in modern degeneracy.

Based
Redpilled
You're going to make the news user

This is fucking retard go have sex you fucking queer

(((the news)))
Lets hope not, they are going to have it shut down faster than you can say oy vey.

>You're going to make the news user
Only if you make it so. Would be hilarious.

I had sex yesterday with a blue-eyed, blond Aryan - now I'm being productive.

I'm behind 7 proxies danebro.

Bump for interest

RARE

Is that defeatism I hear?
Getting laid in Denmark is an easy task, even for ugly people, our culture is centered around having sex and getting drunk.
>be american
It's over

Attached: 28971180593ed91fbbdf825d9ef2cb9e8f1c2d1963da17c4899f6d418e92489b.jpg (464x618, 32K)

>Brazil
Stop partaking in murder and theft.

They burned a fuse

Or you could open source the tools for data collection and create a service for people to submit and validate their collected data sets

Make it open source.

Deep learning in Python, not sure why c#, but to each their own.

born in china.

That's what I was planning to do, but how do you ensure people don't submit junk data without manual verification? A big part of GAN is unsupervised learning.

---

For any anons reading this and interested: @GenesVision on Twitter. The tech will come out, get on there before this gets shoah'd.

Attached: 1512481842281.jpg (412x628, 57K)

Germans are always so pragmatic and effective - I'm glad you found a final solution to this problem.

IMMEDIATE HAPPENING NIGGER CHIIMPOUT INCOMING

You're doing God's work, user. Literally an automated thot patrolling script to BTFO tinder roasties, though it's mostly fat single mothers, trannies and actual whores advertising in 2019.

That is where the validation idea comes in.

I could build you a webservice that allows users to vote on submitted datasets.

Their votes would then be weighed against the percentage of their previous right answers, and if they have submitted datasets on their own, their datasets could be rated based on this as well.

anyways, I'm gonna create a fresh jabber account at which you can contact me if you want help with this.

t. full stack dev with a background in cs and an interest in machine learning

> Trip

> Immense whining faggot

Always.

Is trannies that big of an issue in the U.S.? Not here in Denmark. I guess I'll have to do some geohopping to gather diverse data.

Attached: 1539178605476.jpg (1400x933, 151K)

I live next to a hyperpozzed liberal shithole that attracted thousands of soulless midwestern hipsters desperate to buy cool over the last 20 years. A lof of them chopped their dicks off.

Looks great user. Great project. But ysing jew apps for dating is still pretty horrendous, no?

isnt tinder only on mobile phones? how did you make it to pass all the proprietary code of phones OS

I'm a self-taught Python programmer who knows very basic Danish. How do I work for you?

Tinder is actively promoting interracial coupling. They'll be furious when they see this -- but there's nothing to sue, nothing to take down. It's all open source (or at least will be again. Follow @GenesVision)

Our particular system intercepts call between the app and a local proxy, however Tinder exists for the browser. Try tinder.com.

Lazy eurocuck work ethic, can't read 10 fucking lines.

nerve gas

at least I'm white, lol

add me [email protected] (xmpp, not about to signup for twitter btw)

Why do you use GAN?
You have a classification problem, as far as I see, what do you generate?

This is honestly brilliant. You could legit open up a dating site where you simply fill out a roster/portfolio of the exact type of physical aesthetic you desire and a ML algorithm will just parse through millions/billions of photos and collate a list of who you'd find ideally attractive/who you're ideally attractive to.

Tech brainlet here, this is important and lulzy so I'll give it a bump

>masters in comp sci
>geneticist

What's the point of such a program?

This
t. geneticist

The underlying technological capability, namely a way to autonomously classify peoples race with a relatively high confidence could come in very handy later on.

picture this:
youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM
but race specific

I'll add you soon. Could you e-mail this to [email protected]?

Because GANs are generally very good at judging (the further training you get) whether a feature is present or is not, it just involves a lot of tagged data, and custom tools to format the data. I have a tool that can assert traits to phenotypes. The eventual hope is that a user can pick a haplogroup, and it'll only match those.

That was suggested a few times. I may actually work towards it. The tech is in my hands.

I don't see the issue. The program I'm developing has to do with genes, hence the name. Are you actually retarded?

Promoting racially identical dates/relationships. Also optimizing Tinder, since it has a clear bias towards the darker-skinned. It's an AI to counteract an AI.

And that won't work. Everyone has a skewed perspective of what is attractive, and you will end up with top 5 percent of most attractive people dating each other while 95 percent will just sit there and never getting a respons from people who are objectively out of their league.

i would also like to know how to develop non-white genocide robot AI

>The program I'm developing has to do with genes, hence the name.

It doesn't use actual genetic data, you stupid. Call yourself whatever you want. I would like to see this project complete though, so gl.

Its Mexico

Everyone has a different taste. If you're not incel-tier, this could aid tremendously in getting matches with people you actually find attractive. At least that's been my experience.

Source: I fucked a blond-haired, blue-eyed, chick yesterday.

oh pol

You still don't need GAN to do exactly that. Just tailor a standart sequential network to do exactly what you need lol.

This project has been in the works for several months (4 ½ to be exact), the implementation is custom, and it's what I've found works best. The variables are decided using a "survival of the fittest" method.

So yes - I do need GAN (or atleast my variant of a generator and a disciminator, namely for facial shape), it's very good at identifying traits.

nerve gas is not funny anymore. Pleb normie /b/ tier fag

>hello, I'm humour and I decided this isn't funny anymore

I'm whiter than you too, btw

they were electrocuted I guess

Can it detect traps?

After everything I've read in the thread, I am pretty sure this is how you look like desu. It's not even an insult, I just strongly believe that you don't really know what are you doing.

Attached: DhYNqnGUYAAr6cC.jpg (645x729, 34K)

And i'm whiter than you. Kys with your shit tier humour.

sit down son.
let's have a chat.

nerve gas is 2011 tier.

go to your room and think about it

Attached: vipghost.jpg (600x450, 39K)

Not necessarily true. Some people legitimately are attracted to characteristics that are considered both universally attractive and but still specifically associated with a particular race, i.e. indications of high genetic fitness largely allocated to one particular ethnic group (think blonde hair for northern Euro's, but amber/hazel eyes or olive skin for MENA inhabitants). Selecting for blonde hair might be very popular in your country, but their are plenty of men who will select for darker hair because it simply appeals to them more. Also, their will probably be a method of generating a subset of your portfolio matches containing data which implies a high likelihood of a match given the other persons preferences. As opposed to just getting rows and rows of Stacys which fit your personal preference perfectly, you'll get a handful of cute Stacys who have physical preferences which align with your facial/bodily aesthetics.

Oh dear Norwegian cuckold. Show me the ways of your "Sequential Network" (a term which does not exist, you fucking brainlet), and prove me a lesson. I've been in this field for 15 years.

You need to be at least 18 to post on this board. Go back to installing Low Orbit Ion Cannon.

Again, I'm going to ask: is there a way that an amateur programmer can help you with this? You claim that the code is largely open source, so do you have a github or something? I'm currently trying to invest in small projects in order to refine my skills with Python/ML, but I'm not employed so I have to take what I can get. Even if it just means filling in data sets or something.

>I'm whiter than you
My ancestry is Dutch though, except I don't look gay af like most Dutch men do or have the fag accent :)
2011 was a golden year for humour stfu Asian

Attached: OK-Buddy-Retard.jpg (525x562, 39K)

i dont get it, you just save data on random white girls like a sperg?

>using tinder
Why don’t you hedonistic faggots go to church and meet a nice girl there?

>Everyone has a different taste
lol

You are clearly a very gifted individual.

Sounds like a good solution too. But can you do that in your jammies while having control over who you meet?

There are no young people at church and the ones that are did fucked up shit in the past or aren't serious about their religion

>gay
>fag

suspicious. I think you're homo. See your local imam to confirm

whats the point lad, you put right on 100000 girls, then what?

also
>everybody doesnt like the same
if that was true random thots wouldnt have 100k+ followers in any social media they set their foot on, all followers would be equalized, there would not be any super models, actresses, whores would all charge the same, the trojan war would not have been faught, etc